Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign (22558 Views)

I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman - Modu Sheriff / Tukur Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman / 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by gramci: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
We can't afford to ignore BH at this moment.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
DivideUs:

^^^^^^^ kai see reason shocked or maybe the dundee paying you needs new distraction, i wonder why BH always appear when der is heat on this govt, now its budget implementation and impeachment and boom! boko haram's got new video out like at the time of subsidy removal and subsidy probe report,SMH!!!
Keep shaking your head, the Agama Lizard does that all the time even after accidental fall. Conspiracy theories thrive in the corridors of ignorance. You need to do a little fact-checks than sit down and criticize any action taken by Govt. If you are asked to suggest ways to stop Boko Haram insurgences, the best response you will give will be to accelerate your insults on persons who are beyond your intelligence quotient.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by wowo2: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
I don't give a damn.
Please o nobody is fighting Boko o..abegi...carry your wahala go meet your friend or your only enemy, whichever it is.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
gramci: We can't afford to ignore BH at this moment.

But can you fight against their powerful 'invisible' hands?

They whole thing is political warfare/game - but BH is winning right now..
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by doctokwus: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
This Abati is a big failure,y issue a press release to sth d whole world knows is impossible& shd b taken as a joke.Its like Al Queda tellin d US pres to resign.Now I understand y Abati is seen as a disaster to GEJ& his wife,clearly not suited for d job!
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
I was wondering how he replied them! Did he also upload a video and posted it on you tube or he was simply tell us nigerians? I think silence would have been the best answer for those double crossing mud munchers!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
Now gej has given them the notion that they deserve attention.He should have neglected them by his normal 'i dnt care attitude'.They will now have a minute feeling that they are somehow in control.

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Keep shaking your heads, the Agama Lizard does that all the time even after accidental fall. Conspiracy theories thrive in the corridors of ignorance. You need to do a little fact-checks than sit down and criticize any action taken by Govt. If you are asked to suggest ways to stop Boko Haram insurgences, the best response you will give will be to accelerate your insults on persons who are beyond your intelligence quotient.

with fooooools like you no wonder we r heading nowhere, 1st of, i dont get paid nor do i have the security to take on BH and secondly i will not go round campaigning if i know/knew i couldn't protect people but hey a govt of excuses will do just that. EXCUSES!!

A 13YR OLD BOY CAN DO BETTER ABEG SO SPEAR ME........
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by kutchs: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
Though I feel the president shud not have responded to those idiots he may, however, have a point responding. Recent happenings in the north may suggest some pple may be speaking through BH. I know the mindset of an average hausa-fulani moslem on GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by ifihearam: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
DivideUs:

with fooooools like you no wonder we r heading nowhere, 1st of, i dont get paid nor do i have the security to take on BH and secondly i will not go round campaigning if i know/knew i couldn't protect people but hey a govt of excuses will do just that. EXCUSES!!

A 13YR OLD BOY CAN DO BETTER ABEG SO SPEAR ME........

Wetin this dude dey write??did u read this write up
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by PointB: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
adamabdul: Why didn't the fg reply does ogoni fooollssss?I think they should have been replied instead of boko rams

Ogonis said they are tired being called Nigerians, we have to let them be or show them why Nigeria is a good choice. Frankly speaking, it doesn't look that way at all with all the bombs going off in the North with the connivance of the local populace.

Me say deal with the Northern armed insurrection before the Ogoni peaceful declaration!
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Super1759: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
It is good that he reply them.very good! Now it is becoming clear that BH are getting weak and not beating about the bush anymore. So let them do their worse. the game is gradually ending so with his reply BH will know he dosent give a Bleep about them..imagine the rubish trait.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
Boko Haram has sponsors and Backers. And they communicate the demands of their backers who are of the Northern extraction. It is this same backers that the Presidency is responding to. Do you think Boko Haram are area boys ? These are terror squad sponsored by Northern elites. Nigeria can not afford to keep silent on their every move. AK47 and RPGs dont come cheap. The sponsors of Boko Haram know will spare nothing to return power to North so that the Oil Blocs licenses that are expiring between 2016-2019 can be renewed in their favor, cos they know with GEJ at affairs it wont happen.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by nasty45(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
I wrote this sometime back that GEJ only respond to things that affects him directly.nigerians can go to hell for all e care....OH THE KINDA PRESIDENT 9JA HAS....¤SMH¤
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by luluosas(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
The Presidency have no business in trading words
with faceless Boko Haram terrorists sect. The reply of the Presidency to these terrorists shows to a greater perspective that, President Jonathan have no single good advisers, which have exposed the Presidency to a bitter reality that, they (Presidency) knows those behind Boko Haram and that, they are no longer faceless as the Presidency always claims.
All the people that President Jonathan surrounded himself with are all sycophants and never do well. From Reuben Abati, the spokesman including all
the Ministers and advisers, they are only there for their belly and not for the good of GEJ and Nigerians. This is very very unfortunate.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by nagoma(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
A blunder prone president from no shoe to permanent banana skin sandals. He gives a damn where he shouldn't and doesn't give a damn where he should. Some mothers countries do really 'ave them! shocked
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by gramci: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
shymmex:

But can you fight against their powerful 'invisible' hands?

They whole thing is political warfare/game - but BH is winning right now..

It will require the concerted effort of the government and locals to deal with the BH menace.

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by maigida231(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
Gej has jus made boko haram feel important by replying dem,lyk putin dem in charge of d game,seriously I don't blame gej for ansin boko haram,gej jus did it to clear d Air before acn,acf etc dat r being jobless always seeking opportunity to criticised gej get is opportunity to say rubbish,may GOD protect us
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Willzkid(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
In pidgin english:
Boko...if una like make una hug moving trailer...me and my wife don stand fit like olumo for this zanga grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by martyns303(m): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
GEJ is abusing the integrity of his office by replying this guys. there's this movies "Body of lies" in it a CIA chief said "this guys dnt want to negotiate, they're intentions are clear, to coarse every infidel to their religion" and when you dont? you all know the answer.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by slinkky(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
They do not deserve a reply
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by luluosas(m): 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2012
Biggyd2: Now the government can never claim that they are "faceless". They couldn't have responded to a ghost, abi? undecided
My point exactly.

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2012

8 Likes

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by malele(m): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
adamabdul: Why didn't the fg reply does ogoni fooollssss?I think they should have been replied instead of boko rams

You are a goat, you still want dem to stay in this pit latrine called nigeria, were ur boko brothers are busy destroying..
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Super1759: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2012
Willzkid: In pidgin english:
Boko...if una like make una hug moving trailer...me and my wife don stand fit like olumo for this zanga grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
lol
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by jevic(m): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
Silence would have been preferred.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
malele:

You are a goat, you still want dem to stay in this pit latrine called nigeria, were ur boko brothers are busy destroying..

^^^ seems the ogonis are the only ones thinking straight

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Afam4eva(m): 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
It have now gotten to the level that our president now exanges words with terrorists.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by vanbonattel: 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2012
if na me be jonathan every boko man will be shaking in his boots, i dont mind to bomb the whole of the affected areas to prove my point that you cannot joke with my mandate. by now they would have relocated back to afghanistan

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by ajf(m): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2012
Why would the president reply to this kain thing? Yeah Reuben Abati and his boss are truly useless...they nothing about their jobs.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by lumeneng22: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2012
How can you ask nigerian president to convert to a religion of violent? Hav u 4gotten that majority of nigerian voted for him to be there?
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2012
lumeneng22: How can you ask nigerian president to convert to a religion of violent? Hav u 4gotten that majority of nigerian voted for him to be there?

RELIGION OF VIOLENT...?our English language self is another terrorist attack...oga ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide / 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets / APC Has No Candidates In Rivers State, INEC Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.