Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

9jaIhail's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaIhail's Profile / 9jaIhail's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 55 pages)

Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

9ja, who are these top candidates?

Don't know your motive before asking this question,but you can look up there and see the names of the final three candidates.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2013
Alfamann: And point B don't go looking into my background because you won't find anything. Just answer the simple question of how you got these tallies!

Wuruwuru.

To Onlytruth, the Nnewwiman that thinks na only him get medula oblongota, I am unto you.

Igbos cannot be cheated like this. Not while I am alive.

Did you follow the nomination at all? If you did i am not sure you would find any reason to criticize this nomination because it was done transparently.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^

I insist that Obiagu1's nomination should be swapped for Biafra-rep.

His not standing election, and this case is straight forward.

I'll make the second nomination later, depending on how event unfolds.

Nomination process is over, wait for voting time and vote for your choice candidate. For the case of swapping your nomination to Biafra Rep, i think PointB had clarified why it wasn't possible.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2013
The three top candidates are here by advised to step forward and accept their nominations, and also unfold their agenda/manifestos.

If you have means to reach them kindly help out and do so for the sake of time.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2013
Ngwakwe: Is this incoming Eze completing Odumchi's tenure or a fresh mandate?

Tribunal should determine this objection now to avoid "Obi vs Uba/INEC.

And moreover, if it becomes fresh mandate. Are we to conduct election for Ezenwanyi and Eze Gburugburu on different occasions?

Clarification is needed.

As soon as the election is over new eze declared,the Electoral board will hold a meeting to determine the tenure before inauguration .

Thank you for such a wonderful contribution, though it's already in our agenda.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2013
manny4life: Umu Igbo ekene munu,

First off, as this rigorous phase has finally come to an end, thank you to ALL those - PointB, 9ija-4-hail, et al whom had worked tirelessly in the face of criticism, and with virtue of patience and persistence, they had seen the first phase of the process scale through successfully without hitches.

Secondly, TO ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVED IN ME, I COULDN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH. When I first cast my vote to one of the top running candidates, I wasn't expecting people to call me up let alone muster enough vote to put me in the fourth place, they say, urgency beckons a strongman, however, the same urgency tests a strong man.

I'm no weakling and would have served your interest ahead of mine, but damn, all the strength shown to me puts me in a better position. I want to shout out to EVERYONE OF YOU and I'm saying THANK YOU. For this strength and support you have shown me, I'll continue my works here as a regular poster, and do what I do best.

Thirdly and perhaps finally, since I'm allowed to now speak, Okija I would have thought after the last two year elections, you would have ceased and desisted from your tribal remarks? Nonetheless, your ground for disqualification is correct, however, PointB, I want you to please look at his remarks. He claims that Mad Cow isn't his ID, though I know this is very incorrect because they have the same pattern of posting and sarcasm, but does our current Constitution oppose double mouthing under a guise of different ID? I ask because I don't think I ever read such although I may be wrong.

Also, to all those whp are still in the running, I know you guys have the better interest of Igbos at heart. I know you'll do a better job at leading your people. Perhaps, should a winner emerge shortly, I hope I'm able to contribute my QUOTA... PEACE AND GOD BLESS,.

We have a long way to go in the refining process, but we shall remain strong regardless of the intrusion... GOD BLESS.

I love your spirit, keep it up.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2013
PointB: Nomination has formally closed:

The following are the top nominees.

Name Nominations
Onlytruth - 18
Alex101 - 12
Biafra_rep - 12

Manny is a standby candidate should any of the top candidate fail to accept their nominations.

SIGNED AND APPROVED.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2013
PointB:

My brother welcome on board once again.

Thank you.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2013
PointB: NEWS FLASH.

Due to the plethora of complaints and objection to his candidacy and as a consequence of background checks, I regret to announce that for the third time running, Okija_juju has been disqualified from participating in Eze Ndi Igbo election. His disqualification is due to background checks of activities of his other id known as Mad Cow. This id has been used severally to either instigate, promote and fuel bigotry and supremacy/inferiority of one Igbo state versus the other.

It is the opinion of the electoral officer that a man cannot be separated from his mind. Mad Cow and Okija_juju are the activities emanating from the mind of one man. Okija_juju earlier in this thread renounced his activity as Mad Cow, but it is too little too late.

A typical quote from Okija_juju aka Mad Cow made on Feb 19, 2013 is included below:

This comment is not befitting of anyone who aspires to lead a united virtual Igbo nation. More is certainly expected of such individual. Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland is not for defender of Anambra or Imo, he should be a promoter and defender of all Igboland.

Further update will not reflect his name. He may however appeal to the Electoral Tribunal should he feel hard done by.

Decision is in order and well deserved, anyway this is to show those who misunderstood our mod of operation. We only take action when it is right. This electoral committee does not intimidate neither do we take side in any case.

With this action Umu igbo may now access us and judge by their self's about our honesty and integrity in handling this election.

Igbo mma mma nuooo.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2013
Ndi igbo mma mma nuoo.

9JA_I_HAIL. REPORTING TO DUTY.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
berem: Manny gets my nomination. cool
berem: Manny gets my nomination. cool

Noted will reflect in the next update.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
PointB: Umunna,
I have gone through the links provided, and must say that some of the comments ranged from myopic, to ignorance; some are distasteful and indeed promote disunity contrary to our objectives.

But we must also agree with Okija_juju that since we have punished him in the past for these infrations, it would amount to double jeopardy to punish him again for them. Certainly it would be unfair to punish someone twice for same offence.

I would therefore maintain that only offence commited after the last election with any of the candidates' known multiple ids will be admissible in this matter. The electoral team will conduct further background checks on all the top contestants. We are encouraged to help in this effort by providing information on them.

In the case of Okija (aka Mad Cow), only recent information from Nov 2012 to date will suffice. Until further information Okija remains in the run. Further appeal may be directed to the Electoral Tribunal who reserve the right to upturn my decision.

I am in support of your idea, i just realized that those comments was made last year not this year and we have punished him for this same comments. it will be unjust to punish someone twice over one issue. PointB you can check your hushmail email id, i sent you a message when i noticed that the okija comments was last year and 2011.

Thank you.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
berem: o dikwa egwu! what is there to confirm? when i said some people started this supremacy bullshit long ago on nairaland, ya di ka si abu m onye nsogbu. okwa unu ahuna? this is the only problem i have with Okija Juju. ANAMBRA SUPREMACY! I don't care whether he likes Ojukwu or not, afterall not all yorubas like Awolowo. but trying to make all other southeast states look inferior to Anambra, o bu ezigbote ihe ojo! angry

Nne biko, keep out of this and don't dictate to the electoral team what to do, we have code of conduct to follow. My comment is because of the bolded on your comment.

Thanks.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
PointB: @9ja_I_Hail, Please let me review the links and get back to you.

The worst of it all is, some notable igbos namely,pointb,DEDE1,ASHA80 and a lots of others cautioned him but he failed to listen to them.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
PointB: Lord Naya,
Thank you for supporting your objection with evidence. Like my colleague noted, Okija_juju will be throughly investigated and decision taken would be made known.

PointB, i went through the links Maazi Lord naya provided as evidence to support his objection to Okija juju candidacy and i saw numerous comments from okija that went contrarily to the constitution. My suggestion is that electoral committee should summon okija and direct him to revisit the threads and confirm that what we saw was his comments.

After that constitution must take effect.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
Lord Naya: https://www.nairaland.com/1171913/2-days-blackout-6-states/1#13969451

IN THE ABOVE THREAD HE PAINTED NDI ANAMBRA AS BIGOT BY POSITING THAT ONLY ANAMBRA STATE DESERVE TO HAVE ELECTRICITY AS OTHER IGBO STATES NEEDS NO POWER SINCE THEIR ECONOMIES ARE WEAK. NO ONE CAN BE MORE FAR FROM THE TRUTH AS THE WHOLE IGBOLAND IS A BIG INDUSTRIAL,COMMERCIAL,TOURISM AND AGRICULTURAL CENTRE HENCE ALL DESERVE 24 HOURS LIGHT. BELOW ARE HIS EXACT WORDS

''This is bad news for the businesses and Companies in Anambra State o!!

Ebonyi no need light as na only farm dem dey farm..

Ask for Imo State.. This comment cannot be completed for political reasons.

Enugu no need light as well..

Abia problem right now big pass electricity..''

https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/2

IN THIS ABOVE THREAD CREATED TO PROMOTE IMO STATE AND DISPEL THE FALSE PROPAGANDA OF WESTERN MEDIA THAT IGBOLAND IS UNDEVELOPED. OKIJA JUJU TOGETHER WITH HIS CO-DELUDED COHORTS NOT ONLY DERAILED THE THREAD BUT SAID SO MUCH HATE FILLED COMMENTS AND SAID THE ABOMINABLE. EFFORTS FROM SOME CIVILIZED ANAMBRA AND OTHER RESPECTED IGBOI SONS LIKE ACM,DEDE,AFAM,POINT B ONLYTRUTH TO CALL THESE CLOWNS TO ORDER FAILED AS THEY ALMOST SUCCESSFULLY PAINTED NDI ANAMBRA AS A PEOPLE ENVIOUS OF THE PROGRESS OF THEIR BROTHERS

https://www.nairaland.com/813343/south-east-governors-declare-7-day-mourning/1

READ THE ABOVE THREAD AND SEE THE RUBBISH HE SAID AGAINT OJUKWU AND NDI IGBO IN GENERAL. BELOW ARE SOME OF HIS COMMENTS

''Two additional States?! shocked

''Is this re-tard joking?!

Ebonyi is bottom of the food Chain amongst the 36 states of the federation, Enugu is almost redundant, Anambra is grossly mismanaged just like Abia and Imo and he is requesting 2 new States to be fed by who?! With federal allocation drawn from the revenue of oil producing Niger-Delta states abi?! I laugh in Ohafia!!

If this buffoon is the leader of Ndi Igbo, then I now understand why we are being marginalized.

And that "The Boys are very Angry Statement". . . . . . I hope he isnt indirectlt threatening the Federal government o!! If they repeat that rubbis of 1967 again, Jonathan will explain to them how far the Nigerian Army has come since 1967.''

''Awwww! Isnt it cute when grown men suffering from Alzheimers try to make a speech!!

He fought against Nigeria, Killed Nigerians and now you want Nigerians to name a Military Base after a man who fought them?! After a man who tried to divide us!

This time I laugh in Arochukwu. . . . .''

''ANYWAYS!! The truth is that the death of Ojukwu has solved 70% of the problems of ndi Igbo. The remaining 30% would also dissappear when Uwazuruike and other Biafran apologists die off (which should be soon).

God Bless the United States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,
God Bless our President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,
God Bless the entire Igboland,
God Bless the millions of Easterners who lost their lives fighting in 1967,
God bless us all.''

''I am only anti-Biafra and I have a deep seated hatred for Ojukwu.''

WE THESE UNDENIABLE FACT I SUPPORT MY OBJECTION TO OKIJA JUJU NOMINATIONS

SIGNED LORD NAYA

(ONYEOMA CHUKWU NYER'UGWU; IGIRIGI NGOZI 1 OF OBOWO)

@Lord Naya, your complain has been noted, will go through the links, i believe my colleagues will go through it as well.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
Please keep the nominations coming and disregard trollies. Remember tomorrow is the last day for this nomination process.

God Bless umu igbo.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
PointB: My brother 9ja_I_hail
Thanks for the latest update.

Udo my commissioner, watching Chelsea game while observing.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
I wish to inform us that nomination process will end by 900 GMT Monday.

Kindly nominate your choice candidate now before the time elapses.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
rafindo: i nominate okija nd andre uweh

Your second vote for Okija is null, your vote for Andre count
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
Syncan:

Nnoo!

Dalu oyi m
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
Below is the last update....

Name Nominations
Onlytruth - 17
Okija_juju - 8
Alex101 - 8
Manny4life - 8
Biafra_rep - 7
KittyKings - 2
Obiagu1 - 1
Slimghost - 1
CFCfan - 1
Andre Uweh - 2

I will like to remind us that this is just nomination process and not the final vote,i urge us to stay tune on this thread as we shall move to the final voting when we are through with nomination.

Thank you all
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
Andre Uweh: Wow, a lot of water has passed under the bridge. Where have I been?. Anyway, been too busy with Child birth. The thread is so long now and I cant read all. Odumchi has resigned?. Why did he resign?.
@The electoral team, the office of Eze Ndigbo (Nairaland )suits me and am prepared to serve my people. Is this coming too late?. If so, can I nominate someone else, or is it too late as well?.
Ndigbo, uwa dikwara unu mma.

Mr. Andrew Congrats for the new born baby in your family, more grace to you and your family.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ndigbo udo diri onu.

Reporting to duty, My honorable Commissioner truly i hail you.

Happy Sunday all.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
Below is the last update....

Name Nominations
Onlytruth - 14
Okija_juju - 7
Alex101 - 7
Manny4life - 7
Biafra_rep - 6
KittyKings - 2
Obiagu1 - 1
Slimghost - 1
CFCfan - 1

As we are progressing, kindly keep our fellow igbo brethren who are not regular posters on politics section aware about this election.We are moving forward. keep the nominations coming.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
PointB: 9Ja_I_hail thanks and over to you again. When u are able kindly update the list.

Udo nwanne m
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
ACM10: I nominate Biafra-rep! He is one of the few articulate, polished, strong and committed Igbo defenders on this forum. He is equally pragmatic. I must confess that I admire him.

Other nominees like Manny4life, Alex101, Onlytruth, etc deserves to be there. Manny4life is my second choice. He escaped being my first choice by whiskers. His decorum on this forum is worthy of emulation. He does not lose his cool in the face of provocation. His unique evidence-based approach to debates is what I expect of Igbo posters here. However, he is a candidate for the future. I would want him to be the next Eze after this tenure.

Fastforward to Biafra-rep. There is something about him that makes him the most suitable candidate for this post we should consider him seriously. Once again, I nominate Biafra-rep.

Your nomination has been noted, will be reflect in the next update.

Thank you.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^^^

Eze Mmuo,

Promise me that if you're elected, that you would restructure your style of response to issues.

Sound serious when you need to without insulting people.

Joke less

Understand that you are no more only Eze Mmuo, it would Eze Mmuo + Eze Ndi Igbo NL

Deal ?

Else...

Nwanne i like your effort and concern for igbo progress, just keep it up.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

9ja I hail

I hand this guys objection to you. What exactly is he saying please!?

Anyways, I leave this one to you. It is obvious that they have no sound reasonable objection to my candidacy other than cheap asiri.

I remain the Eze Mmuo 1 of nairaland and I am still in the running for the position of Eze Ndi Igbo 3 of Nairaland.

Well, i think this topic has been dealt with and everyone knows what the constitution says.
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
Demdem:

Igbokwenu.com has been fused into nairaland.com.
Good business decision for seun.

The more i watch you to prove that you are not a bigot as claimed by you, the more you display your bigotry to the highest level.

shame on you loser.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
PointB: Kindly note the latest update. I hope this will address some concerns. Kindly alert me is I miss a nomination.

Name Nominations
Onlytruth - 14
Okija_juju - 7
Alex101 - 6
Manny4life - 6
Biafra_rep - 4
KittyKings - 2
Obiagu1 - 1
Slimghost - 1
CFCfan - 1

PointB thanks for correcting Biafra rep nomination counts, was about to correct it.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2013
Noiseless2: I object to OKIJA JUJU'S nomination.

Reasons please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.