| Family / Re: Can A Father Arrest His Son For Coming Home Very Late? by tck2000(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2020 |
If that is the case
Then the father is toxic
He should leave the father to his mother and manage with her
that's the problem now. He said he can't stay with his mother again because she got married again, he doesn't want a step father.
| Family / Re: Can A Father Arrest His Son For Coming Home Very Late? by tck2000(m): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2020 |
There is no hatred there, the issue is that his father never created the synergy for both of them
He should try and get admitted into school and he will be a distance away from him
Alternatively, he should have a meeting with his mother and father to find out why his father is not showing him fatherly love
There has to be a round table discussion before it gets out of hand
Actually, the Father forcefully took them when they were still little kids and went to another city abandoning the mother behind with his eldest son.The father doesn't talk to the mom at all.
He is always swearing for his eldest son,their mom,my cousin and the rest children sometimes.
Whenever she comes to see her children, the Father doesn't allow her in the house,she would sit on the verandah talking to them with the Father forcing her to leave in not up to 3 hours. Last year, they formally divorced and the mum has remarried and the Father is hoping to get married too but my cousin is strongly against that idea.
| Family / Re: Can A Father Arrest His Son For Coming Home Very Late? by tck2000(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2020 |
That boy needs to obey the father as long as he is under the man's roof. If he cannot live by thw laws , he should pack out.
What the boy is doing is very wrong. You and any logically thinking person know this; He his putting him self in harms way and also exposing people around him to danger by doing such. So YES. The father can report to police on this grounds.
If he thinks he is man enough let him move out honourably. I know the father will support such.
| Family / Can A Father Arrest His Son For Coming Home Very Late? by tck2000(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2020 |
Cousin doesn't like his father at all so he spend all his night outside close to home with friends till late in the night 11-12.He isn't a bad guy,doesnt smoke,drink or use drugs neither does he move about with bad guys.Father is threatening to arrest him saying very soon, he would start using drugs.
Is that possible?
And by the way,he just turned 20.I believe Father just hates him.
| Car Talk / Which Car Is Better Than The 2009 Mercedes GL 450? by tck2000(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2020 |
Hi guys, I've been considering going for the Mercedes Benz GL 450 but i need something a little bit better in the following areas;
Which car would you suggest for a young man in his early 20s?
| Car Talk / Re: Acura TL Vs Toyota Camry by tck2000(m): 12:28am On Sep 28, 2020 |
I love The TL
| Crime / Re: List Of Unresolved Murder Cases In Nigeria (pics) by tck2000(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2020 |
And the one that suyanized 3 million ppl then ran to ivory Coast is a hero?
| Education / Re: School Birthday Will Make Your Child Greedy by tck2000(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2020 |
Was asked to attend my niece PTA meeting sometimes ago and during the discussion, this birthday issue came up.
I pointed out all my observations to the parents and school authority which I had noticed a long time ago.
1. Some teachers gives priority and respect to some parents due to some parents bringing nice and lots of birthday celebration items for their kids to the school. Mostly handling it over to the child teacher in doing the sharing. Parents who can't afford to do this are seen as paupers and treated anyhow. Seen first hand of such treatment in a school. No understanding of all fingers are not equal.
2. Kids don't understand if a parent has the fund to foot the school birthday celebration. They want to have it done at all cost. You don't do it for them, they either get sick or don't go to school that day or starts behaving irrationally.
Most parents and school authority attested to this facts. Infact, the school authority said a female teacher was recently sacked due to her looking down on a parent because of the parent not celebrating her child birthday in school. Very honest and wonderful proprietor.
At the end of the day, the school and parents concluded on canceling any birthday celebration in school.
The teacher should just ask the whole class to sing for the celebrant.
The celebrant should come with 3 different stories book which will be announced on the assembly ground. The story book should be kept in the school Library, if any pupil is interested in reading it, he or she can always go to the school Library to read it.
| Business / Re: How Do I Open An Account For A 16 Years Old? by tck2000(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2020 |
you are opening it as her guardian. Please take along with you her passport and birth certificate or age declaration.
What do I do when I don't have the birth certificate or age declaration?
| Business / Re: How Do I Open An Account For A 16 Years Old? by tck2000(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2020 |
You can open a MeFirst account for her at any first bank branch closest to you.
| Business / How Do I Open An Account For A 16 Years Old? by tck2000(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2020 |
I have a friend or should I say a sister who is 16 and wants to open a bank account but she can't leave her house.
I want to open an account for her but she is 16 and I wasn't allowed to open an account for her because she is underage.
What do I do?
How do I get her an account?
| Phones / Re: Can I Use 2 Whatsapp And 1 Whatsapp Business On A Phone? by tck2000(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2020 |
Or use a Xiaomi. It does this perfectly
| Romance / Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by tck2000(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2020 |
Please spend your money on your parents, they struggled for you. Help them out. Other than that, you are only obligated to spend on your wife and children.
You can be generous with a girlfriend but that’s within reason; dinner, movie, an event here and there. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a good time. She also should be generous on you.
You should not be responsible for her rent, school fees, business idea, hair and clothes etc. Your relationship is not transactional, she is not your wife.
A good woman shows ambition, just like a good man does. Instead of being broke or stretched by a girlfriend, use your money to invest and build a side business for yourself.
But some men are paying for everything to assuage their ego and because they need a trophy girlfriend to feel accomplished or lauded by friends.
Give this lady a medal.
| Romance / Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by tck2000(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2020 |
ARRANT NONSENSE #1
thinking that, as soon as a man dates a woman, he now should take care of her needs, because he has money, is not only narrow minded/foolish but it is also very dangerous.
are you really telling men that if they have money saved for a new car/house/business/better life or whatever, and they start dating some woman, they should forget about their own life plan and suddenly put that woman as the priority in their lives and spend their life savings on some deluded woman (who learned from men like you that begging is now a profession)?!?!?!? really?!
ARRANT NONSENSE #2
a man not spending foolishly on some deluded woman's BS has nothing to do with WHO HE IS AS A MAN. see how you foolishly value his all life on the sole ability to give money to some deluded woman, because they are dating. haba!
how did this woman take care of herself before meeting him?
how did this woman take care of her needs before meeting him
why should a man be generous to a woman, if he doesnt believe she deserves it?
no wonder so many woman view dating as a poverty alleviation tool, when we have
men boys like you.
ARRANT NONSENSE #3
- LOVE has nothing to do with being generous
- a poor man can love and give absolutely nothing
- a bastard good for nothing cheating man can be generous
- doesnt this woman have a job...what about HER being generous to her man. is that against your "boys" rules?! or is it just a man thing to be generous while woman's job is to open their legs, cook and clean?
ARRANT NONSENSE #4
no man should be generous, just because thats what a woman desires. let this man decide WHEN he believes this woman deserves a gift. boys like you who use their money to attain the affection of women are seriously lacking. you are not dating, you are BUYING women with money/gifts.
the minute you make women believe that a man should be generous to them (regardless of who she is, what she does, how she is with her man), is the minute you have lost the plot of life.
as for you saying that a man should give 10% of his income to a woman.... ***spit on floor***
You deserve a bottle of hero.
| European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Are LA Liga Champions by tck2000(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2020 |
With Love From Chelsea FC Fans.
We Hope You Would Play Superbly Next Season.
| Family / Re: Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. by tck2000(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2020 |
Hygiene is hygiene, no wahala..
Believe me, true love don't lie..
If you can drink Sniper because of somebody that jilted yet you see your toothbrush as sacred then you are actually not a complete human..
I'm ready to share mine but the only thing I don't want from my she is fart, no FARTS please.. Go and defecate and let there be peace.. I don't like mess at all...
And for those girls firing rubbish up there, staphylococcus and others are easily shared to us from you guys without complaining... Nonsense people
| Politics / Re: Why Billionaire Jet Owners Refuse To Register Their Planes In Nigeria – Investig by tck2000(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2020 |
Looted money - looted peace.
Heart attack will catch them one by one for looting Nigeria dry. They will know no peace. Criminals!
| Politics / Re: Most Expensive And Luxurious Presidential Planes In The World. by tck2000(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2020 |
So Nigeria's own is not even there!
| Religion / Re: Is It A Sin For A Christian To Drink Alcohol? by tck2000(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2020 |
[center]75 WARNINGS (BIBLE REFERENCES ON DRINKING ALCOHOL)[/center]
1) Genesis 9:20-26 - Noah became drunk; the result was immorality and family trouble.
2) Genesis 19:30-38 - Lot was so drunk he did not know what he was doing; this led to immorality
3) Leviticus 10:9-11 - God commanded priests not to drink so that they could tell the difference between the holy and the unholy.
4) Numbers 6:3 - The Nazarites were told to eat or drink nothing from the grape vine.
5) Deuteronomy 21:20 - A drunken son was stubborn and rebellious.
6) Deuteronomy 29:5-6 - God gave no grape juice to Israel nor did they have intoxicating drink in the wilderness.
7) Deuteronomy 32 : 33 - Intoxicating wine is like the poison of serpents, the cruel venom of asps.
8 ) Judges 13:4, 7, 14 - Samson was to be a Nazarite for life. His mother was told not to drink wine or strong drink.
9) 1 Samuel 1:14-15 - Accused, Hannah said she drank no wine.
10) 1 Samuel 25:32-38 - Nabal died after a drunken spree.
11) 2 Samuel 11:13 - By getting Uriah drunk, David hoped to cover his sin.
12) 2 Samuel 13:28-29 - Amnon was drunk when he was killed.
13) 1 Kings 16:8-10 - The king was drinking himself into drunkenness when he was assassinated
14) 1 Kings 20:12-21 - Ben-Hadad and 32 other kings were drinking when they were attacked and defeated by the Israelites.
15) Esther 1:5-12 - The king gave each one all the drink he wanted. The king was intoxicated when he commanded the queen to come.
16) Psalm 75:8 - The Lord’s anger is pictured as mixed wine poured out and drunk by the wicked.
17) Proverbs 4:17 - Alcoholic drink is called the wine of violence.
18) Proverbs 20:1 - Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging.
19) Proverbs 23:19-20 - A wise person will not be among the drinkers of alcoholic beverages.
20) Proverbs 23:21 - Drunkenness causes poverty.
21) Proverbs 23:29-30 - Drinking causes woe, sorrow, fighting, babbling, wounds without cause and red eyes.
22) Proverbs 23:31 - God instructs not to look at intoxicating drinks.
23) Proverbs 23:32 - Alcoholic drinks bite like a serpent, sting like an adder.
24) Proverbs 23:33 - Alcohol causes the drinker to have strange and adulterous thoughts, produces willfulness, and prevents reformation.
25) Proverbs 23:34 - Alcohol makes the drinker unstable
26) Proverbs 23:35 - Alcohol makes the drinker insensitive to pain so he does not perceive it as a warning. Alcohol is habit forming.
27) Proverb 31:4-5 - Kings, Princes, and others who rule and judge must not drink alcohol. Alcohol perverts good judgment.
28) Proverbs 31:6-7 - Strong drink could be given to those about to perish or those in pain. Better anesthetics are available today.
29) Ecclesiastes 2: 3 - The king tried everything, including intoxicating drink, to see if it satisfied. It did not. (Ecclesiastes 12 :
30) Ecclesiastes 10:17 - A land is blessed when its leaders do not drink.
31) Isaiah 5:11-12 - Woe to those who get up early to drink and stay up late at night to get drunk.
32) Isaiah 5:22 - Woe to "champion" drinkers and "experts" at mixing drinks.
33) Isaiah 19:14 - Drunken men stagger in their vomit.
34) Isaiah 22:12-13 - The Israelites choose to drink; their future looks hopeless to them.
35) Isaiah 24:9 - Drinkers cannot escape the consequences when God judges.
36) Isaiah 28:1 - God pronounces woe on the drunkards of Ephraim.
37) Isaiah 28:3 - Proud drunkards shall be trodden down.
38) Isaiah 28:7 - Priests and prophets stagger and reel from beer and wine, err in vision, and stumble in judgment.
39) Isaiah 28:8 - Drinkers’ tables are covered with vomit and filth.
40) Isaiah 56:9-12 - Drinkers seek their own gain and expect tomorrow to be just like today.
41) Jeremiah 35:2-14 - The Rechabites drank no grape juice or intoxicating wine and were blessed.
42) Ezekiel 44:21 - Again God instructed the priests not to drink wine.
43) Daniel 1:5-17 - Daniel refused the king’s intoxicating wine and was blessed for it along with his abstaining friends.
44) Daniel 5:1 - Belshazzar, ruler of Babylon; led his people in drinking.
45) Daniel 5:2-3 - The king, along with his nobles, wives, and concubines, drank from the goblets which had been taken from God’s temple.
46) Daniel 5:4 - Drinking wine was combined with praising false gods.
47) Daniel 5:23 - God sent word to Belshazzar that punishment would be swift for the evil he had committed.
48) Hosea 4:11 - Intoxicating wine takes away intelligence.
49) Hosea 7:5 - God reproves princes for drinking.
50) Joel 1:5 - Drunkards awake to see God’s judgment.
51) Joel 3:3 - The enemy is judged for selling girls for wine.
52) Amos 2:8 - Unrighteous acts of Israel included the drinking of wine which had been taken for the payment of fines.
53) Amos 2:12 - Israel is condemned for forcing Nazarites to drink wine.
54) Micah 2:11 - Israelites are eager to follow false teachers who prophesy plenty of intoxicating drinks.
55) Nahum 1:10 - The drunkards of Nineveh will be destroyed by God.
56) Habakkuk 2:5 - A man is betrayed by wine.
57) Habakkuk 2:15 - Woe to him that gives his neighbor drink.
58) Habakkuk 2:16 - Drinking leads to shame.
59) Matthew 24:48-51 - A drinking servant is unprepared for his Lord’s return.
60) Luke 1:15 - John the Baptist drank neither grape juice nor wine.
61) Luke 12:45 - Christ warned against drunkenness.
62) Luke 21:34 - Drunkenness will cause a person not to be ready for the Lord’s return.
63) Romans 13:13 - Do not walk in drunkenness or immorality.
64) Romans 14:21 - Do not do anything that will hurt your testimony as a believer.
65) 1 Corinthians 5:11 - If a Christian brother is a drinker, do not associate with him.
66) 1 Corinthians 6:10 - Drunkards will not inherit the kingdom of God
67) Galatians 5:21 - Acts of the sinful nature, such as drunkenness, will prohibit a person from inheriting the kingdom of God.
68) Ephesians 5:18 - In contrast to being drunk with wine, the believer is to be filled with the Spirit.
69) 1 Thessalonians 5:6-7 - Christians are to be alert and self-controlled, belonging to the day. Drunkards belong to the night and darkness.
70) 1 Timothy 3:2-3 - Bishops (elders) are to be temperate, sober, and not near any wine.
71) 1 Timothy 3:8 - Deacons are to be worthy of respect and not drinkers.
72) 1 Timothy 3:11 - Deacons’ wives are to be temperate and sober.
73) Titus 1:7-8 - An overseer is to be disciplined.
74) Titus 2:2-3 - The older men and older women of the church are to be temperate and not addicted to wine.
75) 1 Peter 4:3-4 - The past life of drunkenness and carousing has no place in the Christian’s life.
| Politics / Re: Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home by tck2000(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2020 |
No matter where u r, there's no place like home, besides y stuck up as a 2nd class citizen?
| Politics / Re: Debate: Is Nigeria A Failed State? by tck2000(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2020 |
No, it is not
Somalia is a failed state
Haiti is a failed state
Honduras, Colombia, And Cuba have all failed
No, Nigeria is on the brink of failing, but hasnt failed yet.
| Politics / Re: Debate: Is Nigeria A Failed State? by tck2000(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2020 |
No, it is not
Somalia is a failed state
Haiti is a failed state
Honduras, Colombia, And Cuba have all failed
No, Nigeria is on the brink of failing, but hasnt failed yet.
| Politics / Re: What Are The Biggest Problems Of Nigeria Today? by tck2000(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2020 |
I think the problem with Nigerian isn't really much about tribalism, nobody actually gives a damn about tribalism. It's all about individualism nowadays, every man for themselves. An Igbo man will get with an Hausa man as long as it guarantees him some sort of monetary benefits, days of tribalism are long gone. I mean people still favour people from their own tribes but they won't do it at their own expense. It's a 'me first" attitude in Nigeria!
| Politics / Re: Nigerian Citizens Are The Problems Of Nigeria NOT The Government by tck2000(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2020 |
Nigerians are too Cowardice for this.
If they don't put a BAND STAND at Ojota were they know a countable numbers on entertainers will come to perform, you will never see them in their millions.
| Politics / Re: List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution by tck2000(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2020 |
1.I believe that the first step to helping solve our problems is to let each state be independent of the government, more like a confederation.
2. There should be education on anti tribalism for the youths( we cannot help our parents they have already made up their mind)
3. Create a separate branch of the government or rather give the legislative branch more power to do checks and balances on each branch of the government.
4. Talk and insist that each school speaks to all youths about the civil war because i see it as the big elephant in the room that everyone always ignore.
5. They need to create an new law enforcement branch that ranges from the likes of fbi,cia, state police, and local police-kinda like the usa, in that each level has more power as the ranks increases over the other.
6. They need to remove sharia law out of our constitution and make sure that everyone is given the right to practice any religion, without being mandated to behave or wear certain clothes just because they are in a state that is predominantly muslim.
7. There should be a private non nigerian firm that investigates and prosecutes former public officials who cannot account for missing funds during their reign.
8. There should be a special prison for them and their properties and businesses should be seized until they make account of the missing funds
9. Implement a program that helps youths who choose not to go to school so tehy can learn a trade(not everyone is school material).
10. Free education in all state from elementary to highschool
11. Each registered political party sponsors must be made known publicly and the amount they donate- I call this transperant pre-leadership.
12. Each person must make known of their net worth prior to entering public office and it must be published
13. Each state should be incharge of their own electricity,water and sanitary
14. To eliminate stealing and kleptocracy we need a weekly published account of the national debt and the amount of money that comes in and out of the country's treasury.
15. AND IF ALL THESE DOESNT WORK, I IMPLORE THAT WE DO WHAT GHANIANS DID TO THEIR THIEVING LEADERS, LINE THEM UP AND SHOOT THEM TO DEATH AND BLOCK AND SEIZE THEIR FAMILY ACCOUNTS AND PROPERTY UNTIL THEY CAN PROVE THEY MADE IT LEGALLLY.
P.S though i want separation of each region for their own welfare, i think economically that many south-south and south easterners will loose out of their fortunes because most of their businesses and properties are in another man's land like lagos and abuja, and i wouldnt leave my mansion and business for another man to occupy just cause i have to move back to my tribal region, nope. So division wont work fairly for everyone.
| Politics / Re: Capital Punishment: The Best Way to curb crime in Nigeria by tck2000(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2020 |
| Travel / Re: Lagos Subway Proposal by tck2000(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2020 |
Run b4 crawling ke? this is flying in the night with poor vision
Trust me, this won't materialize till 2040!
| Phones / Re: Can I Get My Order From Aliexpress This Lock Down Period? by tck2000(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2020 |
I order on the 25th of May and they said delivery btw 8th - 23rd June. On the tracking page now it shows "departed country of origin". I hope they stick to their schedule..
Which tracking website is this?
| Health / Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by tck2000(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2020 |
Dear Op, please do all of the above ....and least I forgot, please put "Graphic" next tym...
| Religion / Re: 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) by tck2000(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2020 |
| Business / Re: Look before you leap by tck2000(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2020 |
Nairaland people self
Baba dy pay half salary
2k instead of 4k