Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

9jaIhail's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaIhail's Profile / 9jaIhail's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 55 pages)

Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
berem: leaves thread in tears embarassed

grin grin oya come back here now hehehe kiss sis.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
berem: embarassed

You You You, just trying me these days hehe, anyway you remain my small sis always.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
okorafor aboy: i nominate my able self!!i can do the job nke oma.

Unfortunately you are not legible to stand for the election due to the time you registered. for more details See the constitution on the 0 page of this thread.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
berem: So how would you know who is igbo or not? except he or she speaks igbo right?

My friend weren't you here during the reform? Please let this be the last you can quote me over this very issue, other issues? yes you can quote me.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
berem: so non igbos are not allowed to vote? maka gini zi? obughi otu a ka anyi siri me afo gara aga. why the change?

Berem my sis, stop quoting me when you know where the constitution is, check it out and find the answer there.

Please let us maintain sanity on this thread.

Keep your votes coming people.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
tomakint:
How many times have I warned you to stop replying that 'Sokoto Ghudali' you'll only end up being like him! Anyway I am really enjoying this thread with great pleasure, you guys are really organised and treat issues with civility, that's good, how I wish I can vote cry

Nwanne you can air your view,corrections without abuse? I miss took him for someone else who has similar username, but when i realized he wasn't whom i thought he is then here is my reply to him.

9ja_I_hail:

Because you are not igbo.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
PointB,It is my humble suggestion that we appoint one more capable hand to join the electoral team, reason because ujchief presences had been less for some time now and i doubt if he will show up before the election runs out, though we have AFAM in our midst but his job as a Mod might take most of his attention.

If the above suggestion stands, i suggest manny4life will be a good option.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
eggheaders:

why please state the reason for voiding my vote.

Because you are not igbo.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
eggheaders:

ok and tell that nitwit that said my vote is null and void.that he is a classic red bororo.

Brothers let us maintain sanity on this thread, insulting,name calling will give trollies more courage to continue trolling here.Meanwhile thank you for understanding my clarification about this election.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2013
eggheaders: my vote goes to afam4ever,berem and eziachi

My dear brother Eze Ndigbo NL position is meant for only igbo men while Eze nwanyi is for ladies, right now we still have our Eze nwanyi who was elected by votes of umu igbo hence the office is not vacant for now.The election we are conducting here is for Eze NL, that means only male candidates will be recognized.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2013
My brother AFAM and co MOD, why is my previous comments on this thread got missing?
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2013
cha cha umu igbo kwenu, cha cha igbo kwe zuenu.

Just reporting to duty and i maintain my post as a member of electoral team.

Just as i stated last night, i am not ready to contest the Ezeship, probably will do in future when i am convinced withing myself. Meanwhile i wish to thank those of you who already nominated me and some who sent PM,you guys are wonderful i am assuring you all my zeal and willingness to work hand in hand with other members to move this organization forward.

Thank you all for your faith in me.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2013
o'boy:
please,dont be annoyed
Forgive my Ignorance

Now i love the spirit which you responded. Igbos must move forward. This evil people scattered us with their war propaganda, turn brethren against their self's. This is why we must use this NL Eze organization and unite igbos, whomever wishes to be our Eze should always bear in mind that he must speak and advocate for us.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2013
One_Naira:

It took all my strength not to curse you out. Na who be my kinsman? see this boy. Don't you ever put agbotean or whatever he calls himself as my kinsman. The 1diot is a disgrace to people of anioma and I'm even embarrassed he shares the same community with me. Also, it's a shame you shun your own brothers because of some 1diot. It is a damn shame. Why are you not shunning people of Anambra because of chino? or people of Imo state because of Berem (no offense to her but chick you started the anambra vs.imo fight last time) or people of Enugu because of that boy, whatever his name is, wey insult other igbos especially Anambra. You shun individuals but when it's us, Agbotean is now the voice of SS Igbo. SMH!! I don't even know how many times we have to continue to inform una, the nigg@ is speaking for himself before una get it.

My brother with all honesty i am reading your above comment with joy.All the Anioma people i met in and outside Nigeria i always address them as igbos,though some misguided ones usually shun me that they are not igbo.

God Bless you for standing up tall by not allowing anyone to change your identity/lineage.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
The time has come again, umu igbo come out and make your voice heard. We always avoid elections and reforms but we can be quick to point out the failure of our leaders, now is the time let everyone come here and make his/her choice.

In the last reform ogugua whom most of you doubted her igboness was committed and devoted throughout the election and reform more than whole lot of us who claimed to be more igbo than her.Let us seize this opportunity and make good choice.

PointB i want to assured you of my readiness to work with you as to maintain my previous role, but i cannot assure anyone of my readiness to contest the Ezeship.

Should in case my presence appear to be missing tonight bear in mind that i will resume fully from this weekend. Right now it is 6am where i reside but i will do as little as i can before i will finally leave for my daily bread.

If i may suggest, why not appoint someone as an interim Eze while we map out time and fix election date?

Thank you all powerful igbos.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
PointB:

Thanks for the (re)assurance, it lifts heart to work with you again. I have also lingered on beyond my normal time, would be off anytime soon. However nomination (in the other thread) will commence by 9.OO GMT tomorrow.

There is currently no need for interim Eze, as there is no vacancy yet until the election is concluded as he has accepted to continue until then.

Furthermore, I also believe that the Eze Nwanyi would have been in better position to hold the stool if he hadn't volunteered to stay on. The electoral committee would be the last option in the worst case.

Thanks for the response, any way let us begins.

Here we go again umu igbo.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
The time has come again, umu igbo come out and make your voice heard. We always avoid elections and reforms but we can be quick to point out the failure of our leaders, now is the time let everyone come here and make his/her choice.

In the last reform ogugua whom most of you doubted her igboness was committed and devoted throughout the election and reform more than whole lot of us who claimed to be more igbo than her.Let us seize this opportunity and make good choice.

PointB i want to assured you of my readiness to work with you as to maintain my previous role, but i cannot assure anyone of my readiness to contest the Ezeship.

Should in case my presence appear to be missing tonight bear in mind that i will resume fully from this weekend. Right now it is 6am where i reside but i will do as little as i can before i will finally leave for my daily bread.

If i may suggest, why not appoint someone as an interim Eze while we map out time and fix election date?

Just my opinion.

Thank you all powerful igbos.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
PointB: Umu Igbo,

It is sad and painful that Odumchi had to bow at this point. But I must not fail to acknowledge that he did complain to me about lacking support from us forming his cabinet. While not exonerating myself, I had advised that he openly nominate members cabinet members in threads or send them PMs as many may not be forth-coming with the email stuff. If this was done or not, I have no way of knowing. I also believe announcing even one or two people publicly as cabinet members would have helped him, and by extension - us, in no small measure. Many have sacrificed a lot to get to where we are, and we can't blame those who desire more from our Eze, even as we applaud those who pleaded for patience and more time.

But this is all in the past now, and we MUST pick up ourselves, chin-up and soldier on.

I do not intend to speak for all of us. But I believe, his desire to stand-in during this transition process is in order, and is very much welcome. Secondly, as he rightly noted, his resignation does not in anyway affect the Eze Nwanyi; her position remains intact.

In moving on we must look upon the constitution (despite it many obvious flaws) for guidance. For the sake of our the bye-election, it would suffice to use this respective constitutional provision regarding elections, as stated below:

I would appeal that it is very important that conduct due diligence (profiling) before nominating any candidate. And due to time constraint, and the need to quickly fill any potential leadership void, a period of three (3) day (plus or minus one) depending on the event shall be allowed for nomination. A day shall be set aside for unfolding of manifestos (agendas, debates, campaign etc) leading to the election.

Umu Igbo, we have to move on. Let the nominations NOW formally proceed.

The bolded is what i called smart advice, what killed his administration is he over surrounded himself with ladies who want him to do their interest. PointB thank you for justifying yourself and other members. I just raised a similar points in my reply to his resignation note where he tried to cry with my name.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
odumchi: Igbo ekelechaa m unu niile.

I would like to formally announce my intention to resign from the position of Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland. I do not make this decision lightly nor do I do so with jest, but with serious consideration and contemplation. Before anyone decides to conjur otherwise, the events of the previous night are not what drew me make this decision. Rather, this decision was made as a result of several factors which I will explain in detail shortly.

First and foremost, I would like to thank all those who worked with me in my short 38 day tenure. My sincerest outpouring goes to Ogugua; my trusty Eze Nwaanyi; my right hand person. She has been a great positive influence and has never ceased to produce great ideas coupled with bright optimism. Next, I would like to extend a hand of thanks to Point B, the guy who fed us behind-the-scenes support and guidance. He is an experienced fellow who has more than once provided good counsel. Last, but not least, I would like to thank all of those men and women who provided us with staunch, unmoved support in our times of difficulty. The list is numerous, and I cannot endeavour to name them all, but they know themselves.

Difficulties faced:
Now, I'd like to discuss the difficulties I faced in my 38 day tenure. The biggest problem that we experienced was lack of support. When I mean support, I don't mean verbal support, but physical support. Upon the legions of allies we had, not a single soul took to action when the cry for help was uttered. My first mission was to form a cabinet, but I couldn't do so without volunteers. [On the twenty first of January] on the third post that I made on the first page of this thread, I said:

"The most important thing that has to be done at this stage is the formation of a solid cabinet. I woud like to invite all of those who were actively involved in last year's electoral reform process (and any others who desire lend a hand) to email me at: nwaeze@hushmail.com."

Tell me, is this not an open invitation for assistance? It has been thirty one days SINCE I made that request, and up till this moment, I am yet to recieve a single email from a single volunteer. I not only sent an open request for aid but also sent personal requests to certain characters (which includes 9ja_I_Hail), but till this moment I am yet to receive a reply. Now, let's get this straight once and for all: I am not God. Abughi m Chukwu. Therefore, I am not an omniscient being. There is no way under the sun which I can possibly make myself available at every thread in which the word "Igbo" is mentioned. Had there been a solid cabinet, we would have established an efficient system in which my assistants would send me links to certain threads that required my presence. What more than could have we done with regards to forming a cabinet? I have personally confided this problem to Point B several times, telling him that this is perhaps the largest obstacle to our progression. Without a cabinet, the "ship" consisted of only Ogugua, myself, and to some extent, Point B and Onlytruth (who stood as our advisers).

My vision for this organization versus that of the majority:
In all honesty, I have come to realize that my vision for this organization differs starkly from that which the majority of umu Igbo here on Nairaland share and it is one of the main reasons why I am stepping down. I did not regard the Nairaland aspect of this organization as highly as I regarded other aspects. In my opnion, posting on Nairaland was required but I didn't see it as the primary component of my mission, as some of you do. I intended to work in a manner which would promote this organization, in an attempt to bring it into the real and physical world, something which we dabbled and experimented with in Onlytruth's administration.

As your responses have indicated, this is not the type of Eze you want, and that's perfectly fine. Umu Igbo want an Eze who will debate, talk, and inspire them with his words and active presence, and unfortunately, I do not fit that description since am constrained by several responsibilites which prevent me from doing so. In reverence to the wishes of umu Igbo, I will step to the side so that an individual worthier and more competent than I can assume the throne and continue from where I left off.

Our next step:
I would like to tender an apology to all who were disappointed by my administration and my shortcomings. However, I have decided to make sure that no more time is wasted, so I have outlined a procedure for us to follow since the constitution does not speak on how to handle the resignation of an Eze or the election of a new one:

I. First and foremost, the resignation of an Eze does not mean the resignation of an Eze Nwaanyi (meaning Ogugua will remain Eze Nwaanyi), and vise versa. I shall occupy this position for X (this must be dicded by the a general consensus) amount of days until the tribunal is capable of organizing a quick election for my replacement.

II. Whatever procedure we decided upon now shall be implemented into the constitution for future purposes.

Exiting Address:
My tenure has definately been a learning experience. I have learned how to work with different types of people, and most importantly, how to respond positively to criticism and attack. To tell you the truth, it has not been easy. These thirty eight days have been filled with worry, anxiety, and stress. Ugbua obi di m uto na m nwere ike inu nmiri agboto iko n'enweghi nsogbu. Obi adila m juu na anya niile di m na aru ga-apuisi.

Umu Igbo nmanma nu. Unu ezila m na unu ejighi onwe unu egwu egwuregwu; ihe gbasara unu di unu mkpa ya mee m ji si ka Obasi di na elu nonyere unu o.

My brother Odumchi you can't believe how sad i am reading your resignation note on this page. However i think you have taken a good step by relieving yourself from the job when it is obvious that you are incapable to lead. Let me use my self as example i cannot accept to lead umu igbo when i knew i cannot afford to handle their demands.

Now let me address the Area you mentioned my name in bracket. You Opened this Eze parliamentary thread and asked for umu igbo general opinions and i ideas. Not all ideas or strategies deserved to share in public. I volunteered myself openly on this same thread i asked you to assign me in any post you think i am capable to handle,having said that i don't see why you should expect me to formerly attach my CV or send you application to be employed to work for you. Eze Odumchi are you gonna pay me salary for the job?

During the election that brought you in as our Eze i denied my business attention and focus, same way i denied my self a lots of night sleep for all the weeks the election lasted, all these was to ensure that the work i was mandated to do for umu igbo was done perfectly. If i where to be employed by a boss certainly the boss would have sacked me because of umu igbo's online responsibility. but here you are waiting for me to formerly sent my resume to you before you can appoint me or tell me what to do in your administration. Did you former select or point any of us to contact you then i failed to reciprocate.

I wasn't in onlytruth cabinet when he started his leadership, neither did i vote him during his election. But he saw my zeal and willingness to help move this organization forward, he requested me to contact him for a post.

I am sure the above explanation is enough for anyone to see that our Eze never selected or pointed us to contact him rather he invited all igbos online which is optional, some may choose to contact him some may not.

To buttress my points furthermore, i and others who worked tirelessly during the election deserved to be officially invited by names to come and join hand and work with you because we worked relentlessly to make sure the election that brought you in was fair and transparent.

Once again it is sad to note your resignation, nevertheless it is better to leave when the ovation is loud.

Thank you.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
berem: first of all, you didn't react to that insult until i asked you if you never saw anything wrong with it.
secondly, i didn't insult you. how can saying the word "inferiority complex ".be an insult? I simply apologized before i didn't want you to start writing long epistle for me and making me feel bad.

You win. Case closed?
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
berem: nice comment Ogugua. infact kwe m naka! when i was being harrassed and called all sort of names, just because i don't share the same views with my fellow igbo brethren, no igbo man on this forum cautioned the idiots who keep calling me names but instead the non igbos were the ones who felt bad. As if that alone didn't hurt me, the same hypocrites will come to this thread and ask for ndi igbo sons and daughters to unite and let peace reign. where is the peace when some foolish igbo men take it upon themselves to insult women on this forum?
btw, when is the umuada meeting coming up? a lot has to be discussed and dealt with. We won't sit and watch our women being insulted and humiliated by some lunatics.

So you of all people can be a liar? Can i search the thread where you and some guys where treading words so you can see my reactions?

Though i knew you saw my response to them that day because you quoted my post and thanked me.

Now did you remembered how you insulted me just because i did not agree with your view, is not as if i used any abusive words on my argument with you and i did not return those insult to you or did i? One thing with Nigeria ladies is that any man who chooses to give them their right appeared weak to them but they fear and cherish the harsh ones.

Anyway may it be well with you my sister but desist from lies it can't lead you anywhere.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I am not acting or making it appear anyhow. I did note in my previous post that Eze Odumchi's absence has raised alarm. I'm stunned at how oblivious some of us are however. I wouldn't expect so many people to join the anti-Odumchi movement, considering that some of those against him have been against him since day 1. I'd be weary, weigh out all options, and consider motives before I bandwagon.

Call Odumchi inactive. Call him agenda-less. Call him anti-Biafra. Call him whatever you like. The truth is that there's no participation within this organization from all levels and we ALL need to work on ourselves. Odumchi is being scapegoated. I'm guessing many of you don't even remember why this thread was opened. He opened this thread to get ideas from us and to get volunteers working with him. Who replied him? No one. I'm not taking sides or adding sentiment. I am going based on facts.

The organization is only in their second eze. Who is to say that what the first eze did is entirely correct or the way an eze should be? He had his style of leadership. Does that mean every eze should be like him? As someone rightly noted, Odumchi has done very well promoting Igbo culture. I, personally, have learned a lot from him within the last few months in his section. It is apparent that Eze Ndi Igbo NL want OnlyTruth part 2. So, why did the majority vote for Odumchi and expect him to fill OnlyTruth's shoes? If it's that kind of leadership that you want, then why didn't some of you vote for OnlyTruth in the first place? Didn't he contest?

Trying to remove Eze Odumchi is the easy part. If that happens, I know exactly who to recommend. If it's that easy to lead ndi Igbo, then show us.

As per the Ify situation, you either deal with it entirely or ignore it entirely. Stop being biased. Or have you actually forgotten that donchris, Malawian and others participated from the very beginning? Is it not the same way many of those in this organization chose to ignore those who created thread after thread for me, insulted me, then demanded an apology from me when my response wasn't to their liking? Meanwhile, the perpetrators saw no punishment and even continued to paraticipate in organizational discussions. Because I don't mention that err doesn't mean I've forgotten.
Maybe some of you wish to continue walking over Igbo women, but I guarantee you that you'll hear from me when I hear of Umuada Igbo being treated unjustly. If you want action against Ify, that's fine, because she's been cautioned by everyone. However, don't forget that the same actions against her will go for all others who participated in the derailing and show of shame.[/size]

Ogugua i am not here to continue on this meaningless argument, if truly you so much cared for Odumchi leadership you should have advised him to stand up and work.

@the first bolded, Please can you go back from the beginning and see how many of us who pledged our support to assist this administration in whatever way the Eze think our assistance is needed? Also we have urged him openly on this thread and in private to form his cabinet to kick start his leadership which he failed to do..

@the second bolded, Ogugua we have stressed time without number that this administration must not necessarily tow in the part of his predecessor but should borrow some idea from him and sustain some certain areas of the pass administration for continuity sake.We cannot afford to scatter and rebuilding every year as we cannot make lasting progress should will allow things to work that way, but that doesn't mean the eze has to be Onlytruth.

ogugua you as a person knows our stance on this issue and i expected you to admit it than playing victim card for Eze Odumchi whom we collectively elected you to work with but you failed to offer him tangible advises that can move his leadership forward.

Ogugua please be inform that this institution wasn't set up to promote just igbo culture, it meant to be use and counter some false propaganda,encourage umu igbo when their is crisis in igbo land or in their business places in Nigeria or correct some false propaganda carried out by some evil minded elements to portray igbos as the reason behind bad image Nigeria has today as a Nation. Like AFAM or someone pointed out that there is power in media, those things you overlooked as nothing can go a long way to cause damages that can take years to clean up. But our Eze or his advisers feel that commenting on threads where umu igbo has been intimidated or other issues will make other tribes in Nigeria to consider him a bigot.

Ogugua if our Eze is ashamed to defend the people that voted him to lead them these people reserve the right to vote him out as they cannot tolerate an Eze who is apologist to any tribe, and you don't need to hope on me or any other member to defend the Eze again and again against the wish of these people.

What i can do is what i did, i am part of the team that monitored the election that brought you guys in as our leaders and i can't watch the leadership to died silently no no no no, i have to criticize just as i did, as for removal motion? it comes from the people who voted him in not me, and their wishes has to be respected.

@the third bolded Ogugua i know you to be someone who is articulated but today i begin to see different you hence i will wait until the day you finish your umu ada meeting and come out with your style then i will know what your style is all about,but one thing is certain no one threatens me just keep whatever you want to do inside you and come up with it when you are done with your home work.

If you are not bias or in hurry to justify ify actions, i am sure you would have check from where she and doncrist and malawi started there argument and see if i didn't caution them. I caution the two brothers to leave her alone and went ahead to preach to them why we need to cherish our ladies and not insult them especially in public. When ify called we all cowards what did you do? did you caution her? But here you are calling me bias without my fault. You need to check and see me and you who is bias in this issue.

Thank you and this will be my last reply to this argument, what we need now is how to move on.Everything should be bygone but let everyone use his or her tongue count his/her teethes.
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
OAM4J:

After investigation, I will like to respond to your post that:

Ifyalways was banned by afam4ever

She complained to the authority about being singled out for ban

In the interest of fairness and justice, Mukina2 banned onlytruth as well

While going through the thread and cleaning the insults, I noticed Malawian and Donchris999's insults and banned them as well.

You can now continue you peaceful discussion on the thread.

Thanks.

Thanks for your response. Though i would love to add/suggest something to this forum if members opinion is welcomed.

My suggestion is. When problem like this occurred, i think it will be fair and justice well served to punish the architect of that problem as that will serve as warning to others.

If you thoroughly investigate this issue properly, you will realized that Onlytruth didn't abuse this lady rather he only quoting everyone one after the other trying to clarify and explaining things before this woman started insulting him.

The above is my kind suggestion if it is good make use of it, if it is not throw the words away but spare me maybe next time i might come up with more useful idea.

Thank you all.
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Attention Seun and MODS of this section, i need your honest answers.

Is it right for ifyaways to curse everyone out but when the people she cursed retaliate you serve them ban and ifyalways walks free?

Is there any of your rules that empowers ifyalways alone to curse and insult others who does not share her view.

Seun i Implore you to look into this matter and see if the MODS you employed are actually doing the right job.

For avoidance of doubt go through the below thread and see how ifyalays take on everyone with several inappropriate words and abuses and when the people challenged her they got banned and she walks free. Please visit the thread and check from page 13 up wards and see what she have done there today with power of your MODS.

https://www.nairaland.com/1169506/second-eze-ndi-igbo-parliamentary/13

Thanks, hope to see your urgent respond to this issue.

Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
Odunnu:
My friend, stop being a noisemaker. How do you know Ify is free and not restricted? It was your complaint in the general thread that led me to this thread and you are still complaining.
O gini?

Can you talk without name calling? Listen check my posts i don't insult people especially women but don't push my button. If truly she was banned why and how did she managed to continue posting for some hours while these people was banned?
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
Odunnu: I will not, no, I cannot go thru this 18paged thread. I want a summary from a good natured, unbiased user.
My middle name is Peace and I wont mind reigning on this thread. cheesy

I think it is better you read from page 13 that is where the issue started. Waiting for someone to give accurate account what happened here you may still doubt it no matter how honest the person may try to be.

Special thanks should go to other igbo ladies who challenged this woman and prove to her that she is not the only Igbo woman here.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
@Manny4life and other igbos who determined to make this organization move forward through their words and kind understandings, i appreciate you all and i appreciate myself for the part i had played and still playing to make sure igbo voice is not relegated.

Honestly i am in a serious doubt if truly an igbo parents gave birth to this lady called ifyalways. Anyway i have sent complaint to seun and his MODS to explain if there is special power given to this woman call ifyalways to insult people with impunity and when the people retaliate they all got banned but she walks out free without banned. Don't you think there is something deep behind this actions. Anyway i still keep fingers across that seun or the MODS that banned these people will come up with his reasons.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
Seun still waiting for your response to this issue.

9ja_I_hail:

Is it right for ifyaways to curse everyone out but when the people she cursed retaliate you serve them ban and ifyalways walks free?

Is there any of your rules that empowers ifyalways alone to curse and insult others who does not share her view.

Seun i Implore you to look into this matter and see if the MODS you employed are actually doing the right job.

For avoidance of doubt go through the below thread and see how ifyalays take on everyone with several inappropriate words and abuses and when the people challenged her they got banned and she walks free. Please visit the thread and check from page 13 up wards and see what she have done there today with power of your MODS.

Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2013

Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
chukwudi44: I hereby vote YES to Odumchi's removal

@ify

Sorry but I must say you are a disgrace to decent igbo women out there.I had thought highly of you before but I have come to realise you are not differant from the cantekorous market woman we have on the streets.

I tell you nwanne, outsiders who read her shambolic display might think this is how our lovely ladies behaves,

I am worried of our young ladies who gum their self's to this disgraced woman, what exactly will someone learn from this street girl.

No wonder my dad said a dog trained by a woman usually eat row eggs. Ladies this is just adage doesn't mean you all are like that.

Thnks
Politics / Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by 9jaIhail(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Cow:

By starting the trend of selecting those whom you felt were either more Igbo than others or were better Igbos than others.

You started the division, so please remove the beam from your eyes before you remove from our own.

This thread was a response to a war against the sovereignty of the Anambra State people started by that Afor Beer called Rochas.

You can think whatever you like, but if my memory served me right i never started such thread in my whole life since been on this NL, you can do me help by quoting me with the link and i wil surely accept it whole heartily.
Politics / Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: illiteracy is just the problem, prostitution is not the solution. tongue

Nne biko you worth more than this don't allow yourself to descend too low with a goat or dog who cannot tell her right from the left.

She can go on and buy all the MODS on this site with her life against her kins and kit men, like seriously who cares how many MODS she employed as a body guard through her woman power?

Look i am calm doesn't mean i can't go nuts. Just zoom off because i am loading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.