Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending (15494 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2011
@Basildon
ok yeah i can be judgmental someday but the fact remains that this issue can only be wrong for US (men).

i often go to classy places (just like Mc Ds ) with dates, not because i want to impress but because I LIKE TO EAT IN SUCH PLACES, and therefore i wouldnt mind if someone tags along (remember i never said that eating in a great place was wrong). now, if that same damsel is hungry and i am not, i sure WONT pay for dinner, and if i was crazy enough to do so, i sure wouldnt take her to such classy places. do you understand my point? i can only put my hand in my pocket WHEN I WANT TO, not because it is a requirement in the union.

mekaboy:

PLEASE GUYS, IF YOU CANT TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF , PLEASE TRY AND FORGET WOMEN AND FOCUS TO BE MORE COMFORTABLE BEFORE CHASING BABES. IF NOT YOU WILL HAVE GREY HAIR AT AN EARLY STAGE.

YOU GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE A RICH GUY HAS NOTHING ELSE TO OFFER BESIDES MONEY, A GUY CAN HAVE ALL THE GOOD QUALITIES YOU MENTIONED AND STILL BE RICH AND WILLING TO SPEND.

you are right, the point i am trying to say is: why would you want to compare yourself with such guys, if you are poor?

SO IF A GUY WHO IS COMFORTABLE MEETS A GIRL AND IS TAKING HER OUT ON THE FIRST DATE AND TAKES HER TO A CLASSY RESTURANT WHERE THEY SELL WHERE A BOTTLE OF COKE IS SOLD FOR 10K  , NOW PENDO MAY SAY THIS GUY IS TRYING TO IMPRESS ME WITH HIS MONEY SO I DONT WANT HIM, MEANWHILE HE IS JUST TAKING HIM TO A PLACE WHERE HE FEELS A PRETY GIRL LIKE HER DESERVES.

the problem is when A) that gal demands to be taken to such place with every dates B) guys think that it is a necessity to take her there.

HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT IT FROM THIS POINT OF VIEW. IF A GUY TAKES YOU TO A FANCY RESTURANT OF CLASS, SPENDS MONEY ON YOU, MAYBE HE IS SIMPLY TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT A GIRL LIKE YOU DESERVES BETTER. HE MIGHT NOT JUST BE TRYING TO IMPRESS YOU, HE IS TRYING TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH HE VALUES YOU.

there are many ways that you could do that: advise her on career choices, business ideas, wise investments etc

WHATS WRONG WITH SPENDING MUCH ON A GIRL TO WIN HER? YOU SPEND TO GET WHAT YOU VALUE, WHY DO PEOPLE LEAVE THE UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA AND SPEND MILLIONS TO STUDY ABROAD? ITS BECAUSE THEY PLACE SO MUCH VALUE ON THE SCHOOL AND ARE WILLING TO SPEND TO GET IT.

BWAAAAH! nice analogy but you forgot ONE important point: you can NEVER lose that education that you are paying for in foreign university (or in 9ja)
here is how you should compare it with: a man driving a rental car, showing off while this car IS/WAS/WILL NEVER be his. one day or another someone can just go to the rental office and offer them MORE money for that car, and you will be left with NO CAR!

OK, A GUY DOES NOT WANT TO SHOW HIS WALLET BUT WANTS TO WIN A GIRL. NOW HE HAS TO LOOK GOOD= MONEY.
SMELL GOOD= MONEY.
CALL OFTEN= MONEY
TRANSPORT  = MONEY.
A NICE GUY WHO IS FUN , HAS JOKES  WITHOUT MONEY          VS  A NICE GUY WHO  IS FUN HAS JOKE AND MONEY    WHO WOULD YOU WANT A GIRL TO CHOOSE ?

the problem never was HAVING MONEY.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN A GUY SHOWS HIS WALLET TO IMPRESS A GIRL?  HE MIGHT TO SPEND THE MONEY ON THE GIRL TO IMPRESS HER BUT HE STILL SPENDS THE MONEY ON HIMSELF TO IMPRESS HER.   EITHER WAYS, HE IS SPENDING.
SO IF A GUY SPENDS MONEY ON CLOTHS, PERFUME, FURNISH HIS HOUSE , BUYS A NICE PHONE. IF HE GOES TO CHASE A GIRL AND BRINGS HIS PHONE OUT AND ITS EXPENSIVE, PENDO WILL SAY HE IS SHOWING OFF.   IF HE SMELLS GOOD YOU WILL SAY HE IS SHOWING OFF.
BUT IF HE DOES NOT LOOK GOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE WILL YOU LIKE TO GIVE HIM THE CHANCE TO IMPRESS YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?

there is nothing wrong with spending money on yourself

THE DEMAND FOR MONEY IN NIGERIA NOW IS BECOMING SO MUCH, SO A GIRLS RATHER GO WITH NICE GUYS WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM.

are you saying that the "demand for money in 9ja" is only towards women?! if life in 9ja is difficult for women THEN it is equally difficult for men, get real!

DONT SAY THAT GUYS WHO HAVE MONEY TO SPEND ARE NOT FUN, AFTER ALL SOME OF THEM, BEFORE THEY BECAME RICH THEY WERE BROKE , SO THEY CAN BE RICH AND FUN WITH ALL THE LISTED QUALITIES AT THE SAME TIME.

again, having money is not the problem here.

I DONT SEE ANYTHING BAD WITH A GUY SPENDING MUCH TO WIN A GIRL, IF HE SPENDS MUCH ON HER IT MEANS HE BELIEVES SHE IS WORTH THE MONEY.

you mean like paying the rent on an overpriced house because you believe it is worth the price tag?
fair enough, i am just giving you the view of what the guy who is only willing to pay what the house is worth.

SO WHEN GIRLS IN NIGERIA EXPECT A GUY TO SPEND MONEY ON THEM, THEY SIMPLY WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH HE VALUES HER. AND THE BIBLE SAYS "WHERE YOU MONEY IS = WHERE YOUR HEARTH IS" IF YOUR HEARTH IS ON A GIRL THEN YOU MONEY SHOULD BE ON HER TOO.

shouldnt these women use that same bible and do the same thing with THEIR money towards us?!

THERE ARE ALOT OF GIRLS OUT THERE, JUST FIND YOUR LEVEL. DOES IT MAKE SENSE FOR A BROKE GUY TO GO AFTER A BROKE GIRL ? IF THE GUY WAS THE GIRL KNOWING THE PROBLEMS THAT COME WITH POVERTY, WOULD HE DATE A BROKE GUY ?

i dont know about you but but the financial status of the damsel has VERY little weight on the issue. i would rather that she is trustworthy, honest, hardworking, dedicated, caring and LASTLY with high morals!!!!
but then again, we all seek for different things in life

THE MAJOR ADVANTAGE OF HAVING MONEY.
1, A RICH/COMFORTABLE GIRL CAN EASILY DATE A BROKE OR RICH GUY.
2, A RICH/COMFORTABLE GUY CAN EASILY DATE A RICH OR BROKE GIRL.
BUT A BROKE GIRL WILL FIND IT HARD DATING A BROKE GUY WITHOUT SUPPORT FROM A RICH CHAIRMAN.
A BROKE GUY WILL FIND IT HARD DATING A BROKE GIRL WITHOUT SUPPORT FROM YAHOO, SUGAR MUMMY, KIDNAPING OR ARMED ROBBERY  grin grin
SO THE BROKE GUYS WILL HAVE TO GO FOR THE RICH, WHILE THE RICH CAN DECIDE IF THEY WANT BROKE OR RICH .

[b]let me ask you: are your parents rich? are every happy people you know with rich people?
if you are broke and can survive until today then WHY would you think that dating someone that is equal as you would be wrong?! yes you wont be able to go to the fancy restaurants but who cares since you have NEVER been there?! you wouldnt know what you are missing.

what you wrote above is the reason why most Nigerians fail in life, they seek for riches that they may NEVER attain, while disregarding the wonderful life around them, instead of embracing it. they are ready to humiliate themselves to get it, they are ready to do crimes and craziness to get it, they become beggar/ashis to get it, they sell themselves as pay as you go to get it (until their benefactor find a newer sexier lady). . . . . . .  
and sadly: if MEN do finally get a little money, they spend it on such begging women who will finish their cash before you can say "cheers" and get you RIGHT BACK to what you were AKA POOR!

as i always said: IF A WOMEN CANT LOVE YOU AS A POOR MAN, THEN SHE HAS NO BUSINESS BEING IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU FINALLY BECOME RICH!!!!![/b]
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Basildon1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2011
pendo89:

lol @ God like advise grin

But chill cz that wasnt directed at 'you basildon' but any guy who believes without money they stand no luck. Look at the other side is all am saying but you know what? I learnt its impossible in nigeria.It works for you cz your in UK. That is the pic mekaboy is painting. I accept it.
Okay a forum is where you just voice but dont expect everybody to agree with you. Truth is I know a number of guys can score on this but for argument sake they will just talk. Including mekaboy. grin
You know I had a few threads from the romance section in mind while typing that BB issue so dont get mad, Ignore.
LOL, I am definitely not mad at you. never that. It is obvious I had appreciate your approach of assessing a man for what he is truly is.

I think I know the thread you talking about #sad.
MRbrownJAY:

@Basildon
ok yeah i can be judgmental someday but the fact remains that this issue can only be wrong for US (men).

i often go to classy places (just like Mc Ds ) with dates, not because i want to impress but because I LIKE TO EAT IN SUCH PLACES, and therefore i wouldnt mind if someone tags along (remember i never said that eating in a great place was wrong). now, if that same damsel is hungry and i am not, i sure WONT pay for dinner, and if i was crazy enough to do so, i sure wouldnt take her to such classy places. do you understand my point? i can only put my hand in my pocket WHEN I WANT TO, not because it is a requirement in the union.

i get your point and it does appear you wont suffer fools gladly. LOL. I may bend a bit but that girl is definitely not for keeps.
IF A WOMEN CANT LOVE YOU AS A POOR MAN, THEN SHE HAS NO BUSINESS BEING IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU FINALLY BECOME RICH!!!!!
WORD!!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2011
MEKABOY MEKABOY Gosh its torture reading through but will reply to you.
mekaboy:

[b]  PLEASE GUYS, IF YOU CANT TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF , PLEASE TRY AND FORGET WOMEN AND FOCUS TO BE MORE COMFORTABLE BEFORE CHASING BABES. IF NOT YOU WILL HAVE GREY HAIR AT AN EARLY STAGE.

That word care means a lot but I think its wise not to do crazy things like steal/sell bikes,loan to impress somebody.extreme

YOU GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE A RICH GUY HAS NOTHING ELSE TO OFFER BESIDES MONEY, A GUY CAN HAVE ALL THE GOOD QUALITIES YOU MENTIONED AND STILL BE RICH AND WILLING TO SPEND. 

Oh yes they do.I wont tell a story and many other more,but they do.

SO IF A GUY WHO IS COMFORTABLE MEETS A GIRL AND IS TAKING HER OUT ON THE FIRST DATE AND TAKES HER TO A CLASSY RESTURANT WHERE THEY SELL WHERE A BOTTLE OF COKE IS SOLD FOR 10K  , NOW PENDO MAY SAY THIS GUY IS TRYING TO IMPRESS ME WITH HIS MONEY SO I DONT WANT HIM, MEANWHILE HE IS JUST TAKING HIM TO A PLACE WHERE HE FEELS A PRETY GIRL LIKE HER DESERVES.
HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT IT FROM THIS POINT OF VIEW. IF A GUY TAKES YOU TO A FANCY RESTURANT OF CLASS, SPENDS MONEY ON YOU, MAYBE HE IS SIMPLY TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT A GIRL LIKE YOU DESERVES BETTER. HE MIGHT NOT JUST BE TRYING TO IMPRESS YOU, HE IS TRYING TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH HE VALUES YOU.
Now YOU SURE MAKE SENSE.Who is disputing that? A guy who loves his girl will give her the best. He will dine and wine with her in the best of places he can afford. Who wouldnt do that? If you have the money to spend please do cz if you don't then you are very mean to her and yourself. I personaly hate mean people.

WHATS WRONG WITH SPENDING MUCH ON A GIRL TO WIN HER?
There's nothing wrong in spending on a girl.But there's something wrong in wooing through cash.Look here Meka,Taking her on a date and spending on her means you have impressed her already. smiley.Which girl would agree to go on a date with a strange guy she feels nothing for unless its a blind date? The spending you are talking about here is coming later after you have done your thing (impressing) no? You sweet talked her,you charmed your way into her heart,you complimented her dressing,you made her laugh,you taught her a thing or two  before you finally asked her out. You get it?

YOU SPEND TO GET WHAT YOU VALUE, WHY DO PEOPLE LEAVE THE UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA AND SPEND MILLIONS TO STUDY ABROAD? ITS BECAUSE THEY PLACE SO MUCH VALUE ON THE SCHOOL AND ARE WILLING TO SPEND TO GET IT.

OK, A GUY DOES NOT WANT TO SHOW HIS WALLET BUT WANTS TO WIN A GIRL. NOW HE HAS TO LOOK GOOD= MONEY.

SMELL GOOD= MONEY.

CALL OFTEN= MONEY

TRANSPORT  = MONEY.
Now all that is supposed to be the normal way of living. Men,women,old people do that.

A NICE GUY WHO IS FUN , HAS JOKES  WITHOUT MONEY VS  A NICE GUY WHO  IS FUN HAS JOKE AND MONEY    WHO WOULD YOU WANT A GIRL TO CHOOSE ?
They are both nice.They have to work hard to score with me. There's a lot to consider here like his potential and ability to secure a job as well so this comparison is not fair. If I want quick money and easy life NOW of course the latter.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN A GUY SHOWS HIS WALLET TO IMPRESS A GIRL?  HE MIGHT TO SPEND THE MONEY ON THE GIRL TO IMPRESS HER BUT HE STILL SPENDS THE MONEY ON HIMSELF TO IMPRESS HER.   EITHER WAYS, HE IS SPENDING.

SO IF A GUY SPENDS MONEY ON CLOTHS, PERFUME, FURNISH HIS HOUSE , BUYS A NICE PHONE. IF HE GOES TO CHASE A GIRL AND BRINGS HIS PHONE OUT AND ITS EXPENSIVE, PENDO WILL SAY HE IS SHOWING OFF.   IF HE SMELLS GOOD YOU WILL SAY HE IS SHOWING OFF.
BUT IF HE DOES NOT LOOK GOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE WILL YOU LIKE TO GIVE HIM THE CHANCE TO IMPRESS YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?

There's a big difference there.You remind me of a girl who argued that girls also spend money on dates because she buys herself new clothes and makeup to look good for her date,so no guy ought to complain that hes paying dinner alone. Do you agree with that? I am sure ul say no.
Lemmie show u the differ. If you spend cash on urself ,you improve on your general appearance which plays a role in attraction. What the girl see is a well groomed,nice smelling gentleman. Now is that all he brings to the table? Can he talk to impress? his clothes wont compliment me,his perfume wont make me laugh,not his well furnished house either or car. They make life easy but they dont wipe tears or make laugh.
It's what comes out of his head that draws me close. The opposite is also true. A shady dressed character lacking conversation skills will not impress either. That should tell you its not really your overall appearance which money can fix well but what comes out of that expensively groomed character.

THE DEMAND FOR MONEY IN NIGERIA NOW IS BECOMING SO MUCH, SO A GIRLS RATHER GO WITH NICE GUYS WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM.
You make the girls sound desperate.Cant a girl take care of herself? If I can take care of myself I will look for a guy who can take care of me. simple.

DONT SAY THAT GUYS WHO HAVE MONEY TO SPEND ARE NOT FUN, AFTER ALL SOME OF THEM, BEFORE THEY BECAME RICH THEY WERE BROKE , SO THEY CAN BE RICH AND FUN WITH ALL THE LISTED QUALITIES AT THE SAME TIME.
yes yes. I told you I dont need to tell u a story but I know moneyed,nice and fun guys to be with.They dont even flash

I DONT SEE ANYTHING BAD WITH A GUY SPENDING MUCH TO WIN A GIRL, IF HE SPENDS MUCH ON HER IT MEANS HE BELIEVES SHE IS WORTH THE MONEY.
What happened to using your head? Must money do the talking. You cant sweet talk a girl or charm your way into her heart without buying her chicken?

SO WHEN GIRLS IN NIGERIA EXPECT A GUY TO SPEND MONEY ON THEM, THEY SIMPLY WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH HE VALUES HER. AND THE BIBLE SAYS "WHERE YOU MONEY IS = WHERE YOUR HEARTH IS" IF YOUR HEARTH IS ON A GIRL THEN YOU MONEY SHOULD BE ON HER TOO.
Halo!! stop misquoting bible grin That is not the right interpretation. So men who spend their money on LovePeddlers have their hearts there as well?
crazy mekaboy.

THERE ARE ALOT OF GIRLS OUT THERE, JUST FIND YOUR LEVEL. DOES IT MAKE SENSE FOR A BROKE GUY TO GO AFTER A BROKE GIRL ?
What is it you are searching for? poverty/rich is not happiness rem

IF THE GUY WAS THE GIRL KNOWING THE PROBLEMS THAT COME WITH POVERTY, WOULD HE DATE A BROKE GUY ?
Why talk as if all girls are poor and needy.Rich and poor girls alike need love you know.

THE MAJOR ADVANTAGE OF HAVING MONEY.

1, A RICH/COMFORTABLE GIRL CAN EASILY DATE A BROKE OR RICH GUY.

2, A RICH/COMFORTABLE GUY CAN EASILY DATE A RICH OR BROKE GIRL.

BUT A BROKE GIRL WILL FIND IT HARD DATING A BROKE GUY WITHOUT SUPPORT FROM A RICH CHAIRMAN.
Ok this will need evidence. I wont push that further. But there's this guy raising a family under a bridge.Isnt that true love baked in poverty?

A BROKE GUY WILL FIND IT HARD DATING A BROKE GIRL WITHOUT SUPPORT FROM YAHOO, SUGAR MUMMY, KIDNAPING OR ARMED ROBBERY  grin grin
see now your justifying criminal activities grin

SO THE BROKE GUYS WILL HAVE TO GO FOR THE RICH, WHILE THE RICH CAN DECIDE IF THEY WANT BROKE OR RICH .
Your mind needs a makeover,You are saying a broke guy has no choice whatsoever on whom to date? That is encouraging laziness cz its a 'give up on trying mentality'

IN ADDITION.

BOTH RICH AND BROKE GUYS - HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON= GAMES(CHEATING). A RICH GUY CAN CHASE A GIRL JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH HER, AND A POOR GUY CAN ALSO CHASE A GIRL JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH HER. IT WILL BE BETTER FOR THE GIRL TO FALL FOR THE RICH GUY AND DISCOVER HE JUST WANTED TO SLEEP WITH HER, THAN FALL FOR THE BROKE GUY AND FIND OUT HE JUST WANTED TO SLEEP WITH HER.  grin grin

I say again your mind needs a makeover. grin Neither is good. some strange diseases cant tell the differ btwn rich or poor.Either way players are dangerous  

ANOTHER REASON WHY A GIRL WOULD WANT TO DATE A RICH GUY=  SOMETIMES A BROKE GUY CAN BE SO SWEET TELL YOU NICE STUFF AND WORSHIP YOU, COOK FOR YOU WASH FOR YOU. JUST BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE AN OPTION.BUT AS SOON AS HE BECOMES RICH HE WILL DUMP THE GIRL AND FIND ANOTHER. BUT WHEN A RICH GUY IS NICE TO HER, SHE CAN BE SURE ITS REAL, BECAUSE HE IS ALREADY RICH AND IS BEING NICE OUT OF HIS WILL BECAUSE HE CAN HAVE OTHER GIRLS IF HE WANTS.

Yeah .why didnt you go on to elaborate like you did for the poor guy? You say the poor guy cld become rich and dump his girl.
What if the rich guy loses it all and the girl decides to leave because she cant adjust to a life of poverty? look here if poverty is not permanent then neither is richness.Both circumstances can change in a flash so stop talking as though the rich dude can never lose it and the poor dude can never make it.

[/b]
[/color]
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by kpolli(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2011
This question can only be answered by the ladies. . .
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2011
kpolli:

This question can only be answered by the ladies. . .

It's directed at men.Am challenging a mans ability to impress her (without cash) because what most men fail to realise is that women(career,rich,poor,pretty,ugly) are tender and easy to impress without struggling too much.
But culture has corrupted few minds from what I see.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by kpolli(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2011
So r u trying to say we men spend on women because we feel like it?

We spend cos the lady wants us too. . . . Too much money is not worrying us
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2011
kpolli:

So r u trying to say we men spend on women because we feel like it?

We spend cos the lady wants us too. . . . Too much money is not worrying us

nope thread is long but the point here is not MONEY and SPENDING
Can u woe a lady without cash? what other abilities do u posess that can win a girl
some say they can others like mekaboy need money. They lack self confidence in short.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by kpolli(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2011
ooo I get now,

well broke guys still have gfs so I assume I can too. . . . cheesy
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by hasyak(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2011
the process involve in wooing without cash in this country is time wasting, thats when you will be hearing very funny story, "why are always disturbing me", "dont call me i will call you", "my bf is around" and " i will think about it" you will talk talk, you will lie, you will pretend, and you will be at the receiving end, but with money you only need to talk once and your money will do the rest. why do i waste time wooing when i can use the same time to make money and the money will do the talking
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by BankyPP: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2011
Think about it this way, Everybody likes comfort, especially girls(daughters of Eve aka I never chop grin grin) of nowadays. Lately in Nigeria, As a guy if you have a car especially in higher institutions, it is easier and faster for the guy to woe a girl than a normal guys with all the good qualities Pendo89 mentioned but with no ride. I have attached a popular picture on bbm below, Its very TRUE!!! Mekaboy ride on, you are the BO$$ cool cool

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by MrsChima1(f): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2011
I feel sorry for the bokos attracting and dating shadow women.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2011
^^ Thank God you know what a real man stands and fights for

hasyak:

the process involve in wooing without cash in this country is time wasting, thats when you will be hearing very funny story, "why are always disturbing me", "dont call me i will call you", "my bf is around" and " i will think about it" you will talk talk, you will lie, you will pretend, and you will be at the receiving end, but with money you only need to talk once and your money will do the rest. why do i waste time wooing when i can use the same time to make money and the money will do the talking

Now that is the funniest comment I have read here. Seriously you got time for all that nonsense and excuses? Is she worth wasting your time on if she doesnt feel you unless you show her money? The moment you sense that just step.How many ladies are in the city? grin

So you want them fast. No time to fine tune her and make her enter the box cz  wooing wastes time. ? grin but seriously arent you worried that the girl will love you for the cash? and u know that is not news at all. Or are u saying it doesnt matter?
You know that 'impressing her process'is really deep and longlasting for ladies and goes a long way to show you love not just care cz care makes you buy for her stuff only.
This 'microwave wooing' is what makes guys cry foul cz they attract the wrong girls.
Good things dont come easy and fast you know. grin
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by mekaboy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2011
[b] LOL, OK PENDO YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU WOO THE LADY WITH YOUR SWEET MOUTH AND NO CASH, SHE IS HAPPY AND YOU GIVE HER A HUG, HER PHONE FALLS DOWN AND SCATTERS.

YOU TELL HER I,LL TALK TO YOU LATER RIGHT ?

2MOROW YOU WILL WALK TO HER ROOM AND TELL HER JOKES TO MAKE HER FEEL HAPPY ABI ? SHE CANT AFFORD TO REPLACE THE PHONE, AND YOU CANT AFFORD A PHONE BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE IN YOUR ACCOUNT IS 5K.

HER MOM IS SICK, HER FAMILY DEPENDS ON HER, SHE JUST SENT ALL THE MONEY SHE HAS LEFT TO HER MUM FOR DRUGS, SHE CANT EVEN CALL HER TO KNOW HOW SHE IS DOING. DO YOU THINK YOUR FUNNY JOKES CAN CHEER HER UP IN THIS SITUATION ?

MOST GIRLS YOU SEE IN NIGERIA ARE IN SUCH SITUATIONS ON A DAILY BASES, SO THEY DONT HAVE TIME FOR JOKES.

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND HOW THINGS WORK IN NIGERIA, NIGERIA IS NOT LIKE AMERICA OR UK, WHERE A FEMALE STUDENT CAN BE SCHOOLING AND GET A JOB AS WELL, OR WHERE A STUDENT CAN TAKE A JOB DURING HOLIDAY , SAVE AND BUY WHAT SHE NEEDS, IF THERE IS EMPLOYMENT, THEN THE BURDEN CAN BE LIFTED A BIT FROM THE GUYS.

BUT PEOPLE WHO GRADUATED 10YEARS AGO WITH DEGREES DO NOT HAVE A JOB YET, HOW CAN YOU IN SCHOOL GET A JOB?

I AM NOT SUPPORTING CRIME, BUT I AM SIMPLY SAYING THESE THINGS ARE WHAT GOES DO TO SUPPORT RELATIONSHIPS, BECAUSE AFTER WOOING WITHOUT CASH WILL YOU MAINTAIN THE RELATIONSHIP WITH SWEET MOUTH?

THIS IS REALITY . THIS IS WHY GIRLS NEED GUYS WOO CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM, BECAUSE IN NIGERIA, EVERYDAY IS AN EMERGENCY . HOW WILL YOU BE TELLING JOKES TO A GIRL WHEN HER HAIR IS SMELLING ? LOL.

WELL IF YOUR A BROKE GUY AND WANT A FINE GIRL THAT DRESS REAL GOOD, THEN GO AND FIND A GIRL FROM DEPPER LIFE. A GIRL THAT DOES NOT NEED TO DO HER HAIR, NO NEED FOR GOOD CLOTHS , YOU WONT SPEND A TIME, BUT BE SURE YOU WONT HAVE SEX TILL YOU MARRY HER. grin grin grin

GOOD SOUP NA MONEY KILL AM.

AND ITS EVEN GETTING WORSE FOR GUYS, SMALL GIRLS IN NIGERIA WHO JUST LEFT SECONDARY SCHOOL ARE NOW USING BLACKBERRY, WHILE GUYS WHO GRADUATED FROM UNIVERSITY CANT EVEN AFFORD A GOOD PHONE.

YES , THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT RAISE FAMILY UNDER THE BRIDGE, PENDO , WILL YOU BE THE WIFE OF THE GUY THAT LIVES UNDER THE BRIDGE ?

I REMEMBER SOME YEARS BACK, A FRIEND OF MINE WAS DATING A GIRL WHO WAS FROM A POOR FAMILY, AND A MARRIED MAN WAS AFTER HER. NOW SHE WAS LIVING IN A HOSTEL, SHE GOT HEPATITIS .

SHE WAS ADMITED IN THE HOSPITAL AND THE GUY WENT TO THE HOSPITAL, DOCTOR ASKED WHO WILL PAY THE BILL, THE GUY WAS HIDING, FINALLY, THE DOCTOR ASKED THE GIRL ISNT THERE ANYONE YOU KNOW THAT CAN HELP, SHE FLASHED THE MARRIED MAN THAT WAS TOASTING HER, HE CALLED BACK AND SPOKE WITH THE DOCTOR, IN FEW MINS THE MAN CAME, AND THE GUY WAS BUSY HOLDING THE GIRL AND SAYING BABY YOU WILL BE OK I AM HERE.

WHEN THE MARRIED MAN CAME, MY GUY WAS FROWNING FACE IN THE ROOM, THE DOCTOR SAID " YOUNG MAN" PLS GO AND WAIT AT THE RECEPTION. THEY GUY WAS HESITATING .

THE DOCTOR CALLED HIM INTO HIS OFFICE AND SAID, " LOOK YOUNG MAN, THIS IS NOT TIME FOR GAMES AND I DONT HAVE TIME" IF YOU STAY HERE FOOLING AROUND I WILL LEAVE THIS GIRL HERE AND SHE WILL DIE ON YOU, AND HER BLOOD WILL BE ON YOUR HEAD. YOU BETTER RESPECT YOURSELF AND LEAVE, THANK GOD THERE IS SOMEONE WHO IS WILLING TO HELP.

SO WHAT COULD SWEET MOUTH DO IN THIS SITUATION, AFTER YOU HAVE WON THE GIRL WITH SWEET MOUTH, WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN REALITY SHOWS UP ? WHEN HER HAIR IS DUE, WHEN SHE IS IN HER PERIOD AND NEEDS TO BUY PAD?

SO GIRL MAKE UP THEIR MIND TO SETTLE FOR GUYS WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF THEIR BASIC NEEDS. IF YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE SEX WITH A GIRL, THEN YOU SHOULD BE OLD ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF HER.

SO THATS THE SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY, A GIRL CAN FALL FOR YOUR SWEET MOUTH, BUT YOU MUST BE READY TO SHARE HER WITH THE MAN WHO TOOK CARE OF HER PROBLEMS TO ENABLE HER RELAX AND LISTEN TO YOUR JOKES.

YES WHATS WRONG WITH TELLING YOUR SWEET JOKES OVER A GLASS OF WINE IN A NICE RESTAURANT? THE ENVIRONMENT WHERE THE JOKE IS TOLD EVEN MATTERS .

I CAN IMAGINE A GUY TELLING A JOKE TO A GIRL IN OBALANDE LAGOS, WITH ALL THE BUSES SHOUTING " ORILE ORILE ORILE " grin grin grin WHILE SHE HEAR THE JOKE ?

BUT IF HE PULLED OVER AND SHE ENTERED THE CAR WITH THE GLASS UP AND AIRCONDITION, SHE WILL HEAR THE JOKE MORE grin grin grin [/b]

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2011
Mekaboy I see how your mind is like. Unfortunately nobody can help you see the world in another light because theres a system in place you have adopted and it seems to work in your favour.
I understand your line of argument so I wont say much.
Just work harder and beat those politicians who are winning with them girls.Whatever it takes just do it because without money you aint getting a girl.
All will be well. cheers.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by mekaboy(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2011
[b] BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THERE MUST BE SOME PRACTICAL EXAMPLES.

PENDO I CAN WOO A GIRL WITHOUT MONEY, I HAVE THE QUALITIES, BUT THE QUESTION IS WILL THE GIRL FALL FOR ME ?

SO IF I WALK UP TO A GIRL UNDER THE HOT SUN LOOKING FOR A BIKE, AND I TRY TO WOO HER, WITH MY FUNNY PERSONALITY AND ALL THAT WITHOUT SPENDING MONEY. TRYING TO BE FUNNY , I START, HELLO, WHATS AN ANGEL DOING ON EARTH UNDER THIS HOT SUN, SHE SMILES AND WAVING A BIKE, THEN I SAY HI , I AM MIKE, SHE SAYS SHE S JANE, OK, JANE WHERE ARE YOU GOING? SHE SAYS IKOYI, OK UHMMMM, I WAS THINKING MAYBE WE COULD, IMMEDIATLY A BIKE STOPS AND SHE JUMPS ON IT, AND SAYS NEXT TIME. WILL YOU SAY I DONT HAVE SKILLS?

WHAT IS I DROVE BY AND STOPED AND CAME OUT OF THE CAR , AND SAY, WHAT IS AN ANGEL DOING UNDER THIS HOT SUN? PLEASE TAKE MY CAR KEYS AND DRIVE I WILL RATHER USE A BIKE AND YOU USE MY CAR, SHE LAUGHS, I AM MIKE, SHE SAYS I AM JANE, NOW SHE IS ABIT RELAXED , ATLEAST SHE COULD GET A RIDE, THEN I ASK WHERE ARE YOU GOING, SHE SAYS IKOYI, THEN I SAY CAN YOU DRIVE? SHE SAYS NO, WHY ? I SAY I WANTED YOU TO TAKE MY CAR I WILL COME FOR IT LATER, SHE LAUGHS, THEN I TELL HER TO HOP IN AND LET ME DROP HER, SHE ENTERS AND WE MOVE.

DO YOU SEE THE ROLE COMFORT(MONEY ) PLAYS ?

WELL ENOUGH LONG TALK ITS TIME FOR ACTION. LETS TRY AND WOO THIS UNILAG FEMALE STUDENT WITHOUT MONEY .

SO SWEET MOUTH GUY WALKS UP TO HER WHILE SHE IS LOOKING FOR A BUS OR BIKE,

HE-HELLO ANGEL?

SHE- SORRY MY NAME IS NOT ANGEL

HE- BUT IT SHOULD BE.

SHE- HMM, SHE SMILES , SHOUTING "OKADA" .

HE- WELL IM MIKE U ?

SHE- PENDO

HE- WOW PENDO, NICE NAME.

SHE - THANKS.

BIKE STOPS, SHE IS PRICING THE BIKE.

HE- UHMMM, I SEE YOUR IN A HURRY, CAN I CALL YOU ?

SHE - OK 080666419

HE- NICE NUMBER.

HE GETS HOME HAVING 100NAIRA CREDIT IN HIS PHONE, HE CALLS HER.

HE- HELLO PENDO, THIS IS MIKE WE MET AT THE BUSTOP.

SHE- OK MIKE HOW R YOU?

HE- FINE , U?
SHE- IM GUD.

HE-SO UHHM, HOW WAS YOUR DAY ?
SHE- GOOD THANK GOD?

HE- OK , ARE YOU A STUDENT?

SHE- YES , UNILAG, MARKETING 300 LEVEL.

HE- WOW, THAT NICE YOU ALMOST DONE.

SHE- WHAT OF YOU, ARE YOU A STUDENT?
HE- LOL, NO, I GRADUATED 5 YRS AGO,

SHE- OK, SO WHAT DO YOU DO?
HE- WELL ALITTLE BIT OF THIS AND A LITTLE BIT OF THAT, YOU KNOW HOW IT IS.

SHE- OK, PLEASE HOLD ON A MINUTE.I HAVE A CALL ON THE OTHER PHONE.

WHILE HE IS WAITING , HE HEARS" YOU HAVE ONE MINUTE REMAINING" IMMEDIATELY, SHE PICKS AND SAYS HELLO, HE SAYS HELLO, THE NEXT THING HE HEARS IS, YOUR CALL CREDIT IS EXHAUSTED AND YOU CALL TERMINATED.
HE RUNS OFF, BUYS CREDIT 750 NAIRA, HE HAS ALREADY STARTED SPENDING.HE CALLS HER BACK.

SHE- HELLO, WHAT HAPPENED?

HE- MY CREDIT FINIISHED SO I HAD TO RECHARGE( NOTE, HE HAS GIVEN IMPRESSION HE CAN AFFORD CREDIT).

SHE - OK.

HE- THANKS FOR LETING ME HAVE YOUR NUMBER, I THOUGHT YOU WOULD SNUB ME LIKE MOST GIRLS.
SHE- LAUGHS, NO I AM NOT LIKE THAT.
HE- HOPE I CAN SEE U AGAIN.
SHE- MAYBE MAYBE NOT.

HE- OK, SO WHATS YOUR DAY LIKE?
SHE- WELL I JUST GO TO LECTURE AND COME BACK TO MY ROOM, I DONT REALY GO OUT, IF I AM GOING OUT, ITS EITHER SALON, EATRY OR SILVER BIRD CINEMA.(NOTE SHE HAS TOLD HIM THE KIND OF PLACES SHE GOES).

HE- WELL I,LL LIKE TO SEE YOU.
SHE- WHY ?

HE, WELL I WILL LIKE US TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER.
SHE- OK.

HE- WHEN WILL YOU BE FREE.
SHE- UHHM LET ME SEE.WELL I DONT HAVE LECTURES THROUGH OUT TOMOROW SO ITS MY ONLY FREE DAY THIS WEEK.
HE- CAN WE MEET AROUND 3PM 2 MOROW?

SHE - WHERE?
HE- I COULD COME VISIT YOU.
SHE- I DONT ENTERTAIN STRANGERS IN MY PLACE.
HE- OK THEN YOU CAN COME VISIT ME.
SHE- I DONT VISIT GUYS.
HE- SO WHERE DO WE MEET.
SHE- YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WANTS TO SEE ME SO WORK IT OUT.

NOW IF THE GUY IS SMART SHE HAS TOLD HIM THE TYPE OF PLACES SHE LIKE EARLIER.

REMEMBER- HE WANTS TO WOO THHIS GIRL WITHOUT SPENDING MONEY, SO BELLOW ARE A LIST OF PLACES HE CAN SUGGEST WITHOUT SPENDING.
1, UNDER THE BIDGE
2, HOSPITAL
3, MUTUARY
4 BUSTOP
5 MECHANIC
6,COURT
7, BLOCK INDUSTRY

IF A GUY SUGGESTS THESE PLACES AS A MEETING POINT FOR PENDO, HOW WILL YOU SEE HIM ?

IF HE DECIDES TO SPEND, BELLOW ARE PLACES
1, FAST FOOD/ RESTURANT
2, SHOPRITE
3, SILVER BIRD CINEMA
4, BEACH.

SO SINCE WE DONT WANT TO SPEND MONEY WE SUGGEST UNDER THE BRIDGE, SHE SAYS"YOU MUST BE SICK, DONT CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN AND HANGS UP"NOW HE HAS LOST HER AND 750 NAIRA TOO.

HAVE YOU SEEN HOW NICE IT IS TO WOO A GIRL IN NIGERIA WITHOUT SPENDING ?NOW THIS GIRL COULD FALL INLOVE WITH HIM AFTER THE MEETING , BUT IT WILL COST HIM MONEY.

BECAUSE IF HE CHOOSES SHOPRITE OR CINEMA, THOSE PLACES ARE STILL FAR FROM HER HOSTEL, AND SHE WILL SAY"WELL I AM A STUDENT AND I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD A TAXI THERE FOR NOW AND BIKES HARDLY GO IN THAT DIRECTION. SO HE WILL HAVE TO SAY, DONT WORRY JUST TAKE A CAB I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.

I AM SURE GUYS LIKE MRBROWN WILL SAY, SHE IS A GOLDDIGER AND RUN AWAY.

BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT SHE IS NOT. SHE IS JUST BEING REAL, SHE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO COME TO HERS YET AND SHE CANT COME TO YOURS.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2011
mekaboy:

BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THERE MUST BE SOME PRACTICAL EXAMPLES. 
[b]
PENDO I CAN WOO A GIRL WITHOUT MONEY, I HAVE THE QUALITIES, BUT THE QUESTION IS WILL THE GIRL FALL FOR ME ?

I am glad to hear that. She may or may not.
My point is yes there are girls who will love you for who you are.Whatever you do afterwards is up to you. You can spend all you want on her because you already won her heart. You did not buy it.

quote]

But again not in Nigeria. smiley
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2011
ok ok
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by mekaboy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2011
LOL, IT WAS A JOKE, THE GUY JUST TRYING TO BE FUNNY, DO YOU THINK HE WOULD GIVE HIS CAR TO A STRANGER?

SECONDLY, IF SHE DID NOT GIVE HER NUMBER SINCE SHE WAS INA HURRY HOW WOULD HE SEE OR CALL HER AGAIN ?

I AM NOT SAYING THE PLACES MAKE THE DIFFERENCE, BUT YOU STILL NEED THE PERSON TO BE RELAXED TO IMPRESS HER, SO THAT RELAXED ENVIRONMENT WILL COST YOU MONEY.

YES THIS IS NIGERIA FOR YOU, GETTING A GIRLS NUMBER IS EASY BUT WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU GET THE NUMBER , BESIDES MOST GIRLS HAVE 2 LINES, THE ONES THEY GIVE TO STRANGERS FIRST BEFORE THE OTHER.

FROM THE STORY, SHE HAD A CALL ON THE OTHER LINE WHICH SHOWS SHE HAS 2 NUMBERS.

IN THE WOOING PROCESS YOU MUST SPEND.

UNLESS HE WILL CHOOSE THE OTHER VENUES, WHERE THE GIRL WOULD NOT ACCEPT. YOU HAVE ALREADY SAID THAT YOU WONT MEET IN THOSE PLACES.

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by coogar: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2011
@ pendo89,

i dunno how things work where you reside but mekaboy has just told you the realities of wooing a babe in nigeria.
don't you ever think he's exaggerating or telling porkies.
you cannot impress any woman without spending in nigeria - even if you are adamant, your siblings or your parents would warn you sternly never to bring such abomination into their home.

without money in nigeria, a man is the same as a decomposing corpse. naija babes won't even sleep with a man if he's broke - that's the reality.
10 different babes wouldn't mind sleeping with a rich bloke - they don't care if their rich boyfriend has other babes in line. as long as he gives them a fraction of his attention - all his good and dandy. your theory can only be achieved in developed countries where couples have the culture of going dutch on dates.

a naija babe does not even go out on dates with her purse - cos she expects the man to pay outrightly!

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by adconline(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2011
The right question should be can you get laid without spending?

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2011
coogar:

@ pendo89,

i dunno how things work where you reside but mekaboy has just told you the realities of wooing a babe in nigeria.
don't you ever think he's exaggerating or telling porkies.
you cannot impress any woman without spending in nigeria - even if you are adamant, your siblings or your parents would warn you sternly never to bring such abomination into their home.

without money in nigeria, a man is the same as a decomposing corpse. naija babes won't even sleep with a man if he's broke - that's the reality.
10 different babes wouldn't mind sleeping with a rich bloke - they don't care if their rich boyfriend has other babes in line. as long as he gives them a fraction of his attention - all his good and dandy. your theory can only be achieved in developed countries where couples have the culture of going dutch on dates.

a naija babe does not even go out on dates with her purse - cos she expects the man to pay outrightly!

So what Nollywood shows is true after all. I believe now that everything has monetary value attached to it in nigeria.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by adconline(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2011
So wooing her to kidnap her or to keep her as your " sister"? What are u talking about? "It's often said that money will not buy you everything, but have you ever tried buying without money?" That's when you know the value of money.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2011
adconline:

So wooing her  to kidnap her or to keep her as your " sister"?  What are u talking about? "It's often said that money will not buy you everything, but have you ever tried buying without money?" That's when you know the value of money.

of course you need money to buy a girl's love in nigeria . She's not your sis rem.  no?? That is agreed upon and stamped.
No money no girl. smiley
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by hasyak(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2011
pendo89:

of course you need money to buy a girl's love in nigeria . She's not your sis rem.  no?? That is agreed upon and stamped.
No money no girl. smiley

i believe it has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that MONEY=LOVE here in nigeria for 80%, so when you hear a lady complains about love " he does not care" just know that is either the guy is thru with her or the money is not coming any more
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2011
hasyak:

i believe it has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that MONEY=LOVE here in nigeria for 80%, so when you hear a lady complains about love " he does not care" just know that is either the guy is thru with her or the money is not coming any more

And then ask yourself why an ordinary nigerian guy on the streets wouldn't do [b]anything [/b]to get rich.I don't blame him at all.
Jobs are not easy to come by and even when he has a reasonable amount the rich guys are beating him at the game.
Its a wild society where the rich accumulate resources (including the girls) and it takes another richer guy to take away the resources (girls) from him.
In the end its a battle for the richest not the fittest.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by hasyak(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2011
pendo89:

And then ask yourself why an ordinary nigerian guy/BABE on the streets wouldn't do [b]anything [/b]to get rich.I don't blame him/HER at all.
Jobs are not easy to come by and even when he/SHE has a reasonable amount the rich guys/BABES are beating him/HER at the game.
Its a wild society where the rich accumulate resources (including the girls/GUYS) and it takes another richer guy/BABE to take away the resources (girls/BOYS) from him/HER.
In the end its a battle for the richest not the fittest.

ITS A DOG EAT DOG, thats why we export fraudsters and prostitutes, because we have no value system, money is the only king??

its really very sad
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2011
adconline:

The right question should be can you get laid without spending?
Lol. Exactly. That's a herculean task, unless of course you trick her into believing you have plenty but that you'd only open your wallet when she opens her legs. . .and that in itself requires serious game.

pendo89:

So what Nollywood shows is true after all. I believe now that everything has monetary value attached to it in nigeria.

Of course. As the saying goes, art immitates life.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by mekaboy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2011
[b] LOL, I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU THE COST OF THIS FIRST MEETING INCASE IF THE GUY DECIDES TO SPEND.

THE GIRLS TAXI TO AND FRO THE MEETING PLACE = 3000

WHEN SHE COMES TO THE RESTAURANT, YOU ASK HER IF SHE WANTS TO TAKE SOMETHING, SHE SAYS YES, NOT BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO EAT YOUR MONEY, SHE JUST WANTS TO SEE YOUR TABLE MANNERS grin grin SO SHE ORDERS FRIED RICE CHICKEN AND SALAD FOR HERSELF, AND INSISTS THAT YOU MUST EAT TOO UNLESS SHE WONT. SO YOU HAVE TO ORDER YOURS.

HER FOOD = 1850

YOUR FOOD= 1650

YOU BOTH SHARE ONE JUICE = 350

OK YOU HAD A NICE TIME, NOW YOU HAVE TO BE A GENTLE MAN, BECAUSE THATS WHAT SHE NEEDS, A CRING AND GENTLE MAN, SO YOU DONT JUST PUT HER IN THE CAB AND LET HER GO ALONE, YOU ENTER THE SAME CAB WITH HER AND STOP AT HER HOSTEL, IF YOU IMPRESSED HER SHE WILL TELL YOU HER ROOM NUMBER.

YOUR TRANSPORT TO THE VENUE, ASSUMING YOU ENTERED 2 BUSES OR 3 = 500

THEN FROM HER HOSTEL , ITS LATE YOU HAVE TO TAKE A CAB WITH TRAFFIC = 2500

SHE MIGHT SEND YOU TEXT AND SAY THANK YOU, THEN BUY CREDIT 750 TO CALL HER BACK.

****TOTAL =N10,600***** shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

NOW A GUY THAT HAS 20K IN HIS ACCOUNT, HOW CAN HE WIN THIS GIRL OVER? SHE HAS NOT ASKED HIM FOR ANYTHING, THIS IS JUST A FIRST MEETING AND SHE IS NOT A GOLD DIGGER. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

IF YOU CANT AFFORD A FIRST MEETING HOW CAN YOU MAINTAIN THE RELATIONSHIP ? grin grin grin

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2011
Foolish boys. grin
All that came to my mind during all that calculation is how much money una for don get if una go open restaurant business.
Get your paper first, then look woman side. cheesy
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2011
2buff:

Foolish boys.  grin
All that came to my mind during all that calculation is how much money una for don get if una go open restaurant business.
Get your paper first, then look woman side.  cheesy

grin grin lol tell them.

Mekaboy and you think by spending all that her heart will automatically fall for you?
This is what will a happen. Where did you say you met her? by the roadside waiting for a bike. So nxt time while she's standing at the same place a dude will stop by driving what you can only dream of. This same girl because of her love for money will jump in and the phone xchange will take place inside the car.
The guy will not only buy her credit but phone. He will offer to take her to the most expensive restuarant in town (u know which) then wrap it all up with a fun night at a 5star resort.
And then mekaboy you will be history after you went thinking you impressed this girl and you won her heart simply cz u spent a few thousands on her.
Its money talks for her so she quickly deletes you faster than she gave u her no. when a more loaded dude comes knocking.And the cycle repeats itself.
The very reason I said have something in you that will leave a lasting impression and make her stick to you because cash wont.

Guess who loses in the end. You mekaboy. If you spend N10,600(I really dont know if that is much or less but i assume its much) per girl ,a girl you have no guarantee of having won her heart, then make sure you are crediting your account faster and making more because a time will come when you will discover the amount you've spent in a year was enough to have bought you a house.
In the meantime the girl may have built hers in only 6 months. smiley

You can only be a satisfied guy if you use your charms to impress.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by mekaboy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2011
SO IF YOU DID NOT SPEND A DIME SHE WILL LOVE YOU ? WHO SAID SHE IS AFTER THE MONEY? SHE JUST DECIDED TO MEET YOU. DID SHE ASK FOR ANYTHING?  WINNING A GIRL IS A GRADUAL PROCESS, THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST STEP. YOU CREATED AN ENVIRONMENT, NOW ITS UP TO YOU TO USE YOU SKILLS TO IMPRESS HER DURING THE MEETING. IF YOU DID A GOOD JOB, SHE MIGHT GIVE YOU HER ROOM NUMBER.

THE NEXT TIME YOU WILL COME TO HER ROOM AND SHE WILL COOK FOR YOU,  SHE MIGHT EVEN BE FROM A COMFORTABLE FAMILY, BUT BECAUSE YOU REFUSED TO SPEND THAT FIRST 10K YOU LOST HER.

EITHER WAYS , YOU HAVE TO SPEND.

YOU MONEY CREATED THE ENVIRONMENT  AND OPPORTUNITY, ITS NOW UP TO YOU TO LEAVE A LASTING IMPRESSION. BUT YOUR MONEY PLAYED A MAJOR ROLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2011
i said to myself i was going to stay away from this crazy thread but some of the points Mekaboy made were truly out of this world:
mekaboy:

LOL, I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU THE COST OF THIS FIRST MEETING INCASE IF THE GUY DECIDES TO SPEND.

THE GIRLS TAXI TO AND FRO THE MEETING PLACE = 3000

paying a gal's taxi when she comes visit you: FAIL #1
is BRT on strike?!

WHEN SHE COMES TO THE RESTAURANT,

why should you automatically invite her to a restaurant?! FAIL#2
tell her to have dinner at HER home and that you guys will go "hang out" afterwards. if, for any reasons, she refuses then you know she is just a hungry beggar and should run from such damsel.

YOU ASK HER IF SHE WANTS TO TAKE SOMETHING

if you dont have a lot of money, tell her STRAIGHT from the start so that she knows where this date stands. not saying anything (trying to act like who you are NOT) will be your FAIL #3

SHE SAYS YES, NOT BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO EAT YOUR MONEY, SHE JUST WANTS TO SEE YOUR TABLE MANNERS  grin grin SO SHE ORDERS  FRIED RICE CHICKEN AND SALAD FOR HERSELF, AND INSISTS THAT YOU MUST EAT TOO UNLESS SHE WONT.

as she is looking through the menu, tell her that you can only afford a soft drink, and since she already ate at home (see my previous answer) then no need for heavy spending on big meals. if she insists on eating (or take aways) and you dont put a stop to this then that is your FAIL #4

SO YOU HAVE TO ORDER YOURS.
HER FOOD = 1850
YOUR FOOD= 1650
YOU BOTH SHARE ONE JUICE = 350

if NO/I CANT is not part of your vocabulary or you are too shy to BE YOURSELF then no wonder this is FAIL #5

OK YOU HAD A NICE TIME, NOW YOU HAVE TO BE A GENTLE MAN, BECAUSE THATS WHAT SHE NEEDS, A CRING AND GENTLE MAN,

who cares what SHE needs?! if you are not (or cant be) a caring gentleman then so be it. pretending to be something you are not is your FAIL # 6

SO YOU DONT JUST PUT HER IN THE CAB AND LET HER GO ALONE

cab for wetin? is BRT on strike?!
are you saying you are TOO BIG to enter bus with her, while this is what you do every day?! SUPER FAIL # 7

YOU ENTER THE SAME CAB WITH HER AND STOP AT HER HOSTEL, IF YOU IMPRESSED HER SHE WILL TELL YOU HER ROOM NUMBER.

the only reason why you would follow her is because you expect to get rewarded (with sex) for all your phoney act of paying for all her needs. FAIL #8

YOUR TRANSPORT TO THE VENUE, ASSUMING YOU ENTERED 2 BUSES OR 3 = 500

so cab is out of the question now?

THEN FROM HER HOSTEL , ITS LATE YOU HAVE TO TAKE A CAB WITH TRAFFIC = 2500

shouldnt you have thought of that BEFORE and simply let the gal know?! FAIL #9
if that is aproblem then MEET EARLIER in the evening, et voila!

SHE MIGHT SEND YOU TEXT AND SAY THANK YOU, THEN BUY CREDIT 750 TO CALL HER BACK.

send her a text back to say what you have to say. didnt you have enough time to tell this "begging criminal", everything you needed to say to her, while she was chopping your money?! FAIL #10

****TOTAL =N10,600***** shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

price should have been 350, which is the price of one drink shared.

NOW A GUY THAT HAS 20K IN HIS ACCOUNT, HOW CAN HE WIN THIS GIRL OVER? SHE HAS NOT ASKED HIM FOR ANYTHING, THIS IS JUST A FIRST MEETING AND SHE IS NOT A GOLD DIGGER. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

he cant, he should accept that this is the way life is AND he should go and look for different gals. first meetings should be about getting to know who someone is and discovering if you even like them, NOT being robbed blind trying to pretend to be someone YOU ARE NOT.
if the foundations of this R/ship are based on lies/deceit/pretense etc then i am safe to say that you are going no where in life with that one.
HEAVYWEIGHT FAIL #11

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland / Why I Love Igbo Guys!! / My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.