Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions (41292 Views)

Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / Pastor Chris Erects Massive Billboard-Can Someone Please Confirm How True Is It? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by elampiro(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mathew 24. Very important.
1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. 3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. 45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. 48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by zig2ryme04: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

OMFG!!!!!!!

Are you being facetious??

Pleeeeeeeeease tell me you are!!!

Aya!! Are you saying Pastor Chris is now on the same level as Jesus Christ?

Okay lemme ask you this - If you believe the verse you just quoted about being joint heirs in the context you understand it. . .Why are some heirs elevated over others? Why isn't anyone putting pictures of you all over the place? Why do you have a trek to the church of your fellow joint heir, who by the way drives in the latest cars? Why do you need a fellow Joint Heir for your salvation. . .after all Jesus Christ was not selective in His glory passing.

I will answer your questions; Until you know your right standing in Christ, you will come to realize that unto you is given the misteries of the Kingdom of God and that God has dealt with everyone a measure of faith. If you understand what the heir is, then you would know misteries of the kingdom of God. And i must tell you that in the Kingdom of God there are Classes of being. Look at the story of the rich man and lazarus, when they died the rich man went to hell while lazarus was on the bossom of abraham. what you should notice is that when the poor guy got to heaven he was still that same poor guy because the rich man told father abraham to send lazarus to dip his hand in water and quench his taste. your revelation to the things of God will make you a beter heir with Christ and when you get to heaven you will still have a crow for it because not everyone that gets to heaven will have a crown. the crown is for SOUL WINNERS and GIVERS.Read Ephesians 4:11-13. If no one is puting my picture in any place, at least i have my picture in my room because i am the express image of God. if i have to trek to the church of my fellow joint heir, then i am doing the right thing. the bible says ''do not forsake the gathering of your brethren'' Do you know that Jesus was selective? He said to the Father ''OF ALL YOU HAVE GIVEN ME NO ONE WAS LOST EXCEPT THE SON OF PERDITION'' so tell me, was that not selective? why did He have to choose the twelve disciples?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by CeaserB: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
afam4eva: Is pastor Chris an American? Why did they add a photo of him being an American president and not a Nigerian president. Tufiakwa.

My broda If given the option; Would you like to be a Nigerian President or an American President?

As For Me, I'm only Nigerian on Paper, By Heart I'm Not.

...Awaiting Project 2015.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by solid3(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
I am sorry for all of u speaking against any man of God. Pls do ur self a favor, SPEAK NO EVIL AGAINST ANY MAN OF GOD. With all sorts of things being said, the church of christ is waxing stronger everyday.
If Pst Chris is a failure, wld u have anything to write about him and his ministry?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
ARES: seriously donkey = private jet now?..... nigga u full of shitttt
Yea, Donkeys in 1st century were the "richest" means of transport. The "white donkey" was meant for the Great men of authority and Jesus, the King of the Jews rode on one of those into Jerusalem and was hailed; "Hossana!,Hossana!!,Hossana!!!, in the highest, Blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord" Indeed, it was a private jet in the 1st century."
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
*solid*:
I am sorry for all of u speaking against any man of God. Pls do ur self a favor, SPEAK NO EVIL AGAINST ANY MAN OF GOD. With all sorts of things being said, the church of christ is waxing stronger everyday.
If Pst Chris is a failure, wld u have anything to write about him and his ministry?
LOL, Very soon, if God doesnt call me, I will call myself. "Touch not the annointed"...lol this is classic.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by elampiro(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mathew 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by dmainboss: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Last days ? As per the issue of end of times or last days, I wanna ask; Which world is ending ? Planet Earth ? The milky way galaxy ? The Andromeda Galaxy ? The Universe ? Which ?
About being saved: I am already saved, I do not need a Jesus Christ to be saved. Apparently you people still believe that Jesus is the only way to God, for me, Jesus is a pathway to God, and I crossed that pathway already. Jesus, I know.

You just proved my point. I have nothing against you but the bible clearly shows that people like you cannot like or agree with a true message from Jesus and the bible. That you are comfortable with his message with what you believe up there just proves my point!
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
In all honesty i dont care what pastor chris or his people put up in a banner....he is a business man and advertising is a critical part of his advancement. the fact is this, these so called preachers have led more people to atheism with their attitude and their serious lack of humility....
kudos to all those who patronize his trade.... if it works for you, nice and dandy, if you wanna sit back and think out side the box, ask your self if you are worshiping God or you are going to church because there is a jerry curled, pony tail hair pastor that is coming to tell you all you want to hear and feed your ego to the size of cathedrals, or there would be half dressed girls that u want to impress with your armani suit..... the choice is yours.... only you know the reason you rush off every sunday morning. forget your pastor for a while, think with your head..... God gave you brains for a reason....thank you

2 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Yea, Donkeys in 1st century were the "richest" means of transport. The "white donkey" was meant for the Great men of authority and Jesus, the King of the Jews rode on one of those into Jerusalem and was hailed; "Hossana!,Hossana!!,Hossana!!!, in the highest, Blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord" Indeed, it was a private jet in the 1st century."
there he goes again! Comparing a donkey to a private jet! If u compare a donkey to a toyota camry, I might be satisfied with your comparism but private jet? Hell no billy! You got it all wrong.pls can't you stop deceiving yourself with your baseless argument?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by cheddarking(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Yea, Donkeys in 1st century were the "richest" means of transport. The "white donkey" was meant for the Great men of authority and Jesus, the King of the Jews rode on one of those into Jerusalem and was hailed; "Hossana!,Hossana!!,Hossana!!!, in the highest, Blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord" Indeed, it was a private jet in the 1st century."

You are so full of Sh1t its unreal...

Donkeys were/are the pack animals of peasants!

His riding on a donkey was to symbolize HUMILITY(Much unlike Chris Oyakhilome).He could easily have got a big horse or a Chariot of horses.

Stop exposing your underdeveloped intellect to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by cheddarking(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
ARES: ask your self if you are worshiping God or you are going to church because there is a jerry curled, pony tail hair pastor that is coming to tell you all you want to hear and feed your ego to the size of cathedrals, or there would be half dressed girls that u want to impress with your armani suit..... the choice is yours....

cheesy grin
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by tmontee: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: There was no photography during the times of Jesus Christ. The pictures of Jesus circulated worldwide are mere caricature of the great man whose life and times have impacted positively to the planet. Pastor Chris and other men of God deserve the praises,adoration and accolades for expounding on the ancient teachings. Jesus Christ expounded on the same Jewish Teachings using the parables for his generations to enable the neanderthals to understand. Pastor Chris and other Nigerian MOGs are continuing from where Jesus stopped. They deserve the jets and the great lives they live. After all, Jesus rode a donkey to Jerusalem, which was the private jet of that time.

Is this you talking or your ignorance? I suggest you go and study that passage again. Riding on a colt was a symbol of humility.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by dmainboss: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
zig2ryme04:

I will answer your questions; Until you know your right standing in Christ, you will come to realize that unto you is given the misteries of the Kingdom of God and that God has dealt with everyone a measure of faith. If you understand what the heir is, then you would know misteries of the kingdom of God. And i must tell you that in the Kingdom of God there are Classes of being. Look at the story of the rich man and lazarus, when they died the rich man went to hell while lazarus was on the bossom of abraham. what you should notice is that when the poor guy got to heaven he was still that same poor guy because the rich man told father abraham to send lazarus to dip his hand in water and quench his taste. your revelation to the things of God will make you a beter heir with Christ and when you get to heaven you will still have a crow for it because not everyone that gets to heaven will have a crown. the crown is for SOUL WINNERS and GIVERS.Read Ephesians 4:11-13. If no one is puting my picture in any place, at least i have my picture in my room because i am the express image of God. if i have to trek to the church of my fellow joint heir, then i am doing the right thing. the bible says ''do not forsake the gathering of your brethren'' Do you know that Jesus was selective? He said to the Father ''OF ALL YOU HAVE GIVEN ME NO ONE WAS LOST EXCEPT THE SON OF PERDITION'' so tell me, was that not selective? why did He have to choose the twelve disciples?

Everything you said has no basis in God's word. It comes from the teachings you have received from your church. God has no special children. He is no respecter of person. If you make yourself. Available to God, he will use you. And the crown you receive from God is not for soul winners and givers. Please do a search of crown and rewards in the new testament and study carefully. It is for those who overcome. Overcoming refers to many things. It is your pastor that told you it is for givers. Please study your bible for yourself after listening to your pastor. That is what we are told to do.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billy-goat,
Stop making a mockery of yourself with all these posts.
You're just blundering from one error to the other.

donkey=private jet in the old era?Please.Spare us that hog-wash.
There was a thing called a HORSE and it was several times more powerful than a donkey. The donkey was a sign of Jesus' humilty and he did it ONCE to fulfil scripture. He never went around riding a donkey.
There was also a mode of travel called CHARIOT too, used by the leaders back then. . .
It's not everything the eye sees that the mouth reports.
You don't have to defend everything just for the sake of it.

This is a clear-case of man-worship,no matter how you try to spin it. Christianity abhors man-worship.You're better off saying it's wrong.
tmontee:

Is this you talking or your ignorance? I suggest you go and study that passage again. Riding on a colt was a symbol of humility.

Thank you. You obviously were attentive during Sunday school as a child.
This Billy-goat was busy playing and making noise.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
berem: can someone please tell this dude to stop putting Jesus on the same level with chris oyakhilome and other men of God? How can you compare a donkey and private jet? How much does a donkey cost compared to a private jet? Was it jesus that bought the donkey he rode on? How could you come here and type nonsense without thinking? Damn it!
Girlfriend, Tell me the most expensive means of transportation in the 1st century and also tell me the most expensive means of transportation in the 21st century. The donkey was in the 1st century what a private jet is, in 21st century. Jesus didnt buy the donkey, I didnt say so. But riding on it wasnt because he was tired. He rode on it and he was heralded with "Hossana!, Hossana!!, Hossana in the Highest, blessed is he, who comes in the name of the Lord." It was a classic show of a wealthy God" And its the same things that the great Men of God are doing not only in Nigeria. Do you wanna tell me that you understand Christianity more than Chris Oyhaks, David Oyedepo, TB Joshua, Redeem's Daddy, etc ? (Any fool can know, but the point is to understand-(Einsten). These Men of God are flamboyant in all their ways of lives and their charity is publicized for more respect and to make more members troop in to pay offerings. Listen, its time you ponder what is in Christianity that the men of God portray wealth. There must be something that they know that you do not know. For me, nothing matters, Money answereth all things is all I can understand. It is biblical.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
StarBoard: Billy-goat,
Stop making a mockery of yourself with all these posts.
You're just blundering from one error to the other.

donkey=private jet in the old era?Please.Spare us that hog-wash.
There was a thing called a HORSE and it was several times more powerful than a donkey.
There was also a mode of travel called CHARIOT too, used by the leaders back then. . .
It's not everything the eye sees that the mouth reports.
You don't have to defend everything just for the sake of it.

This is a clear-case of man-worship,no matter how you try to spin it. Christianity abhors man-worship.You're better off saying it's wrong.
Tell me the most expensive means of transportation in the 1st century and also tell me the most expensive means of transportation in the 21st century. The donkey was in the 1st century what a private jet is, in 21st century. Jesus didnt buy the donkey, I didnt say so. But riding on it wasnt because he was tired. He rode on it and he was heralded with "Hossana!, Hossana!!, Hossana in the Highest, blessed is he, who comes in the name of the Lord." It was a classic show of a wealthy God" And its the same things that the great Men of God are doing not only in Nigeria. Do you wanna tell me that you understand Christianity more than Chris Oyhaks, David Oyedepo, TB Joshua, Redeem's Daddy, etc ? (Any fool can know, but the point is to understand-(Einsten). These Men of God are flamboyant in all their ways of lives and their charity is publicized for more respect and to make more members troop in to pay offerings. Listen, its time you ponder what is in Christianity that the men of God portray wealth. There must be something that they know that you do not know. For me, nothing matters, Money answereth all things is all I can understand. It is biblical.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
tmontee:

What is colt ? I said Donkey, and if colt means donkey, then so be it. But if anyone told you that riding on a "white donkey" in the 1st century was "humility" then its a grand conspiracy to deceive you and people of your thought system. Jesus I know.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by jude33084(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: The billboard evokes thoughts that are already in our minds, about whether it is right for MOGs to display their pictures and portraits not that images of Jesus, the Christ. We address that core argument, and not necessarily the reality of the poster. The billboard, might not exist, but the issue is a realism.
Now I get ur arguement wink

Afam do U̶̲̥̅̊
know dat these days pastors used their pictures ΆŋԂ Ŧħåϯ of their wife? I personally believe Ŧħåϯ is nt necessary at all.

I believe ∂ ┼iϻe is coming when they will add τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ pictures of their kids Őᵑ τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ bill board grin
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Yea, Donkeys in 1st century were the "richest" means of transport. The[b] "white donkey"[/b] was meant for the Great men of authority and Jesus, the King of the Jews rode on one of those into Jerusalem and was hailed; "Hossana!,Hossana!!,Hossana!!!, in the highest, Blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord" Indeed, it was a private jet in the 1st century."

Son dont get me started.... you saw master jesus on a white donkey?.... i thought i was arguing with someone whose iq is above 5.... you dont even know your bible..... i bet jesus chose dove over eagle because the dove is stronger and is sign of power and royalty.... lesson 1. donkey is a sign of humility.....
lesson 2.people like you help these preachers elude them selves, thinking that they are mini gods, they can just strut straight into heaven, grab a few boxes of blessings, slide down like mary fuckkking poppings and distribute these blessings to the highest bidder.... angry angry angry nigga I'm pissed
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by cheddarking(m): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: He rode on it and he was heralded with "Hossana!, Hossana!!, Hossana in the Highest, blessed is he, who comes in the name of the Lord." It was a classic show of a wealthy God" .

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord = A clssic show a wealthy God?

You are the dullest, silliest, most unintelligent poster troll on Nairaland.

And considering how many dull people actually roam this website, this is no mean feat.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by akagaba(f): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
Sam Milla: His pictures are on every Christ embassy Church all over the country. I think that gay pastor loves to show himself and his new suits.
For sayin ths to a Man who has turned many 2 righteousnes, u wil suffer d wrath/ God's anger even 2ur 3rd generation. U ar cursed 4life unles u repent n start preachng d gospel. Until then, evry gud thng in ur life has been ceased. U ar d son of d devil& let d devil continue 2use u until u becom a piece of rag. Im just so sory 4u. Accept my sympathy in ur 4eva misfortune and ill- luck. Death wil b beta than ur life. u wil sure pay it all. Satan's agent.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by cheddarking(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
akagaba: For sayin ths to a Man who has turned many 2 righteousnes, u wil suffer d wrath/ God's anger even 2ur 3rd generation. U ar cursed 4life unles u repent n start preachng d gospel. Until then, evry gud thng in ur life has been ceased. U ar d son of d devil& let d devil continue 2use u until u becom a piece of rag. Im just so sory 4u. Accept my sympathy in ur 4eva misfortune and ill- luck. Death wil b beta than ur life. u wil sure pay it all. Satan's agent.

Please shut up...
Get off Chris Oyakhilome's D1ck...
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Tell me the most expensive means of transportation in the 1st century and also tell me the most expensive means of transportation in the 21st century. The donkey was in the 1st century what a private jet is, in 21st century. Jesus didnt buy the donkey, I didnt say so. But riding on it wasnt because he was tired. He rode on it and he was heralded with "Hossana!, Hossana!!, Hossana in the Highest, blessed is he, who comes in the name of the Lord." It was a classic show of a wealthy God" And its the same things that the great Men of God are doing not only in Nigeria. Do you wanna tell me that you understand Christianity more than Chris Oyhaks, David Oyedepo, TB Joshua, Redeem's Daddy, etc ? (Any fool can know, but the point is to understand-(Einsten). These Men of God are flamboyant in all their ways of lives and their charity is publicized for more respect and to make more members troop in to pay offerings. Listen, its time you ponder what is in Christianity that the men of God portray wealth. There must be something that they know that you do not know. For me, nothing matters, Money answereth all things is all I can understand. It is biblical.
Billy-
Don't make a mokery of yourself.
Horses were superior to donkeys as a mode of human transport.They still are, only they are not used.
Do your history and know that a horse was more expensive to maintain.Then realise that there was also a thing called CHARIOT.
Do you know what a chariot is?

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by akagaba(f): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
cheddarking: This is 21st Century Idolatry....

A collective effort by his customers church members to kiss his well-groomed asss...

Call it wateva u want 2call it, its ur mouth directed by Satan ur father. Like father, like child.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
ARES:

Son dont get me started.... you saw master jesus on a white donkey?.... i thought i was arguing with someone whose iq is above 5.... you dont even know your bible..... i bet jesus chose dove over eagle because the dove is stronger and is sign of power and royalty.... lesson 1. donkey is a sign of humility.....
lesson 2.people like you help these preachers elude them selves, thinking that they are mini gods, they can just strut straight into heaven, grab a few boxes of blessings, slide down like mary fuckkking poppings and distribute these blessings to the highest bidder.... angry angry angry nigga I'm pissed
Do not attack my person, attack the issue. If Jesus didnt ride on a donkey, then it must be an other colour of donkey, A donkey is a donkey. And a donkey is the 1st century what a private jet is in 21st century, if you say a donkey in 1st century a sign of humility, then you should religiously believe that a private jet is a symbol of "meekness". Think man, think. Keep dogma aside.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Girlfriend, Tell me the most expensive means of transportation in the 1st century and also tell me the most expensive means of transportation in the 21st century. The donkey was in the 1st century what a private jet is, in 21st century. Jesus didnt buy the donkey, I didnt say so. But riding on it wasnt because he was tired. He rode on it and he was heralded with "Hossana!, Hossana!!, Hossana in the Highest, blessed is he, who comes in the name of the Lord." It was a classic show of a wealthy God" And its the same things that the great Men of God are doing not only in Nigeria. Do you wanna tell me that you understand Christianity more than Chris Oyhaks, David Oyedepo, TB Joshua, Redeem's Daddy, etc ? (Any fool can know, but the point is to understand-(Einsten). These Men of God are flamboyant in all their ways of lives and their charity is publicized for more respect and to make more members troop in to pay offerings. Listen, its time you ponder what is in Christianity that the men of God portray wealth. There must be something that they know that you do not know. For me, nothing matters, Money answereth all things is all I can understand. It is biblical.
now when u say expensive it means not everyone can afford it.donkeys were not expensive in the time of jesus.it was a common means of transport(beast of burden) back then.charlots were more expensive.the roman emperors rode mostly on horses and not donkeys.in the present day private jets are the most expensive means of transport.only the wealthy use it including your so called Chris Oyakhilome.I guess me and you have never used a private jet cos we can't afford it.so you can now compare and contrast Jesus's humility and Chris Oyakhilome's stupidity!(Other MOG inclusive)

2 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by treasuredkid: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
He never requested for the Bill board to be erected on his behalf. those who felt he deserved it and much took the huge step as a sign of appreciation. be an achiever and watch what others will do for you. thumps up Pastor Chris for changing the lives of many...its only possible though the Holy Ghost.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
A chariot.
Just in case Billyonaire doesn't know

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by ACM10: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Last days ? As per the issue of end of times or last days, I wanna ask; Which world is ending ? Planet Earth ? The milky way galaxy ? The Andromeda Galaxy ? The Universe ? Which ?
About being saved: I am already saved, I do not need a Jesus Christ to be saved. Apparently you people still believe that Jesus is the only way to God, for me, Jesus is a pathway to God, and I crossed that pathway already. Jesus, I know.

I am the truth, the way and the light. No one comes to my father, except through me ~ Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by cheddarking(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: And a donkey is the 1st century what a private jet is in 21st century, if you say a donkey in 1st century a sign of humility, then you should religiously believe that a private jet is a symbol of "meekness". Think man, think. Keep dogma aside.

OMG! The Irony..
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Godogwu: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
LOL....amusing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters / The Meaning Of "The Violent Takes It By Force" In Matthew 12:11 / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.