Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (489908 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 1:30am On Aug 04, 2014
texanomaly:

How did you know I snore? shocked

Just took a wild guess,do you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 1:45am On Aug 04, 2014
1miccza:

Just took a wild guess,do you?

Sometimes, when I'm really tired or my allergies are acting up.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 2:17am On Aug 04, 2014
timpaker: hey, its no biggie. You've done it before and you'll do it again. Just come up with a plan (which I know you're good at) and others will come swiftly. The entire poetry section needs you now, please.

I'll have to get back to you, but I am not promising anything.

Even if I'll do anything, it will have to be in September or on October 1st.

Btw, you know you can continue the franchise as the winner of the previous edition?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 2:19am On Aug 04, 2014
1miccza:

Why can't all of this be met cuddles

Lol, that's something we all have to figure out grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 6:38am On Aug 04, 2014
texanomaly:

Well I only snore when I am dead tired. What allergies would that be??.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Inosenduatall: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Please who is the moderator of literature section, obinnau?

I would like to call on the moderator to please move my thread to the romance section. Thank you. It's titled 'Diary Of A Hopeless Romantic'.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
texanomaly:

#Hello
Did you see my response to your mail?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
I am told I snore rather heavily.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
I just finished editing a story, it is now free of what could easily offend many readers- the writer's biases.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
maclatunji:

#Hello
Did you see my response to your mail?

Just checked. Thanks smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
maclatunji: I just finished editing a story, it is now free of what could easily offend many readers- the writer's biases.

Hmmm....Will the authors be apprised of any changes made?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
maclatunji: I am told I snore rather heavily.

Lol. You are a member of a club with a vast membership, I'm certain.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Cuddlemii:

You are the boss cuddlz you can do it!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
1miccza:

Well I only snore when I am dead tired. What allergies would that be??.
Stuff like dust and pollen.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
How's your day going 1miccza? I hope well.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
texanomaly: How's your day going 1miccza? I hope well.

Yeah it's going well?I just came in from a hectic day @ work and training.... How about you Tex??How's work??How about if we chat through other channels than this platform??What do you think??
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
texanomaly:
Stuff like dust and pollen.

*whispering* asthmatic?? Sorry for asking....
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
1miccza:

*whispering* asthmatic?? Sorry for asking....

No asthma. Why sorry? I have family members with asthma. They are just as active and in as good a shape as I am. One even plays football. His asthma is well under control with medication. I've noticed many people give a sort of stigma to asthmatics. I don't get it.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
texanomaly:

No asthma. Why sorry? I have family members with asthma. They are just as active and in as good a shape as I am. One even plays football. His asthma is well under control with medication. I've noticed many people give a sort of stigma to asthmatics. I don't get it.

Well thought you might be a bit miffed @ my assumption but thanks for such a matured response,was also once an asthmatic but I outgrew it. So what do you say to ma other suggestion?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
1miccza:

Well thought you might be a bit miffed @ my assumption but thanks for such a matured response,was also once an asthmatic but I outgrew it. So what do you say to ma other suggestion?

What suggestion?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
texanomaly:

What suggestion?

I was asking what you felt if we decide to chat through other platforms other than this?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
texanomaly:

Hmmm....Will the authors be apprised of any changes made?

I am thinking about it but "it ain't you" that I edited.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
maclatunji:

Bro, I"m trying all my level best to come up with something great ni ooo. U know say sometimes e no easy to come up even with a title not to talk of article. cheesy
But we gotta come out with something interesting.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Cuddlemii:

Hey... wetin dey? shoot me a PM pls.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
newacca:
Bro, I"m trying all my level best to come up with something great ni ooo. U know say sometimese no easy to come up even a title not to talk of article. cheesy
But we gotta come out with something interesting.

#Nowahala It is not JAMB or WAEC O. cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
maclatunji:

#Nowahala It is not JAMB or WAEC O. cheesy
aiit bro. no shaking.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
hello house.........
texanomaly?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
newacca:
Hey... wetin dey? shoot me a PM pls.

Okay.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
1miccza:

You are the boss cuddlz you can do it!!

Lol, I wish! You can do it too! wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Cuddlemii:

Lol, I wish! You can do it too! wink

Commmon!!No one does it better but you. You are da bomb!!!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
maclatunji:

smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2014
1miccza:

I was asking what you felt if we decide to chat through other platforms other than this?

I am enjoying our little talks here on NL for now. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.