Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? (21357 Views)

Why I Never Ask Ladies Out / Undeniable Emotions Unmarried Ladies Face Wen Their Friends Get Married / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
and that would make you what? A FLYCHINCO?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by MrCork17: 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2012
can anyone please confirm this? lipsrsealed
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
Which market abegiii,one dey queue u dey reshuffle pack blawwdy intete.Dis time arround my messenger wasn't buzzing mistake,now match forward b4 I ruff handle hia angry
Who?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by sixtus4: 3:17am On Jan 10, 2012
I want to ask you,will you want to eat food,if you are angry.Of course you know that the greatest phobia in ladies, fear of not getting married.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by sixtus4: 3:21am On Jan 10, 2012
I want to ask you,will you want to eat food,if you are angry.Of course you know that the greatest phobia in ladies, fear of not getting married.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by OK2NV: 3:54am On Jan 10, 2012
@SEXKILLZ:
They have banned your type of co-habitation. Do not post in threads that were designed for people who actually have periods and can have babies.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Princek12(m): 4:21am On Jan 10, 2012
OK2NV:

@SEXKILLZ:
They have banned your type of co-habitation. Do not post in threads that were designed for people who actually have periods and can have babies.

ebe like say Sexklllz dey get period but I no think say em fit born pikin.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 4:50am On Jan 10, 2012
The guy go soon wake up dey blow enlish like no mans business na.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Ranoscky(m): 5:13am On Jan 10, 2012
U go fear question naa. . .
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by chucluvr(f): 5:22am On Jan 10, 2012
I would love to get married, but first I would like to get my PhD in Education, and I would also like to start my own business. Then I would be ready to get married.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 5:24am On Jan 10, 2012
^^^
I'm impressed. Not a lot of women think of that
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by chucluvr(f): 5:31am On Jan 10, 2012
Mynd 44. It will be a lot of work, but the more education you have the better life you can make for yourself and your family. Do you agree?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by gel03: 5:39am On Jan 10, 2012
@ cuddlemii

If i was unmarried, YES i wanna get married. And now that i am married, i wanna get married over and over again to the wonderful man i am married to.

I am married for two years now and believe me, marriage is a beautiful experience when u are married to the right partner who equally has the fear of God.
I have come across ladies complain about their husbands especially in the aspect of infidelity but my case is so different cos i do not have such experience. i am not saying i am married to a saint but honestly God blessed me with a spouse that respects the union called MARRIAGE''.

When i was single and my friends were getting married, i told myself i wont get married cos they were all doing so but will get married when i meet the man i can share my world with and i backed it up with prayers. Finally it came to pass.

I am glad to say that if its a 1% in the universe enjoying a peaceful marriage, i am that ONE.

Finally, i will advice the single ladies hoping to get married someday to be patient, know what they want and back it up with prayer. Ur day will surely come.

Thanks
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 5:46am On Jan 10, 2012
chucluvr:

Mynd 44. It will be a lot of work, but the more education you have the better life you can make for yourself and your family. Do you agree?

Actually I don't totaly agree abut the education. I believe it's a matter of the goals one sets for ones self. And the higher you set the bar, the stronger you get. So that does not mean the ones who are not so educated might not have the chance to a happy life, it's a personal thing.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by chucluvr(f): 5:50am On Jan 10, 2012
mynd 44 you are right money does not equal happiness. I totally agree with you.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by gel03: 5:52am On Jan 10, 2012
@ all

Lemme also add that a lady does not have to fight or struggle for a true relationship that will stand the test of time. i always based my relationships then with this adage: RELATIONSHIP AINT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR''. whenever i found myself in a relationship where i am not cherished or respected by a guy, do u know what i do then? I quietly ''Walk Away''. Today i am married to a man that does not only respect and cherish me but Adores me.

Focus and Prayer is the key to a successful marriage.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 6:00am On Jan 10, 2012
chucluvr:

mynd 44 you are right money does not equal happiness. I totally agree with you.
Point made. Lemme now get back to being a jackasssss
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 6:02am On Jan 10, 2012
gel03:

@ all

Lemme also add that a lady does not have to fight or struggle for a true relationship that will stand the test of time. i always based my relationships then with this adage: RELATIONSHIP AINT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR''. whenever i found myself in a relationship where i am not cherished or respected by a guy, do u know what i do then? I quietly ''Walk Away''. Today i am married to a man that does not only respect and cherish me but Adores me.

Focus and Prayer is the key to a successful marriage.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Pharoh: 6:32am On Jan 10, 2012
Thought this thread was for ladies to make the major contributions? undecided
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Sike(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2012
OK2NV:

@SEXKILLZ:

^_^
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by yesshop: 6:45am On Jan 10, 2012
If you are with your other half, both of you are committed and happy together, why do you want to get marry ? Isn't living together enough to be happy ?  http://yesshop.yolasite.com/blog.php
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by victorazy(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2012
Yep yep!! I will like to be married even this year cuz am desperate so ladies ping me 31321549 only if ur good victorazy@yahoo.com I gat a handsome work.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Konnektions146(m): 6:47am On Jan 10, 2012
Marriage is a sacred institution, ordained by God and should play a great/important role in our existence as individuals. But recently marriage I discovered marriage is being turned into what its not supposed to be; people misunderstand and misinterprete it.

A lot of people seem confused about this and this has not helped in the world today.
People make a lot of mistakes cos of a couple of factors that lead to their gettting marriedd-
Misplaced priorities
pressure
Immaturity
Poverty

A lot of women don't know how serious dis marriage business really is but cos they see it as a status symbol, let me get married cos my friend did, money makin venture. And the guys re just too scared of making commitment.

Until we get to and understand the true essence/reason for gettin married, I don't see the fast growing rate of marital instabilities reducing.

As a lady
Sit down, ask yourself some questions abt who yu are and wat yu want wrt marriage(be realistic.
Don't attached yur happiness to anythin and certainly not marriage to a particular guy.
Understand yu have to make some sacrifices for certain things to work(marriagee needs a trailer load of it).
Clear your head, open your mind and focus.
Not minding how bitter/sweet xperiences yu've had in de past, no certain class of individual re perfect.

For the guys
Babes important oooo
U should understand the real need for yu to have a companion and a helper.
Understand its possible to eat one kinda soup all de way.
Understand yu need some real patience to co-exist nicely with a lady yu call yur wife.
Understand and face the fact that commitment is just almost inevitable.
Understand yu have to make a whole lot of sacrifice, so much of it.

As I wish yu guys an awesome year 2012,

MAKE GOD DE 1st AND HE WILL ESTABLISH DE REST 4 YU
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by victorazy(m): 7:00am On Jan 10, 2012
@ Konnektions146:
Thanks for the teaching, I think I grabbed something from it.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Konnektions146(m): 7:05am On Jan 10, 2012
^^^
yu wc
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by studyineu: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2012
Una never see husband not to talk of getting married. All unmarried ladies are desperate the ones that aint desperate are probably the ones that has never understood that men dat are ready to marry are scarce dis days. I have never seen a lady that is not interested in getting married sharp sharp. Even here I hav got one wey de hold me tight pressing for marriage when am nt yet ready. Na so e be
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by rango2011(m): 7:25am On Jan 10, 2012
So many ladies willing to settle down and getting married,so many successful men distracted by young 18,20 yearold fresh college students.Young men don't want to marry but have fun,when the 18 year olds get to 25, their game is over, the men look for younger blood and finally marry when its getting evident,they'll soon be in their 40's. Also blame it on the economy, lots of young men want to marry, but no money,no jobs, its pathetic, you need to be comfortable before you can consider getting married.Also one reason why ppl got married then,was ethically,if u wanted to f***k steady,u needed a wife ,but now these days,u can do,do,do without the institution of marriage
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Omoghetto1(f): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2012
studyineu:

Una never see husband not to talk of getting married. All unmarried ladies are desperate the ones that aint desperate are probably the ones that has never understood that men dat are ready to marry are scarce dis days. I have never seen a lady that is not interested in getting married sharp sharp. Even here I hav got one wey de hold me tight pressing for marriage when am nt yet ready. Na so e be

Pakute eleja.
ya so lomo, ehen ki ni ara ni gba e, la win?
ta lo so fun yin kpe awon obinrin kan kan wa oko ni bi.
shey a le soro bi agbalagba ni bi ni?

Mousetrap fish-seller.
Polute is the child, what did we buy in ur tent on credit?
minster of woman affairs, did any woman here cry to you for a hubby.
so we can't discuss as adults?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by dustydee: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2012
Sorry opened wrong door. grin am ooutta here.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by studyineu: 7:33am On Jan 10, 2012
@omo ghetto, I don't remember been insultive. Am just saying my opinion which I am entitled to since we are praticing Democracy supported by GEJ Fresh Air. So why not let me have this fresh air
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by studyineu: 7:41am On Jan 10, 2012
@dustyde, lol why run na, we re practising Fresh Air
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by librangyps(f): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2012
Yea, I'd like to get married, But not until I find that one who completes me, Until then, I refuse to settle for less, Focus on my career and b a strong woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.