Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) (26074 Views)

Scam Alert For Online Sellers / Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. / Buy Cheap And Enjoy Free Shipping To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by mavinc4u(f): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Are you an ebay spokesperson?

a) You do not send your information to ebay BEFORE opening an account. At least not in 2004 when I opened said account. EBAY NEVER REQUESTED THIS INFORMATION FROM ME WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR THE SELLER ACCOUNT.

b) Second, back then, I had never heard of anyone sending their driver's license information or even bank statement to Ebay to verify identity so as to open a store.If It had not happened to me, I would not have believed stories that Ebay could ask for such given Ebay is not a bank or some government agency I am dealing with.

c) Again, go back read what I typed. It was NOT UNTIL my communicating with the person supposedly a Nigeria that my account was LOCKED and after then, I got a request from EBAY informing me of the reason(both by email and then by mail) and requesting that I send by post Identification and account verification information so my account could be UNLOCKED.

What part of that is hard for you to grasp? I never said anything about not knowing the agreement or refusing the agreement. I just never thought that exchanging emails with a person online would amount to my account being locked given that there was no transaction, simply requests by me to said person to find a different payment if he wanted the goods. Again, what part of that story continues to elude you?

Stop thinking you have everyone figured out!!! I already told this story. I am not sure why you are on about something you did not witness.

And please it has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with PAYPAL before you attempt to spin that one in too. Back in 2004, Ebay was still an OPTIONAL service, I don't what it is today since I have not used ebay since then.

I am not their spoke person at all but did you read those long aggreemnet message before signing.i guess ebay bought paypal in 2002 and has to abide with any changes that comes from their child's company and you opened your account 2004.well,like you said,i didn't witness any thing but am telling you the fact base on your statement.i didn't mean any harm.no offence.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by Smartmanager(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] Try circuitatlantic.com. I just had my samsung external dvd writer bought and deliverd from Amazon 2ru dem. I think they are good.
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by oguduvictor(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
If u r interested in getting electronics devices ranging from fones, pc, freezers,etc for free in nigeria, contact me on 08032674792.
Also included is a software dat makes automatic money to ur paypal or mastercard 4 u by begging.
Contact me on 08032674792
Re: Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) by 3RNEST(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
@OP, who cares! fire burn those who are spoiling the Nigerians name, esp. the "Ghanaian" angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Should Beware Of Unlicensed Online Small Loan Apps/websites / Diamond Bank Apapa Fire Incident: Bank Management Releases Official Statement / I Mistakenly Transfer N10,000.00 To A Wrong Person I Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.