Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,099 members, 7,838,786 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati (11807 Views)

Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) / African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by wesley80(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
Eziachi:
Ethnic politics apart, you are in all honesty comparing all African games that was watched by billions of television audience worldwide to a Jamboree of wives of African dictators?
If you are a true business person, you will sponsor an event no one knew about and unpopular event for that matter?
That is not PR, its called suicide, because if you have ran any sort of corporate business, you will never like to be associated with anything that is unpopular like this jamboree.
Or do you think that many Tanzanians starving from recent drought will be rushing to buy Coscharis car tomorrow because the wife of their president was on a Jamboree in Abuja by brother Cosmas?
Just think about it. I doff my hat off for some of you, that defend the indefensible day in day out.
For GEJ, a president that rushed off to Brasil recently when his own domain was on fire on the excuse that he is desperate to save the planet is at the same time unleashing 200 gas guzzling car on the streets of Abuja, something a single airconditioned coach can handle, does it make sense to you?
Sir, the kind of biz Mr Maduka is involved in doesn't require popularity or global approval to be profitable - He isn't selling CocaCola but "exotic cars" that concerns only a very minute number of people and in this line of biz, political patronage could be everything!
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by wesley80(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
mutiply: wesley80
WTF is wrong wit u,i stoped replying u cause u ar d most ignorant fellow on earth,is like u skiped ur pills and rehab 2day,whn u ar ready,believe me,i will b ready.NL has be compromised,d truth will come out soon
Olodo, when you are ready for what? Could you at least try to be coherent?
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by mutiply: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
^
whn u take ur pills and rest,read my post and digest it,den u will informed and b clear abt wht i meant.,u ar so deformed right nw.whn readin d post,read in between d lines and pls dnt ask me which post.oloshi
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by mutiply: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by wesley80(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
Oloshi? Is that your Surname? As in the above post was signed by Mr M. Oloshi? Uhm well, quite befitting I'd say!
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by mutiply: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
^
i advised u nt to find out d meanin of dat world,if u do,ur terapist will recommend u for euthanasia.no more pills again cause it wont work for u.ewuh
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by Eziachi: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
wesley80: Sir, the kind of biz Mr Maduka is involved in doesn't require popularity or global approval to be profitable - He isn't selling CocaCola but "exotic cars" that concerns only a very minute number of people and in this line of biz, political patronage could be everything!
so you are confirming that this is another angle of corruption by this inept govt. You are saying that coscharis is using their exotic cars to bribe the govt in exchange of a bigger fish outside their car selling business.
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by wesley80(m): 12:31am On Jul 27, 2012
^You're free to call it whatever you like Sir. We know what "our" laws define as corruption and "Political patronage" isn't one. In any case, I wasonly looking at the bigger picture.
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by stanleydon: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
No body needs to tell us that this was a carefully plotted political move. To think about it is even funny. I mean come to think about it, these are first ladies that flew into the country.
Re: First Ladies' Summit: 200 Cars Claim Denied By Abati by stanleydon: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2012
This is simply amazing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pressure On Tambuwal To Challenge Jonathan In 2015 Presidential Election / Coffin Dealer Feigns Kidnap, Demands Ransom From Brother / Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.