Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother (40261 Views)

I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Ewedegubbler: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
It’s only in naija that people find single mothers repulsive. Olboy here for SA they are still hot cake ooo.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by gare(f): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.

Is there anything wrong with that ? They are the best ladies to hangout with if you meet a nice one
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.

Masquerade, Masquerade, Masquerade,how many times I called you?

BE CAREFUL OOOOO. if you enter express don't come back here and start saying trash about her ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SIONKPO1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
It's so unfortunate with how we Bash Single Mothers.
They were impregnated by we guys
Thou I know some were stupid in getting impregnated bit please let's also put into consideration that we also have sisters that may be single mothers,if we start discrimating Against them,who will marry them and lastly some guys are also baby daddy,does that mean single ladies shouldnt marry them?
@Op,Make your findings well before you upgrade the relationship .
Goodluck

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by id4sho(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.
Time bomb, e get why men dey avoid single mums undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
I pity you….they will tie u down for life

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by myrates: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.
Hmmm! Egungun be careful na express you dey go

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by id4sho(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:
Thou I know some were stupid in getting impregnated bit please let's also put into consideration that we also have sisters that may be single mothers,if we start discrimating Against them,who will marry them and lastly some guys are also baby daddy,does that mean single ladies shouldnt marry them?
Goodluck
It rarely ends well, they are mostly damaged. I think it affects them psychological

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by LegacyB: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
Your problem.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by correctguy101(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
GeneralPula:
People wey fall yesterday don stand up back..

So no worry, you self go later stand up..

So says the ancestors. shocked

But nahtin wrong with the OP. Apart from being silly for bringing such matters online and asking for advise for such simple matters as if any advisor would live his life for him.... Smh

Unless it's the usual online attention seeking nonsense.

Yéyé dey smell
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
gare:

Is there anything wrong with that ? They are the best ladies to hangout with if you meet a nice one

Hang out my foot, just tell us that it's makes you less committed and your chances of fuckry with her bigger without feeling guilty when you eventually dump her later.
And give excuses about how your family and parents are opposed to moving in with a single mother,after all ,single ladies are still abundantly available.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Caseless: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.
I really don't think anything is wrong with you. You're fine.

Just do a little background check on her if she's a good person, go with her.

No be every single mother be problem. The men who impregnated them are also at fault.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SIONKPO1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
id4sho:

It rarely ends well, they are mostly damaged. I think it affects them psychological
I accepts but Single mothers I know will want to give in Everything to make the marriage work cause she knows that her Value will drop if she messes up in the new marriage.
The so called Ladies we date have mostly flushed out their Wombs through Abortion and social media has taken over their thinking
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:
Goodluck

Dey play ooooo,untill you find yourself with a pair of TONTO DIKE type before your sense will go back to default mode.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by PastorFire: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

Dem don use dis one brain buy pampers grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by hkidola00(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
grin grin grin grin
GeneralPula:

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
cheesy, lol
GeneralPula:

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by tobsonkings: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
There is nothing wrong in dating a single. Provided her personality is such that she is hardworking, respectful, trustworthy beautiful and godfearing.
If I were single, I could marry a single mother.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Israel07: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
Being a single mother don't make her less of a human, just try know the reason behind that and if u can cope with it, secondly u av to reassure her every now and then cos this shit affects their self esteem and thirdly her son will always be more important to her than you so u got to love her son as well. If you're genuine abt her, sail on with no fear, I dey ur back
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by PastorFire: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
FertilityH:

What is wrong with marrying a single mother?

Why didn't she tell him from day 1 of the relationship? Na when she take the guy head wash napkin na him she com dey tell am grin

Fear Woman or Fear who no dey fear Woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I accepts but Single mothers I know will want to give in Everything to make the marriage work cause she knows that her Value will drop if she messes up in the new marriage.
The so called Ladies we date have mostly flushed out their Wombs through Abortion and social media has taken over their thinking

Oga shift well,you're plainly walking into the lion's den simple,more than half % of them wasn't stupid but was gullible and greedy. Meaning, if the same lady was in her prime before having that child she would never have settled for a guy like you because at that time she will call you broke ass nigga and am sure she wont defend you like you are doing now. They rather follow yahoo guys and later fake repentance as the clock ticking away from them.
My guy this thing is complicated oooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by poweredcom(m): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

Biggest mumu na u go turn to be...de fall in love ...with a used product ...she is gonna use you

Brother better bang her and pass it on to the next dude

Single mothers are worst ....they dont love you they love their kid from their previous relationship and can stoop low to have stipends from anyone ...so u are gonna be a mugu and simp to her manipulation

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Princezibk: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Broken arrow!!!!
Broken arrow!!!

U don dey waka blindfolded, e remain small make u reach express
What do you mean by broken arrow ? But an unmarried / non single mother can get married to a serial baby daddy/divorced man/polygamous man 😏😏 Stop branding single mom please,,, it’s most of you men that ruin them .

Majority of the single mother are far better, charismatic, pleasant to be with than non single ladies 💯💯💯
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Basseybruce: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
Being a single mother is not the end of the world. Her attitude is key, different circumstances can bring the child, so not all single mothers are evil. My simple take, study her keenly. Make prompt decision. Test her differently. Pray. Decide! God help you.....
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by 77up(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.
Trust me, many Single mom are better off many ladies out there, I will only pray she's one of the better ones. Study her very well, use every mechanics available to do that , pray , tell , ask and God bless you.

Love is a beautiful thing with the right person.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Abdulmodi: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
Show us her pictures
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Expanse2020(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
My quota is that have you gather information on how she became single mother in the first place and not as a result of her bad attitude.
You free to marry her and if you take the kid as your kid with no discriminating God will surely bless you in 10 folds
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Iamzik: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
Op you get kind sha. Akika
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
Evolutionism:

Yes go ahead.

You have my full backing.

Fulp backing financially?
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by myrates: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
Error401:
You are walking into a trap. Its best you fucccck and leave. They are always lovely for the first few months till they show their true toxic nature. I have been there, its not worth it. They have too much emotional burden to carry, (ex husband, child, family, financial issues, emotional blackmail)
You should only proceed if the ex husband is dead. If not, I will suggest you abort mission.

Chairman grin, sincerely na the man wey truly don roll with a single mum fit understand.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Watinhapen(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
There’s nothing wrong with marrying a single mother if that is your wish but are you ready to do what it takes to be with a single mother of a 5 years old son? Have you thought of the future when you start having your own children with her? She already has a male child. Assuming you finally have yours, who will be the first child of your home? Is it her son or the one she’s going to have for you? Will she take it when you decide to make yours your legit first child instead of hers? You need to discuss everything with her before diving into this because it may not be as easy as you think.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by fitinwell: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

Don't worry "give it Time" you have 4 hurdles to cross here and you haven't even started before appraising yourself...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.