Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

9jaIhail's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaIhail's Profile / 9jaIhail's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 55 pages)

Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2013
Ivynwa:
Too many politicking spoils the broth people.
I like politics from the angle of goodness of the people but the politicking side of it gives me headache.
Let us discuss well, consider the opinion of everybody that have the unity of the Igbo at heart and choose the best thing to do.
Ka anyi were ofu obi bikonu umunnem. God bless everybody.

@9ja-i-hail
Were ndindi soro onye obula biko, m gwa nna m ka anyi hapu ihe mgbakasi ahu. Peace and Unity is what we are talking about.

Ada your advice is noted. My promise to every concerned igbo is that i will always make myself available to contribute towards our change as a nation. Having said that i will like to inform everyone that i am not perfect, whenever anyone notice mistakes from my side, kindly call my attention as i will humbly look into it and correct my faults if there is any, but to play politics with our future? NO no no, i love keeping things real when it comes to igbo affairs.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2013
Update edited.

9ja_I_hail: Below is the latest Nomination Update.

Name Nominations
Alex101 - 5
Onlytruth - 13
KittyKings - 2
Obiagu1 - 1
Slimghost - 1
Okija_juju - 6
Manny4life - 3
Biafra_rep - 2
CFCfan - 1

Let's have more nominations please. If you have any reason why any of the nominees should not be polled by let's also have them.

So far Onlytruth and Okija candidacy has been opposed by two members.

Let keep the nominations coming.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2013
PointB: Thanks for the update. But l think freeglobe has already made his opposition to OnlyTruth and OkiJa_juju nominations. I think we should note that.

The bolded part is noted but like i explained below bolded part was my intention, no favoritism attached to my duty.

9ja_I_hail:

Nwanne before you misunderstood me and start firing abuses can i explain?

As i read through your arguments about onlytruth and okija candidacy i noted that PointB and AFAM had stressed beyond doubt why these two individuals has every right to stand for election based on what our constitution says.Moreover you seem to be convinced with their clarifications hence i thought the issue is over.

Nwanne there is no need to drag our self's into unnecessary arguments. My position wasn't elected rather it was done by appointment i will humbly resign if umu igbo think i am not getting it right. I will be the last to bring division among umu igbo.

Thank you.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2013
Ivynwa:

Enyi you are trying to be tactful but couldn't cover up your irritation, anger and temper. I know that game of tactfulness well grin. You didn't play it good right now.
Even if you are the umpire, when were you appointed to dictate to others the opinion they should have? You don't have to shut up everybody like you are doing. Inokwa n'ama onye ozo na aja onwe gi dike. Abeg make una no dey shame Igbo people jor.
You can't tell me not to have an opinion or even say it dearie. Thank you.

Nne can you direct me where i appeared dictating with my comments?

Nne biko iwe gi adi na oku, which of my comment appeared dictating?
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2013
In addition to Alex issue. Check from where PointB updated us last and see if nominations wasn't count accurately.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2013
FreeGlobe:
what do you mean no candidate has been strongly opposed. I have followed @PointB's response to my objections to a nominee respectfully because of the way he replied but your statement that no candidate has been strongly opposed is plain stupiiiid. Are you blind? How am I sure you are not aiming to favor onlytruth. My objections and that of @promeo are not strong enough or because they are not in line with your aspirations? Kindly resign from your position please, you are too biased to be an umpire. And Alex has gotten more than 5 nominations brother Maurice Iwu.

Nwanne before you misunderstood me and start firing abuses can i explain?

As i read through your arguments about onlytruth and okija candidacy i noted that PointB and AFAM had stressed beyond doubt why these two individuals has every right to stand for election based on what our constitution says.Moreover you seem to be convinced with their clarifications hence i thought the issue is over.

Nwanne there is no need to drag our self's into unnecessary arguments. My position wasn't elected rather it was done by appointment i will humbly resign if umu igbo think i am not getting it right. I will be the last to bring division among umu igbo.

Thank you.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Yea, why won't he, didn't you go through that thread on the night of the same day?

If you call Odumchi back, he'll surely accept it, if he doesn't then let Ogugua take the responsibility. Electing Onlytruth is like taking us backwards.

Nwanne you beginning to appear bore with all these random quotes and arguments, everyone has moved ahead join now and make your choice or learn to live with whatever choice majority come up with.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2013
Ivynwa: @9ja-I-hail

Okay Sir, I will be updating myself on the thread as time goes on and will be watching the carriage of some of the nominees to know who is the best person (for the position) for me to vote for. Kedukwanu ihe mere Ezenwata Odumchi jiri juo oche eze ya? I will find out when i read thread better though.

Kedu kwanu ka esiri kwanyechaa ya ugwu nye ya onodu ahu puru iche, o dukata anyi hapu anyi n'ama? Ihe m ji ekwu bu na onwere ka the thing si mee anyi laughing stock. Adighi m ata ya uta, o mere anya somehow na eze juru oche eze ya. Ndi Ochi ga na achi. I no happy about it but it isn't about me. It's about us all and our unity. Ekenekwa m ozo.

Nne oma dalu. I cannot go into details about what lead to our Eze resignation hence i will not like further counter claims and argument on this thread, but you can go through below thread, start from pg 13 you might get little idea what happened. Meanwhile your support and ideas will be appreciated by us here.
https://www.nairaland.com/1169506/second-eze-ndi-igbo-parliamentary

Thank you.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:06am On Feb 23, 2013
Below is the latest Nomination Update.

Name Nominations
Alex101 - 5
Onlytruth - 13
KittyKings - 2
Obiagu1 - 1
Slimghost - 1
Okija_juju - 6
Manny4life - 3
Biafra_rep - 2
CFCfan - 1

Let's have more nominations please. If you have any reason why any of the nominees should not be polled by let's also have them.

So far Onlytruth and Okija candidacy has been opposed by two members.

Let keep the nominations coming.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2013
PointB: I wont be able to update the nomination list for now. My current browsing technology has limited text editing feature.

@9ja_I_hail kindly help with the nomination update if you could. If you do kindly also put one * for each occassion a nominee has an opposing vote.

Thanks for your time.

Sorry for not seen this post on time, but consider it done.
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
Desola:

ibo leleyi ti ja wa bi eran agbo ti ko lokun lorun na?

Wo, okoro, just sit by your 4x4 shop and mind your electronics o because if I start with you na trailer you go think jam you.

Do you think i will descend low to your level? Naah i will only make point and leave, then wait for you and your cohort when you open thread to explain how AFAM got it wrong with his duty. Cheap things
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
Desola: OAM4J,

Mo need lati ba e soro.

So you sit there watching that bigot called afam ban people on a whim, abi?

Shebi the cretin said he would not lift the ban until the 27th so why has he lifted it now?

Furthermore, I would like to see the part of the rule that states that members would be banned when an unmeritorious moderator feels his feelings have been hurt.

Seun, even small Seun as mouthy as he is, is far more tolerant and despite the 'rofo-rofo' fight we had here, the boy was diplomatic about it but this appointed unmeritorious tribal mod feel the need to settle old scores and on a revenge mission. He is trying to say to me that he can do what Seun refuses to do abi? Okay o.

Oam4j, you disappoint me sha and I take back all my old love for you. Infact, I kinda liked you a bit more than Jarus but now it seems you are dining with our enemies because of some toro kobo that Seun kekere is paying o.

Shey you know that you people have banned me quite a bit in the past (including that Jarus, whom I love, by the way) without me raising any issues but the manner in which this bigoted boy is going about it is uncalled for. A moderator should be neutral and diplomatic but Seun is treading on people's toes by appointing this mgbeke boy. I know seun wanted to prove something to people like me but he has gone about it the wrong way and I hope it does not 'buu lowo o'. ehen.

Ti mo ba ni ki n soro enu mi, eepe banta banta ni mo ma fi ranse fun omo okoro buruku yen.

Must you people tribalize everything? AFAM this AFAM that what da hell with you goons. Some of us complained about you people mindset towards others una said no it's just online stuff is not same in real life, recent move that removed immigration woman in Nigeria and the same measure was applied to Ihejirika but he was able to push all you fat necks out of his way, now AFAM is next.For crying out loud this place is meant for complains not for protest. Why not move your fat neck and thick lips away from here and open a special thread where you can have enough space and call AFAM head on a plate.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
Promoe: Thank you man but I don't need it.

Do you see the type of people you get as your supporters? Reason why y'll chooses to kill this great kingdom with golden silence,Hell no not when someone who don't sacrifice igbos future to please any outsiders is still involve. Look down below and take note your master has endorsed your ezeship ASP.But with condition you must drop the pink ink because he doesn't like it, hey boy i am speaking from your master's voice lolezzzzzzzz.

ndu_chucks: This Promoe of a guy is worth considering for Ezeship if Onlytruth karia suddenly becomes a coward and rejects his nomination. We all know that Dede1 is too proud for the job.

Buy Promoe, you need to drop the pink ink thingy ASAP lipsrsealed
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
Promoe:
Did you intended to crack me up with the bolded? Congratulations, you succeeded. But get this to your brain, Eze Promoe is too busy to spend all his days online typing the word "Igbo" on the search every seconds to appear wherever Igbo is mentioned in order to satisfy some dimwits. Now, anybody who had the intention of voting me should please take it away. I reject it.

First of all i am glad there is no more Eze attached to your name promoe, seriously with the level of your reasoning there is no need anything Eze to be attach to your name. Nwanne if all these statements i am reading here actually comes from you then i am certainly sure your incompetency has no rival hence you cannot put igbos before your paddy paddy leadership.
Politics / Re: FG Has Awarded The Construction of 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha-Anambra by 9jaIhail(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
chino24: The contract was awarded to the construction Julius Berger.
GE for 2015 all the way

http://www.nigerianpilot.com/fg-begins-construction-of-second-niger-bridge-soon/
GE for 2015 all the way

http://www.nigerianpilot.com/fg-begins-construction-of-second-niger-bridge-soon/
GE for 2015 all the way

Though the news sound good but i hate to get carried away when a Nigerian politician make me a promise due to the fact that most of them usually use Nigerians for campaign and dump them. For the fact that GEJ is the one in the aso rock i will give him a benefit of doubt.

GEJ if you are reading this comment, i challenge you to complete the Niger bridge and complete the enugu airport,i will leave whatever i am doing come home campaign for you with my own money,vote for you and make sure i help you win the heart of my community, yes my community i can win their heart for you but my state? no i am not sure if i can pull them.

Mind you that will be my first ever time voting for anyone in Nigeria politics. A man who is above 30yrs proud for not have voted in his country due to what bad leaders does to his people in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: De by 9jaIhail(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
Sometimes this guy used to start well but finish woefully.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ngwakwe: [b]Mgbe ufodu o-na ewute m ma nhu ebe Umuigbo na adonyere otu onye megide ibe ya na ihi na gi na ya rukotara olu na otu ebe ma O bu nke ozo.

I moved a motion for Odumchi's removal and in that motion, I stated his failures and insisted that my motion should be acted upon if it receives support from the Igbo populace.

Remember, I categorically made it clear that I voted for him and will want him to assume his roles based on our constitution and lead as a commander.

Can you imagine, that Odumchi wanted to blame us all for his inability to form a Cabinet. What a shame for a leader to voice out such in public (In Israel if a Prime Minister fails to form a cabinet in 30 days, a new election will be called).

Leadership requires action, teaching and moderating Culture Section is where his allegiance lies.

When his Parliamentary Office was on fire as a followup to my motion, Odumchi called everybody bluff by his silence and irrelevant reply.

When PointB and 9ja_I_hail reminded me of the constitutional provision on the removal of Elected Officer and ask that Odumchi be giving ten more days to put his house in order and form a Cabinet and assume his role according to the dictates of the constitution.

At this juncture we were expecting Odumchi to address the house and calm some nerves that have already inflated with some soft words.

Lo and behold Odumchi tendered his resignation. What a sad story. We were like sheep having no shepherd.

By contrast, Her Royal Highness Ogugua has been put on the hot seat on several occasions, yet she maintained her resolve and was busy rolling out ideas on the betterment of Umuada. What a great admirable character to silence her critics.

BASED ON ALL ON THIS, I SCORED ODUMCHI 20% in recognition of his great work in Culture Section.

I beg of you to count out Onlytruth as the originator of this motion. [/b]

The bolded speaks volume, the young lady call ogugua gain more respect from me starting from election that brought her in, criticism here and there but she kept adjusting and mending herself, that shows she has the determination that required in someone before contemplating to be a leader. No body is perfect but when you go astray people around you who criticize you are the ones who want you to succeed, because through their criticisms you will learn your mistakes, though you might argue with them but after all the arguments you as a leader will look into their criticisms see your mistakes and correct them.

Ezepromo and co want Odumchi to be blameless, who the hell is going to accommodate that crap?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
re@lchange:
i nominate kettykings
the guy is the closest we can get to another onlytruth

i fear that onlytruth may not even accept this nomination

The bolded is exactly my thought.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
Promoe: I have been following this thread for long time but this is what I have to say about this fellows;

Odumchi
He has been a better eze in 2 months than Onlytruth in 12 months. Its so pathetic that you guys were so dumb in thinking. I wonder what you guys expect from your Eze. Is it to open a thread like "Yorubas are the dirtiest people on earth" or "Hausas are bloody people"? I don't really understand this Eze NL ish. An Eze also is a teacher, which I saw this quality in Odumchi. He is very experienced in Igbo culture and I and many folks have got to learn a lot from this. For those who said he was 17 years, if a 17years boy's post is more educative than a 40years old fool forever man's post, isn't it the more reason to give him even more credits for his work? Instead all you could do is to team up and oust out eze. What sort of lesson are you teaching to non-Igbos about Igbo culture? An Abramovich system of government? No matter how bad a rulers tenure maybe, you're suppose to let him finish his tenure before unleashing words on him. You guys have started the rebellion and it has come to stay.
Ogugua
You're a promising eze nwayi, you look like one who really have vision for the umuada. Thumbs up, but if I were you I would equally resign, (i'm not asking you to, it's just me) because it's a strong revulsion to me, to work together with bunches of pointless and visionless people.

Onlytruth
I don't have anything against you but seriously with all due respect I'm very ashamed of you. You as the past eze suppose to use your leadership experience to settle matters here but instead you stood at the forefront in criticizing the eze. I don't know if its because you needed a second tenure but didn't get it then you decided to vent your frustration on the new eze. So pathetic! If you're to be re-elected, then everything here is just a joke.

Okija juju
I have nothing against you, i really love your sense of humour but unfortunately, this is not an eze comedy position. Electing you is just like a joke, because you're likely to throw insults on people. You all can check his siggy for confirmation. Hey! Don't even try to edit it angry

PointB & 9ja_I_hail
You guys have proven to us to be pointless just as Yoruba folks describe you. You follow the advice of few riffraffs and thereby indirectly making us a fool. Shame on you!

Advocate, Malawian, donchris, berem and other members of the Association of Rebels
I'm considering joining your group if Maurice PointB Iwu mess up with our votes. I hope i'm welcomed wink Having said all these, I hereby nominate emmm

Odumchi's son grin

[b]Bia nwoke m before i reply you, first remove that Eze in your name you can keep the promo no issues.

I don't know how you people define leadership. On a serious note Ezepromo i was looking towards your direction as someone who can make good leadership but your utterances here shows truly you are not different from this present leaders we have in ala igbo, who used to displease the people they lead (umu Igbo)just to please their political friends and allies in far north and south west.

During the last election did you support and canvass for odumchi more than me? Nwanne it is my nature to keep things real, i can't please Odumchi and sacrifice our future when his leadership is making everything look crippled here or are you blind?

Point of correction man, i never voiced out for odumchi to resign or to be sacked, what i did was constructive criticism to wake him up. Is it a crime to criticize a leader when it is obvious that his leadership is ashamed to speak for the people who voted him in?

Nwanne history will judge me if i failed to criticize him to work because i am among those who endorsed him and supported him.
[/b]
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
manny4life:

Bros, if you guys permit me, let me tutor him, in a respective manner. I so much dislike it when people have to insult us and yet they claim Igbo... Igbo gbakwa oku. If not, I'll let it go...

That I came out for who I am - A PROUD IGBO SON, yet communicate freely without fear even in Igbo is because of things like this, and yet, he writes his epistle out of sheer ignorance.

I like the spirit in the bolded part in your comment, nevertheless, i implored you and my other beloved bro Ngwakwe to ignore him, Silence is the best answer to a fool.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
manny4life:

Emotional? Dude have you been smo9king since today? You come online here write a whole page epistle why this is a very bad idea, how its condescending and self depreciating, and what have you and ended the epistle with "C'mon brethren, stop debasing your culture , heritage and identity." and like that wasn't enough, you complete the epistle with

After all these you say I'm emotional, emotional about gini, if I may ask?

You may or may not be Igbo, personally, I don't care and yes you're entitled to your opinions even a non-igbo is entitled to theirs, I'm not holding your opinion hostage, just that certain opinions should be challenged particularly, if these opinion undermine the capability and of some people. You making an unguarded comment such as the one in quote with the under;ying term "ONLY" triggers the ALARM.

It's either that you're new to NL or perhaps you've decided to align yourself which that which you are opposite of. If you know very well the purpose of this office, it was NEVER to control anyone or groups of people. When PointB set out to initiate this process, there was problem amongst us, and coming together under one umbrella with a guiding principle of a leader was way to achieve it.... In fact, why am I

Nwanne see, this is exactly what this chicken head expected i implored you to ignore him let move on, as you can see trollies had started nominating him already hehehe chei, abeg free that lizard let move on.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
plaetton:

Ha ha ha.
If you are so concerned about the integrity of the thread, then why don't you offer a serious refutation or counter argument to my posts?

The bolded part was your intention before posting that rubbish and i studied your motive from afar hence i seek mods help to get ride of your type out of this thread because this thread wasn't meant for such brainless argument.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
Vivipop: Umu igbo ndi oma e kelee m unu o. Obi di m noo uto mgbe m huru ihe edemede a. N'eziokwu,amaghi m ndi igbo niile no na nzuko a ofuma maka na o di nso nso m batara na nzuko a. N'ihi nke a, o nweghi onyem maara m ga-atunyere. Mana ka o dina,e nwere m nnukwu nchekwube n'unu ga-ahoputa onye tozuru etozu i bu Eze ndi igbo ebe a. Okpurupku okwu ozo m choro ikwu bu na ka anyi hapu ikpo onwe anyi iyi,hukorita onwe anyi n'anya,chetakwa ndi kporo anyi asi na -ele anyi ka ha hu mgbe anyi ga -ada.Biko,ka anyi gbakota isi onu n'ihunanya hoputa onye odibo ndi igbo ma menyekwa ndi iro anyi ihere maka na-aturu ilu si "a nyukoo amiri onu,o gbaa ofufu." Igbo ga-adi o!!! Ekelee m unu o!

Nne thank you for your support and your advice is noted. As you made mention that you are new here, i don't know if you are aware that we also have position for Eze Nwanyi, which is presently occupied by one of our daughter who won through the same formula we are using today to elect Eze Ndigbo NL. The name of our present Eze nwanyi is (ogugua). You can contact her and whichever way you can contribute to her leadership and move our women group forward will be recognized by your people ndigbo.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
tomakint: This your voting don dey turn to one 'long thing' abeg when are you going to start announcing the new Eze and her female counterpart cool

The election usually take days, some times weeks before we conclude, the reason is to make sure all concerned igbos are carried along.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
Nwanna, He was just stating his opinion. I think if we must move forward we must learn to entertain divergent views concerning issues concerning us. In as much as i hate his views, he's entitled to them and i can't hide his post because it's not against the rules.

Well, it is not in mature to make everyone agree or believe in my view, my concern though is his/her comment might attract negative attentions on this thread by so doing this thread might get derailed. Derailing the thread is my concern his/her mindset or view doesn't bother me in anyway.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
plaetton: Nonnsense.

Progressive Igbos should steer clear of this Ezeship nonsense wherever it rears its ugly head.
I find it very condescending and self-deprecating.
Ezeship in Igboland is an alien concept that has, and continues to bring nothing but division and chaos in Igboland.

There is absolutely no place for an autocratic monarchy in Igbo culture.
The Igbo mind is not hotwired for submission to any sort of autocratic rule.
The Ezeship was an improvisation by colonial rulers to enhance the efficiency of their own rule.
It is the typical divide and rule system, where they attempted to create a ruling class and ruling families, similar to what they had obtained in other cultures in Nigeria.

In modern times, the monetisation of Igbo culture has further brought this alien concept of Ezeship into greater ridicule, because, now, any and every overfed psychopath is able to vie for, buy, or murder his way into the so-called Ezeship, and thereafter, lay claim to bogus royal lineage.

Look across Igboland and see for yourself the havoc that the endless wars,divisions, litigations and rancour brought about by Ezeship tussles.
If Ezeship was an original Igbo tradition, there would have been no need for all these problems.

What is so nauseating about this whole nonsense, is the manifestly self-deprecating craze to have " The Eze Indigbo "Of this of this, and " The Eze Indigbo" of that.
It seems that every pot hole in Nigeria and in the diaspora must have its own "Eze Indigbo".

C'mon brethren, stop debasing your culture , heritage and identity.

Who is this loose kolo master, Abeg Honorable AFAM and gentle man OAM4J help us get ride of this dull head.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

Ibu ezigbo onye anwurma Ibari Ogwa.

Go and drown yourself in cheap liquor.

Ibi da kwa gi.

Okija aka mad cow, please forget this issue let be focus,BTW are you in the race again? cheesy
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
chi 3280: egbe elu gba gi eba ahu! ichoro ibu Eze? Eze ndi anumanu? go to the jungle and become the king of animals. Ewu Gambia!

Nnwanne biko ozu go, let there be peace.

Please keep the votes rolling people.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
PointB:

shocked shocked

I have always thought you were Igbo. Which tribe are u from?

Same thought here as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.