|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,713,769 members, 6,411,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 July 2021 at 11:00 PM
|Politics / Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by AdekunleScience: 9:10am On Apr 05|
I can see only two sets of people on this thread:
a. Liberal Yorubas who have an idealistic mindset of a progressive world without the shedding of human blood that result from wars of conquest. These are the set of people who have made it possible for inferior civilizations to subjugate the Yorubas in Nigeria.
2. IBOs, a highly realistic and aggressive people. A people without a great history but who are very hungry and determined to do great exploits and conquer territories which their ancestors never dreamed of. Territories like Lagos, Yorubaland.
3. As for me, I support the latter. And I'd rather work on how to take over the north, and Iboland before some of them like capitalzero and idikko does same to Yorubas. Than to later start wailing about how they've taken over Lagos. Afterall, those guys support similar actions by Europeans and Arabs.
|Politics / Re: Why Is Tinubu And His Lieutenants Not Campaigning In Southeast And Southsouth? by AdekunleScience: 10:18am On Mar 29|
seanet02:Excellent counter. I'll just like to add that when the seaport was built IBOs where still running around in the bush without clothes.
|Politics / Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AdekunleScience: 11:59am On Mar 27|
Akanbiedu:Very intelligent submission. This is like a perfect encapsulation of my thoughts on the matter.
|Politics / Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AdekunleScience: 11:50am On Mar 27|
Qorks:It is in your interest to marry who you love. Similarly, its in my interest to prevent people with divided loyalty from ruling over me and my descendants. I will continue to pursue my interest by any means. You should do the same, IBO girl.
|Politics / Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AdekunleScience: 11:35am On Mar 27|
WhatCanIsay:Yes I knew.
Inspite of IBO connection to the Tinubus;
1. Do you know why majority of IBO people still want the man dead, and do not wish to see him progess politically?
2. Do you also know why an Nmadi Fu**cking Kanu all the way from Abia would be obsessed about killing Tinubu and his son or destroying his properties during the recent EndSars protest?
3. Anyway, Tinubu and his son deserve whatever they befall them for embracing people who have sworn to see their end.
|Politics / Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AdekunleScience: 11:14am On Mar 27|
Qorks:1. I never claimed to know everything. Afterall, I'm just a piece of matter.
2. Some not all marriages are political.
3. @ bolded, As a Pure Yorubaman I am only playing my part in the battle to preserve my race and the interest of my descendants. I want pure Yoruba descendants and I won't be happy if in the future they become a minority in their fatherland.
|Politics / Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AdekunleScience: 10:53am On Mar 27|
TheNeededShock:I really get your point sir. However, we must continue to tell ourselves the ugly truth about the dangers which most of us pretend are not significant. Cheers.
|Politics / Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AdekunleScience: 10:33am On Mar 27|
qualityovenbake:No, I am very healthy with my thinking faculty intact but you are certainly one hell of an asshole who is most likely affected by the issues that I pointed out, and you are scared about a change in the status-quo.
|Politics / Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AdekunleScience: 9:24am On Mar 27|
Juliusmalema:Bleep you and your savage ethnic group.
|Politics / Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AdekunleScience: 9:15am On Mar 27|
Juliusmalema:Thanks for the advice. I am already doing that as you should be able to tell from my post which you quoted. The challenge is that majority of my brethren even myself at one time actually feel something akin to superiority and being highly sophisticated about being liberal in such matters. If it does not destroy us before it is too late, the trend will surely be reversed when the general Yoruba public becomed more aware of the cons.
|Politics / Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AdekunleScience: 9:03am On Mar 27|
SuperBold:1. You are comparing England to Yoruba but forgot that the English have absolute control over their own socio-political life. Same cannot be said of Yorubas. Yoruba does not control the military, the police, prison, courts, border and even the taxes in Yorubaland. All these, the English control in their own space.
2. Liberalism is not a recepie for success. If in doubt check out China, Saudi-Arabia, U.A.E, even Japan and a host of others. These are all examples of highly successful conservative and homogeous nations.
3. The notion that when a less dominant culture mixes with a dominant one, that the dominant one would win is true for non-aggressive ethnic groups only. That is why the Oshodis, who were originally Tapa are now bonified Yorubas courtesy of their ancestor Balogun Oshodi-Tapa. In the case of aggressive groups like Fulani and IBO who already made their desire to overrun Yorubaland public, you would only end up with multiple Ilorin situations. Sulu Gambari and his descendants might have Yoruba blood running through their vain but we both know that their loyalty is to Sokoto, not Ile-Ife or Oyo.
3. Good luck with encouraging the proliferation of half-Yorubas citizens, half-Yoruba political and traditional leaders and non-Yoruba first ladies, in the name of liberalism, when Ooni or Alafin can't even recommend a Yoruba citizen to go take up an important position at APAPA port built with Yoruba taxes in Yorubaland.
4. May Yorubaland, its people including yourself and myself succeed. Thanks for your time sir.
7 Likes 2 Shares
|Politics / Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AdekunleScience: 8:26am On Mar 27|
As a Yoruba citizen, if you claim to love your people and to always defend them and protect them from any harm. In the name of whatsoever you believe in as well as the memory of our ancestors please do not get yoked with citizens of Yoruba hating ethnic groups, notably IBO and Hausa-Fulani. These guys hate Yorubas because of envy, they wish to own what belong to us. They never stop planning how to eliminate pure Yoruba leaders either by imprisonment (Awolowo) or assassination (Akintola), so that they can take their place to pave way for their desire; which is the control of Yorubaland and the subjugation of the aboriginals. A new strategy of theirs is to inter-marry with Yoruba political and traditional leaders, to proliferate the leadership class with their seeds who could help them to achieve their desire. If you marry them believing that you're just being yourself, good for you but its good to be aware of the fact that you might just be helping them to advance their evil agenda over your people, without even knowing it.
Do not take my word for it but just imagine a scenario where Yorubaland becomes a sovereign nation. Do you honestly believe that we would be able to send the multitude non-Yorubas packing when their half-Yoruba offsprings, brothers, sisters, cousin as the case maybe hold top political and traditional offices, without risking a devastating civil war? Please, brethren let us not destroy the future of our descendants with our self-destructive liberalism. Thank you.
6 Likes 1 Share
|Politics / Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AdekunleScience: 7:45am On Mar 27|
SuperBold:His submission is a pragmatic one.
1. A high percentage of half-breeds is not good for any society because they are known to have natural divided loyalty. Its even worse when the political class are the chief culprits. We are already aware of the plans of certain ethnic groups to subjugate Yoruba people by eliminating pure Yoruba leaders. When someone wishes to destroy you, he studies your weaknesses. Those guys are aware of the non-pragmatic liberal nature of many Yorubas, which informs their choice of inter-marriage as one of their strategies to overrun Yorubaland.
2. They understand self-presevation which we Yoruba seem to lack. I know that my intelligent Yoruba compatroits reading this piece would be like; but its our brothers that wooed those ladies, its not like they were coerced by the ladies. For my brothers and sisters with such thought, I'd like us to refresh our memories about how one DJ Switch who unknowingly to the Yoruba public was carrying out a mission for IPOB. DJ switch was able to manipulate public opinion up the the extent that some Yorubas were willing to be party to a mob, that seeks to eliminate one of the strong Pure Yoruba political leaders of this era (Tinubu). Hope you are getting my drift? Those guys have a plan to eliminate pure Yoruba leaders and replace them with half-Yorubas at least, so as to pave the way for subjugation of Yorubas and turn Yorubaland into a land of non-indigenous people, with the proliferation of half-Yorubas.
3. So, it should not be a surprise if a good number of those ladies are part of the evil strategy targeted at Yoruba traditional and political leaders, in order to replace same with half-Yorubas as well as bastards which could be breed deliberately.
3. To fellow Yorubas who are concerned about the preservation of this wonderful race, do not join the chronic liberals in applauding this self-destructive act. In fact make it a point to discriminate against the offspring of such union as its obtainable everywhere. To discourage it on one hand, and to ensure that our pure Yoruba descendants does not become a minority in their father land in the future. Thanks as you take the unpopular and difficult approach to preserve our race.
7 Likes 1 Share
|Nairaland / General / Re: Lagos Bus Service Deploys "Cowry Cards", Gives Out 20,000 Cards by AdekunleScience: 10:48pm On Mar 23|
iddonla:Sir, propaganda against Yoruba from any source should be counterd instantly as Badorey6 did. Being Omoluabis should actually motivate us to defend our collective honor, not the reverse. Keeping silent with excuse of being matured or liberal might seem like the intelligent thing to do but it is certainly not a pragmatic approach. It is not pragmatic because in the future our descendants will mostly likely buy any propanda that we refuse to destroy today. Propaganda is as deadly as nuclear weapons, we must shield ourselves, loved ones and our descendants from it by repelling it as soon as we come by it.
|Family / Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by AdekunleScience: 8:19pm On Mar 22|
izywzy:More like God should be axed for making such grave mistakes with all his aclaimed talent of "creation".
|Politics / Re: Our Oduduwa Republic Outreach At A Primary School Today (photos) by AdekunleScience: 5:59pm On Mar 21|
1. Talking about solutions, I can tell you for a fact that most Yorubas including people like Tinubu or even the Alake actually prefer your number (ii). The reasons why they may appear not to be in support of the current aggitation is beyond the grasp of the gullible masses, Yorubas and non-Yorubas alike. I don't wish to go into that now.
2. I wish to carry out an important modification to your number (i). How about, all ethno-linguistic groups in SS and SE support a return to regional system of government. Then you won't have to wait for anyone before establishing any number of international airport, seaport and other key infrastructure in your respective homelands. Please, note that the resource control clamor of people in the SS is not neccessarily the same as regional autonomy being proposed by Yorubas. Also, note that regional system is the only legitimate negotiated agreement ever reached by the reps of the different ethnic groups in all the different regions.
3. I am 100% convinced like Oshigun alluded to in one of his comments that if a pure Yoruba like Mr. Tinubu, Mr. Fashola or Mr. Osinbajo is elected as Nigerian president he will certainly return this country to regional system. That is why there is a lot of attack both physical (Endsars) and propaganda against this set of people, from the usual suspect. Since we are talking about solutions; all ethnic groups who wish to have functional airport, seaport, etc in their respective homelands, and who are confident in their own ability to make it happen with their own resources should vote a pure Yoruba in 2023.
|Politics / Re: Our Oduduwa Republic Outreach At A Primary School Today (photos) by AdekunleScience: 2:32pm On Mar 21|
providencia:1. The first time Yorubas aligned with Fulani was in 2015. Mass migration of IBOs preceded that year. In fact, mass migration of IBOs to Lagos and entire Yorubaland started immediately after the civil war. It was made possible by the suspension of regional constitution, and imposition of unitary constitution by the IBOs through the use of force.
2. To the gullible who feeds on propaganda, it is easier to believe that Yorubas who had until 2015 been in opposition used non-existent political influence to make Lagos' port the only viable options. It is amusing that these set of people would rather dismiss the fact that IBOs were in alliance with the north since 1959 till 2015, yet they did not use their influence to make eastern ports viable.
3. With the above exposition, a rational person will come to the conclusion that the congestion of port operations in Lagos at the expense of other coastal cities, even here in the west was and continues to be an IBO agenda. Starting from Zik who colluded with Britain and north to make the then Lagos FCT, despite the objection from Yorubas and Awolowo in particular. A rational neutral person might then as the following question; why would Zik and his IBO people be desperate to have Lagos declared as capital of Nigeria? The answer to the question is that IBOs covet Lagos and would do anything which would diminish Yorubas influence there while advancing theirs. This can be inferred from the actions and utterances of IBOs including;
a. The Lagos is no mans land rethoric.
b. The claim that IBOs who never created any significant pre-colonial civilization are now responsible for the relative development in Lagos.
c. The incessant attack against top Yoruba political leaders by IBOs, starting from Awolowo down to Tinubu.
d. The continuous mass migration of IBOs to Lagos even as they keep claiming that they prefer Biafra.
e. The insistence of IBO political leaders on unitary system, even at the Jonathan confab where they asked for additional state for SE and replacement of state of origin with state of residence. Which means they do not want regional system that could check their mass migration to other regions.
|Politics / Re: Oduduwa Republic Should Exclude Lagos From Their Dream Country by AdekunleScience: 11:33pm On Mar 19|
EzeNri:The race called IBOs will eventually be buried in Lagos and the children of Oodua will be justified by moral law and otherwise, because if you have a case where a group of people deliberately create and propagate their own version of truth due to their obsession and covetous urges for what belong to others. Trying to reason with such people is a waste of grey matter, it's very unfortunate that the only cure for such self-inflicted disorder is unprecedented violence. Anyway, that is the story of human civilization.
|Politics / Re: Oduduwa Republic Should Exclude Lagos From Their Dream Country by AdekunleScience: 10:56pm On Mar 19|
EzeNri:Lagos rep hand-picked by Ayo Adebanjo's IBO funded Afenifebi. A group of Yoruba bastards who are mostly half-Yorubas like FFK or Yorubas married to Igbos like Odumakin. Same set of people who collected money from IBOs to support additional state for SE and state of residence, while rejecting regional system of government at the confab. People who collected money from IBOs to protest the making of Yoruba Language an official Language in Lagos. Listen carefullt my friend, it doesn't matter how Oodua Republic is achieved or by whom. One thing that is certain is that after independence from Nigeria, Oodua Republic will go into a civil war to cleans the land of IBO and Fulani allies and their seeds amongst Oodua stock.
|Politics / Re: Oduduwa Republic Should Exclude Lagos From Their Dream Country by AdekunleScience: 7:13pm On Mar 19|
OnlyDeCapPlease:One thing that people fail to acknowledge about so called cosmopolitan cities like NY, London, Paris is that the final say on important matters always rest with the indigenous people of that nation. They decide the level of political influence which non-indignous citizens have. For example, London and Tokyo are both cosmopolitan cities, with a sharp difference in non-indigenous political influence. Nonetheless, they are both higly susccessful cities. Lagos, Yorubaland is the only cosmopolitan city that I know of, where a certain group of non-indigenous citizens do not want the indigenous to enjoy the privileges that are applicable in all other cities of same status. Lagos does not have a different set of law for non-Yorubas. When Lagos' government pay WAEC exam fees, they do not exclude non-Yorubas. We've not taxed non-Yorubas differently, we don't pay them less. I can tell you that even your so called other cosmopolitan cities are far behind Lagos, in terms of equal opportunity for citizens. When you see or hear Yorubas like myself taking a radical stance on certain issues, you might think we are being driven by irrational ethnic sentiments, but I say to you that we are only trying to secure the future of our Yoruba descendants, because it appears that certain group of migrants are in Lagos/Yorubaland not to actually contribute to human civilization. This set of people say it publicly themselves that their intention is to subjugate Yorubas and take over our land.
The bottom-line is that the indigenous people reserve the right to determine the level of influence to be accorded to non-indigenous citizens. That's what is obtainble in NY, Tokyo, London, Paris, Onitcha, PH, Kano, Kaduna, etc. Nobody, can deny Yorubas same privilege in Lagos or any other part of Yorubaland.
|Politics / Re: Oduduwa Republic Should Exclude Lagos From Their Dream Country by AdekunleScience: 4:20pm On Mar 19|
OnlyDeCapPlease:The real ethnic jingoists are those who mischievously call Lagos, a Yoruba heritage no mans land/Bini land. Those who seek to have equal right with Yorubas in Yorubaland. When they are not willing to accord Yorubas equal right in their own space. Those who know that despite being a member of the U.K and of same race, the Scots or Welsh don't have equal right as indigenous English in London and entire England. Yet they demand equal right only from diplomatic Yoruba, while they discriminate even amongst themselves, and will not dear the violent Hausa-Fulani for fear of massacre.
|Politics / Re: Our Oduduwa Republic Outreach At A Primary School Today (photos) by AdekunleScience: 2:49pm On Mar 19|
providencia:Answer this question with honesty:
Mr. A has an urge to take your most strategic land, to the extent that he says it to your face that the said piece of land is no man's land. His covetous urges later influenced him to destroy a system which previously ensure that you retain absolute control of the said piece land. Although, a third party Mr. B snatched the bounty from Mr. A, Mr. A effort nonetheless was enough to ensure one of his objectives; un-regulated mass migration to your priced jewel and even beyond, under the guise of "One Nigeria".
So, my main question to you goes thus; if you succeed if chasing Mr. B off your land, is it wise or rational to allow Mr. B to remain? If so, give your reason (s).
|Travel / Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by AdekunleScience: 3:26pm On Mar 11|
onuman:We also know and have not forgotten the case of those who made our situation worse because of greed and their covetous urges, which made them to suspend the beautiful regional system that gives some level of autonomy to ethnic nationalities. As well as those who currently perpetuate the unitary system that was imposed by the former. As I said earlier, individuals might decide to forgive and forget but nations don't. The parameters that hinder us from engaging the English right now will not last forever. When the tide turns in our favor, no god/God can stop us from avenging our nation against all her foes in a disppropotional manner.
|Travel / Re: My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) by AdekunleScience: 11:18am On Mar 11|
onuman:1. Yorubas know the people who are in the occupation of spreading propaganda to distract people from realizing that Yorubaland is the actual goose that lays the golden egg for Nigeria, in terms of revenue. Just remember that no condition is permanent. A day of reckoning will surely come for said people because individuals might forgive and forget but nations don't.
2. The economic permutations are excactly as stated in my earlier post. Now, as to why we are yet to formally declare Oduduwa Republic, this is the answer which you might already be aware of but chose to pretend; The real people who holds Yoruba down are the English in the U.K. Fulani are merely a proxy of the English in their continous drive to steal the wealth of Yorubaland. Yoruba are pragmatic, we are aware that any war declared against Nigeria or Fulani is actually a declaration of war against England. We are not ready to go to war with the English now because we are humble enough to accept that the potential outcome won't favor us based on current parameters. But remember no condition is permanent.
|Politics / Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by AdekunleScience: 10:12pm On Mar 10|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 260