Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign (22556 Views)

I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman - Modu Sheriff / Tukur Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman / 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by canuck(m): 3:23am On Aug 06, 2012
cgem: This is crazy: 5 soldiers were reportedly bombed in Yobe, and Mr President did not reply. If it was Israel or America, killing just one soldier is an act of war, yet we want to diaglogue with the bastards. What GEJ replies to is the summon on him resigning. This is the dumbest and most clueless president we have ever had. Our country is at war with the constant killing of officers yet, our president only responds to him not resigning or resigning.
OBJ smoked out Odi, just for the killing of one soldier. Jonathan is in serious trouble....

On point. . .I don tire, my broda.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by dasparrow: 3:27am On Aug 06, 2012
adamabdul: Why didn't the fg reply does ogoni fooollssss?I think they should have been replied instead of boko rams

Why are you calling them fools? Is it a must that they share a country with you?
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by onatisi(m): 3:28am On Aug 06, 2012
GEJ HAPPENS TO BE THE MOST SENSELESS PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD ,I CANT BELIEVE HE ANSWERED THOSE GUYS,NOW THEY HAVE GOTTEN WHAT THEY WANTED A DIRECT VERBAL CONFRONTATION WITH THEM.HAS OBAMA EVER REPLIED AL QEADA?HE IS THE PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER IN CHEIF YET HE IS REPLYING A STUPID COMMENT FROM BOKO HARAM,NOW WE SHOULD BE EXPECTING MORE DEADLY AND DEVASTATING ATTACKS,BOKO HARAM GUYS WILL BE JUBILATING NOW IN THEIR CAMP,

2 Likes

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by onatisi(m): 3:33am On Aug 06, 2012
GEJ SIMPLY DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING AND WHAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO DO I THINK IT IS RIGHT IF WE CALL THAT CLUELESS.I AM TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED IN THIS GUY.I DONT THINK WE NEED TO HAVE ANYONE FROM GEJ REGION AS A PRESIDENT AGAIN IN THIS COUNTRY.OTHER AFRICAN LEADERS WILL JUST BE LAUGHING.SEE WETTING OBJ CAUSED NOW HE HAS GONE TO OTTA HOW I WISH BOKO HARAM WILL BOMB THAT PLACE
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by ubandire(m): 3:37am On Aug 06, 2012
Goes a long way to burtress the fact that this faceless group is sponsored by those who are afraid of the ballot box,pheeeew they have lost it...

2 Likes

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by mu2sa2: 3:38am On Aug 06, 2012
ArQueBusieR: He shouldn't have replied.
GEJ and boko haram are parleys; that's why they ar exchanging words. The adage reminds us that only a mad man replies a mad man.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by onatisi(m): 3:39am On Aug 06, 2012
I AM HAVING A FEELING THAT REUBEN ABATI MAY BE SACKED ANYTIME FROM NOW BECAUSE IT WAS HE THAT MADE THE STATEMENT THAT THE PRESIDENT ONT RESIGN NOT GEJ HIMSELF,PLS GUYS LOOK AT THE NEWS VERY WELL I HAVE A FEELING ABATI WILL BE SACKED THIS WEEK
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by dougivilla(m): 3:46am On Aug 06, 2012
Billyonaire: Responding is necessary, let me explain. Not long ago, the 19 Governors from the North held a meeting at Abuja, and declared that the North is prepared to take over power come 2015. There was no condemnation of Boko Haram! Then all of a sudden, Boko Haram has changed demand from Islamization of Nigeria to Resignation of President. Is it surprising that the demand of Boko Haram, is now similar to the demand of the 19 Northern Governors ? Your guess is as good as mine.
On point! When chief Clark talk, them say na lie.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by dougivilla(m): 3:51am On Aug 06, 2012
omowolewa: Tom V. Jerry

Gbam! The battle line is drawn!!

Fastest AK47 will win.
No, na fastest fingers, just like who wants to be a millionaire
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by dayokanu(m): 3:59am On Aug 06, 2012
So retardeen don see him mates now wey dem dey exchange words
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by onatisi(m): 4:03am On Aug 06, 2012
dayokanu: So retardeen don see him mates now wey dem dey exchange words
i just hope he comes out to defend himself that he never replied that it was abati personal opinion,unless we are doomed in this country those boko bois will get bolder and more dangerous
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by gbadexy(m): 4:09am On Aug 06, 2012
I didn't expect him to acknowledge them talk less of responding to their demands.
The man too dey count things.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by onatisi(m): 4:13am On Aug 06, 2012
gbadexy: I didn't expect him to acknowledge them talk less of responding to their demands.
The man too dey count things.
i think it was abati that made the statemnt not him ,check it out becasue if he really said it then he is a fool
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Meristem: 4:40am On Aug 06, 2012
malele: This boko haram are the most senseless people on this planet, how can one be destroying his state of origin,in an attempt to show the world that the president can't perform. anyway the president aint resigning soon AT ALL, so do ur worst.
Seconded!
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Meristem: 4:45am On Aug 06, 2012
gramci: We can't afford to ignore BH at this moment.
Fact. The question is what do we do Yield to their imbecilic demands and set a dangerous trend of bowing to terrorists?
My friend, use your brain!
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by crackhouse(m): 4:47am On Aug 06, 2012
Hahahahahahehehehe, wonders shall never end o. So this man really replied the Bokoharam? Chai i don die for here o, does it mean that Mr Abati cannot advice Mr president on who to reply to and who not to reply? I am surprised he replied the BH boys. Must he reply every Tom in this country?. For real, Gej don fvck up again. Honestly i wouldn't have believe this but the source just made me to.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by waja(m): 4:48am On Aug 06, 2012
ajf: Why would the president reply to this kain thing? Yeah Reuben Abati and his boss are truly useless...they nothing about their jobs.
. If He fails to reply, U would have been the first to condemn him.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by waja(m): 4:50am On Aug 06, 2012
onatisi:
i think it was abati that made the statemnt not him ,check it out becasue if he really said it then he is a fool
. No respect for your president.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by onatisi(m): 4:53am On Aug 06, 2012
waja: . If He fails to reply, U would have been the first to condemn him.
the problem with gej is that he talks too much nd most at times too much rubbish,
we dont WANT HIM TO TALK WE WANT HIM TO ACT ,obama orders every single drone attack he doesnt need to talk if civilians gets killed he simply act ,abati should be sacked he doesnt fit that post
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by onatisi(m): 4:55am On Aug 06, 2012
waja: . No respect for your president.
YES AND I REPEAT MYSELF IF ACTUALLY HE SAID WHAT PPL ARE SAYING HE SAID THEN HE IS THE BIGGEST MOST FOOLISH PRESIDENT I HAVE EVER SEEN
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by kaeto(m): 4:55am On Aug 06, 2012
floriana: I think Reuben is on overdrive with the advent of bulldog Doyin Okupe. Did you ever read about Obama replying Bin Laden before taking him out?
imaginary nursery rhyme,mhn! Obama to osama- ''al qaeda and osama are enemies of the state, they are on the run and must be over-ran.'' Those boko idiots and buhari needs this ONE time short, authoritative and very classy retort, i'm sure they are block headed, gulping sour fura with blood in their brains. IMO, they should state who becomes the next president when GEJ resigns so we know what they're up to.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Hadone(m): 5:00am On Aug 06, 2012
onatisi: GEJ HAPPENS TO BE THE MOST SENSELESS PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD ,I CANT BELIEVE HE ANSWERED THOSE GUYS,NOW THEY HAVE GOTTEN WHAT THEY WANTED A DIRECT VERBAL CONFRONTATION WITH THEM.HAS OBAMA EVER REPLIED AL QEADA?HE IS THE PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER IN CHEIF YET HE IS REPLYING A STUPID COMMENT FROM BOKO HARAM,NOW WE SHOULD BE EXPECTING MORE DEADLY AND DEVASTATING ATTACKS,BOKO HARAM GUYS WILL BE JUBILATING NOW IN THEIR CAMP,

Agree with U. For them is like winning a war.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by waja(m): 5:01am On Aug 06, 2012
Those that said He wouldn't have replied should have a re-think. The Boko's tactics seem to have faded away, so they wanted to know how relevant they are. To me, GEJ gave them the best answer, meaning they should change tactics, for He won't give a damn still.

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by kaeto(m): 5:02am On Aug 06, 2012
adamabdul: Why didn't the fg reply does ogoni fooollssss?I think they should have been replied instead of boko rams
and what makes you think you are not the biggest fool, i know you are uncircumcised, is your brain also in dire need of surgery?
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by onatisi(m): 5:08am On Aug 06, 2012
waja: Those that said He wouldn't have replied should have a re-think. The Boko's tactics seem to have faded away, so they wanted to know how relevant they are. To me, GEJ gave them the best answer, meaning they should change tactics, for He won't give a damn still.
you are wrong ,he just gave them undue recognition and popularity
do u really know what it means to be the PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER IN CHEIF OF THE FEDERAL ARMED FORCES OF NIGERIA?DO U THINK IF YARDUA OR ABACHA WERE IN HIS SHOES THEY WOULD HAVE REPLIED BOKO HARAM?
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by kaeto(m): 5:15am On Aug 06, 2012
DivideUs:

with fooooools like you no wonder we r heading nowhere, 1st of, i dont get paid nor do i have the security to take on BH and secondly i will not go round campaigning if i know/knew i couldn't protect people but hey a govt of excuses will do just that. EXCUSES!!

A 13YR OLD BOY CAN DO BETTER ABEG SO SPEAR ME........
and where have solomons like you taken nigeria to in terms of progress. Our noise and blame gaming ends on the internet, just as you have condemned the whole word by making yourself sound both wise and brave. Fact is, we blindly think b.haram is an enemy to just GEJ , too bad and sad we seldom see the agenda of the north to bully 'a better south' into slavery and backwardness. Instead of a northerner emerging president come 2015, the country better splits than...
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by birdman(m): 5:17am On Aug 06, 2012
If it werent so tragic, it would be hilarious to see all these dolts who voted GEJ in now whining. We have a bonafide mumu in power. God help us.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Onyejonchi: 5:23am On Aug 06, 2012
Let d north keep fooling themselves. The think an original Niger Delta man would leave post just like that. GEJ may look as if he is clueless but wait keep ur finger cross. The hausas think they re still in control?

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Jettage: 5:24am On Aug 06, 2012
What is the essence of his response? He want us to see him as a Goliath Abi? when we need him to respond to better National Issues, he goofed. Just the way he goofed in Trinidad and Tobago. He Talks when he is supposed to keep quiet and keeps quiet when he is meant to talk. Shouldn't he just ignore these cowards who hide in the Dark to destroy lives?
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Subkid(m): 5:24am On Aug 06, 2012
It is practicaly ridiculus dat 9giria is dot dot as bokoharam cmunicate wt crap, 9ja must ova cum boko as u.s.a ovacum osama
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by afrikanns: 5:27am On Aug 06, 2012
If ur resignation will be 4 the benefit of the nigerians, i think it is advisable u do that asap. Like discipline white and asians people will do, please mr.presi. Take the bold step 4 the good of all.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by kaeto(m): 5:30am On Aug 06, 2012
flexdee: Let's pause for a while and think about the activities of boko boys and FG, why is it that anytime there's heat on this administration, that's when BH will come up with another cr*p?

I think there's so much to this than what we ever knew as I see it as a way of diverting our attentions from what's supposed to be a good governance. All these now made me to assume that GEJ is using BH to cover up for his cluelessness and if not he should act like a real president and C n C.

From subsidy probe to Facrook case to impeachment threat and budget implementation, Mr Gej u need to act and do the right thing for once if u don't know anything about BH activities and why are you afraid as a president?
learn to be creative for once. This your comment is both old and disusing just like the tortoise in 'tales by moonlight'.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari To Head Ministry Of Petroleum For 18 Months: Punch / Despite Auctioning Vehicles, Lagosians Still Deliberately Flout Traffic Rules / Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.