Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Do African Americans Have A Culture? - Culture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do African Americans Have A Culture? (58487 Views)

Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil / Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? / Do African's Love Asian People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by mags5222: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
all4naija:

Yes, you are! I have reminded you of that in my previous post prior to this reply. The education your people need the most is to get civilized and live organized life not gangster-ism displays in almost all things which involved them in the community. I don't see why white not having good intention for black people is the problem but the problem it the inability of the black people to make a change. You are only preaching against your beliefs. I don't think white is the major problem of the black people as you are making it to look.

Get civilized? And this is why i don't your people! stop trying to claim us and than turn around and spew the White man's bullcrap. You have no concept of our history whatsoever. So don't claim we are this and that, when we aren't your people PERIOD.

The only education my people need is the basic education plus 10 times extra that many receive in schools. Thats what they need, they need to learn about their history and their culture PERIOD! And yes Whites are the major problem! Its 2 fold. The Elites are the major problem, these people are White. Than you have the common Whites who will do whatever the elite tells them. Therefor these people are an issue too. Learn something before spewing your bullcrap.

all4naija:
The people who the first Spanish ships expedition commanded by Christopher Columbus meet are Tainos(the native) who are much like the Red Indians. Meaning there is such thing as Red Indians. They are the native to the Americas. There is no evidence of white in the Americas before it's discovered. So you only have the Red Indians or the Tainos to be precise. It is clear almost all blacks in the Americas comes from Africa and negroid are found in part of Africa and Asia before the discovery. Those who are in the Americas are Mongoloid.
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/25/Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg [/img]

Don't post to me bullcrap because Christopher Columbus and his excerpts along with his son Ferdinand and cortez described the indigenous and they weren't any red man. Red man is a myth. What they saw were negroid like people black skin wooly hair flat nose, and they also seen mongols and they also seen Australoid types. America was mixed from the beginning. it was never one phenotype and it was never from 1 location. It is obvious that the bulk of them in south and central america and Mexico are mixed. The bulk of the blacks here are indigenous period! We can see that through out the Americas. Whats even revealing is when you travel to Veracruz, there are people that will tell you that they didn't come on any slave ship. The same for the Caribs. There are some people that will tell you that they didn't come on any slave ships.

all4naija:
That is a fact! There is no black who explores the Americas before Christopher Columbus. The people who have been there were the Tainos and they aren't black.

Again don't peddle to me white washed history PERIOD! Because I know better. Those people are mixed breeds. And aren't the original. It is no surprise that these people share cultural habits with people in the Pacific and Africa. Its called cultural diffusion. There were no homogenous native groups here.

all4naija:
Adopting a culture is not about respect is about admiring to emulate the community ways of doing things by acceding to their standard. Respect is not necessarily a prerequisite as you adopt it you have to do is follow it. That is not respect. That is the reason why modern culture is vastly made up of many different cultures. You are just asking for primitive idea to have sense of belonging which nobody is trying take away from you. But you are limiting yourself by doing that in the 21st century. Afrocentrism is a racist ideology. It has move the black people forward but limit them to a small region taking away many opportunities.

You never appropriate someones culture PEIROD! NEVER! You don't go around wearing their cultural dress etc. Unless excepted by those people. If you go around playing dress up and not giving people their due, its called Thievery, This is the same thing whites have done to others. Stole and than tried to make it seem it was their culture. this is wrong! You're a fcking idiot! If it wasn't fro Afrocentricism most people would still believe that africans were savages! Nothing racist about afrocentrics these people have good intentions to restore Africa's past.

This is why i say its a waste of time, because clowns like you don;t appreciate these people, and many of them have spent their lives focused on a foreign land.

all4naija:
You have said it before you hate white. It is pronounced in your posts. White indeed is not actually about color in this modern time it is about culture. As such you systematically fail to see how that resonate around the world within the educated community. You don't expect all white people to be the same. Those who hate blacks and other skin colors are doing so out of blatant hate and ignorance. The same can be said of black people and others. By referring me to white forums doesn't make any difference and pointing to colonial is not relevant to the argument either. That is as bad as the different African tribes conquering another in the past and take command of their communities. The relevant thing is to provide how African American culture is unique from the originator back in Africa and get organized.

There is a difference slowpoke, from saying there are some good white people vs saying white people are GOOD. These people aren't good. You don't want to look back to colonialism because either you're an id9t or it didn't happen on mass scale like they claim PERIOD! People who have came in contact with whites, would instantly know not to trust these people. Everyone knows this except blacks in Africa and some blacks here. You people don't get it! Your countries/communities have never prospered trusting whites. And they sure in the heck don't see you the same way. Their thought process isn't about embracing you. And black american culture has nothing to do with Africa period. This is our culture created in America PERIOD. WE had influence from african peoples, but this is as far as you're going to get.

all4naija:
Your anger won't let you see the truth of this matter. Not all white people see the primitive culture as bad anyway but some educated Africans do. The idea to start dwelling in barbaric culture that hasn't helped to move Africa forward in this 21st century is waste of time and preposterous to say the least. If you want to remain in your primitive forefather ways without making changes be my guest and move back to the forest village and practice it there.

wow you even call your own culture barbaric? who the heck taught you this? nothing barbaric about the wonderful cultures in africa. the problem is whites and their disease to destroy and label people primitive when they're the primitive one. but hey I can't convince you of anything about your own. I see the truth perfectly you just don't have any sense, at all, you were given a brain learn history and connect it to the world that you are living in today.

all4naija:
You don't expect me to know everything and I can prove you too don't know everything about African America history. I am not peddling any false information and I don't say things beyond what I understand here. There is no argument intelligent doesn't dwell in the past either. Most of the things in the past are usually forgotten due to lack of evidences, documentations and time will come the past you are crying over would be forgotten. Forgetting about the past becomes a mind thing as time passes by. That is one of the reasons we have museum to exhibit these past activities.
You're an id=ot and you have shown this time after time. No wonder Africans can't get a heads up. Its because of people like YOU! If you were smart you would pass your history down to your children so you would never forget. This is why African countries are having such a hard time. People like the chinese come in and you believe these people mean you well. You never learn from your past at all. And even at this present day you have excepted the American government coming into your countries. You will never know anything about black american history.and i'm stunned because i don't think you even know your own.

all4naija:
Blacks aren't Aborigines. Blacks are negroid which is made up of all dark skin people mainly defined by phenotype more than genotype.

You're an idiot. Blacks are aboriginals because they were the first one on every continent period!

all4naija:
You only accuse me of something I have no idea of , input it into me and claim that I hate African Americans as others across the ocean, which is far from being the truth. I don't call that a challenge but false accusation due to you fear and hate for others who disagree with your views. If embracing modern culture is kissing white bottom so be it. I cannot stand the idea of primitive people who continually refuse to make a change and get organized. Nevertheless, different people of different background usually have different experiences. I don't really understand what you mean by that last line of your post.

Oh I don't care if you disagree with my views, you are free to believe think however you want, because this isn't my job to prove to you regarding my peoples history. You're an outsider you can't dictate or tell people who they are. Fear? I have no fear, this is a product of your imagination. Well you're the primitive because you choose to embrace white folks. There is nothing modern about them including their structures. They have all their people dependent on them period. This isn't natural.
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by mags5222: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
khiaa:

Most black American knows about the gullah and the Seminoles war, I was taught that in high school in my black history class. The civil war was fought to preserve the union, Lincoln said he had no intentions in freeing the slaves nor changing the laws that would prevent slave owners from retrieving their runnaway slaves from free states. Lincoln was not the hero everyone thinks he is.

No they don't. Most of them don't know about the Gulla wars. The history that is given to many black children is that they were brought here as slaves than the White man freed them. That is false history. And black parents need to teach their children the truth, That not all blacks came on the slave ship, and that not all black people were slaves. And that black people both aboriginal and african freed other black people from slavery.
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by mags5222: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
all4naija:

Actually, you are now expressing my view making use of it as though it is yours. There is no much propaganda about African slavery. There are well documented records pointing to those facts. If you agree they weren't weak victims you are denying the truth of history. That weakness is the basic reason they could fend off the slave traders and progress beyond arts.

No we are on two different views buddy. You're such a fcking idiot its hilarious! Whites didn't just come in and pick up slaves in Africa. Muslims had to help them. Because they couldn't permeate inland they had to stay on the coast. Whites had help from Muslims to conquer and destroy Africa. The blacks in Africa were fighting against this. African slavery is propaganda for the fact that there wasn't as many Africans taken on a slave ship as they claim. PERIOD. No they weren't weak victims they fought in Africa and when some here made it to the Americas they fought here. They hooked up with aboriginal black people to fight against the white colonialist. In fighting is what destroyed blacks in Africa.
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by mags5222: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
all4naija:
You are begging the question. The African in it stands for their origin. Africa is made up of many ethnic groups and nations. As such any African who comes to America can not be addressed as African American but by the nationality of origin as an antecedent to American. For example, Nigerian American, South African America, etc.

They will not be addressed as Nigerian American etc.. Because their is no classification for different african ethnic groups, therefor they have to mark African American on anything they fill out. which is stupid.
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by mags5222: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
mags5222:

Get civilized? And this is why i don't your people! stop trying to claim us and than turn around and spew the White man's bullcrap. You have no concept of our history whatsoever. So don't claim we are this and that, when we aren't your people PERIOD.

The only education my people need is the basic education plus 10 times extra that many receive in schools. Thats what they need, they need to learn about their history and their culture PERIOD! And yes Whites are the major problem! Its 2 fold. The Elites are the major problem, these people are White. Than you have the common Whites who will do whatever the elite tells them. Therefor these people are an issue too. Learn something before spewing your bullcrap.

If after hundreds years African Americans are still crying of whites as problem then there must be something wrong with them somewhere. The Asians in American are doing better climbing the leader of progress in the education fields while most blacks would want to engage themselves in gangster life and blame whites for their suffering. That is not going to help matter. Look at those in the hem of affairs in major tech industries, most are whites and many are Asians who are even more of minority than African Americans. The typical black man would want to party all day long and expect to be fed by the government. What kind of nonsense is that? The blacks reproduce more than they can take care of, refuse to go to school but want to be hip-hop artistes,etc. Not until they are able to find solution to many things like those which are holding back their community there is no way they are going to move forward. The institution you find whites where built by them. So black should fight to do the same before human finally is able to assimilate properly into a single race that we really are.

It is sad you couldn't prove how white people are the major problem preventing blacks from progressing. The Asians could have said the same thing if they relent in acquiring knowledge, etc. I hope you don't expect white people to live Americas for the blacks else it is going to turn into banana republics within several months.

mags5222:

Don't post to me bullcrap because Christopher Columbus and his excerpts along with his son Ferdinand and cortez described the indigenous and they weren't any red man. Red man is a myth. What they saw were negroid like people black skin wooly hair flat nose, and they also seen mongols and they also seen Australoid types. America was mixed from the beginning. it was never one phenotype and it was never from 1 location. It is obvious that the bulk of them in south and central america and Mexico are mixed. The bulk of the blacks here are indigenous period! We can see that through out the Americas. Whats even revealing is when you travel to Veracruz, there are people that will tell you that they didn't come on any slave ship. The same for the Caribs. There are some people that will tell you that they didn't come on any slave ships.

The Christopher Columbus description is clear they aren't whites but look like the West Indices people and obviously find out to be Tainos. If you denied that fact of history it means you aren't using recorded information to support your argument. The natives have always been mongoloid not negroid before the first discovery expedition of Columbus arrives at the now known Island of Bahamas.

Your definition of the people in your post is mongoloid only that you are trying to make black be part of the people by including the Aborigine. There are differences between Aborigines and native Tainos. The bulk of the black people you are referring to today as natives are either mixed with the native Tainos ,etc or are progeny of the past slave trade.

Most present day African American didn't come on slave ships but their forefathers are.

mags5222:

Again don't peddle to me white washed history PERIOD! Because I know better. Those people are mixed breeds. And aren't the original. It is no surprise that these people share cultural habits with people in the Pacific and Africa. Its called cultural diffusion. There were no homogenous native groups here.

Mixed breed my effing bottom! I am telling you about the original native to the Bahamas are Tainos, the first Island the Columbus ships landed. He recognizes them because he has seen images of people who look like them in Asia.

You are making that up. I am not going to be a part of your plan to cook up false information and try to take away what belong to Tainos.

mags5222:
You never appropriate someones culture PEIROD! NEVER! You don't go around wearing their cultural dress etc. Unless excepted by those people. If you go around playing dress up and not giving people their due, its called Thievery, This is the same thing whites have done to others. Stole and than tried to make it seem it was their culture. this is wrong! You're a fcking idiot! If it wasn't fro Afrocentricism most people would still believe that africans were savages! Nothing racist about afrocentrics these people have good intentions to restore Africa's past.

This is why i say its a waste of time, because clowns like you don;t appreciate these people, and many of them have spent their lives focused on a foreign land.

Who said that is not possible? Culture evolves and that is the reason why we all in one way or the other applying different people culture to our lives. You seem to be chasing after shadows in this very discussion. There is nothing thievery about that when in this present generation. It is more or less like expanding it. We seen Arab culture in many countries around the, there is European culture in virtually everywhere on earth,etc. That is the reason the world has become a global village you refused to accept. It is time for you to move back to that forest village and practice your culture to yourself.

It is racist and has contributed nothing to humanity. Restoring the past can only backdate most of the development for African people. So it is a mere idea to have sense of belong that is meaningless in the modern world. A world that is inching close to a single idea for all. Mr. culture advocate!

mags5222:
There is a difference slowpoke, from saying there are some good white people vs saying white people are GOOD. These people aren't good. You don't want to look back to colonialism because either you're an id9t or it didn't happen on mass scale like they claim PERIOD! People who have came in contact with whites, would instantly know not to trust these people. Everyone knows this except blacks in Africa and some blacks here. You people don't get it! Your countries/communities have never prospered trusting whites. And they sure in the heck don't see you the same way. Their thought process isn't about embracing you. And black american culture has nothing to do with Africa period. This is our culture created in America PERIOD. WE had influence from african peoples, but this is as far as you're going to get.

In fact without the same white people you would still have been in slavery by now. The past American civil war is a testament to the fact that not all whites support slavery. Labeling all white people to be systematically bad is racism.

You aren't making sense. Colonization is way of governing people in the past, it has the bad and good sides. Africa is not the only continent that's colonized, in fact all continent are excepting for the polar regions. If you think Asians were not colonized yet progressing today you are wrong. It is time to move forward. Get organized and live a civilized life. Is that too much to ask?

You are trying to be assertive in this your paragraph without any direction though. It is absolutely palpable African American culture is a precedent of African culture. How can a people originate from African without having knowledge of some of the culture? That is not possible. even if it is there is always a genetic harmonization that would not take away some of the traits. The hip-hop, being good in Athletic sports, etc are as the result of Africa due to traits of origin.

mags5222:
wow you even call your own culture barbaric? who the heck taught you this? nothing barbaric about the wonderful cultures in africa. the problem is whites and their disease to destroy and label people primitive when they're the primitive one. but hey I can't convince you of anything about your own. I see the truth perfectly you just don't have any sense, at all, you were given a brain learn history and connect it to the world that you are living in today.

Oh, yeah! When people refuse to make changes to aging culture it becomes primitive in a modern world. Most of the barbarism in African culture are seen every day and are not helping to move the people forward. Yes, it is barbaric to practice savagery in modern day sense. I cannot embrace Juju in its dirtiness as way to live. If you are be my guest and move with it to your forest village. I will encroach there one day to let you know how modernity is better and superior.

You that have a sense is using internet and all modern cultural activities yet saying I have no sense at all. What a hypocrisy of the highest order indeed! Learning about history doesn't take away being a modern human being. You have play down on this culture thing and history without having good sense of what you are talking about.

mags5222:
You're an id=ot and you have shown this time after time. No wonder Africans can't get a heads up. Its because of people like YOU! If you were smart you would pass your history down to your children so you would never forget. This is why African countries are having such a hard time. People like the chinese come in and you believe these people mean you well. You never learn from your past at all. And even at this present day you have excepted the American government coming into your countries. You will never know anything about black american history.and i'm stunned because i don't think you even know your own.

I am not an i d i o t ! Africa becomes relevant when people like me stand to move forward by making changes to those archaic practices which aren't helping the people to develop. Only to see that at the end those things subject them to primitive life and make them look like animals in the forest in the 21st century. Go to forest villages in Africa to have good definition of African culture and how it has blinded the people to modernization, developed society and organized life.

I don't need to even learn from the past to know that war is bad, slavery is inhumane, etc. History has always been there even those who pretend to learn from it still commit evil. We have seen how WW I paved the way for WW II. History is not the solution but the ability to device a means to stop hate and live together as human race does. In fact referencing history bad past can create animosity in people or even lead to war as in the case of WW II. Stop being petulant!

mags5222:
You're an idiot. Blacks are aboriginals because they were the first one on every continent period!

Blacks are not Aborigine but Aborigines are negroid. Nigerians are blacks but are not Aborigines,etc. That is the classification by phynotypes. Indeed, black people comes from Africa.

mags5222:
Oh I don't care if you disagree with my views, you are free to believe think however you want, because this isn't my job to prove to you regarding my peoples history. You're an outsider you can't dictate or tell people who they are. Fear? I have no fear, this is a product of your imagination. Well you're the primitive because you choose to embrace white folks. There is nothing modern about them including their structures. They have all their people dependent on them period. This isn't natural.

You don't need to care because denial is even worse than ignorance. If you are taking the path of denial that is your decision not mine. The outsider's idea only applies to nomenclature regarding where you belong else I have a black paternity. That lays credence to why I am in a position to talk on this matter. You keep making things up, in the fact that you cannot see nobody is dictating for your people is appalling all rather ridiculous about your points.

I don't really understand you last lines.
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
mags5222:

They will not be addressed as Nigerian American etc.. Because their is no classification for different african ethnic groups, therefor they have to mark African American on anything they fill out. which is stupid.
They will be addressed as Nigerian Americans. Google is a useful tool to search information on a matter like this if you have no other way of verifying that. You are going about race matter but this is about minority classification. You aren't smart as you claim to be. They will mark Others when it involves minority but as for race they will mark African/African American!
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
mags5222:

No we are on two different views buddy. You're such a fcking idiot its hilarious! Whites didn't just come in and pick up slaves in Africa. Muslims had to help them. Because they couldn't permeate inland they had to stay on the coast. Whites had help from Muslims to conquer and destroy Africa. The blacks in Africa were fighting against this. African slavery is propaganda for the fact that there wasn't as many Africans taken on a slave ship as they claim. PERIOD. No they weren't weak victims they fought in Africa and when some here made it to the Americas they fought here. They hooked up with aboriginal black people to fight against the white colonialist. In fighting is what destroyed blacks in Africa.
These are your own made up claims. I am not going to accept that without you providing any source to that.
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by mags5222: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
all4naija:
These are your own made up claims. I am not going to accept that without you providing any source to that.

These aren't my made up clowns this is a fcking fact! Stop trying to perpetrate that horrible stereotype of blacks in africa being weak. They're not weak! You all are descendants of warriors act like it!
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
mags5222:

These aren't my made up clowns this is a fcking fact! Stop trying to perpetrate that horrible stereotype of blacks in africa being weak. They're not weak! You all are descendants of warriors act like it!
Huh! Bleh! Keep deceiving yourself not me. angry lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by mags5222: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
all4naija:

If after hundreds years African Americans are still crying of whites as problem then there must be something wrong with them somewhere. The Asians in American are doing better climbing the leader of progress in the education fields while most blacks would want to engage themselves in gangster life and blame whites for their suffering. That is not going to help matter. Look at those in the hem of affairs in major tech industries, most are whites and many are Asians who are even more of minority than African Americans. The typical black man would want to party all day long and expect to be fed by the government. What kind of nonsense is that? The blacks reproduce more than they can take care of, refuse to go to school but want to be hip-hop artistes,etc. Not until they are able to find solution to many things like those which are holding back their community there is no way they are going to move forward. The institution you find whites where built by them. So black should fight to do the same before human finally is able to assimilate properly into a single race that we really are.

OMFG this is why we don't respect you. You have no back bone whatsoever. Asians are called honorary whites. What don't you get? Blacks aren't willing to assimilate and adopt white ideology, we have to many white wannabes already. You don't know shid about blacks and you don't know what we have to go through. Can I say the same thing about many african countries? Many blacks there can't seem to get it together, is it because something is wrong with them? or is this a left over residue of colonialism? You're a fcking idi*t. I bet your arse would even deny that the US government is the one that over threw the Libyan Government, did you know that they are still doing this to many African countries and other places? You're a fcking disgrace to your ancestors. Just take your arse to Europe and become European because you're to stupid to even Align with the great people like Yoruba or igbo. Just please stop your st*pidity.
all4naija:
It is sad you couldn't prove how white people are the major problem preventing blacks from progressing. The Asians could have said the same thing if they relent in acquiring knowledge, etc. I hope you don't expect white people to live Americas for the blacks else it is going to turn into banana republics within several months.
You're a g*d damn id8t it is well known! Fluoride in the water poison in the food blocking blacks from upward mobility. Blocking and trapping us in the inner cities, targeting us through their experiments and whole sale media warfare. Please don't speak on shid that concerns blacks all around the world PERIOD. I find your diatribe truly pathetic strap a fcking wig on and some contacts and name yourself an anglo saxon.

all4naija:
The Christopher Columbus description is clear they aren't whites but look like the West Indices people and obviously find out to be Tainos. If you denied that fact of history it means you aren't using recorded information to support your argument. The natives have always been mongoloid not negroid before the first discovery expedition of Columbus arrives at the now known Island of Bahamas.
What in the heck do west indices people look like? These same people that they lied that they killed off can be found in the Islands today. The natives weren't all and haven't always be mongoloid you freaking id0t Its like i'm talking to a slowpoke that can only spew the white man's bullcrap.

The truth is the Americas were populated by different people PERIOD! Even some good white scientist has even have to admit that Mongols weren't the first ones. It was of a people that resemble modern day africans melenesians and Australians.
all4naija:
Your definition of the people in your post is mongoloid only that you are trying to make black be part of the people by including the Aborigine. There are differences between Aborigines and native Tainos. The bulk of the black people you are referring to today as natives are either mixed with the native Tainos ,etc or are progeny of the past slave trade.

Most present day African American didn't come on slave ships but their forefathers are.

You flipping id9t there are blacks who have wooly haired and epicantic eyes. These people ARE black period! They are cousins to those left in Africa. It isn't about making them anything THEY ARE BLACK period! No the bulk of the black people today are indigenous period! They were here before Columbus. You can't fix your mouth to tell me about anything concerning here, when you don't even know shid about african history.

all4naija:
Mixed breed my effing bottom! I am telling you about the original native to the Bahamas are Tainos, the first Island the Columbus ships landed. He recognizes them because he has seen images of people who look like them in Asia.

You are making that up. I am not going to be a part of your plan to cook up false information and try to take away what belong to Tainos.

This is a lie again. Once again the myth about India is bullcrap and anyone with a brain would know this. The Moors had already been here to the Americas. The moors are the ones that showed Columbus where to go. He didn't just accidentally land in India. Thats another Pochontas made up story. The Tainos were a mix of groups of people. There wasan't one look for aboriginals.

all4naija:
Who said that is not possible? Culture evolves and that is the reason why we all in one way or the other applying different people culture to our lives. You seem to be chasing after shadows in this very discussion. There is nothing thievery about that when in this present generation. It is more or less like expanding it. We seen Arab culture in many countries around the, there is European culture in virtually everywhere on earth,etc. That is the reason the world has become a global village you refused to accept. It is time for you to move back to that forest village and practice your culture to yourself.
You fcking white man's id9t. the white Arabs and thieves and freaking beast! Just like the White Europeans. They came into African countries and raided and killed them and wrote them out of history. Matter of fact it was the arab beast who attributed to blacks = slaves. When the shid is far from the truth. Stealing peoples music dances etc. And claiming that your people created is thievery period!
all4naija:
It is racist and has contributed nothing to humanity. Restoring the past can only backdate most of the development for African people. So it is a mere idea to have sense of belong that is meaningless in the modern world. A world that is inching close to a single idea for all. Mr. culture advocate!
You're a fcking slowpoke and the intelligent blacks that have seen your moronic behavior will see this. You want blacks to become like Europeans this is why your ideology is so fcking dangerous and your ideology has lead to outside powers like Nato setting boots in aFRICA.

all4naija:
In fact without the same white people you would still have been in slavery by now. The past American civil war is a testament to the fact that not all whites support slavery. Labeling all white people to be systematically bad is racism.

That is a fcking lie! Blacks freed other blacks from slavery. It wasn't white folks that did it id8t! Just like blacks in africa and the pacific freed themseveles from colonialism.
all4naija:
You aren't making sense. Colonization is way of governing people in the past, it has the bad and good sides. Africa is not the only continent that's colonized, in fact all continent are excepting for the polar regions. If you think Asians were not colonized yet progressing today you are wrong. It is time to move forward. Get organized and live a civilized life. Is that too much to ask?
Wow colonialism was a way to govern people? Wow you're fcked up in the head truly.
all4naija:
You are trying to be assertive in this your paragraph without any direction though. It is absolutely palpable African American culture is a precedent of African culture. How can a people originate from African without having knowledge of some of the culture? That is not possible. even if it is there is always a genetic harmonization that would not take away some of the traits. The hip-hop, being good in Athletic sports, etc are as the result of Africa due to traits of origin.
Black American culture is American culture PERIOD! What did you create that has anything semblance to black american culture? Our people are warriors YOU are weak! We aren't the same, and we don't descend from the same blood line. It is well knwon that black americans are the best athletes and the shit don't have nothing to do with the people left on the continent, no disrespect but you can't and Won't claim my people as your own. Because we're not.

all4naija:
Oh, yeah! When people refuse to make changes to aging culture it becomes primitive in a modern world. Most of the barbarism in African culture are seen every day and are not helping to move the people forward. Yes, it is barbaric to practice savagery in modern day sense. I cannot embrace Juju in its dirtiness as way to live. If you are be my guest and move with it to your forest village. I will encroach there one day to let you know how modernity is better and superior.
You're full of shid! Most of the backward practices were taught to the Africans By europeans! The war in the Congo where many soldiers cut off the breast and arms of people. This same thing was done when Leapold the 2nd was over the congo. Wow you're a fcking id8t. You can take your modern and shove it!
all4naija:
You that have a sense is using internet and all modern cultural activities yet saying I have no sense at all. What a hypocrisy of the highest order indeed! Learning about history doesn't take away being a modern human being. You have play down on this culture thing and history without having good sense of what you are talking about.

You're a fcking d9mb slave that has brought into the white mans bullcrap. Everything you spew is the same crap parroted by whites. PERIOD.

all4naija:

I am not an i d i o t ! Africa becomes relevant when people like me stand to move forward by making changes to those archaic practices which aren't helping the people to develop. Only to see that at the end those things subject them to primitive life and make them look like animals in the forest in the 21st century. Go to forest villages in Africa to have good definition of African culture and how it has blinded the people to modernization, developed society and organized life.
No you're devastating the people in the continent you're not helping them! If its up to you they will colonize the continent all over again!

all4naija:
I don't need to even learn from the past to know that war is bad, slavery is inhumane, etc. History has always been there even those who pretend to learn from it still commit evil. We have seen how WW I paved the way for WW II. History is not the solution but the ability to device a means to stop hate and live together as human race does. In fact referencing history bad past can create animosity in people or even lead to war as in the case of WW II. Stop being petulant!
Preach that we are the Human race to whites and not black people!Because guess what? They don't see you as human! They still portray blacks as monkeys. So don't peddle your baseless ideology to me.

all4naija:
Blacks are not Aborigine but Aborigines are negroid. Nigerians are blacks but are not Aborigines,etc. That is the classification by phynotypes. Indeed, black people comes from Africa.
You're to st*pid. I said blacks were Aboriginal not Aborigine. Blacks are aboriginal to ALL continents period.

all4naija:
You don't need to care because denial is even worse than ignorance. If you are taking the path of denial that is your decision not mine. The outsider's idea only applies to nomenclature regarding where you belong else I have a black paternity. That lays credence to why I am in a position to talk on this matter. You keep making things up, in the fact that you cannot see nobody is dictating for your people is appalling all rather ridiculous about your points.

I don't really understand you last lines.

hAHA! The s*pid m*ron that doesn't know they're history has the nerve to call someone ignorant? You're not in any position to speak because you parrot the same bullcrap as whites, which mean you are mind controlled. You have brought into their lies and bullcrap about modern society when it hasn't helped the bulk of them as they are totally dependent on their gOV and the socalled 3rd world.
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by mags5222: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
all4naija:
Huh! Bleh! Keep deceiving yourself not me. angry lipsrsealed cry

You're a weak minded id8t how can you call yourself a yoruba or igbo and spew such nonsense? How can you look in the mirror? This just goes to show you're more fcked up than many blacks here in the US.
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
mags5222:

You're a weak minded id8t how can you call yourself a yoruba or igbo and spew such nonsense? How can you look in the mirror? This just goes to show you're more fcked up than many blacks here in the US.
You can cry me a river! I am not going to be a part of your primitive plan.

1 Like

Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by mags5222: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
all4naija:
You can cry me a river! I am not going to be a part of your primitive plan.

So you're calling your own people weak and primitive? So you feel inferior, you hate your culture. And you want me as a black american to subscribe to this ideology?
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
mags5222:

So you're calling your own people weak and primitive? So you feel inferior, you hate your culture. And you want me as a black american to subscribe to this ideology?
I am not going to be a part of that primitive cultural practice. That is not inferiority, you goat head! You are simply a clueless African American without good knowledge. I would advise you get a proper education. It is not ideology, it is reality.
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by mags5222: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
all4naija:
I am not going to be a part of that primitive cultural practice. That is not inferiority, you goat head! You are simply a clueless African American without good knowledge. I would advise you get a proper education. It is not ideology, it is reality.

Proper education = Proper brainwashing. Your ideas of primitive cultural practice was given to you by Whites.
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by khiaa(f): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
mags5222:

B--tch stop trying to make blacks all seem like they were f--king slaves! I hate clowns like you because you peddle this bullshit! Not all blacks were slaves so stop assigning a f---king slave designation to them. The issue happened during Jim crow, not fucking slavery. Everyone was a f---king slave.

You are crazy and borderline psychotic, with a lack of comprehension. Where in any of my post did I say all blacks were slaves. From this last post from you to me I see that I have been conversing with an id.iot with the mentality of a 3 year old. Don't bother posting to me again, you are on ignore. Stop saying you are black American because you are an embarrassment and disgrace to all Americans. The people on this forum already have a bad view of African Americans and you feed into the stereotype. Next time you decide to go on a social network, please make sure you take your meds first.
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by khiaa(f): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
all4naija:

lol Mag5222 is your mirror image, both of you compliment each other well. Two psychotic idi.ots.
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by mags5222: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
khiaa:

You are crazy and borderline psychotic, with a lack of comprehension. Where in any of my post did I say all blacks were slaves. From this last post from you to me I see that I have been conversing with an id.iot with the mentality of a 3 year old. Don't bother posting to me again, you are on ignore.

I don't care for the bullcrap your'e spewing that blacks were treated the worse during slavery, when slavery is slavery period. You're the clown that believes that the bulk of the slaves were black africans.
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by mags5222: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
khiaa:

lol Mag5222 is your mirror image, both of you compliment each other well. Two psychotic idi.ots.

Don't project your stupidity on me. That id(t wants to forget about the past, and your st8pid arse wants to act like blacks were the only slaves.
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by khiaa(f): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Stormfront come and pick up your trash. To all the people on this forum I would like to let you know that the trash called mag5222 IS NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN!!
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
mags5222:

Proper education = Proper brainwashing. Your ideas of primitive cultural practice was given to you by Whites.
Yet you think you can make a difference with your primitive plan. You are joking! The earlier you realize you are insane the better for you to move on with your pathetic life. African Americans culture is more or less gotten from Africa. The gangster life!
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
khiaa:

Smh...! I can cure you of your disease if you want me to! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
african americans have a low self esteem . they think any light skin or light brown black person must be mixed . they think any black person with light brown eyes must be mixed .
there are numerous light skin people from where i'm from and not once have anyone ever thought that they are mixed . african americans would call the nigerians below mixed .

Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
mags5222:

Don't project your stupidity on me. That id(t wants to forget about the past, and your st8pid arse wants to act like blacks were the only slaves.
You are a reflection of primitive African Americans who go about the streets blaming the whites for their problems while at the same time committing crimes! Huh!
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
sexfiend: african american have a low self esteem . they any light skin black person must be mixed . african would call the nigerians below mixed .
They look ugly to me! Smh...! What are you trying to say with those unknown people images?!
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
all4naija:
They look ugly to me! Smh...! What are you trying to say with those unknown people images?!
those are nigerian actresses and model(Nkiru Sylvanus,Regina Askia,Iheoma Nnadi) . i'm just trying to tell that guy that there are numerous light skin nigerians with light brown eyes . they think everyone in nigeria is dark skin. that mag guy wants us to believe that all african americans look like will smith ,tyra banks,jada pinkett or beyonce . i'm just just trying to show him example . that there are light skin nigerians as much as there are light or light brown skin african americans . there are also dark skin nigerians as well as dark skin nigerians .
the majority of black americans are dark skin, the majority of nigerians are dark skin.

african americans would say that Professor Pat Utomi is mixed .

Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by mags5222: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
all4naija: You are a reflection of primitive African Americans who go about the streets blaming the whites for their problems while at the same time committing crimes! Huh!

LOL of course you will say this because you look down on blacks in general.
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by mags5222: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
all4naija:
Yet you think you can make a different with your primitive plan. You are joking! The earlier you realize you are insane the better for you to move on with your pathetic life. African Americans culture is more or less gotten from Africa. The gangster life!

No it isn't you clown! We adapted our own unique culture here period! What do you think you are better than black folks?
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
sexfiend: those are nigerian actresses and model . i'm just trying to tell that guy that there are numerous light skin nigerians with light brown eyes . they think everyone in nigeria is dark skin. they are trying to portray will smith or jada pinkett and beyonce as if all black americans look like them.
Okay! My apologies! Don't you listen to that idiotic AA who thinks he has no slavery background. Can you imagine that?
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
mags5222:

LOL of course you will say this because you look down on blacks in general.
I don't look down on blacks. I look down on blacks like you who can not make use of their brain to get organized and live a civilized life.
Re: Do African Americans Have A Culture? by mags5222: 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
sexfiend: african american have a low self esteem . they think any light skin or light brown black person must be mixed . they think any black person with light brown eyes must be mixed .
there are numerous light skin people from where i'm from and not once have anyone ever thought that they are mixed . african americans would call the nigerians below mixed .

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

Why Aren't There Any Successful Black Nations In The World? / Martha Dunkwu, The Omu Of Anioma: As Queen, I Can Only Marry A Woman / Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.