Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending (15486 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2011
Mekaboy you are the type I fear for real.Your type sell off their fathers bikes/scam to impress.
From your comments,you have surrendered your girls to the politicians because they are moneyed? and you wonder why a society is plagued by so many evils?
Then why complain when somebody robs to become rich? you have accepted it.
What you are saying in summary is 'men do whatever it takes to ensure you are loaded since u got no luck with girls if your are broke'.
Who dates the rich girls then?
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by ronkebp(f): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2011
I do not see how a relationship can survive without money being involved. cool cool cool I have never seen nor heard of it.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
ronkebp:

I do not see how a relationship can survive without money being involved. cool cool cool I have never seen nor heard of it.

correct. you need to dine and wine travel,dress well etc. etc and all that is money.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nayah(f): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2011
ronkebp:

Not when you're married because you have to share bills and all things, but when you date someone I don't really see the "obligation" because you're not even sure about the future, and I don't know how we can replace love with money unless you don't love him of course
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nosyke(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2011
Nayah:

Not when you're married because you have to share bills and all things, but when you date someone I don't really see the "obligation" because you're not even sure about the future, and I don't know how we can replace love with money unless you don't love him of course

Please Ma'm Correct me if I am wrong, even for you to show the Love you need to be calling her like every now and then to know how she is faring, and the last time I checked recharge cards here are not for free
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2011
Before it goes a different direction, the discussion is not about whether money is important in a relationship! Of course it is. This is a real world and we need to pay for stuff.

I asked the guys if they (without money) are able to impress a girl? And I quoted the qualities that make a guy desirable in the eyes of ladies.

1. Conversation skills/that sexy voice included.
2. Ability to make her laugh
3 .Ability to teach her new stuff
4. Creativity
5. Simplicity
6. Expression
7. Straight forwardness
8. Complimentary skills

Such stuff that make a man attractive even before you know his worth. Are you with the above qualities alone able to impress a lady?
Rem.when you meet a lady first time she doesn't even know your worth.You must impress! But MAJORITY OF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES!
You rubbish all the above because of the culture.(I understand)
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nayah(f): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
Nosyke:

Please Ma'm Correct me if I am wrong, even for you to show the Love you need to be calling her like every now and then to know how she is faring, and the last time I checked recharge cards here are not for free

Well I think we need to put things on context, some women pay their phone to call their beloved, then if you think this is because in Africa this is a normal concept, spending in exchange of love, but honestly I disagree and I'm opposed on this for 2 reasons:
If you truly like someone, then money is put on background
You might be depend and the guy could any respect for you thinking he can do what he wants with you because he spends, no way!

When the person feels you like or love her, trust me he can spend much more than money on you, but we like starting by the end
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2011
pendo89:

What you are saying in summary is 'men do whatever it takes to make sure you are loaded cz u got no luck with girls if your are broke'. sad
There may be a more euphemistic way of saying that, but yes, that is pretty much what it is.
pendo89:

Who dates the rich girls then?
Richer men. Or at least men in a similar financial 'class' as the girls. Which further explains why financial insecurity in a man is the ultimate social sin in Nigeria. Rich guys hold all the aces, and head or tail, they win. They're always the number one preference for both poor girls and rich girls . . .both only settle for 'less' when they can't find a rich man that will be committed to them long-term.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Basildon1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2011
@ Pendo89, Just before i go home, i wish i could sponsor you on a 3month undercover stay in an environment with a lot of nigerian females like a university.

First hand experience beats theoretical knowledge anyday! smiley
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
pro01:

There may be a more euphemistic way of saying that, but yes, that is pretty much what it is.

Richer men. Or at least men in a similar financial 'class' as the girls. Which further explains why financial insecurity in a man is the ultimate social sin in Nigeria. Rich guys hold all the aces, and head or tail, they win. They're always the number one preference for both poor girls and rich girls . . .both only settle for 'less' when they can't find a rich man that will be committed to them long-term.

You have answered me. Thank you. No man wants to be poor and no girl desires a poor man either. But every sensible girl rich/poor needs a guy who is worth more than what he makes. A man who will treat her well,not bad just cz he bought her.
If I am a guy and I go through hell to impress a girl,chances of treating her like a good or property are very high. Its very easy to become abusive if the lady ever crosses your path.
Those are the risks I cant subject myself to cz in life one needs a friend not a trader.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nosyke(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2011
pendo89:

Before it goes a different direction, the discussion is not about whether money is important in a relationship! Of course it is. This is a real world and we need to pay for stuff.

I asked the guys if they (without money) are able to impress a girl? And I quoted the qualities that make a guy desirable in the eyes of ladies.

1. [b]Conversation skills/that sexy voice included.
2. Ability to make her laugh
3 .Ability to teach her new stuff
4. Creativity
5. Simplicity
6. Expression
7. Straight forwardness

8. Complimentary skills
[/b]
Such stuff that make a man attractive even before you know his worth.  Are you with the above qualities alone able to[b] impress [/b] a lady?
Rem.when you meet a lady first time she doesn't even know your worth.You must impress! But MAJORITY OF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES!
You rubbish all the above because of the culture.(I understand)

1. Keyword here is Impress, but you didnt state for how long. Even if you are combination of Basketmouth , Gordon and I-go-die with out fat wallet  believe you me the impression will only last for a while before reality sets in and she starts to compare the guy with her friends.
2.How many girls will for example accept ONLY a flower on Valentine's day with a pure heart as proof of one's love for her ?
7. Assuming one just finished National service and sees the chick that he loves, but the guy has ABSOLUTELY   no work yet, what ratio of chicks wil agree for him to date them?

Nayah:

Well I think we need to put things on context, some women pay their phone to call their beloved, then if you think this is because in Africa this is a normal concept, spending in exchange of love, but honestly I disagree and I'm opposed on this for 2 reasons:
If you truly like someone, then money is put on background
You might be depend and the guy could any respect for you thinking he can do what he wants with you because he spends, no way!

When the person feels you like or love her, trust me he can spend much more than money on you, but we like starting by the end

shocked shocked :oAre you for real?
@ OP we need to be real Nigeria is not utopia, MekaBoy Aptly descibed the situation here on ground
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2011
Basildon1:

@ Pendo89, Just before i go home, i wish i could sponsor you on a 3month undercover stay in an environment with a lot of nigerian females like a university.

First hand experience beats theoretical knowledge anyday!  smiley

You know people always adapt to a system and what you are not used to could end up breaking instead of building you. With you tough people, an average nigerian girl needs to be very tough to make it,create something for herself and earn respect. That makes them tough.
That kind of toughness could land me in great trouble.

Nosyke:

1. Keyword here is Impress, but you didnt state for how long. Even if you are combination of Basketmouth , Gordon and I-go-die with out fat wallet  believe you me the impression will only last for a while before reality sets in and she starts to compare the guy with her friends. [color=#000099]possible
2.How many girls will for example accept ONLY a flower on Valentine's day with a pure heart as proof of one's love for her ? your thinking nigerian girl
7. Assuming one just finished National service and sees the chick that he loves, but the guy has ABSOLUTELY   no work yet, what ratio of chicks wil agree for him to date them?
[/color] and I read here about a nigerian chick who took care of her broke guy and when he was able to stand on his own he dumped her for another chick.

The question was not limited to nigeria.We just zeroed in cz of course it's nl. I wanted a general worlwide opinion. Good to know the reality though. smiley
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nosyke(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
Basildon1:

@ Pendo89, Just before i go home, i wish i could sponsor you on a 3month undercover stay in an environment with a lot of nigerian females like a university. First hand experience beats theoretical knowledge anyday!  smiley

Please for her to properly access the situation and have an all encompassing "First hand experience" let her trip be sheduled to any of the following Nigerian cities
1. Abuja
2.Portharcourt
3. Lagos
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2011
Nosyke:

Please for her to properly access the situation and have an all ecompassing "First hand experience" let her trip be sheduled to any of the following Nigerian cities
1. Abuja
2.Portharcourt
3. Lagos

where is the e -ticket? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nosyke(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2011
pendo89:

where is the e -ticket? grin grin grin

Exactly the point grin grin grin grin grin,
Let be straightforward with you, I dont have money for your ticket, hope I IMPRESSED YOU? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2011
Nosyke:

Exactly the point grin grin grin grin grin,
Let be straightforward with you, I dont have money for your ticket, hope I IMPRESSED YOU? grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin .I thought you would miss that ! You got it right!!
But hey! before u go laughing. I wasn't 'coming because you impressed me!' Nope. I was coming as undercover agent.That is 'work' not relationship!!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by ronkebp(f): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2011
Gat you Pendo,

The truth is that, any guy that thinks he could impress or win a woman over by spending is just a big mugu, because he would end up to be 'correct Maga', infact he has become her personal atm.

Now, Do i want an Einstein as a boyfriend, Hell No!!!! it is good to be intelligent but please do not bore me with all you have to say, stop quoting whatever i really do not care for it. and stop showing off by speaking grammar so that the whole world will know you have decided to committ the whole dictionary to memory grin grin grin grin

Then the OLodos' HABA NOW!!!!! that one i don't have anything to say about them, than for them to please ''UPGRADE''.

Therefore, a little bit of this and that is OK!! too much maggi or salt spoils the taste of the soup or food, everything should be done in moderation.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
ronkebp:

Gat you Pendo,

The truth is that, any guy that thinks he could impress or win a woman over by spending is just a big mugu, because he would end up to be 'correct Maga', infact he has become her personal atm.

Now, Do i want an Einstein as a boyfriend, Hell No!!!! it is good to be intelligent but please do not bore me with all you have to say, stop quoting whatever i really do not care for it. and stop showing off by speaking grammar so that the whole world will know you have decided to committ the whole dictionary to memory grin grin grin grin

Then the OLodos' HABA NOW!!!!! that one i don't have anything to say about them, than for them to please ''UPGRADE''.

Therefore, a little bit of this and that is OK!! too much maggi or salt spoils the taste of the soup or food, everything should be done in moderation.

Now that is what am talking about!!!!!!!!!!! That is a sensible lady there.She knows her worth ! simple!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by CzarChris(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2011
mekaboy:

MRBROWN YOU ARE ADVICING GUYS NOT TO SPEND, WHEN THE URGE TO HOLD A WOMAN FOR THIS COLD XMASS SEASON COMES AROUND, HOPE YOU WILL BE THEIR TO SATISFY THE GUYS WHO REFUSE TO SPEND.  grin grin grin

if these guys are really that cold, let them invest on a heater, it cost LESS money and these machine are much more LOYAL. i dont know about you but i'd rather be alone than with a "pay as you go" girl.

SOME GIRLS SAY "NO FINANCE NO ROMANCE" I USE TO BLAME THEM BUT ONE GIRL MADE A POINT CLEAR TO ME AND I THINK I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY LIKE THE RICH GUYS.

your reply to such gal should have been:" NO ROMANCE IF YOU REQUIRE FINANCE BECAUSE I RESPECT MYSELF AND DONT DATE ASHEWOS!"

YOU CAN SEE A GIRL IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A BROKE GUY, HE HAS SWEET MOUTH AND EVERY, BUT HE COULD BE STRESSING HER OUT, HE WANTS TO KNOW WHO CALLED HER AND WHO SHE IS CALLING.
HE COULD EVEN BE THE VERY JEALOUS TYPE SOME BROKE GUYS EVEN BEAT UP THE GIRL WHEN ANGRY AND FRUSTRATED.
NOW THE GIRL SAYS, SHE WILL RATHER DATE A RICH GUY AND ENDURE THE STRESS THAN DATE A BROKE GUY AND ENDURE THE SAME STRESS. ATLEAST AFTER THEY FIGHT AND QUAREL THE RICH GUY WILL BUY HER AN EXPENSIVE GIVE TO MAKE IT UP. BUT THE POOR GUY WILL SOAK GARRI AND GROUNDNUT AND GIVE HER TO MAKE UP.

you should have simply replied to this gal that:"you are looking at this the wrong way honey. you forgot a very important point, and that is that you LIKE the broke guy, he make you feel GOOD, he is YOUR TYPE, you have no problem walking hand in hand with him, he RESPECTS you, you probably even LOVE him. . . . . . . . . so you want to throw all this away for some petty cash? if this is what you really want, and are hellbent on using your toto to get it, then AT LEAST go stand at a street corner and be your own boss, rather than being pim.ped by some old sugar daddy fool!"

WHY ENTER A BUS WITHOUT AIR CONDITION WHEN YOU CAN STILL GET A PRIVATE TAXI WITH AIR CONDITION AT THE SAME PRICE?

this is the kind of mentality that makes Africa failing: why aim for a taxi with air condition? abeg, if they think so highly of themselves then they should aim higher and settle for private jet then. nonsense!
people should accept WHO they are and WHAT they are rather than selling themselves to the highest bidder.

btw: there will always be someone richer than you (even if you are Dangote) so if you dont search and settle for the right minded gal, you will ALWAYS fail with these GDs, whether today, next months or in 10yrs because, if MONEY is the reason why she is with you, then MONEY is what anyone can use to take her AWAY from you.

ITS EASIER TO WIN A GIRL WHO IS COMFORTABLE WITHOUT MONEY THAN TO WIN A BROKE GIRL WITHOUT MONEY, THE COUNTRIES SITUATION FROWNS AT IT.

LIFE is easier with money, we all understand that fact, but the minute you decide to make life easier for someone else, when your own is not even well yet, then you FAIL!!!! the minute anyone sells their bodies to get this temporary sense of wealth then they've FAILED!! but hey, there are 70yr old grandmas who are paying young guys to do them, why dont you go join the line and make a quick buck too?!abi YOU dont like better things?!

if you ever get the money then spend it on bettering yourself, instead of some ashi who is not even your spouse, and probably doesnt like you.

WHY DO YOU THINK THE POLITICIANS LOOT IN NIGERIA? THEY WANT THINGS TO BE SO HARD, SO ONLY A FEW PEOPLE CAN BE RICH, AND THE FINE GIRLS WILL HAVE NO OPTION BUT DEPEND ON THEM  grin grin grin grin

BRO, these guys are looting BILLIONS, the sooner you accept that you CANNOT compete with them , the better your life will be. how many of these guys are there out there?! how many hungry broke babes are out there?! do the math, we (real men) are in a position of power, so we should be making the rules, NOT THESE BABES!

btw: these guys are looting the country simply because they are THIEVES!!! if you want to compare yourself/your actions with a criminal then so be it

ASSUMING A RICH SENATOR IS DATING A GIRL, PAYS HER FEES, RENTS A COMFORTABLE APPARTMENT FOR HER. AND THE BROKE GUY WITH SWEET MOUTH WINS HER OVER, AND SHE BREAKS UP WITH THE RICH MAN, WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE RENT EXPIRES ??

she will return to the REAL WORLD and stop living in a DREAM. . . . . . the sooner they do, the better!

you have NO BUSINESS dealing with such babes while they are living this "LIE", because their head needs serious REBOOTING, the VIRUS has to be removed and the OS seriously cleaned and all software/drivers need to be replaced to their original state.

" A BIRD AND A FISH CAN FALL INLOVE BUT WHERE WILL THEY LIVE " ?

you are absolutely right, a BIRD (real guy) and a FISH (golddigger) can fall in love but they cant live together.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2011
You don't just pick a girl off the street and say u want to establish a meaningful relationship with her.
Check out her family background too. If she came from a good fam with good upbringing, chances are you don't have a nasty, gold-digging precipitate-bucket on your hands (chances are).

^^ I taia oo. Boyz too dey b[i]i[/i]tch. It's like they have no backbone to just bone-face & tell a girl they're trying to spin as it is. If she can't take it as it is now, how will she in the future? Y'all don't have to be agreeable wimps.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2011
To MBJ kiss Thank u.couldnt have said it better.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nosyke(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2011
pendo89:

grin grin grin .I thought you would miss that ! You got it right!!
But hey! before u go laughing. I wasn't 'coming because you impressed me!' Nope. I was coming as undercover agent.That is 'work' not relationship!!

No probs, will be upgrading my Creativity, Simplicity,level of humour, etc hoping to IMPRESS YOU grin grin grin

@MBJ, You are premising your argument on the fact that we are in normal situations,but the truth is that we are not, wake up and smell the coffee
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Loveaflame(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2011
You cannot woe a morally decent girl with money.I have said several time money is not

love.Any one you woe through money will one day be woe by a someone who is

financially more than you.

HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER DICTATES THE TUNE
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 24, 2011
Nosyke:

@MBJ, You are premising your argument on the fact that we are in normal situations,but the truth is that we are not, wake up and smell the coffee

pls bro, care to elaborate a lil more about your "abnormal" situation? if we are in any abnormal situation then you best believe that WE (men) put ourselves in such predicament.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nosyke(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

pls bro, care to elaborate a lil more about your "abnormal" situation? if we are in any abnormal situation then you best believe that WE (men) put ourselves in such predicament.

mekaBoy did justice to that
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Basildon1(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2011
And as usual,  @MrBrownJay had to get all analytical and ish on this one! Mekaboy is in no way supporting them lot, he is just seeing both sides of the coin with a generous dose of humor!

I had friends back in uni who only dated guys that could handle their bills and they were some of my best friends, THERE IS NO NEED TO TAKE THE JUDGEMENTAL STAND that they are similar to call girls (except maybe u seeing more than one, that kinda gets iffy!)

Blue pill or red pill, like Neo, the choice is up to you when it comes to babes in Nigeria. (tis why we spend time trying to get who suits our tastes)
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2011
Basildon1:

And as usual,  @MrBrownJay had to get all analytical and ish on this one! Mekaboy is in no way supporting them lot, he is just seeing both sides of the coin with a generous dose of humor!

I had friends back in uni who only dated guys that could handle their bills and they were some of my best friends, THERE IS NO NEED TO TAKE THE JUDGEMENTAL STAND that they are similar to call girls (except maybe u seeing more than one, that kinda gets iffy!)

Blue pill or red pill, like Neo, the choice is up to you when it comes to babes in Nigeria. (tis why we spend time trying to get who suits our tastes)

Interesting! so that makes it the norm? Its good to cut your coat according to your size you mean? That's fine.Those girls are themselves and you cannot expect the entire society to forcefully adopt a wrong system. (ok just ignore me here cz I know what your thinking already> its a nigerian thing).
Some things exist, but as an individual I must choose what is right for me and what will work in my favour. Its my life you know not the society.
If you choose to marry its the girl you are marrying and not the society. So sift a sensible girl out of a rotten system.

Your defeatist attitude baffles me. If a man cannot woe a girl without money,he's not man enough. He's simply weak to me.
Give yourself a tough challenge.Approach that lady you love that is used to receiving money and show her that you have what it takes as a MAN to win her.
If she doesnt feel you then leave her! cz she's nothing but a short term goal.
Somebody said 'Any one you woe through money will one day be woed by someone who is financially more than you'.

Funny how you spend on them then you come here crying your girls are golddiggers? are you for real? you support the trade but are the first ones to throw a stone at the girl who steals a BB?. She needs it cz you guys have idolised it as well.Like a bad ecosystem you are part to blame cz what you call Romance is nothing but barter trade. Money for girl. No wonder the poor dude will scam because you moneyed guys are spoiling the market for them. Wake up and purpose that you are gonna use your 'manly abilities' to woe.
Its the best way to sift gold diggers.
Girls love good things but hey she needs a strong able loving guy who can spoil her after winning not buying her cz she becomes a good to be disposed at will.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2011
Nosyke:

mekaBoy did justice to that

what Mekaboy did brilliantly was to show us all WHY WOMEN BEG, he definitely didnt show us WHY MEN SHOULD PAY to impress these beggars.

Basildon1:

bro, this is an interesting issue, especially when we realize that many guys are ready and willing to part with their cash to impress women that, they know, probably dont give a damn about them.

although i dont judge them, we have to call a spade A SPADE. these women are doing EXACTLY what call girls are doing so why is it a problem if i give an explanation that shows that they are? we are still having a debate, right?!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by mekaboy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2011
[b]  PLEASE GUYS, IF YOU CANT TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF , PLEASE TRY AND FORGET WOMEN AND FOCUS TO BE MORE COMFORTABLE BEFORE CHASING BABES. IF NOT YOU WILL HAVE GREY HAIR AT AN EARLY STAGE.

YOU GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE A RICH GUY HAS NOTHING ELSE TO OFFER BESIDES MONEY, A GUY CAN HAVE ALL THE GOOD QUALITIES YOU MENTIONED AND STILL BE RICH AND WILLING TO SPEND. 

SO IF A GUY WHO IS COMFORTABLE MEETS A GIRL AND IS TAKING HER OUT ON THE FIRST DATE AND TAKES HER TO A CLASSY RESTURANT WHERE THEY SELL WHERE A BOTTLE OF COKE IS SOLD FOR 10K  , NOW PENDO MAY SAY THIS GUY IS TRYING TO IMPRESS ME WITH HIS MONEY SO I DONT WANT HIM, MEANWHILE HE IS JUST TAKING HIM TO A PLACE WHERE HE FEELS A PRETY GIRL LIKE HER DESERVES.

HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT IT FROM THIS POINT OF VIEW. IF A GUY TAKES YOU TO A FANCY RESTURANT OF CLASS, SPENDS MONEY ON YOU, MAYBE HE IS SIMPLY TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT A GIRL LIKE YOU DESERVES BETTER. HE MIGHT NOT JUST BE TRYING TO IMPRESS YOU, HE IS TRYING TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH HE VALUES YOU.

WHATS WRONG WITH SPENDING MUCH ON A GIRL TO WIN HER? YOU SPEND TO GET WHAT YOU VALUE, WHY DO PEOPLE LEAVE THE UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA AND SPEND MILLIONS TO STUDY ABROAD? ITS BECAUSE THEY PLACE SO MUCH VALUE ON THE SCHOOL AND ARE WILLING TO SPEND TO GET IT.

OK, A GUY DOES NOT WANT TO SHOW HIS WALLET BUT WANTS TO WIN A GIRL. NOW HE HAS TO LOOK GOOD= MONEY.

SMELL GOOD= MONEY.

CALL OFTEN= MONEY

TRANSPORT  = MONEY.

A NICE GUY WHO IS FUN , HAS JOKES  WITHOUT MONEY          VS  A NICE GUY WHO  IS FUN HAS JOKE AND MONEY    WHO WOULD YOU WANT A GIRL TO CHOOSE ?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN A GUY SHOWS HIS WALLET TO IMPRESS A GIRL?  HE MIGHT TO SPEND THE MONEY ON THE GIRL TO IMPRESS HER BUT HE STILL SPENDS THE MONEY ON HIMSELF TO IMPRESS HER.   EITHER WAYS, HE IS SPENDING.

SO IF A GUY SPENDS MONEY ON CLOTHS, PERFUME, FURNISH HIS HOUSE , BUYS A NICE PHONE. IF HE GOES TO CHASE A GIRL AND BRINGS HIS PHONE OUT AND ITS EXPENSIVE, PENDO WILL SAY HE IS SHOWING OFF.   IF HE SMELLS GOOD YOU WILL SAY HE IS SHOWING OFF.

BUT IF HE DOES NOT LOOK GOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE WILL YOU LIKE TO GIVE HIM THE CHANCE TO IMPRESS YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?

THE DEMAND FOR MONEY IN NIGERIA NOW IS BECOMING SO MUCH, SO A GIRLS RATHER GO WITH NICE GUYS WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM.

DONT SAY THAT GUYS WHO HAVE MONEY TO SPEND ARE NOT FUN, AFTER ALL SOME OF THEM, BEFORE THEY BECAME RICH THEY WERE BROKE , SO THEY CAN BE RICH AND FUN WITH ALL THE LISTED QUALITIES AT THE SAME TIME.

I DONT SEE ANYTHING BAD WITH A GUY SPENDING MUCH TO WIN A GIRL, IF HE SPENDS MUCH ON HER IT MEANS HE BELIEVES SHE IS WORTH THE MONEY.

SO WHEN GIRLS IN NIGERIA EXPECT A GUY TO SPEND MONEY ON THEM, THEY SIMPLY WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH HE VALUES HER. AND THE BIBLE SAYS "WHERE YOU MONEY IS = WHERE YOUR HEARTH IS" IF YOUR HEARTH IS ON A GIRL THEN YOU MONEY SHOULD BE ON HER TOO.

THERE ARE ALOT OF GIRLS OUT THERE, JUST FIND YOUR LEVEL. DOES IT MAKE SENSE FOR A BROKE GUY TO GO AFTER A BROKE GIRL ? IF THE GUY WAS THE GIRL KNOWING THE PROBLEMS THAT COME WITH POVERTY, WOULD HE DATE A BROKE GUY ?

THE MAJOR ADVANTAGE OF HAVING MONEY.

1, A RICH/COMFORTABLE GIRL CAN EASILY DATE A BROKE OR RICH GUY.

2, A RICH/COMFORTABLE GUY CAN EASILY DATE A RICH OR BROKE GIRL.

BUT A BROKE GIRL WILL FIND IT HARD DATING A BROKE GUY WITHOUT SUPPORT FROM A RICH CHAIRMAN.

A BROKE GUY WILL FIND IT HARD DATING A BROKE GIRL WITHOUT SUPPORT FROM YAHOO, SUGAR MUMMY, KIDNAPING OR ARMED ROBBERY  grin grin

SO THE BROKE GUYS WILL HAVE TO GO FOR THE RICH, WHILE THE RICH CAN DECIDE IF THEY WANT BROKE OR RICH .

IN ADDITION.

BOTH RICH AND BROKE GUYS - HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON= GAMES(CHEATING). A RICH GUY CAN CHASE A GIRL JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH HER, AND A POOR GUY CAN ALSO CHASE A GIRL JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH HER. IT WILL BE BETTER FOR THE GIRL TO FALL FOR THE RICH GUY AND DISCOVER HE JUST WANTED TO SLEEP WITH HER, THAN FALL FOR THE BROKE GUY AND FIND OUT HE JUST WANTED TO SLEEP WITH HER. grin grin

ANOTHER REASON WHY A GIRL WOULD WANT TO DATE A RICH GUY= SOMETIMES A BROKE GUY CAN BE SO SWEET TELL YOU NICE STUFF AND WORSHIP YOU, COOK FOR YOU WASH FOR YOU. JUST BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE AN OPTION.BUT AS SOON AS HE BECOMES RICH HE WILL DUMP THE GIRL AND FIND ANOTHER. BUT WHEN A RICH GUY IS NICE TO HER, SHE CAN BE SURE ITS REAL, BECAUSE HE IS ALREADY RICH AND IS BEING NICE OUT OF HIS WILL BECAUSE HE CAN HAVE OTHER GIRLS IF HE WANTS.
[/b]
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Basildon1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2011
Ms Pendo89, u beginning to real sound funny - DEFEATIST? ME? cheesy . I have a gf and she definitely doesnt fall into the gold- digger category. So please hold up with your God-like advice! Everyone wants to date and have fun while they hope to meet the right one. There's more fun to be had when there is money - OVERDOING it becomes stupidity, it can be balanced and simultaneous esp in Nigeria. I live in the UK and it is way different!

Did you ever see me label anyone on here - call them gold diggers or throw stones? I am a realist and dont believe in condemning anyone that doesnt fall into my line of thinking. This is a forum, deal with it and stop thinking that anyone that posts on here and doesnt fall into your line of thinking has no sense. Who made the guys you have mentioned the SI unit for measuring men.  undecided

This is no form of slave trade where you show money and you get all the girls. Heck, it doesnt even guarantee nothing! If you want to go ahead and put words in my mouth and say I AM ADVOCATING MONEY FOR GIRLS, you welcome, my dear Mother Theresa.

MRbrownJAY:

bro, this is an interesting issue, especially when we realize that many guys are ready and willing to part with their cash to impress women that, they know, probably dont give a damn about them.

although i dont judge them, we have to call a spade A SPADE. these women are doing EXACTLY what call girls are doing so why is it a problem if i give an explanation that shows that they are? we are still having a debate, right?!
Bro, no be today i sign up for NL nah. I know your style, u could be judgmental, not saying it is a bad thing o but why the self denial. On a casual date basis,  have you never had to impress a gal with some posh restaurant while  trying to get it?! Maybe yes, maybe no and maybe it was not even necessary  but this stuff happens. I LOVE McDee's  doesnt mean I am taking a gal there till we on dat level. Even if you dont spend it, you will ooze it to a level. Girls are creatures of comfort!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2011
Basildon1:

Ms Pendo89, u beginning to real sound funny - DEFEATIST? ME? cheesy . I have a gf and she definitely doesnt fall into the gold- digger category. So please hold up with your God-like advice! Everyone wants to date and have fun while they hope to meet the right one. There's more fun to be had when there is money - OVERDOING it becomes stupidity, it can be balanced and simultaneous esp in Nigeria. I live in the UK and it is way different!

Did you ever see me label anyone on here - call them gold diggers or throw stones? I am a realist and dont believe in condemning anyone that doesnt fall into my line of thinking. This is a forum, deal with it and stop thinking that anyone that posts on here and doesnt fall into your line of thinking has no sense. Who made the guys you have mentioned the SI unit for measuring men.  undecided

This is no form of slave trade where you show money and you get all the girls. Heck, it doesnt even guarantee nothing! If you want to go ahead and put words in my mouth and say I AM ADVOCATING MONEY FOR GIRLS, you welcome, my dear Mother Theresa.
Bro, no be today i sign up for NL nah. I know your style, u could be judgmental, not saying it is a bad thing o but why the self denial. On a casual date basis,  have you never had to impress a gal with some posh restaurant while  trying to get it?! Maybe yes, maybe no and maybe it was not even necessary  but this stuff happens. I LOVE McDee's  doesnt mean I am taking a gal there till we on dat level. Even if you dont spend it, you will ooze it to a level. Girls are creatures of comfort!

lol @ God like advise grin

But chill cz that wasnt directed at 'you basildon' but any guy who believes without money they stand no luck. Look at the other side is all am saying but you know what? I learnt its impossible in nigeria.It works for you cz ur in UK. That is the pic mekaboy is painting. I accept it.
Okay a forum is where you just voice but dont expect everybody to agree with you. Truth is I know a number of guys can score on this but for argument sake they will just talk. Including mekaboy. grin
You know I had a few threads from the romance section in mind while typing that BB issue so dont get mad, Ignore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Friends That Fvck(adult Story) / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.