Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending (15465 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2011
LOL This MBJ knows how to do it. grin Mekaboy you got a FAIL . grin

mekaboy:

SO IF YOU DID NOT SPEND A DIME SHE WILL LOVE YOU ? WHO SAID SHE IS AFTER THE MONEY? SHE JUST DECIDED TO MEET YOU. DID SHE ASK FOR ANYTHING?  WINNING A GIRL IS A GRADUAL PROCESS, THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST STEP. YOU CREATED AN ENVIRONMENT, NOW ITS UP TO YOU TO USE YOU SKILLS TO IMPRESS HER DURING THE MEETING. IF YOU DID A GOOD JOB, SHE MIGHT GIVE YOU HER ROOM NUMBER.

THE NEXT TIME YOU WILL COME TO HER ROOM AND SHE WILL COOK FOR FOR,  SHE MIGHT EVEN BE FROM A COMFORTABLE FAMILY, BUT BECAUSE YOU REFUSED TO SPEND THAT FIRST 10K YOU LOST HER.

EITHER WAYS , YOU HAVE TO SPEND.

YOU MONEY CREATED THE ENVIRONMENT  AND OPPORTUNITY, ITS NOW UP TO YOU TO LEAVE A LASTING IMPRESSION. BUT YOUR MONEY PLAYED A MAJOR ROLE.

This you call environment is all outward and temporary.Without u the environment is nothing  get that right.
Never kill yourself over an environment because that is not what makes it romantic! Haven't you seen people making it in public parks and enjoying themselves? What is the point of a chinese lunch if you dont 'have it' as a man. What qualities do u posess that will make me not even realise we are on a park? I am a girl an I know a man can make the world around you go blank.

Stop counting the cost that goes into meeting her.Stop counting the taxi and wardrobe amount.Hey she is also dressed up. All that is just the top cream.
The proof is in the pudding! so stop stressing too much. Besides why are u even killing yourself to win a girl who cant buy herself pads? be real and sensible.
I told you that a simple date in a public park over icecream can be worth more than the same in an italian resturant.Unless you are dating I dont know what.
But hey you said it.It wont work in nigeria.

This is how I do it. I dont just jump on a date blindly.I must have gotten an impression of you before I accept. Something in you must have ticked my heart and made me say yes.You see what that means? I dont even know your worth. I come because am impressed.The rest will follow later.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by mekaboy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2011
LOL, MR BROWN.

THAT IS WHY A YOUNG MAN WHO CANT TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF SHOULD FORGET GIRLS AND CONCENTRATE TO MAKE MONEY.

WHEN YOU TELL A GIRL TO MEET AT A RESTURANT YOU SHOULD BE PREPARED.

IF YOU READ WELL SHE IS READY FOR YOU TO COME TO HER PLACE YET WHICH IS RIGHT.

WHY WILL SHE ENTER BUS TO MEET YOU ON THE FIRST DATE( YOU BE MICHEAL JACKSON?)

YOU TELL HER TO HAVE DINNER AT HOME, YOURS OR HERS?

MEN, YOU HAVE NOT EVEN GOTTEN TO KNOW HER AND YOUR ALL ABOUT THE MONEY YOU WILL SPEND.

IMMEDIATELY YOU ENTER THE RESTURANT, SHE PICKS THE MENU, YOU SHOUT" I CAN ONLY AFFORD SOFT DRINK" .

IS THAT HOW YOU GOT YOUR GF ?

MOST GUYS THAT ANSWER LIKE YOU, MUST BE GREAT WANKERS, THEY WILL RATHER BUY A LONG BAR OF TRUCK SOAP FOR 150 AND MASTURBATE WITH IT FOR A WEEK THAN SPEND 1500 ON A GIRL . grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2011
mekaboy:

LOL, MR BROWN.

THAT IS WHY A YOUNG MAN WHO CANT TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF SHOULD FORGET GIRLS AND CONCENTRATE TO MAKE MONEY.

WHEN YOU TELL A GIRL TO MEET AT A RESTURANT YOU SHOULD BE PREPARED.

IF YOU READ WELL SHE IS READY FOR YOU TO COME TO HER PLACE YET WHICH IS RIGHT.

WHY WILL SHE ENTER BUS TO MEET YOU ON THE FIRST DATE( YOU BE MICHEAL JACKSON?)

YOU TELL HER TO HAVE DINNER AT HOME, YOURS OR HERS?

MEN, YOU HAVE NOT EVEN GOTTEN TO KNOW HER AND YOUR ALL ABOUT THE MONEY YOU WILL SPEND.

IMMEDIATELY YOU ENTER THE RESTURANT, SHE PICKS THE MENU, YOU SHOUT" I CAN ONLY AFFORD SOFT DRINK" .

IS THAT HOW YOU GOT YOUR GF ?

MOST GUYS THAT ANSWER LIKE YOU, MUST BE GREAT WANKERS, THEY WILL RATHER BUY A LONG BAR OF TRUCK SOAP FOR 150 AND self-service WITH IT FOR A WEEK THAN SPEND 1500 ON A GIRL . grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin Sick mekaboy.

Guess what Mekaboy,I fancy these kind of guys. They are REAL not FAKE. They are not showing off but BEING THEMSELVES. They end up getting Real girls as well.
Do you know how attractive being real is?
I dont see how a stressed up guy can make me happy really.When hes thinking of who next to borrow from in order to make me happy!
And dont ever assume that girls cant smell a show off.Keep it real and win a girl!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2011
Look, even if you're blessed enough to drive crazy things.
You should make it a point not to spend on women. You need to stop being agreeable wimps in order to impress women.
It never helps anyone, in ANY part of the world.

I like how MBJ analysed your fails.
Your story registered in my mind as one big fail, but MBJ has his way of pointing out each one (to the point of 11 F's , olodo cheesy).

The only thing that should stress u in this life is how to make your paper. Not women.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by mekaboy(m): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
[b] HA HA HA . AT FIRST I POINTED OUT THAT IT DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF GIRL. SECONDLY I SAID IN  NIGERIA A BROKE GUY IS LIMITED IN HIS OPTION OF GIRLS.   NOW IF THEY GUY IS BROKE AND WANTS THIS GIRL HE SHOULD BE READY TO SPEND, ITS NOT AS IF SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER , IF YOU HAVE A GOOD JOB OR COMFORTABLE, SPENDING 10 IN A MEETING IS NOTHING, ITS NOT HER FAULT YOU DONT HAVE A CAR, IF YOU HAD A CAR YOU WILL SPEND LESS THAN HALF THE MONEY , BUT SINCE YOU DONT YOU HAVE TO SPEND THAT MUCH.

NOW IF YOU SPENT MONEY FOR THAT FIRST MEETING. AND YOU IMPRESSED HER NOT BUY YOUR MONEY BUT PERSONALITY, SHE GETS TO GIVE THE GUY HER ROOM NUMBER.

SHE GETS TO VISIT HIS HOUSE, IF SHE FALLS INLOVE WITH HIM AND THEY START DATING, MONEY IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE. THIS SAME GIRL WILL COME OVER FOR THE WEEKEND, HE WILL GIVE HER 2500 SHE WILL GO TO THE MARKET TO BUY FOOD STUFF, COOK SOUP PUT IN THE FRIDGE, COOK STEW, CLEAN THE HOUSE, EVEN WASH HIS CLOTHES.

WHEN THE GIRL GETS CLOSER TO THE GUY AND NOTICE HE IS NOT SO RICH, ONE THING SHE KNOWS IS THAT HE HAS A GIVING SPIRIT, THAT IF HE EVENTUALLY BECOMES RICH SPENDING MONEY ON HER WONT BE A PROBLEM FOR HIM. SO SHE WILL PRAY AND MOTIVATE  THE GUY.

BUT WHEN YOU GIVE HER THE STINGY CHARACTER OF CALCULATING EVERYTHING ON THE MENU BEFORE SHE EVEN SITS DOWN, YOU HAVE TOLD HER YOU CAN ONLY AFFORD SOFT DRINK.

YOU CALL HER ON PHONE YOU TELL HER TO HAVE DINNER AT HOME BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT READY TO SPEND.

TELL HER TO ENTER BUS TO COME AND MEET YOU .

CONDITION IN SCHOOL IS ALREADY DIFFICULT, YOU WANT TO BRING HER OUT TO SUFFER UNDER THE SUN, IN A BUS TO COME AND MEET YOU AT A FIRST MEETING.

PLEASE, FIRST IMPRESSION MATTERS. I AM NOT SAYING YOUR GIVING HER THE IMPRESSION YOUR RICH, NO, YOUR JUST GIVING HER THE IMPRESSION THAT IF MONEY COMES YOUR READY TO SPEND.

WHO DOESNT LIKE COMFORT?  IF YOUR BROKE, THEN LEAVE HER, GO AND FIND ANOTHER GIRL WHO YOU DONT HAVE TO SPEND ON, LEAVE HER FOR REAL PEOPLE WHO CAN AFFORD HER. BESIDES SHE IS NOT THAT EXPENSIVE.

PLEASE ASK YOUR MUM HOW YOUR DAD GOT HER, TRUST ME, HE DID SOME " FILM TRICK"  HE INVESTED. YES ITS AN INVESTMENT AND IF YOU SUCCEED, YOU WILL REAP THE BENEFITS.

THAT 10K YOU SPENT COULD GET YOU YOUR LIFE PARTNER.

PENDO THERE ARE NO PARK WITH ICECREAM HERE, ALL WE HAVE IS BUS STATIONS WHERE DRIVERS AND CONDUCTORS ARE SHOUTING, NO FOREST, WE HAVE BUSHES, WILD ANIMALS WILL EAT YOU UP.

YOU HAVE TO SPEND TO CREATE A CONDUCIVE ENVIRONMENT. NO BODY WANTS TO SUFFER, NOBODY WANTS TO GO BELLOW THE LEVEL THEY ARE NOW. IF SHE IS ENTERING BUS, HAVING A GUY WHO CAN AFFORD TAXI IS NOT BAD, WHY BRING HER DOWN TO BUS.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER, LET THAT BROKE GUY , LOOK FOR A GIRL WHO IS COMFORTABLE, OR HAS A JOB, OF HE SHOULD WORK HARD TO AFFORD A CAR TO MAKE IT EASIER.

THE RICH GIRLS HAVE THE OPTION TO EASILY DATE A RICH NICE GUY OR BROKE NICE GUY.

RICH GUY, HAS OPTION TO DATE RICH NICE GIRL OR BROKE NICE GIRL .

BROKE GUY ONLY HAS OPTION TO GO FOR COMFORTABLE GIRL OR GO FOR A BROKE GIRL AND SHARE HER WITH SOMEONE WHO TAKES CARE OF HER NEEDS SINCE HE CANT.

THIS IS THE BUS YOU WANT HER TO ENTER TO COME MEET YOU ABI? THEN WHEN SHE GETS THERE, YOU TELL HER YOU CAN ONLY AFFORD SOFT DRINK ? ISNT THAT WICKEDNESS ?

THIS IS NIGERIA FOR YOU. ((((((HO HA ))))))[/b]

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2011
Being yourself and having confidence is enough to 'woo'
any decent woman.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by mekaboy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2011
YES YOUR RIGHT, AND A DESCENT GIRL DOES NOT Be Intimate BEFORE MARRIAGE  grin grin grin OFCOURSE IF YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT, WILL YOU WALK UP TO GET HER NUMBER? THATS ALREADY CONFIDENCE.

ASKING TO MEET HER IS CONFIDENCE.

YES BEING YOURSELF( A GUY THAT BELIEVES IN INVESTING TIME & MONEY TO GET WHAT HE WANTS) IS ENOUGH TO WOO A DESCENT GIRL.

SPENDING ALOT TO PROVIDE A MEETING PLACE , SHOWS THAT YOUR CONFIDENT THAT IF THIS GIRL, SHOWS UP YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE HER FALL INLOVE WITH YOUR PERSONALITY.

ITS TAKES MORE CONFIDENCE TO SPEND THAN NOT TO. LIFE IS A RISK, IF YOU CANT TAKE RISK YOU CANT GET ANYTHING OUT OF IT. YES TAKE THE RISK, SPEND THE MONEY, YOU NEVER KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT.

IF YOUR NOT READY LIVE IT, IF THIS IS THE GIRL YOU WANT AND SPENDING 10K WILL GIVE YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE HER. TAKE THE RISK, YOU NEVER CAN TELL.

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by MrsChima1(f): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
Even "decent" girls have ashewo tendencies. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by mekaboy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2011
LOL, MRS CHIMA TELL THEM ABEG . NO BE NIGERIA WE DEY. IF YOU WANT TO " BE YOURSELF WITHOUT SPENDING|" BE READY TO " BE BY YOURSELF"  grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2011
@Mekaboy
you should have said:" that is why a gal that is broke and hungry should concentrate on sorting her life out THE RIGHT WAY, instead of prostituting herself to the deepest pockets.
btw the young man who tell these gals what time it is CAN take care of himself, he just dont want to take care of some ungrateful broke begging-ashis.

why is meeting at a restaurant such a big deal to you? cant you meet at a park, beach, juice bar?
my person is what she needs to be attracted to, not what i can offer her. . . . . . .so if she is more interested with the GENEROUS side of me, instead of the HONEST side of me then she is a goner!

the important question IS: why WOULDNT she enter bus, is she BEYONCE?! lol! look at yourself in the mirror and have some pride bro! if she enter bus every day then she should do the same on dates. if she enter taxi every day then she should continue to take (and Pay) for her taxi. you may be ashamed of who you are but there is NO SHAME in my game!

she gets dinner at HER home before the date, abi food no dey for her house?! and if she is really THAT hungry then i will cook some food for her at my place, definitely NO NEED for heavy spending in fancy restaurants.

open your mind, this gal doesnt know you but she is all about spending money on her. put her at her place and tell her that if she wants big spending then SHE should do the spending, lol!

how we go enter restaurant, for her to even pick menu sef? if SHE decides to enter any restaurants, then she should be ready to pay for it. what kind of he-goat do you take me for?

here is a few clues about MBJ:
- if i decide to invite someone to dinner then I ULTIMATELY CHOOSE THE RESTAURANT (although her suggestions are welcome)
- if i decide to offer a gift to someone thats because I DECIDED that she deserved it.
- if a woman decides to come on a first date, ICERTAINLY DONT NEED TO MAKE SOME PHONEY IMPRESSION because i have already made the RIGHT impression (thats why she agreed to go on a date with me, DUH!!!!!!)
- when i am asking her to join me on that first date, i clearly make it known to her that it's just for a friendly drink at a cafe, or a walk in the park. . . . . . . . . to get to know each other better.

yes, that's how i ALWAYS get women, by being HONEST about who i am. you should try it someday (with real women, not broke begging ashis) you would be surprised how it can change a lot of things in r/ships. . . . . . . . . . and if 90% of the women you meet are broke begging ashis, then i suggest you aim higher and look for the remaining 10% that are out there.

no question about that: i would prefer being a wan.ker than being taken for a ride by broke begging ashis. how could i even wake in the afternoon and be proud of myself when i am the biggest MUGU in town? life is priceless and too beautiful for me to waste it by surrounding myself with people who have NO RESPECT/CARE for me, let alone LIKE me.

so if you are "THAT MISERABLE" as a person, that you need to pay women to be around you, then fair enough, to each their own!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by seedord247(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Mekaboy

why is meeting at a restaurant such a big deal to you? cant you meet at a park, beach, juice bar?

Bros you funny oooo . . . wettin consine naija Girl with all those things you mention when God never Close, shoprite, Mr Biggs, Tantalizer, Sylverbird Galleria . .

You con say make dem Go beach . . . Them they sell take away or blackberry for beach or . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2011
^^^ then dont call that a "date", call that "taking your latest broke begging gal on a shopping spree".
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 27, 2011
Mrbrownjay we are talking about naija girls and not western women grin grin grin grin grin
all what u said will work for a western woman but not for a typical naija woman.If u dont take a naija babe to a very expensive resturant and buy her expensive clothes and what have u during a date then bros u never even start yet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Natasha2(f): 12:26am On Nov 27, 2011
[size=20pt]^^SHATTAP[/size]
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2011
lefulefu:

Mrbrownjay we are talking about naija girls and not western women grin grin grin grin grin
all what u said will work for a western woman but not for a typical naija woman.If u dont take a naija babe to a very expensive resturant and buy her expensive clothes and what have u during a date then bros u never even start yet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the reason why naija women even act this way is because you and many others are willing to bow down to these crazy demands, out of desperation! if the requirements for dating ANY WOMAN is buying her stuff, then that is NOT dating/relationship, that is "supporting someone" and getting some affection in return. i dont know about you but i would never RESPECT, BE PROUD or even CHERISH such woman. . . . . . .therefore there will be NO REASON for me to enter such r/ship. BUT, if i was looking for a wh.ore to service my se.xual needs, then such woman would be PERFECT.

also, if you are saying that this is how to get western women, then i am safe to say that WESTERN WOMEN ARE BETTER THAN 9JA ONES and would therefore understand why so many brothas are happily settling for them. dwell on that 9ja sistas!

btw: naija women can be found ALL OVER THE WORLD, not just in 9ja.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2011
mekaboy:

YES YOUR RIGHT, AND A DESCENT GIRL DOES NOT Be Intimate BEFORE MARRIAGE  grin grin grin OFCOURSE IF YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT, WILL YOU WALK UP TO GET HER NUMBER? THATS ALREADY CONFIDENCE.

ASKING TO MEET HER IS CONFIDENCE.

YES BEING YOURSELF( A GUY THAT BELIEVES IN INVESTING TIME & MONEY TO GET WHAT HE WANTS) IS ENOUGH TO WOO A DESCENT GIRL.

SPENDING ALOT TO PROVIDE A MEETING PLACE , SHOWS THAT YOUR CONFIDENT THAT IF THIS GIRL, SHOWS UP YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE HER FALL INLOVE WITH YOUR PERSONALITY.

ITS TAKES MORE CONFIDENCE TO SPEND THAN NOT TO. LIFE IS A RISK, IF YOU CANT TAKE RISK YOU CANT GET ANYTHING OUT OF IT. YES TAKE THE RISK, SPEND THE MONEY, YOU NEVER KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT.

IF YOUR NOT READY LIVE IT, IF THIS IS THE GIRL YOU WANT AND SPENDING 10K WILL GIVE YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE HER. TAKE THE RISK, YOU NEVER CAN TELL.

rather unfortunate you have that mentality but let me inform you decent women like myself not only offer to pay for our own meals and buy our own gadgets but we don't have to spread our legs to keep or get a man.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by mekaboy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2011
[b] MSDARKSKIN, ARE YOU WORKING? IF YOU DONT HAVE A JOB WHATS YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME ? LIKE I SAID, A BROKE GUY CAN COMFORTABLY DATE YOUR TYPE IF YOU ARE FOR REAL. BUT NOT THE GIRLS THAT DONT HAVE ANY SOURCE OF INCOME.

BESIDES, THIS GIRL IS NOT A GOLD DIGGER, ITS JUST THAT THE GUY IS BROKE AND WONT CONCENTRATE ON MAKING MONEY. A GUY THAT HAS A GOOD JOB WONT COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS SIMPLE DATE, BECAUSE SPENDING 10K IN A DINNER DATE IS NOTHING,

WHAT ARE YOU WOOING THE GIRL FOR? ARE YOU READY TO DATE HER WITHOUT HAVING SEX ? BECAUSE IF YOUR READY TO DATE HER WITHOUT HAVING SEX THEN IT SHOWS YOUR READY TO MARRY HER.

A GIRL IN HER 3RD YEAR IN NIGERIA, IS THINKING OF MARRIAGE AND LOOK OUT FOR COMFORTABLE GUYS WHO ARE READY TO SETTLE AND CAN AFFORD TO START A FAMILY. NOT " GARRI DRINKING GUYS" THAT ARE LOOKING FOR A GIRL THAT WILL ENTER BUS TO COME AND VISIT THEM.

GUYS THAT WILL SPEND 10K ON A GIRL AND COMMIT SUICIDE , A GUY THAT WILL BRING A GIRL TO A RESTURANT AND TELL HER HE CAN ONLY AFFORD SOFT DRINK.

HER PARENTS WHO ARE CIVIL SERVANT SQUIZ OUT THE LITTLE MONEY THEY HAVE, TO GIVE THEM, AND YOU COME IN THE NAME OF BEING YOURSELF AND HAVE SEX WITH HER WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME ALL IN THE NAME OF BEING CONFIDENT " NA AWOOF GO KILL YOU" OSHOFREE grin grin grin

A GIRL WHO IS THINKING OF SETTLING DOWN WANTS A GUY WHO IS COMFORTABLE, WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF HER, IF YOU CANT AFFORD A DINNER THAT , HOW CAN YOU AFFORD A WEDDING ?

OR YOU WANT A 300 LEVEL FEMALE STUDENT TO COME AND START DRINKING CARRI WITH YOU TILL SHE REACH MENOPAUSE"? grin grin grin grin

I WILL SUGGEST YOU GO FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL GIRLS IF YOU ARE NOT FINANCIALLY STABLE TO DATE TODAY'S NAIJA BABES.

SHE NO GET JOB, SHE DEY MANAGE, SHE WILL NOW CHOOSE TO DATE A GUY WEY DEY MANAGE TOO, PLEASE CARRY YOUR SUFFER HEAD AND BE BY YOURSELF, LEAVE THE YOUNG GIRL ALONE.

ANOTHER GUY WILL TAKE THIS GIRL OUT ON THAT DATE, TREAT HER NICE, SHE WILL FALL INLOVE WITH HIM FOR WHO HE IS, COME FOR WEEKENDS, WASH FOR HIM, COOK, CLEAN THE HOUSE, AND THEY END UP GETTING MARRIED.

THAT 10K DATE MIGHT BE THE LAST EXPENSIVE DATE THEY GO ON TILL THEY MARRY, BECAUSE THE NEXT TIME SHE WILL LET HIM COME VISIT HER IN HER HOSTEL, SHE WILL COOK INDOMIE AND GIVE HIM. NEXT TIME SHE WILL COME TO HIS HOUSE FOR WEEKEND. ( DATING DON START BE THAT). SHE WILL COOK AND CLEAN AND LOVE HIM THE MORE.

MAYBE IF HE DID NOT SPEND THAT 10K THINKING SHE WAS A GOLD DIGGER, HE WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN SHE IS A NICE GIRL. HE WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF COMING TO HER ROOM, AND HER COMING TO HIS PLACE.

WHICH PARK YOU DEY SUGGEST, BEACH, THEM NO DEY SPEND MONEY FOR BEACH? ABI SHE NO GO TAKE CAR COME THERE? WILL SHE APPEAR AT THE BEACH, SHE BE MAMI-WATER?

ANY REAL GUY WHO IS COMFORTABLE AND READY TO MARRY WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD THAT DATE. AND ANY GIRL IN HER 300 LEVEL IS ALREADY THINKING OF MARRIAGE HENCE LOOKING FOR A COMFORTABLE GUY.

WOMEN, LIKE TO BE PAMPERED, ADVISING HER TO ENTER BUS IN THE FIRST DATE, IS NOT PAMPERING.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2011
i have a job thank you.
and what are you on about? undecided
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

the reason why naija women even act this way is because you and many others are willing to bow down to these crazy demands, out of desperation! if the requirements for dating ANY WOMAN is buying her stuff, then that is NOT dating/relationship, that is "supporting someone" and getting some affection in return. i dont know about you but i would never RESPECT, BE PROUD or even CHERISH such woman. . . . . . .therefore there will be NO REASON for me to enter such r/ship. BUT, if i was looking for a wh.ore to service my se.xual needs, then such woman would be PERFECT.

also, if you are saying that this is how to get western women, then i am safe to say that WESTERN WOMEN ARE BETTER THAN 9JA ONES and would therefore understand why so many brothas are happily settling for them. dwell on that 9ja sistas!

btw: naija women can be found ALL OVER THE WORLD, not just in 9ja.
Bros i am just saying it the way it is.When dating a western woman its not all about money or expensive gifts but what she values most is the love u have for her but for a naija woman like i said b4 she values the gifts or the money u send to her occasionally.This is how relationships are done in nigeria.When i started dating my white girlfriend i saw the big difference b/w them and nigerian women.For example if u just go about offering a western woman money as gift she might feel offended and tell u she is not a hooker but for a naija woman if u offer her money on the first date she will take it.Relationships in nigeria is by how much the man has in his bank account or the number of cars he has.

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2011
There are a million simple things u can do to impress lady ,without spending much. It all depends on how creative the toaster is. In my world, words speak better to ladies than action.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Gluckdude(m): 1:19am On Nov 28, 2011
@poster.honestly, what business of yours is it with what a man uses to impress a woman, for instance if my brain cells are dead and i have money to show for it.i can use my money to impress any girl i so wish to have, and if i dont have money, with superlative-efficient brain cells, then the brain cells come into play. and if i dont have any, i will just have to masturbate. or go for secondary school girls. and finally if i have both, i will become a womanizer.( just my thoughts)
some ladies dont care about your brain cells. OWONIKOKO

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pleep(m): 5:24am On Nov 28, 2011
^She's just Trying to help. If u don't want to listen gtfo.

Alot of guys complain about golddiggers but then contribute to creating them. I would suggest women avoid men who overspend on them, because these dudes are essentially trying to pay for sex. And it is more or less a John/prostitute relationship.

Unless u are a prostitute.
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Basildon1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2011
Mekaboy vs MrBrownJay. Battle of two extremists.
@ Mekaboy, soji guy BUT let's just remember there are still babes out there that dont really care if you comfortable and are ready to chill and be with you just because they enjoy your company, style and future plans.

@ MBJ, I agree with keeping it it real BUT
tell her to have dinner at HER home and that you guys will go "hang out" afterwards!
as she is looking through the menu, tell her that you can only afford a soft drink!
Oga mi, these "jokes" are sounding crueler by the minute and I am hoping to God you dont truly say this! I mean, there must surely be PUNK'D cameras around!! LOL!

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2011
Mmmm. Surely
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2011
I picked a good eg that illustrates clearly the point MBJ is trying to drive into peoples heads.
My word is spend the world if you care to but PLEASE dont cry later. Thats' stupid.
From a poster.

One of my distant cousin wey we dey close really dey heartbroken as i dey yarn u this tory.From wetin im tell me na one igbo girl break im heart.According to am he meet this babe during one of those night bliss crusade wey Pastor Chris Oyakilome dey always organise.He talk say after dat night of bliss na im dem come start to dey date.He say the babe fine well well and na very good christian and na even member of the believers love world.But he say one problem wey the babe get be say she too like money.Though this my cousin never get Government job yet but then he get one small shop were he dey sell ladies articles and he dey manage this small business well.He say anything the girl ask for money he say he dey always give her without complaining and even sef wen the girl visit am for im shop come carry any of the ladies things wey he dey sell like jeans,pant he go just allow the babe take the thing.But he say upon all wetin he don do for this babe he come catch am dey frolick with one Old Alhaji Salisu for Mr Biggs.He say he come vex den challenge the babe and the babe come deny am and tell the alhaji say my cousin na her one of her brother for village with mental problem.This thing really pain my cousin and na drink he come dey drink from morning till noon to forget about im heartbreak.I come ask am how much he don spend on this babe so far and he tell me say na one hundred and fifty thousand im don spend on the babe and right now im shop business no dey move again and he dey on debt.I just open mouth dey look Shocked.A whole 150k on a girl?
haba!

Me sef i jus dey worry over this my cousin make he no go take drastic action ooo Shocked
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by MrCork17: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2011
Pendo. Sweeeery are you related to Nayah? undecided
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by pendo89(f): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2011
Am her wedding planner. Are u the prospective groom?
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2011
pendo89:

I picked a good eg that illustrates clearly the point MBJ is trying to drive into peoples heads.
My word is spend the world if you care to but PLEASE dont cry later. Thats' silly.
From a poster.

One of my distant cousin wey we dey close really dey heartbroken as i dey yarn u this tory.From wetin im tell me na one igbo girl break im heart.According to am he meet this babe during one of those night bliss crusade wey Pastor Chris Oyakilome dey always organise.He talk say after dat night of bliss na im dem come start to dey date.He say the babe fine well well and na very good christian and na even member of the believers love world.But he say one problem wey the babe get be say she too like money.Though this my cousin never get Government job yet but then he get one small shop were he dey sell ladies articles and he dey manage this small business well.He say anything the girl ask for money he say he dey always give her without complaining and even sef wen the girl visit am for im shop come carry any of the ladies things wey he dey sell like jeans,pant he go just allow the babe take the thing.But he say upon all wetin he don do for this babe he come catch am dey frolick with one Old Alhaji Salisu for Mr Biggs.He say he come vex den challenge the babe and the babe come deny am and tell the alhaji say my cousin na her one of her brother for village with mental problem.This thing really pain my cousin and na drink he come dey drink from morning till noon to forget about im heartbreak.I come ask am how much he don spend on this babe so far and he tell me say na one hundred and fifty thousand im don spend on the babe and right now im shop business no dey move again and he dey on debt.I just open mouth dey look Shocked.A whole 150k on a girl?
haba!

Me sef i jus dey worry over this my cousin make he no go take drastic action ooo Shocked

Giving her money whenever she asked for it?
Dude is silly. Why una dey encourage this foolishness among una women?

If I'm to get all psychological on y'all, I submit to you that you are not doing these things for her, but yourself.
You wanna feel like a big boi or something. Hence when your women snap finger y'all go through any means, bank loan sef, to make it rain.

If you cannot start training the mental of your women to adapt to the reality of situations and to follow principle, how will u then do this when u have married her?
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by coogar: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

no, r/ships in 9ja ARE NOT about how much money a man has or how much car he has. this is what women have turned to because of their poor financial state and greedy mindset (coupled with desperate Nigerian men).
here are the options to choose from:

so which is which, mrbrownjay?
on one hand you are saying relationships in naija are not about how much a man makes and on the other hand, you are saying that is the case because women have now turned into gold-diggers caused by their poverty and greedy mind-set.
surely, these 2 cases cannot co-exist. it's either you agree relationships in nigeria is powered by cash or it's not.

- OPTION A flash your cash, spend money, buy a gal's affection, be immediately in a contractual arrangement with her ( i cant possibly call that a r/ship), she will do whatever you ask if you pay her the right price (probably even sleep with your dog), and you will "think" that you are happy. your "nig.ga wake up call" will happen when you either have no more money to spend on the she-goat or  someone with deeper pockets decides that you aint shiit and he will take her over from you. . . . . .  . . . either way, that's when you will start THINKING that i may be right.

many nigerian men met their partners this way and they are happily married.
nigeria is a habitat - survival of the richest. it's either you are wealthy enough to date and take a girl to dizzying heights or you are not fit for purpose. there's no way you can tell me girls don't choose based on "levels". even if the girl is blind to such, her parents would want to know the status of the man she's bringing home. totally ignoring this fact from your point of view is erroneous!

-OPTION B be honest about who you are, dont try to pretend to be who you are not, dont fall for cheap tricks by she-goats, it may take a while to find the RIGHT woman BUT, when you finally find her, the r/ship you will have/enjoy will be second to none. the time invested in this r/ship will MEAN something and the day you either gain or lose everything, she will STILL be there for you to support and go the long/hard road with you.

and in no time. . . . . . this same girl will be sleeping around with richer men and she'll eventually break the heart of this man after the long-arse wait! you are likening an average nigerian woman to women in the western world. they are worlds apart.
one thing you forget is this. there are millions of broke naija guys but with high standards! the women they are attracted to are not attracted to them so they spoil and treat women who are physically out of their league to the finer things in life.

in nigeria, money = love!
when you don't have to give, you are stingy, wicked, evil, unserious.
when you have to give, you are an angel, a godsend , a serious boyfriend, etc.

you really overestimate the morals of the present generation of naija-based chics!
Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by Basildon1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2011
@ Pendo, why you got to use an example of a borderline deranged loser, LOL. I mean seriously, who in their right mind spends that amount. Not even Miss Venezuela will get that out of a reasonable fellow!

Dont use all brains and sweet words / dont use all money, the former makes u look like a smart a$s and the latter makes u look GAMEless. The clever application of both will enable you go far.

1 Like

Re: Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending by mekaboy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2011
[b]  YES, THERE ARE REAL GIRLS THAT DONT CARE ABOUT MONEY ( BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN FROM WORK OR PARENTS) WHAT PERCENTAGE IS THAT TO NIGERIAS POPULATION ? 10%  WHAT ARE YOUR CHANCES TO FIND THEM OUT OF OVER 100 MILLION GUYS IN NIGERIA.?

I AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE. YES YOU CAN WOO A GIRL WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME, I HAVE DONE THAT BEFORE, BUT HERE ARE THE RULES.

1, WHEN HER UNCLE SENDS HER FLIGHT TICKET TO COME AND VISIT HIM IN ABUJA DONT REFUSE.

2, WHEN SHE TRAVELS AND COMES BACK WITH A NEW PHONE , AND DASH YOU HER OLD ONE, DONT ASK WHERE IT CAME FROM.

3, WHEN SHE COMES BACK AND SHE IS HAPPY AND DECIDES TO TAKE YOU OUT FOR SHOPPING, DONT FEEL TOO BIG, JUST FOLLOW HER AND ENJOY THE GOOD TIME.

4, WHEN HER MUM CALLS FROM THE VILLAGE TO ASK  FOR SOME MONEY, JUST PRETEND YOU DID NOT HEAR IT, LET HER TAKE CARE OF IT HER OWN WAY.

5, WHEN HER HOSTEL RENT AND FEES ARE DUE, DONT ASK HER HOW SHE GOT THE MONEY TO PAY.

6, WHEN SHE ASKS YOU FOR MONEY TO DO HER HAIR AND YOU TELL HER YOU DONT HAVE, AND SHE SAYS ITS OK, AND DOES HER HAIR THE NEXT DAY. JUST TELL HER THE HAIR IS NICE.

BECAUSE WHEN YOU START ASKING QUESTIONS, THEN YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TROUBLE.

YES YOU BE FINE BOY, YOU HAVE GOTTEN HER WITH YOUR LOOKS AND JOKES. SHE IS NOW IN LOVE WITH YOU, YOU DONT HAVE TO SPEND. I AM SURE THAT IS WHAT YOU ALWAYS WISH FOR  grin grin grin

THUMBS UP BROS, YOU ARE BEING YOURSELF, BEING REAL, ENJOYING.  YOU CAN EVEN ASK HER FOR SOME CASH SOMETIMES AND SHE WILL GIVE YOU.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  CORRECT GUY. I HAIL YOU ,  grin grin grin

YOU HAVE GOT YOURSELF A REAL YOUNG CHICK THAT LOVES, YOU AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT MONEY  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

SO WHEN YOU HAVE FOUND THAT FEMALE STUDENT , WHO HAS NO JOB AND IS NOT FROM A RICH FAMILY, AND YOU GOT HER WITHOUT SPENDING. THIS IS WHAT YOU GOT.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sustaining Relationships Without Money / Guitar Status Quotes For Facebook / Whatsapp / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.