Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending (15466 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2011
lol, bro Coogar, you are indeed a hard case to crack. now from the wifey stealing money thread, you come and debate with me on THIS issue, lol. ok let's get it on:

coogar:

so which is which, mrbrownjay?
on one hand you are saying relationships in naija are not about how much a man makes and on the other hand, you are saying that is the case because women have now turned into gold-diggers caused by their poverty and greedy mind-set.
surely, these 2 cases cannot co-exist. it's either you agree relationships in nigeria is powered by cash or it's not.

i am simply saying that these women are no different than the ones anywhere else, the only difference is that WE (men) have gotten them used to begging, which in return they are now believing that it is the ONLY way to date.
MY POINT IS: yes, to many, r/ships in 9ja are about giving BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY ARE MADE TO "BELIEVE".
shiiiit, if you had s[b]e[/b]x on the first date with ALL the gals you met in the past, wouldnt you expect that from EVERY FUTURE WOMEN (whether right or wrong)?!

many nigerian men met their partners this way and they are happily married.

so long as they are paying, yes, but we can all understand what she will do the minute you cant act as her "ATM" any longer.

nigeria is a habitat - survival of the richest. it's either you are wealthy enough to date and take a girl to dizzying heights or you are not fit for purpose.

and you, sir, believe that the only way to take her there is through heavy spending? lol!

there's no way you can tell me girls don't choose based on "levels". even if the girl is blind to such, her parents would want to know the status of the man she's bringing home. totally ignoring this fact from your point of view is erroneous!

yes, we ALL choose based on level. . . . . . . .  and if any guy is willing to date or marry a beggar/who.re then fair enough. the same way THEY want security, WE want to be with the RIGHT person. now, if she is willing to date anyone, simply because they have money, THEN i am safe to say that SHE AINT THE ONE. . . . . . .but again, that are only MBJ's views.

and in no time. . . . . . this same girl will be sleeping around with richer men and she'll eventually break the heart of this man after the long-arse wait! you are likening an average nigerian woman to women in the western world. they are worlds apart.

so are you saying that ALL NIGERIAN WOMEN will cheat?! ALL NIGERIAN WOMEN are attracted to money? i hope you have a little more respect for your sistas/mother/aunts etc and say SOME will, NOT ALL. now i dont know about you but when i chose a long term mate, thats because she is SPECIAL, UNIQUE, DIFFERENT than most of the ashis that are easily available if you flash some cash, or/and the ones doing runz all over 9ja.

one thing you forget is this. there are millions of broke naija guys but with high standards! the women they are attracted to are not attracted to them so they spoil and treat women who are physically out of their league to the finer things in life.

you DO know that these women you are referring to are simply the same person as these guys: broke naija gals with high standards. so if YOU think it is ok for them to sell themselves to the highest bidder, then you should also think that it is ok FOR YOU to do the same. whats good for the goose, is good for the gander. sadly, it is DESPERATION that will have many just pay up to be with these gals who dont give a damn about them.

in nigeria, money = love!
when you don't have to give, you are stingy, wicked, evil, unserious.

yes, sadly, thats what women want us to believe AND thats what many men fall for. this is as stoopid as saying that: men with no money SHOULD NOT date, or that a women's love cost money. wake up bro, its time this shiit stop. a REAL woman's love dont cost a thing, the love that costs money is the love of the broke begging gals that are so desperate, that they decided to sell their bodies (AND WE MEN PAID UP). WE are the problem, some men are so desperate for coochie that they are ready to even settle for an ASHEWOS!!!!!

btw notice how EVEN when men DONT have anything to give, they are stingy evil wicked, but when have NOTHING TO OFFER, it is ok.

when you have to give, you are an angel, a godsend , a serious boyfriend, etc.

that should CLEARLY tell you that THESE women's opinion about us men are WORTHLESS, since you can be the biggest gorilla looking he-goat (with the worst attitude) and still be referred to "angel, godsent, serious bf etc" if you simply BUYS THEIR AFFECTION. lol
how ironic that you are taking women words to value yourself as a man, while their words mean absolutely NOTHING (or the price of a meal)

you really overestimate the morals of the present generation of naija-based chics!

no i dont. i understand what we are up against, i am just telling you that we (men) are to be blamed, we (men) are the solution AND that what these babes believe are WRONG!

it's for THEIR own good that we have to become REAL about the situation, because many end up as leftovers when they reach an older age. abi, who will even settle for such old babe when plenty plenty younger ones are ready to pros.titute themselves for BB?!

i dont know about you, but i wouldnt want my sista (if i had one), my daughter or anyone else that i care for, to think the way these today's babe think. . . . . . . .so therefore i am just making MY job to make sure that we bring a generation that value themselves and that can think in a positive manner.
but as i always say: to each their own!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by coogar: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

lol, bro Coogar, you are indeed a hard case to crack. now from the wifey stealing money thread, you come and debate with me on THIS issue, lol. ok let's get it on:

it's on!

i am simply saying that these women are no different than the ones anywhere else, the only difference is that WE (men) have gotten them used to begging, which in return they are now believing that it is the ONLY way to date.

it's the tradition from the days of mungo park to now. nigeria is a patriarchal society - men are expected to hold positions of power and prestige.
these women grew up watching their fathers giving handouts to their mothers, etc. that's the way the society is designed and this is why naija chics have it in their heads that a man must spend for them to show he's serious!

MY POINT IS: yes, to many, r/ships in 9ja are about giving BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY ARE MADE TO "BELIEVE".
shiiiit, if you had s[b]e[/b]x on the first date with ALL the gals you met in the past, wouldnt you expect that from EVERY FUTURE WOMEN (whether right or wrong)?!

"beliefs" forged by tradition! a cursory glance at list of things to bring with the bride-price in a traditional marriage is a pointer.
i am sure you would ask why a man needs to produce those to marry a woman.

so long as they are paying, yes, but we can all understand what she will do the minute you cant act as her "ATM" any longer.

maybe, maybe not!

and you, sir, believe that the only way to take her there is through heavy spending? lol!

this is where we differ.
whenever i get on a task, i always follow it through. so my spending or not actually depends on the kind of girl i meet. if it's a girl worth pursuing, i must follow through and i will keep at it till i get to the promised land.

yes, we ALL choose based on level. . . . . . . .  and if any guy is willing to date or marry a beggar/who.re then fair enough. the same way THEY want security, WE want to be with the RIGHT person. now, if she is willing to date anyone, simply because they have money, THEN i am safe to say that SHE AINT THE ONE. . . . . . .but again, that are only MBJ's views.

she's not willing to date anyone because of money. she wants you to be committed. the amount you throw at her is commitment! cool
of course, we want to be with the right person and at the same time we want that right person to feel special. my guy, gifts make them feel a bit special.

so are you saying that ALL NIGERIAN WOMEN will cheat?! ALL NIGERIAN WOMEN are attracted to money? i hope you have a little more respect for your sistas/mother/aunts etc and say SOME will, NOT ALL. now i dont know about you but when i chose a long term mate, thats because she is SPECIAL, UNIQUE, DIFFERENT than most of the ashis that are easily available if you flash some cash, or/and the ones doing runz all over 9ja.

i didn't say all nigerian women will cheat - but a far majority would if they think they are not getting what they should be getting. little did you know that some of these girls actually come from wealthy homes and they don't really lack anything. they just want to be treated to nicer things in life.

you DO know that these women you are referring to are simply the same person as these guys: broke naija gals with high standards. so if YOU think it is ok for them to sell themselves to the highest bidder, then you should also think that it is ok FOR YOU to do the same. whats good for the goose, is good for the gander. sadly, it is DESPERATION that will have many just pay up to be with these gals who dont give a damn about them.

like i have said earlier.
nigeria is a patriarchal society. men and women ain't equals in nigeria.

yes, sadly, thats what women want us to believe AND thats what many men fall for. this is as stoopid as saying that: men with no money SHOULD NOT date, or that a women's love cost money. wake up bro, its time this shiit stop. a REAL woman's love dont cost a thing, the love that costs money is the love of the broke begging gals that are so desperate, that they decided to sell their bodies (AND WE MEN PAID UP). WE are the problem, some men are so desperate for coochie that they are ready to even settle for an ASHEWOS!!!!!

you better remain in california with this attitude of yours. this is not applicable in nigeria by any means. your seriousness to date is gauged by the amount you are willing to throw at a girl. i am not saying this is right/wrong. i am telling you what applies 99% of the time.

btw notice how EVEN when men DONT have anything to give, they are stingy evil wicked, but when have NOTHING TO OFFER, it is ok.

patriarchal society. this is why you get to hear: "are you not the man?"

that should CLEARLY tell you that THESE women's opinion about us men are WORTHLESS, since you can be the biggest gorilla looking he-goat (with the worst attitude) and still be referred to "angel, godsent, serious bf etc" if you simply BUYS THEIR AFFECTION. lol
how ironic that you are taking women words to value yourself as a man, while their words mean absolutely NOTHING (or the price of a meal)

because that is the tradition in that part of the world. statements like "money for hand, back for ground" didn't just materialize from nowhere.
it's a tradition that has been around for hundreds of years and it's not going to change.

no i dont. i understand what we are up against, i am just telling you that we (men) are to be blamed, we (men) are the solution AND that what these babes believe are WRONG!

why should we be blamed for the tradition my forefathers actually had to cope with? i'd rather be blamed for being nigerian.
think about it - there's a chic in your neighbourhood that ticks all your boxes as a man. then you approach her and she's nice, friendly, etc? then you ask her out on a date - which she agrees to. so what is wrong if i decide to spend $$$ on this date? does that make me a mugu? considering the fact that men actually take their mates to a bar to drink and they pay(sometimes more than when taking a chic out).

it's for THEIR own good that we have to become REAL about the situation, because many end up as leftovers when they reach an older age. abi, who will even settle for such old babe when plenty plenty younger ones are ready to pros.titute themselves for BB?!

the fact is they don't want to be saved!

i dont know about you, but i wouldnt want my sista (if i had one), my daughter or anyone else that i care for, to think the way these today's babe think. . . . . . . .so therefore i am just making MY job to make sure that we bring a generation that value themselves and that can think in a positive manner. but as i always say: to each their own!

the society is largely responsible for this. many of the so-called ashis we see in nigeria come from good homes, responsible parents.
they go to school and mix with the bad eggs. the bad eggs are flossing, they rarely lack money or material things whilst the good chics are just there having to depend on their parents for pocket-money(some of their humble requests get denied too). so what would an average chic do?

of course, she would join the bandwagon!
now imagine a society where students can work and make money for themselves without having to rely on their parents for handouts - won't the level of this indirect prostituti[i]o[/i]n be reduced to a bearable level? i blame the patriarchy and the seeming abject poverty in nigeria for this.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Goldieluks: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2011
coogar:

it's on!

it's the tradition from the days of mungo park to now. nigeria is a patriarchal society - men are expected to hold positions of power and prestige.
these women grew up watching their fathers giving handouts to their mothers, etc. that's the way the society is designed and this is why naija chics have it in their heads that a man must spend for them to show he's serious!

"beliefs" forged by tradition! a cursory glance at list of things to bring with the bride-price in a traditional marriage is a pointer.

maybe, maybe not!

this is where we differ.
whenever i get on a task, i always follow it through. so my spending or not actually depends on the kind of girl i meet. if it's a girl worth pursuing, i must follow through and i will keep at it till i get to the promised land.

she's not willing to date anyone because of money. she wants you to be committed. the amount you throw at her is commitment! cool
of course, we want to be with the right person and at the same time we want that right person to feel special. my guy, gifts make them feel a bit special.

i didn't say all nigerian women will cheat - but a far majority would if they think they are not getting what they should be getting. little did you know that some of these girls actually come from wealthy homes and they don't really lack anything. they just want to be treated to nicer things in life.

like i have said earlier.
nigeria is a patriarchal society. men and women ain't equals in nigeria.

you better remain in california with this attitude of yours. this is not applicable in nigeria by any means. your seriousness to date is gauged by the amount you are willing to throw at a girl. i am not saying this is right/wrong. i am telling you what applies 99% of the time.

because that is the tradition in that part of the world. statements like "money for hand, back for ground" didn't just materialize from nowhere.
it's a tradition that has been around for hundreds of years and it's not going to change.

why should we be blamed for the tradition my forefathers actually had to cope with? i'd rather be blamed for being nigerian.
think about it - there's a chic in your neighbourhood that ticks all your boxes as a man. then you approach her and she's nice, friendly, etc? then you ask her out on a date - which she agrees to. so what is wrong if i decide to spend $$$ on this date? does that make me a mugu? considering the fact that men actually take their mates to a bar to drink and they pay(sometimes more than when taking a chic out).

the society is largely responsible for this. many of the so-called ashis we see in nigeria come from good homes, responsible parents.
they go to school and mix with the bad eggs. the bad eggs are flossing, they rarely lack money or material things whilst the good chics are just there having to depend on their parents for pocket-money(some of their humble requests get denied too). so what would an average chic do?

of course, she would join the bandwagon!
now imagine a society where students can work and make money for themselves without having to rely on their parents for handouts - won't the level of this indirect prostituti[i]o[/i]n be reduced to a bearable level? i blame the patriarchy and the seeming abject poverty in nigeria for this.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2011
coogar:

we have to evolve from such traditions if it doesnt fit the era we live in. back in the days WOMEN didnt work, didnt fend for themselves and were simply regarded as baby poppers. now we live in an era where ANY woman can buy herself whatever she desires. why would you want us to regress and keep them enslave to us like our forefathers did?!

so, are you saying that if a guy pays for the restaurant, ON THE FIRST DATE, he is serious about the r/ship with this stranger he barely knows?! BWAAAAAH!

although i do lay some blame on bride price for such mentality, there is a HUGE difference between the gifts that must be offered during marriage ceremony AND gifts that must be handed on the first date (in order for that person to show interest in you).

maybe, maybe not!

and thats the point, anyone who goes into a r/ship and thinking that, "maybe", his partner MAY leave, IS NORMAL(focus on MAYBE). . . . . . .  but it is a CERTAINTY that if you do not continue paying these broke begging gal (who is with you for your "ATM" abilities), she will leave your broke a[b]s[/b]s.

this is where we differ.

believe me bro, there are many ways to take a gal to dizzying heights, handing over gifts is the worst of them all.
i want to bring emotions from her that MEAN something to our r/ship. if her emotions are only based on how much i spend on her then it is worthless in the long run.

you are simply a wannabe 100metres sprinter while i want you to be a marathon runner. you wanna reach the promise land as fast/easy as you can but, when getting there, you will realize that your victory will be short lived not appreciated.
how can you value something you didnt work/sweat for? just like the thieves and their proceeds of crime.

oh lawd!!!!! and what is HER commitment, if i may ask?!

what makes YOU feel special in that said r/ship?
no doubts that offering a gift to someone makes them feel special, BUT, when they want to feel special with every Tom Dikc and Harry, thats when you gotta say ENOUGH. i want a woman to feel special for the RIGHT reasons, buying her gifts every damn day, paying her school fees and feeding/clothing her IS NOT one of these reasons.

i didn't say all nigerian women will cheat - but a far majority would if they think they are not getting what they should be getting.

and this is why i said that MEN should aim for women who demand for NOTHING material. they are out there, SEEK and you shall FIND!

little did you know that some of these girls actually come from wealthy homes and they don't really lack anything. they just want to be treated to nicer things in life.

again, if a lady has been eating lobsters every day and i want to date her, i will have to raise my standards to (at least) buy her lobsters, or accept that she is above my level (unless she pays for all our dating financial needs). . . . . . .  the problem is when BROKE BEGGING women believe that they should be treated to lobsters everyday when they have no fukcing clue how it taste. unless you COME from the good life, you shouldnt expect anyone dating you to treat you as such, each and every time (especially NOT on the first date).

i am not in California, i am presently in Rio de Janeiro.
who care if/when it applies with 9ja babes? the facts remains that we men are killing our women with our reckless spending, so we men have to fix the problem at hand. sweeping the issue under the rug because most have blue balls is NOT helping.

and your reply should be:" yes i am! are you a woman? then act and respect yourself like one, instead of selling yourself like a common 2000Nairas Ashewo!"

it's a tradition that has been around for hundreds of years and[b] it's not going to change.[/b]

for the good of the generation to come, i hope you are wrong about the above in bold.
also, if women are quick to label me "great" while i am the worst men on earth (but rich) then i REPEAT, these women views are IRRELEVANT!
if thievery is what they look in a man, will you suddenly accept to indulge in the act (because of desperation for coochie) or would you stand for your belief that what they do/ask is WRONG?!

again, we cant expect to live today just like they did in the past. we cant judge women today as if they were living in the past. MUCH have changed regarding the status of women in society, anyone who want to believe and act like it aint is seriously deluded. so as much as women couldnt do poo for themselves back in the days, TODAY IS DIFFERENT!

there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with that, so long as it was done because you GENUINELY wanted to, not because of the desperate belief that if you dont, you cant be with her.

who in this position would want to be "saved"? you raise someone above you and now expect them to give up their position of power? ask any Nigerian legislooter to give up their seats and there answer will be a clear understanding of what you are up against.

they go to school and mix with the bad eggs. the bad eggs are flossing, they rarely lack money or material things whilst the good chics are just there having to depend on their parents for pocket-money(some of their humble requests get denied too). so what would an average chic do? of course, she would join the bandwagon!

thats my point, we need to educate these gals and educate the men who pay for these gals. i am doing MY part, i hope you do yours someday!

yes you are right, many dont have money for their immediate necessities and therefore they are selling themselves to the highest bidder but it is WRONG, IMHO, so therefore i have to "try" to change the minds of the little few.

we gotta start somewhere, give some pride back to our brothas/ sistas who are engaging in the act, vote for better gov officials so that the needs of the common people are met etc the important point is the START!!!!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2011
now this is exactly what am trying to say.

believe me bro, there are many ways to take a gal to dizzying heights, [/b]handing over gifts is the worst of them all.
i want to [b]bring emotions from her that MEANS something to our r/ship.
if the emotions are only based on how much i spend on her then it is worthless in the long run

If a man can do that without spending? I honestly salute him cz that to me is the mark of a real man.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by coogar: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2011
pendo89:

If a man can do that without spending? I honestly salute him cz that to me is the mark of a real man.

not applicable in nigeria. . . . .except if the babe is really really into you!

MRbrownJAY:

we have to evolve from such traditions if it doesnt fit the era we live in. back in the days WOMEN didnt work, didnt fend for themselves and were simply regarded as baby poppers. now we live in an era where ANY woman can buy herself whatever she desires. why would you want us to regress and keep them enslave to us like our forefathers did?!

they want to keep themselves enslaved. the men are not responsible for this ish. . . . .the men just found themselves in this quicksand and the chics are not letting go of the tradition. a man must prove himself to be a man in their eyes before they can be swayed! if it's not working for naija men, they won't be doing it!

so, are you saying that if a guy pays for the restaurant, ON THE FIRST DATE, he is serious about the r/ship with this stranger he barely knows?! BWAAAAAH!

in their eyes, yes! and i go with the method that works fast for me without hassles.
did you not read about a girl on here who met a total stranger at mr. biggs? the man paid for her meal and invited her to his place the next day.
there was no hesitation from the chic. she got there pronto the next day with the thoughts of more meals to come. if the man had approached her without buying. . . . .she wouldn't have paid him any iota of attention!

although i do lay some blame on bride price for such mentality, there is a HUGE difference between the gifts that must be offered during marriage ceremony AND gifts that must be handed on the first date (in order for that person to show interest in you).

it should be the same thing in principle(at least in the principle of equality). why should i pay bride-price for marrying a woman? who is doing who a favour? why should the man pay? what does the girl pay? that is your principle - isn't it?

and thats the point, anyone who goes into a r/ship and thinking that, "maybe", his partner MAY leave, IS NORMAL(focus on MAYBE). . . . . . .  but it is a CERTAINTY that if you do not continue paying these broke begging gal (who is with you for your "ATM" abilities), she will leave your broke a[b]s[/b]s.

it depends on where the relationship has reached - if it has entered marriage, she has nowhere else to go!

believe me bro, there are many ways to take a gal to dizzying heights, handing over gifts is the worst of them all.
i want to bring emotions from her that MEAN something to our r/ship. if her emotions are only based on how much i spend on her then it is worthless in the long run.

tell that to the birds - tell that to naija men!
in igboland, you don't even have to speak to the chic directly to get her. just drive to her father's house. state your intentions for their daughter.
peel some wads of pounds. sit back & relax and watch the power of money: within few days, the girl would develop natural love for you instantly!
trust me - it's the tradition!

you are simply a wannabe 100metres sprinter while i want you to be a marathon runner. you wanna reach the promise land as fast/easy as you can but, when getting there, you will realize that your victory will be short lived not appreciated.
how can you value something you didnt work/sweat for? just like the thieves and their proceeds of crime.

maybe i didn't even plan to stay there in the first place. have you taken that into consideration?

oh lawd!!!!! and what is HER commitment, if i may ask?!

her commitment commences after the she agrees to be your girlfriend. grin

what makes YOU feel special in that said r/ship?
no doubts that offering a gift to someone makes them feel special, BUT, when they want to feel special with every Tom Dikc and Harry, thats when you gotta say ENOUGH. i want a woman to feel special for the RIGHT reasons, buying her gifts every damn day, paying her school fees and feeding/clothing her IS NOT one of these reasons.

you are not getting this.
it's not like they want to feel special with every tom dikc and harry - at least not in most cases. once most of them are hooked to a guy, they stay faithful to him. it is when she is single that her suitors would have to be at their best. the biggest spender with the best composure usually wins the race. the moment she chooses him - then the race is over!

and this is why i said that MEN should aim for women who demand for NOTHING material. they are out there, SEEK and you shall FIND!

how do you find a needle in a haystack? grin

again, if a lady has been eating lobsters every day and i want to date her, i will have to raise my standards to (at least) buy her lobsters, or accept that she is above my level (unless she pays for all our dating financial needs). . . . . . .  the problem is when BROKE BEGGING women believe that they should be treated to lobsters everyday when they have no fukcing clue how it taste. unless you COME from the good life, you shouldnt expect anyone dating you to treat you as such, each and every time (especially NOT on the first date).

but isn't that the normal naija attitude. the moment they see you are dining in a 5-star hotel, they heap that burden on you. because you are paying, they automatically become a fan of what you are eating. babes do it and sadly, the men do that as well.
you are their life-saver!

i am not in California, i am presently in Rio de Janeiro.

a land of plenty! the land of exotic women. cool

who care if/when it applies with 9ja babes? the facts remains that we men are killing our women with our reckless spending, so we men have to fix the problem at hand. sweeping the issue under the rug because most have blue balls is NOT helping.

the men can't fix it cos the babes don't want to be fixed.
aristo business in nigeria is the fastest growing industry! be warned!!

and your reply should be:" yes i am! are you a woman? then act and respect yourself like one, instead of selling yourself like a common 2000Nairas Ashewo!"

and then she feels insulted. she takes her yeye bag and she leaves. then you move to the next asset - and you get the same result.
what do you call a man who tries the same method and expects different result? i don't even have the time to find a needle in the haystack.

for the good of the generation to come, i hope you are wrong about the above in bold.
also, if women are quick to label me "great" while i am the worst men on earth (but rich) then i REPEAT, these women views are IRRELEVANT!
if thievery is what they look in a man, will you suddenly accept to indulge in the act (because of desperation for coochie) or would you stand for your belief that what they do/ask is WRONG?!

i love coochie with all my heart. whatever method that brings it is fine by me. wink
if that's the rule of their game - i cannot disagree with them. their game - their rules - their choice!

again, we cant expect to live today just like they did in the past. we cant judge women today as if they were living in the past. MUCH have changed regarding the status of women in society, anyone who want to believe and act like it aint is seriously deluded. so as much as women couldnt do poo for themselves back in the days, TODAY IS DIFFERENT!

you are making this sound as if the men are forcing these chics to act this way. men aren't. matter of fact, most men want to save their money towards other stuff. i welcome your idea but it's not just applicable in nigeria.

there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with that, so long as it was done because you GENUINELY wanted to, not because of the desperate belief that if you dont, you cant be with her.

she needs to be impressed. she needs to know you will be there in the rainy days.

who in this position would want to be "saved"? you raise someone above you and now expect them to give up their position of power? ask any Nigerian legislooter to give up their seats and there answer will be a clear understanding of what you are up against.

if they don't want to be saved then let them burn!
seriously - most times, their demands don't bother me. it's nothing off my skin. you want this - you want that? no problem!!
i am only after canaan! the end always justifies my means. grin

thats my point, we need to educate these gals and educate the men who pay for these gals. i am doing MY part, i hope you do yours someday!

damn it, mrbrownjay! don't make this sound like substance abuse.

yes you are right, many dont have money for their immediate necessities and therefore they are selling themselves to the highest bidder but it is WRONG, IMHO, so therefore i have to "try" to change the minds of the little few.

i hope they listen to you for the greater good. grin cheesy

we gotta start somewhere, give some pride back to our brothas/ sistas who are engaging in the act, vote for better gov officials so that the needs of the common people are met etc the important point is the START!!!!

hehe - freedom fighter.
i can only pray - that you don't join hands with stephen biko in the belly of the beast by the time you embark on this journey!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Goldieluks: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2011
coogar:

they want to keep themselves enslaved. the men are not responsible for this ish. . . . .the men just found themselves in this quicksand and the chics are not letting go of the tradition. a man must prove himself to be a man in their eyes before they can be swayed! if it's not working for naija men, they won't be doing it!

in their eyes, yes! and i go with the method that works fast for me without hassles.
did you not read about a girl on here who met a total stranger at mr. biggs? the man paid for her meal and invited her to his place the next day.
there was no hesitation from the chic. she got there pronto the next day with the thoughts of more meals to come. if the man had approached her without buying. . . . .she wouldn't have paid him any iota of attention!

it should be the same thing in principle(at least in the principle of equality). why should i pay bride-price for marrying a woman? who is doing who a favour? why should the man pay? what does the girl pay? that is your principle - isn't it?

it depends on where the relationship has reached - if it has entered marriage, she has nowhere else to go!

in igboland, you don't even have to speak to the chic directly to get her. just drive to her father's house. state your intentions for their daughter.
peel some wads of pounds. sit back & relax and watch the power of money: within few days, the girl would develop natural love for you instantly!
trust me - it's the tradition!

maybe i didn't even plan to stay there in the first place. have you taken that into consideration?

it's not like they want to feel special with every tom dikc and harry - at least not in most cases. once most of them are hooked to a guy, they stay faithful to him. it is when she is single that her suitors would have to be at their best. the biggest spender with the best composure usually wins the race. the moment she chooses him - then the race is over!

but isn't that the normal naija attitude. the moment they see you are dining in a 5-star hotel, they heap that burden on you. because you are paying, they automatically become a fan of what you are eating. babes do it and sadly, the men do that as well.

and then she feels insulted. she takes her yeye bag and she leaves. then you move to the next asset - and you get the same result.
what do you call a man who tries the same method and expects different result? i don't even have the time to find a needle in the haystack.

i love coochie with all my heart. whatever method that brings it is fine by me. wink
if that's the rule of their game - i cannot disagree with them. their game - their rules - their choice!

you are making this sound as if the men are forcing these chics to act this way. men aren't. matter of fact, most men want to save their money towards other stuff. i welcome your idea but it's not just applicable in nigeria.

she needs to be impressed. she needs to know you will be there in the rainy days.

seriously - most times, their demands don't bother me. it's nothing off my skin. you want this - you want that? no problem!!

hehe - freedom fighter.
i can only pray - that you don't join hands with stephen biko in the belly of the beast by the time you embark on this journey!

##Falls out of pawpaw tree## grin grin grin shocked
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by coogar: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2011
Goldieluks:

##Falls out of pawpaw tree## grin grin grin shocked

ouch!
you'll need a pair of crutches after that. . .
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2011
coogar:

>>they want to keep themselves enslaved.

>>in their eyes, yes! and i go with the method that works fast for me without hassles.

>>it depends on where the relationship has reached - if it has entered marriage, she has nowhere else to go!

>>in igboland, you don't even have to speak to the chic directly to get her. just drive to her father's house. state your intentions for their daughter.

>>maybe i didn't even plan to stay there in the first place. have you taken that into consideration?

>>the biggest spender with the best composure usually wins the race. the moment she chooses him - then the race is over!

>>but isn't that the normal naija attitude. the moment they see you are dining in a 5-star hotel, they heap that burden on you. because you are paying, they automatically become a fan of what you are eating. babes do it and sadly, the men do that as well.

>>the men can't fix it cos the babes don't want to be fixed.

>>matter of fact, most men want to save their money towards other stuff. i welcome your idea but it's not just applicable in nigeria.

>>if they don't want to be saved then let them burn!

>>seriously - most times, their demands don't bother me. it's nothing off my skin. you want this - you want that? no problem!!
i am only after canaan! the end always justifies my means. ;[/b]D

[b]Okay. I would hate to be the lady being pursued under these conditions. This is too shallow.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2011
Another cry

Dont know if this can be counted as a physical thing but i hate their obsession with that BB of a thing with a passion.
I read about how Naija girls are so crazy about BB but usually dismiss it till it happened to a close friend of mine. The guy couldn't afford to buy a BB for his chick only for the girl to dump him for a BB-buying maga. The guy failed his 2nd semester exam cos he couldn't get over the manner he was dumped
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by mekaboy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2011
[b] Emotion/love etc can only come from a relaxed mind, lets look at this example.

A MAN IS IN HIS ROOM ON THE BED, ABOUT TO MAKE LOVE TO A GIRL, HIS MANHOOD IS ERECT, ALL OF A SUDEN HE HEARS A GUN SHOT AND SOMEONE IS BANGING ON HIS DOOR.  IT WONT TAKE UP TO 2 SECONDS BEFORE HIS MANHOOD FALLS FLAT. grin grin grin

NOW, A GIRL WHO HAS ALOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES, WHO IS THINKING ABOUT FAMILY PROBLEMS, RENT, PARENTS, POVERTY, ETC. IN AS MUCH AS SHE WANTS TO FALL INLOVE WITH A GUY, IF THAT GUY CANNOT TAKE SOME OF THOSE PROBLEMS THAT TROUBLE HER MIND, HE CANT GET THE BEST OUT OF HER. SHE MUST BE RELAXED TO FALL INLOVE. AND THAT IS WHERE MONEY PLAYS A BIG ROLE.

SHE MIGHT HAVE NEEDS, AND SHE DOES NOT WANT TO ASK HER PARENTS, BECAUSE GOVT HAS NOT PAID HER FATHER SALARY FOR 9MONTHS AND HE IS OWING, MOTHER SELLS GARRI.  EVERYDAY SHE WAKES UP SHE IS TERRIFIED, HAS TO BUY HAND OUT, PARENTS JUST BOROWED TO PAY SCHOOL FEES, SHE HAS TO FIND A WAY TO BUY HANDOUTS, TYPE ASSIGNMENTS, FEED ETC.

WHAT CAN THIS GIRL BENEFIT FROM A SWEET TALKER? MAYBE IF YOU HELPED HER FINANCIALLY, SHE WILL RELAX AND LOVE YOU WITHOUT FEAR. SHE IS NOT A GOLD DIGGER, SHE JUST HAS PROBLEMS, AND IF YOUR NICE AND TAKE CARE OF SOME OF THOSE PROBLEMS, GUESS WHAT

" I COULD BE YOUR HERO BABY "  grin grin grin grin grin

THERE IS THIS SAYING IN IGBO LANGUAGE " OBI ANWURI NA EBUTE UTU NKENYI" MEANING , ITS HAPPINESS THAT BRINGS ERECTION, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN HAVE AN ERECTION IN A BURNING HOUSE.

SAME GOES TO GIRLS.[/b]
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2011
MRbrownjay i agree with everything you just said but then u really have to understand the conditions in nigeria.The poverty rate in nigeria is very high and many commodities that are taken for granted in western and even asian countries are regarded as luxury in nigeria.Al what u are saying can never work in nigeria not with the extreme poverty in that country.Even if the girl is interested in the guy for what he is the parents of the girl would even interfere and tell her to go look for a rich husband to marry.In nigeria the fatter your bank account and the bigger ur house makes u as the eligible bachelor because many nigerian girls will line up for such a man.No nigerian woman want to suffer with a man not with the comatose nigerian economy.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2011
bro Tom28
i am fully aware of the difficulties that most of the people in 9ja go through, i am also fully aware that people will do whatever they can to survive, and i surely dont blame the women for what they are doing (to each their own)
i BLAME men who are shooting themselves in the foot by their actions. you are making it sound like WOMEN and MEN have no choice, come on now?!

if MEN know that what women are doing is wrong, but accept it, then we should also accept the yahoo yahoo, Armed robbers, gov looters etc. whats the difference? anybody should do whatever they can to get out of their predicament, whether right or wrong, right?
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2011
coogar:

is that not what we all looking for?! someone REALLY REALLY into us. as i said, if y'all want to settle for less, then go ahead, i know i wont.
i want her to look at me and BELIEVE that i am special, BELIEVE that i am a great man, BELIEVE in me, but most importantly BELIEVE in US!
if she is only there for the money then you as a person are irrelevant!

bro, go ask your grandpa about tradition, and see if within that "tradition" (you are quick to talk about) women had any right to open their mouth when MEN talked, or if women had any say in the union, or if they were not regarded as commodities. if ANYONE wants to use tradition in today's world, then they should take EVERYTHING about tradition or nothing.

so your aim is to get her home as fast as possible? i know of many such babes, and if/when i get them home, the minute i am finished with them i ask them to quickly leave (ak a discard them). the fact that ANYONE would want to even date/marry such women is where my beef/shock is.

again, there was more than just paying bride price involved, these women were bough t and paid for and the man could do WHATEVER HE WANTED with wifey. . . . . . .  even beat the hell out of her into submission.

doesnt matter where the r/ship has reached, if there are many richer man in your area then there IS many places she can go. what you get with honey, you will lose with honey!

peel some wads of pounds. sit back & relax and watch the power of money: within few days, the girl would develop natural love for you instantly! trust me - it's the tradition!

again, if you want to marry for the WRONG reason then go ahead and take that sort of gamble, BUT, if you want to find someone who is in this union for the RIGHT reason then you should never enter such marriage. our forefathers had perfect unions because women were obedient like dogs, never open their mouths and would say yes to whatever their "master" required.

ok my bad, but then why not simply go to the who.re house, its even FASTER  to get to the promise land  and CHEAPER!!!
unless you want a who.re BUT pretend that you guys are dating?!

exactly, and her affection/commitment is simply BOUGHT. how hard is it to see, come on man, at least let's be honest here.

no no, they stay faithful to the GIFTS/MONEY since thats the only reason they are with you. YOU as a person is irrelevant to them, so long as you can provide for their immediate needs.

you never lose hope and keep searching, giving up and settling for less is surely NOT an option!

but isn't that the normal naija attitude. the moment they see you are dining in a 5-star hotel, they heap that burden on you. because you are paying, they automatically become a fan of what you are eating. babes do it and sadly, the men do that as well.you are their life-saver!

what burden?! many of these guys will NEVER eat in such places to begin with, they only do because they want to impress these gals who have NO FUKCING CLUE about the difference between a Chardonnay and a Sauvignon Blanc.

Allelujah!!!!

who cares what these broke begging women want? WE men are the only solution to the problem because its in our human nature to be lazy. wouldnt you also refuse to change if someone wanted to stop giving you money for doing NOTHING?!

good riddance to bad rubbish!!! let her sorry a[b]s[/b]s go and settle with a rich guy, and YOU will have the last laugh. now if you are thinking with your balls rather than your brains then i say:"settle with such animal"
RESPECT is everything, if there is NO RESPECT then you have NOTHING. . . . . . . .however you want to look at it. now, PLEASE, do not mistake RESPECT FOR MONEY with RESPECT FOR YOUR PERSON.

what do you call a man who tries the same method and expects different result?  i don't even have the time to find a needle in the haystack.

LMAO!!!! these men are the ones doing the same things over and over expecting a different results. many think that they can buy LOVE with their brainless spending but, more often than not, the realize down the line that MONEY was the attraction. . . . . . . . .  and that these gals heart is/was with someone else who was probably chopping the toto (free of charge)

i also love coochie with all my heart, BUT, i love MYSELF even harder, THEREFORE there are some things i am not willing to do . . . . . aka lower myself to some ideology that would have me hate the guy i see in the mirror every morning.

the fact that you even believe that it is women's game and you cant disagree with them is the reason why many are gladly taken for a ride. whatever a gal asks/says, you would do it just because of coochie?! please!

like most game, their are two (or more) participants and therefore it is OUR rules. our desperation for coochie has made women take over the rules but there are still REAL men like me out there who are fighting for the resistance, lol!
coochie comes a dime a dozen bro!

the reason it cant work is because there are men (like yourself) who are coochie whipped (no offence). thats the sad truth. the fact that you believe that its THEIR game, THEIR Rules, THEIR choices, shows me that you have been bamboozled and need deliverance. if we bring MORE to the table than they do then it should be OUR game, OUR rules, OUR choices! lol

how ironic when knowing than in YOUR rainy days, you KNOW that this gal would simply move to the next big boi available

well if you know AND believe that most people in 9ja live in poverty then i am safe to say that their demands are unrealistic due to the situation of the country they live in.
again, if you are just looking for a hole to dump your load, then go to ashi joint, its cheaper and less hassle.

you said it yourself, Aristo biz is one of the fastest growing biz in 9ja, shouldnt you be CONCERNED like me?!
think ahead for the generation to come, and ask yourself if you would like your daughter(s) to be involved in such acts. i know i wouldnt!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by MrsChima1(f): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2011
Bless your heart Upendo. You took time to read everything huh? kiss
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by coogar: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

is that not what we all looking for?! someone REALLY REALLY into us. as i said, if y'all want to settle for less, then go ahead, i know i wont.
i want her to look at me and BELIEVE that i am special, BELIEVE that i am a great man, BELIEVE in me, but most importantly BELIEVE in US!
if she is only there for the money then you as a person are irrelevant!

don't play smart, mrbrownjay.
she is only there for you and the money. it's not like she would choose a stark illiterate over you because the former has more money!
simply put. if an average naija woman is really really into 2 men - she's more likely to choose the one with more money. the best of both worlds.

bro, go ask your grandpa about tradition, and see if within that "tradition" (you are quick to talk about) women had any right to open their mouth when MEN talked, or if women had any say in the union, or if they were not regarded as commodities. if ANYONE wants to use tradition in today's world, then they should take EVERYTHING about tradition or nothing.

it's a gradual process but the trend won't just stop in this generation. the abject poverty has stagnated the whole orientation process.
women want to be pampered, women want to be taken care of by the stronger s[i]e[/i]x. do some women overdo the pampering to obscene levels, yes. at the same time, some of them don't!

so your aim is to get her home as fast as possible? i know of many such babes, and if/when i get them home, the minute i am finished with them i ask them to quickly leave (ak a discard them). the fact that ANYONE would want to even date/marry such women is where my beef/shock is.

who is talking about marriage? stick to the topic!

again, there was more than just paying bride price involved, these women were bough t and paid for and the man could do WHATEVER HE WANTED with wifey. . . . . . .  even beat the hell out of her into submission.

really? wives were slaves then?
are you sure?

doesnt matter where the r/ship has reached, if there are many richer man in your area then there IS many places she can go. what you get with honey, you will lose with honey!

loads of them keep their dignity after marriage. the playing days are over as far as they are concerned.
they simply move closer to their God.

again, if you want to marry for the WRONG reason then go ahead and take that sort of gamble, BUT, if you want to find someone who is in this union for the RIGHT reason then you should never enter such marriage. our forefathers had perfect unions because women were obedient like dogs, never open their mouths and would say yes to whatever their "master" required.

we are not talking about marriage. the op simply asked - can you woo a woman without spending?
she never mentioned marriage.

ok my bad, but then why not simply go to the who.re house, its even FASTER  to get to the promise land  and CHEAPER!!!
unless you want a who.re BUT pretend that you guys are dating?!

there's a thrill in chasing, catching and nailing.
lions don't eat corpses! cool they leave such to vultures/hyenas.

exactly, and her affection/commitment is simply BOUGHT. how hard is it to see, come on man, at least let's be honest here.

she considers personality too. there are many other things they consider. let's not tar this women with a nonsense brush.
they consider religion, tribe, age, educational level and of course, money!

no no, they stay faithful to the GIFTS/MONEY since thats the only reason they are with you. YOU as a person is irrelevant to them, so long as you can provide for their immediate needs.

this is where you are wrong. most of these women are educated. some of them graduates. you don't expect them to date a stark illiterate over you because the uneducated chap has more money. they don't work that way(at least to the best of my knowledge)

you never lose hope and keep searching, giving up and settling for less is surely NOT an option!

some of us don't have time on our hands. time is money! grin

what burden?! many of these guys will NEVER eat in such places to begin with, they only do because they want to impress these gals who have NO FUKCING CLUE about the difference between a Chardonnay and a Sauvignon Blanc.

well - i dine/wine in such places. this is why this subject on the whole is a bit subjective. a man who normally wines/dines in sheraton hotel wouldn't take his date to mamaput. so whether the girl thinks she's smart or dumb - dining out at sheraton is certain. nothing to do with the size of her b00bs or the shape of her arse. many on the outside generally get the perception the dude is pu[i]s[/i]sy-whipped but the man is just having a normal meal.

who cares what these broke begging women want? WE men are the only solution to the problem because its in our human nature to be lazy. wouldnt you also refuse to change if someone wanted to stop giving you money for doing NOTHING?!

educate me, your highness!
how are men meant to provide the solution. there's hunger in the land. some of these women are underfed.
some of them save for months to buy 2nd-hand undies - how exactly are you going to stop them from taxing the male in the society.

don't force these innocent women into armed-robbery - please, i beg of you. grin i can live with what they are doing at the moment.

good riddance to bad rubbish!!! let her sorry a[b]s[/b]s go and settle with a rich guy, and YOU will have the last laugh. now if you are thinking with your balls rather than your brains then i say:"settle with such animal"
RESPECT is everything, if there is NO RESPECT then you have NOTHING. . . . . . . .however you want to look at it. now, PLEASE, do not mistake RESPECT FOR MONEY with RESPECT FOR YOUR PERSON.

money brings respect in nigeria!
don't even pretend you dunno this. look at how uneducated tools are ruling in nigeria and commanding the professors and the learned folks.
when someone is rich - it's generally perceived he's wise and intelligent. the poor man is a tool in the eyes of the naija society. his opinion means f@ck all!

LMAO!!!! these men are the ones doing the same things over and over expecting a different results. many think that they can buy LOVE with their brainless spending but, more often than not, the realize down the line that MONEY was the attraction. . . . . . . . .  and that these gals heart is/was with someone else who was probably chopping the toto (free of charge)

it's a bit of both - there's a balance.
you cannot woo a woman without spending and @ the same time, you cannot woo her without your charm/personality. to think you can win her with charm/personality alone in nigeria is a pipe dream!

i also love coochie with all my heart, BUT, i love MYSELF even harder, THEREFORE there are some things i am not willing to do . . . . . aka lower myself to some ideology that would have me hate the guy i see in the mirror every morning.

the thing is what these girls actually consider christmas gifts are normal things around most guys. the girls think they are milking the guy but the guy cannot even feel the pinch. he would have done the same for his pet dog anyway. it's the struggling naija men i pity. the ones who spend their wages saved in 2 months on a single date with a chic.

the irony again is i don't think they are idiotic. the women they want do not want them.
and they have discovered the way to a woman's heart is a bit of spending. the method works for them - i think.

the fact that you even believe that it is women's game and you cant disagree with them is the reason why many are gladly taken for a ride. whatever a gal asks/says, you would do it just because of coochie?! please!

meat-pie? fruit drink?
taken for a ride? oh please!

like most game, their are two (or more) participants and therefore it is OUR rules. our desperation for coochie has made women take over the rules but there are still REAL men like me out there who are fighting for the resistance, lol!
coochie comes a dime a dozen bro!

french resistance! grin cheesy

the reason it cant work is because there are men (like yourself) who are coochie whipped (no offence). thats the sad truth. the fact that you believe that its THEIR game, THEIR Rules, THEIR choices, shows me that you have been bamboozled and need deliverance. if we bring MORE to the table than they do then it should be OUR game, OUR rules, OUR choices! lol

their game does not hurt me! i don't even notice their game.
it wasn't until i heard gnashing of teeth from the other men i started noticing the things i consider normal are christmas hampers.

how ironic when knowing than in YOUR rainy days, you KNOW that this gal would simply move to the next big boi available

i am ready to take such risks. grin

well if you know AND believe that most people in 9ja live in poverty then i am safe to say that their demands are unrealistic due to the situation of the country they live in.
again, if you are just looking for a hole to dump your load, then go to ashi joint, its cheaper and less hassle.

their demands are not unrealistic. blame the government of our country.
i mean - a plate of rice and chicken shouldn't be a steep price in a normal world.

you said it yourself, Aristo biz is one of the fastest growing biz in 9ja, shouldnt you be CONCERNED like me?!

there are other things to be concerned about.
armed-robbery, boko haram, removal of oil subsidy, etc.
aristo business? how does it affect stock exchange? grin

think ahead for the generation to come, and ask yourself if you would like your daughter(s) to be involved in such acts. i know i wouldnt!

the previous generation didn't fight for us. if they did, nigeria wouldn't be so shitty.
why should i fight for the next generation. let them fend for themselves.

if i sire a daughter, i would send her to the abbey!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by mekaboy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2011
TALKING OF TRADITION, WE ARE EVEN LUCKY WE HAVE MONEY TO SPEND NOW.

IN THOSE DAYS, YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGHT YOUR FELLOW MAN FOR A WOMAN, BY THE TIME YOU FINISH, YOU MIGHT HAVE LOST ONE EYE AND LEG, SOMETIMES YOU WOULD BE TOLD TO GO FARM FOR HER FAMILY, CLEAR A LARGE FIELD AS BIG AS A STADIUM , IN SOME CASES THEY WILL HAVE TO FLOG YOU AND THE COMPETITOR OVER THE GIRL, IF YOU CRY YOU LOOSE.

THOSE DAYS, THERE WAS NO NEED FOR MONEY, BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY SOMEHOW TO IMPRESS HER, EITHER THROUGH FARMING, FIGHTING, HUNTING, OR BEING FLOGGED . grin grin grin

NOW, ISNT IT BETTER WE SUBSTITUTE MONEY FOR THAT? IMAGINE IF WE STILL DEY THOSE DAYS, AS I NO STRONG, HOW I FOR GET WOMAN ? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2011
This coogar.

Quote' we are not talking about marriage. the op simply asked - can you woo a woman without spending?
she never mentioned marriage.'

yep I dint say marriage but you know most people date with marriage in mind.I said most esp those of mature age.
Are you implying that you would spend anything just to get to canaan but the thrill ends the moment you conquer it? You wont marry this kind of girl? why would you leave her to the vultures?

Quote 'loads of them keep their dignity after marriage. the playing days are over as far as they are concerned.
they simply move closer to their God.

can you repeat that again please?

Quote 'some of us don't have time on our hands. time is money!
And expensive too. A wise man saves both. Time and Money.

Quote' how are men meant to provide the solution. there's hunger in the land. some of these women are underfed.

Coogar kindly tell me how much hunger is in nigeria and why? I have never seen nigeria in the news begging for relief food. What is not happenin?
Besides nigerian women are properly endowed.They don't look emaciated so how do you explain that? I always think of nigeria as a land of plenty
with plenty of yams.

Quote ' the previous generation didn't fight for us. if they did, nigeria wouldn't be so shitty,why should i fight for the next generation. let them fend for themselves.

Now that is so mean.

if i sire a daughter, i would send her to the abbey!

yep till shes 16 and ripe for relatioships.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Lovechyld101(m): 5:09am On Aug 08, 2012
Oboi bone dat tin I hav practically dated a Behind clean pretty gurl, wif jus words nd swags competing wit toasters dat drive bmw X5 ,EOD nd d likes.. So uno how hot she is nd me once in a while ma padi or if car free 4 house Buh in d end swaggs dnt pay bills nd as an omo boi swags full ground,wordings dey mouth but no moni.jus upkeep moni ..Dem no tell me had 2 let her go nd face reality cudnt afford diner 4 ordinary Sheraton hotel not 2 talk of protea hotel or oriental wey som guyz won take and which she tellz me if she shud go or not.nd she still callz me nd tell me wot d guy said nd she love me blah blah painful tho..
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Enykings(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2016
mekaboy:
LOL, MR BROWN.

THAT IS WHY A YOUNG MAN WHO CANT TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF SHOULD FORGET GIRLS AND CONCENTRATE TO MAKE MONEY.

WHEN YOU TELL A GIRL TO MEET AT A RESTURANT YOU SHOULD BE PREPARED.

IF YOU READ WELL SHE IS READY FOR YOU TO COME TO HER PLACE YET WHICH IS RIGHT.

WHY WILL SHE ENTER BUS TO MEET YOU ON THE FIRST DATE( YOU BE MICHEAL JACKSON?)

YOU TELL HER TO HAVE DINNER AT HOME, YOURS OR HERS?

MEN, YOU HAVE NOT EVEN GOTTEN TO KNOW HER AND YOUR ALL ABOUT THE MONEY YOU WILL SPEND.

IMMEDIATELY YOU ENTER THE RESTURANT, SHE PICKS THE MENU, YOU SHOUT" I CAN ONLY AFFORD SOFT DRINK" .

IS THAT HOW YOU GOT YOUR GF ?

MOST GUYS THAT ANSWER LIKE YOU, MUST BE GREAT WANKERS, THEY WILL RATHER BUY A LONG BAR OF TRUCK SOAP FOR 150 AND MASTURBATE WITH IT FOR A WEEK THAN SPEND 1500 ON A GIRL . grin grin grin grin

Lmao! I just had to quote you. Your comments are hilarious and so spot on. Leave those guys let them keep arguing , what you have said so far couldn't be any truer . You nailed it man!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Enykings(m): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2016
mekaboy:
YES YOUR RIGHT, AND A DESCENT GIRL DOES NOT Be Intimate BEFORE MARRIAGE  grin grin grin OFCOURSE IF YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT, WILL YOU WALK UP TO GET HER NUMBER? THATS ALREADY CONFIDENCE.

ASKING TO MEET HER IS CONFIDENCE.

YES BEING YOURSELF( A GUY THAT BELIEVES IN INVESTING TIME & MONEY TO GET WHAT HE WANTS) IS ENOUGH TO WOO A DESCENT GIRL.

SPENDING ALOT TO PROVIDE A MEETING PLACE , SHOWS THAT YOUR CONFIDENT THAT IF THIS GIRL, SHOWS UP YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE HER FALL INLOVE WITH YOUR PERSONALITY.

ITS TAKES MORE CONFIDENCE TO SPEND THAN NOT TO. LIFE IS A RISK, IF YOU CANT TAKE RISK YOU CANT GET ANYTHING OUT OF IT. YES TAKE THE RISK, SPEND THE MONEY, YOU NEVER KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT.

IF YOUR NOT READY LIVE IT, IF THIS IS THE GIRL YOU WANT AND SPENDING 10K WILL GIVE YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE HER. TAKE THE RISK, YOU NEVER CAN TELL.

Mekaboy, you clearly have common sense. Unfortunately not many people do. And that is quite sad. I always tell people that knowledge is not wisdom. It takes knowledge to know that okra is a fruit, but it takes wisdom to know that it cannot be used to make fruit salad. How I know people who are not wise is in that tricky divide between ideas and reality, the failure to understand the subtle differences between purely text book approaches and reality. The former is lacking in context. The ability to distinguish between how things ought to work and how they work in actuality and to form critical opinions based on that, is to be wise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sustaining Relationships Without Money / Guitar Status Quotes For Facebook / Whatsapp / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 238
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.