Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (490516 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 12:18am On Aug 05, 2014
texanomaly:

I am enjoying our little talks here on NL for now. Thanks

Ok cool of course so what kept you off??Took some time before you could respond to that!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 12:24am On Aug 05, 2014
1miccza:

Ok cool of course so what kept you off??Took some time before you could respond to that!!

Sorry. Had to run some errands today. How was your day?

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 12:26am On Aug 05, 2014
1miccza:

Commmon!!No one does it better but you. You are da bomb!!!!

That's what you think.

You can't know all your potentials till you try out new things. If you want to promote poetry with the contest, then you guys should do so.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 12:28am On Aug 05, 2014
By the way, this was fake info, I hope no one was gullible enough to fall for it.

Hehehehe, crazy moi!

Cuddlemii:

I will ping you later with details.

FYI

BBM : FE1231GD

What's app: 08033358725

Residential Address: 333 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos State,Nigeria. +234-01(Hoe

Email: ile-ijo@yahoo.com; Shannon.Opomulero@visafone.com

Fax: 4973727-7

Nitel Landline: 4973726

Office Number: 2666662 Ext 4444

Office Address: 90 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos state, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 12:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Cuddlemii:

That's what you think.

You can't know all your potentials till you try out new things. If you want to promote poetry with the contest, then you guys should do so.

NooO there's just one superb organizer here and it's none other than *standing ovation* cuddlessssss!!!!!!!!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 12:32am On Aug 05, 2014
Cuddlemii: By the way, this was fake info, I hope no one was gullible enough to fall for it.

Hehehehe, crazy moi!

I actually called some of the numbers and used the email
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 12:34am On Aug 05, 2014
texanomaly:

Sorry. Had to run some errands today. How was your day?

Was so damn hectic went for a training with a marketing research firm and @ a point I felt like dropping even as I am on ma bed I'm still feeling some traces of body pains.. How about yours how's it going?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 12:44am On Aug 05, 2014
1miccza:

Was so damn hectic went for a training with a marketing research firm and @ a point I felt like dropping even as I am on ma bed I'm still feeling some traces of body pains.. How about yours how's it going?

Oh no! Sorry you had a rough day. Relax and get some rest. Tomorrow I hope you are feeling stronger.

My day was kind of boring.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 12:48am On Aug 05, 2014
texanomaly:

Oh no! Sorry you had a rough day. Relax and get some rest. Tomorrow I hope you are feeling stronger.

My day was kind of boring.

Yeah I am kept on sleeping at intervals like some rain soaked hen in a public bus. Why boring? Tell me about it..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 1:08am On Aug 05, 2014
1miccza:

Yeah I am kept on sleeping at intervals like some rain soaked hen in a public bus. Why boring? Tell me about it..

Off work today. Ran a few errands, watched tv and slept. Boring.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 2:15am On Aug 05, 2014
Tovot: hello house.........
texanomaly?
Sup Hun? How are you. I hope well.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 6:14am On Aug 05, 2014
texanomaly:

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 6:27am On Aug 05, 2014
texanomaly:

Well not that bad;@ least you ran errands and watched tv,what's more you had a good sleep,not too boring. In situations like this how would you keep yourself busy? Guess you might be in dreamland right about now,so sleep tight,good night,hug your pillow and aaaahh you can snore a bit and no allergies okay;say hi to snowwhite and Alice..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2014
Yaaay! Oya gist me, what is this thing o?:-D
Cuddlemii:

Lol, I found something sweeter and better. wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2014
I am fine. You?
texanomaly:
Sup Hun? How are you. I hope well.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
1miccza:

Well not that bad;@ least you ran errands and watched tv,what's more you had a good sleep,not too boring. In situations like this how would you keep yourself busy? Guess you might be in dreamland right about now,so sleep tight,good night,hug your pillow and aaaahh you can snore a bit and no allergies okay;say hi to snowwhite and Alice..

My dreams are often like the first poem here. No Alice or Snowwhite.

https://www.nairaland.com/1501631/random-ramblings-mind-tex#19248918
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tovot: I am fine. You?

I'm great! Today is payday. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
yaaaaaaaaay! so how much do I get for motivating you to go to workcheesy?
texanomaly:

I'm great! Today is payday. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tovot: yaaaaaaaaay! so how much do I get for motivating you to go to workcheesy?

I'll tell you what...you come and get it and I'll share. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
texanomaly:

My dreams are often like the first poem here. No Alice or Snowwhite.

https://www.nairaland.com/1501631/random-ramblings-mind-tex#19248918

Ok now who were you thinking of when you wrote that first poem Tex *arms akinbo* Who did such to you.. Don't you dare tell me they were just musings!!!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
1miccza:

Ok now who were you thinking of when you wrote that first poem Tex *arms akinbo* Who did such to you.. Don't you dare tell me they were just musings!!!!

The first poem was about a dream I had. The person I lost track of in the maze was a little girl.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
texanomaly:

The first poem was about a dream I had. The person I lost track of in the maze was a little girl.

What was the girl to you in the dream??
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
1miccza:

What was the girl to you in the dream??

You ask a lot of questions. I think I mentioned that before. tongue
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
texanomaly:

You ask a lot of questions. I think I mentioned that before. tongue

Well you said she missed her you didn't say any of such. Well na you come know so o
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
1miccza:

Well you said she missed her you didn't say any of such. Well na you come know so o

I don't get you. What are you saying here? I'm confused.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
texanomaly:

I don't get you. What are you saying here? I'm confused.

You said there was a little girl that you missed in the poem and I asked how the girl was to you in da dream,I spoke pidgin english @ da end that's all!!!!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
1miccza:

You said there was a little girl that you missed in the poem and I asked how the girl was to you in da dream,I spoke pidgin english @ da end that's all!!!!!

I guess it is a translation issue. Sorry. I'd rather not talk about the little girl here. I was just showing what my dreams were like sometimes.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
texanomaly:

I guess it is a translation issue. Sorry. I'd rather not talk about the little girl here. I was just showing what my dreams were like sometimes.

Ok then so sorry for the intrusion then
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
1miccza:

Ok then so sorry for the intrusion then

It is not an intrusion. Btw...do you check your email at all?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 5:48am On Aug 06, 2014
texanomaly:

It is not an intrusion. Btw...do you check your email at all?

I haven't seen any mail cos it's attached to ma phone. Do you have my e-mail address?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2014
1miccza:

I haven't seen any mail cos it's attached to ma phone. Do you have my e-mail address?

Moe*******@
Is that it?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2014
smart lady, but you do realize we are countries apart.
texanomaly:

I'll tell you what...you come and get it and I'll share. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.