Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign (22555 Views)

I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman - Modu Sheriff / Tukur Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman / 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Super1759: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2012
kobikwelu: na todayy??

Nigerians always have a very short memory..
i remmember when OBj was in power...everybody was lamenting that ObJ was the worst president this country ever had..infact people in some quaters were praying for a coup...when Umaru went into power the same people were also calling him the worst president we ever had and the most selfish!!!
Now GEJ don enter..na still the same headline...***yawn***

Abeg make una go sleep....and stop blaming the Government for everything...that ship is old, battered and has sailed a looong time ago...

look for new stories...

Lameos!!!
my brother,I don tire for nigerians self. They are just good at raining causes unnecessarily without thinking.
Its very obvious that the BK are at the verge of "no more tactis" from the begining of their fight.they keep giving flemzy reasons; no more western education, they fought the govt,they fought press,they fought schools,they fought churches now when the heat is much they are saying they want gej to be an islam and resign.
This boys have sponsors and they are getting fustrated day-by-day.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by tpapi: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2012
Dyce: Little time wey u get away from patience, u take am dey reply boko haram. U r jobless o. U really r Retardeeen
fm ur post it clear u r very dull n av a low IQ
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by jude33084(m): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2012
GEJ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fall our hand oh!

H̲̅€ was quiet all these while bt when H̲̅€ heard of "resign" H̲̅€ was quick t̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥
respond undecided Power drunk angry
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Jambsupport(f): 7:40am On Aug 06, 2012
Wot r 40laptop guyz sayin
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Jambsupport(f): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2012
jude33084: GEJ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fall our hand oh!

H̲̅€ was quiet all these while bt when H̲̅€ heard of "resign" H̲̅€ was quick t̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥
LMAO!!!! dolt fear resign shapshap
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Super1759: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2012
afam4eva:
It just shows that things are getting worse.
things are not getting worse. Brother afam, for God's sake gej is trying his best despite the distraction and doing very well. Rather things are getting better. the darkest night gives birth to daylight.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Ejemu1010(f): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2012
grin angry angry kill them all.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by DonaldGenes(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2012
The president has disappointed me sha..
Why did he have to diqnified them with a proporptional response?...He should have iqnore bluntly and overtly!!....i wonder what his numerous advicers are really doing there!!
These people should allow Him rest for screaming out
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Super1759: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2012
jude33084: GEJ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fall our hand oh!

he is power drunk and you are madly drunk as well. So you want him to step down for terrorists to step in. Please wise up
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by onatisi(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
I've carefully watched this thread for hours and i observed that many Nigerians are myopic. I think it's time this thread go down like several other derisive threads. People that doesn't understand the polity keeps spouting tosh. Point is, BH is an intl. recorgnised terrorist group with strong connection with al-Qaeda and co. Why should Mr. President not respond? 2) BH is more political in nature than an Islamist group. 3) The sponsors of BH made that statement only via BH to cause intense upraising in the polity. The horrific intentions of these people are glaring to GEJ and responding swiftly was a top-notch move.
so as far as u are concerned talking is better than acting?and as far as we are concerned bh is operating in nigeria ,causing mayhem in nigeria so where is the international angle ?is bh fighting in another country apart from nigeria?pls pls u are not smarter than everyone on this forum,i voted for pdp and gej and i regret voting for them,all that he needs to do is release the name of one of the sponsors of bh,place an arrest warrant on the person that will create some pressure on the group and make the bigger fish among the sponsors jittery that he has balls,maybe u dont kno that in psycolgy by replying them with such a statement as i will not resign shows that he gej is under pressure,these bh has psycologist among them.so pls ur theory doesnt work here.if he wanted to make that statement he should have made it withing the nigerian political circle ,maybe pdp meetings or FEC meeting not 24hrs after shekau made tat video
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by onatisi(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2012
Donalð Genes: The president has disappointed me sha..
Why did he have to diqnified them with a proporptional response?...He should have iqnore bluntly and overtly!!....i wonder what his numerous advicers are really doing there!!
These people should allow Him rest for screaming out
i m still finding it hard to believe he said it,i think the mistke is from abati,because no president will stoop so low in replying a video comment like that

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by DonaldGenes(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2012
Honestly,GEJ is really trying as a human being.....that post ain't easy at all...so many people wants to bring his qovt down by all means........so i can't blame or accuse him of any,,May God help Him

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
BH is more political in nature than an Islamist group. 3) The sponsors of BH made that statement only via BH to cause intense upraising in the polity. The horrific intentions of these people are glaring to GEJ and responding swiftly was a top-notch move.
this is brilliant! i agree wit u on dis man.

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by DExplorer1: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2012
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by profola2be(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2012
onatisi: GEJ HAPPENS TO BE THE MOST SENSELESS PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD ,I CANT BELIEVE HE ANSWERED THOSE GUYS,NOW THEY HAVE GOTTEN WHAT THEY WANTED A DIRECT VERBAL CONFRONTATION WITH THEM.HAS OBAMA EVER REPLIED AL QEADA?HE IS THE PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER IN CHEIF YET HE IS REPLYING A STUPID COMMENT FROM BOKO HARAM,NOW WE SHOULD BE EXPECTING MORE DEADLY AND DEVASTATING ATTACKS,BOKO HARAM GUYS WILL BE JUBILATING NOW IN THEIR CAMP,

REUBEN TABATI, OUR WE STILL IN FOWER(POWER)?
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by DExplorer1: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2012
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by frevangel(m): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2012
In my opinion, Reuben Abati is GEJ's biggest undoing, he has failed woefully in his job. GEJ should dropped and a better media adviser should be hired.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2012
Goodluck fall my hand for replying to this animals called BH. He should have let them know they don't matter at all by keeping quiet or still let the naija delta militants reply them cause I know they will do it so that it will be terror vs terror.

GEJ is time for u to crack down on those niggas + their sponsors. I must say all the 19 Northern Governors are members of boko haram. Period
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by emolade4re: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2012
Dis idiots are really confused n egoistic. They want GEJ to resign to take back power to da north. Some big northern politicians needs to be interrogated squarely. U dnt need a prophet to tell u dat dis BOKO RAMS are sponsored.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by EMPERORZIMUS: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2012
Yeap,steady and true bt GEJ should fink and return to the slums to pick those retired and dismisses sojaz and mopols i fink they can handle these issues beta Dan doz in service "GOD BLESS NIGERIA"
Sisi_Kill: When they bomb people to bits, he is slow to respond.

When they tell him to resign, he wastes no time replying.

I think it is to safe to say we know whose back the president's "got"

Hint: It ain't you!! lipsrsealed
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by kumbalo(m): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2012
floriana: I think Reuben is on overdrive with the advent of bulldog Doyin Okupe. Did you ever read about Obama replying Bin Laden before taking him out?
on point
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by onatisi(m): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2012
fr_evangel: In my opinion, Reuben Abati is GEJ's biggest undoing, he has failed woefully in his job. GEJ should dropped and a better media adviser should be hired.
that is exactly the point gej didnt make that statement he cant be so daft to ridicule his office by replying shekau or whatever his name is
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Sogo10: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2012
boko haram dey craze 4 head.in as much as i dont even like Gej.he shouldnt resign.it will b beta 4 us 2 split.

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by yomz1e(m): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2012
Dear Mr President,
I am not surprised that these SOBs can threaten you because really and truly you have no balls, you are more interested in staying in power
and embezzle funds, I bet all your fam are out of harms way so ordinary Nigerians doesn't matter. How can you negotiate with terrorist, you know who terrorizing us . Sir, you should bring counter terrorist experts from countries who have been dealing with such threats for years. I would have brought in the CIA, MI6 and MOSSAD to neutralize these threats, no shame in bringing foreign expert who can help us become intelligent enough to deal with such threats, better still hire snipers to kill them and their sponsors, we wont cry for them. Also sir as the head of the house,your house needs to be in order, there are people in your house that don't want him there.

Yours Sincerely
A'Concerned Nigerian
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by DExplorer1: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2012
onatisi:
so as far as u are concerned talking is better than acting?and as far as we are concerned bh is operating in nigeria , causing mayhem in nigeria so where is the international angle ?is bh fighting in another country apart from nigeria?pls pls u are not smarter than everyone on this forum, i voted for pdp and gej and i regret voting for them,all that he needs to do is release the name of one of the sponsors of bh,place an arrest warrant on the person that will create some pressure on the group and make the bigger fish among the sponsors jittery that he has balls,maybe u dont kno that in psycolgy by replying them with such a statement as i will not resign shows that he gej is under pressure,these bh has psycologist among them.so pls ur theory doesnt work here.if he wanted to make that statement he should have made it withing the nigerian political circle ,maybe pdp meetings or FEC meeting not 24hrs after shekau made tat video
You don't have to insult me because i'm game. I'm observing a day tolerance so you're forgiven. Dude, the bolded just messed you up. Have you been reading the dailies or listening to the news? Please GOOGLE bokoharam activities in KENYA and MALI, that's my answer. Secondly, talking about intl collabos and whotnot, do you know that al-Qaeda is somewhere in Nigeria? Do you know that they kidnap expatriats to fund BH activities? My friend, these are not insinuations but thorough findings if you've been following the ugly trend.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by DonaldGenes(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2012
Isn't it high time we shud try hv snipers around the volatile zones to take these fools down one by one on proper sighting and on qenuine info if other security aqencies can't do anything tanqible
or lets the security comb all the houses,bush and everywhere in d volatile reqion and search for weapons.......then we can back it up with some viqilante qroups that can on the otherhand fight these ppl once and for all....
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by BrutusOj(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2012
adamabdul: Why didn't the fg reply does ogoni fooollssss?I think they should have been replied instead of boko rams
I pity u,some of u can't even hide ur sentiment at all.d Ogoni ppl are seeking for a soverign state,dey didn't ask mr president to resign,if d hausas want an independent state,dey shud say it and u wu see what wud bcome of dem in less dan a month...mtcheeeew
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2012
Billyonaire: Responding is necessary, let me explain. Not long ago, the 19 Governors from the North held a meeting at Abuja, and declared that the North is prepared to take over power come 2015. There was no condemnation of Boko Haram! Then all of a sudden, Boko Haram has changed demand from Islamization of Nigeria to Resignation of President. Is it surprising that the demand of Boko Haram, is now similar to the demand of the 19 Northern Governors ? Your guess is as good as mine.
from your explanation, GEJ's reply is directed at some personalities and not to the monster (BH). It is now obvious that GEJ is fearful. Why not setup those idiots and clamp down on em. Remember, politics' a game. In essence, he shld'nt av replied them, rather, he shld hv set a trap for those personalities and conjure the anti-crime system to dish outrageous penalties to them.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by jude33084(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2012
Super1759: he is power drunk and you are madly drunk as well. So you want him to step down for terrorists to step in. Please wise up

♍♈ point is H̲̅€ shouldn't have replied them at allllll! Doing so will make them t̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥
release ♍☺R̶̲̥̅̊϶ videos in τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ future making ♍☺R̶̲̥̅̊϶ outrageous demands angry
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by BabaO2: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2012
But why responding to clowns?, it shows the smoke is reaching them, they must be smoked out
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by yomz1e(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2012
Bring in the MOSSADS to help us deal with these Kunts!!! They are good in dealing with Muslims terrorists.
Re: GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign by TrueNaijaguy: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2012
I don't just know why people raise some issues where there's no need for it. If there was no reponse from The FG most haters will still blame GEJ for being quiet. There's a difference between trading words and responding to a statement in order to dispell unnecessary insinuations.

There was nothing wrong with the response. It's simply a direct message to the sponsors of this deadly group that have decided that Nigeria will not be. Rather than waste our time on criticising GEJ we should invest more time on vigilance so that we can report any suspicious activities to the authorities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. / Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. / President Buhari To Head Ministry Of Petroleum For 18 Months: Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.