Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? (30774 Views)

Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye / Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL / Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
DivideUs: 2013 is just around d corner and d guy no wan make d lie lie about improved power supply catch up wit am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smart move, atleast you don steal wetin you fit steal! bye bye

next!

grin grin una no go kill person
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by kantiyokGwana: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
Dis Guy: A gale of disquiet yesterday greeted an exclusive report by BusinessDay, that power minister, Bart Nnaji has a direct interest in a consortium that bidded for the Afam power plant, one of the generating plants put up for privatisation by the Federal Government.

The Afam plant is widely believed to be lucrative with its installed capacity of 776 megawatts (MW), comprising of 18 gas turbines, for which the Federal Government had just approved N500 million rehabilitation.

i read this 2 days ago on businessday. If this is true,is rught to sack him,cos he must not a beneficiary in d privatization process.

Nnaji's link with Afam plant
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
Wallie: First it was Farouk Lawan and now, Barth Nnaji? Are Nigerians just morally bankrupt that one can’t find a trustworthy leader?

I hope and pray that he was fired for anything else but corruption!

^^^What the fuc/k are you saying? Until there's an official confirmation of him being involved in corrupt deals, just forget all this innuendo conjecture and dem-tell-me-say, and go with what you know.

There are many people that would want to sully his name for one reason or the other....this is Nigeria remember?
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by gbanikiti(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
when God said let there be light,nigerians said "na lie we no need am".welcome to darkness baby! Naija is doomed for life!
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by bittyend(m): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
The solution to Nigeria's power problem would always be nuclear power generation.

Why can't we just go nuclear, and build reactors somewhere up North?

There are plenty of wastelands up North, and building nuclear plants over there shouldn't be a problem.

And Zamfara has loads of uranium.

Vision 2020 = at least 20,000mw, and we can only achieve that if we go nuclear.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by 2mch(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
bittyend: The solution to Nigeria's power problem would always be nuclear power generation.

Why can't we just go nuclear, and build reactors somewhere up North?

There are plenty of wastelands up North, and building nuclear plants over there shouldn't be a problem.

And Zamfara has loads of uranium.

Vision 2020 = at least 20,000mw, and we can only achieve that if we go nuclear.

Nu shekini? Are you ok? We cant manage electricity, you want us to wipe ourselves off the face of the earth trying nuclear. Abeg crawl before you walk. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]the cabalistic gen mafia aka pdp gangsters in action no way a shoeless man will gve light jst like Gdaf said nigeria will js have to cont collidin with rats in darkness
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Ijebulogic(m): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Put on my generator to log on to Nairaland just to hear Minister of Power resigned? The Irony called Nigeria. grin

3 Likes

Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by SkyBlue1: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
If this man didn't resign and tomorrow the press focused on possible conflicts of interest with him being the power minister, we will have had the usual sanctimonious tirade to endure. Besides I thought he was not performing quite as well as we wanted him to?? I know it can seem difficult but please let us try and keep it consistent for once!

1 Like

Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by bittyend(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
2mch:

Nu shekini? Are you ok? We cant manage electricity, you want us to wipe ourselves off the face of the earth trying nuclear. Abeg crawl before you walk. undecided

We won't enrich beyond 20%, and the plants would be located somewhere on the wasteland up north.

If Nigeria wants to join the big league and become industrialised, we definitely need to go nuclear.

Our population is too huge for dams and gas - nuclear energy is the way forward.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Pataki: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
2mch:

Are you mind the pathetic dumb goat? Common road we can not create. Come hydro electric power we cannot manage, the person is asking for nuclear power.

He is apparently a resident of Yaba left.

1 Like

Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ijebulogic: Put on my generator to log on to Nairaland just to hear Minister of Power resigned? The Irony called Nigeria. grin

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by IYANGBALI: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
bros Jonathan i am available for the post o
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by 2mch(m): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
bittyend:

We won't enrich beyond 20%, and the plants would be located somewhere on the wasteland up north.

If Nigeria wants to join the big league and become industrialised, we definitely need to go nuclear.

Our population is too huge for dams and gas - nuclear energy is the way forward.

That is when you will hear Nigerians are importing fake nuclear plant parts, and cutting corners. We have to be secure and rebuild our integrity/ patriotism first. We also have to be able to have stable power supply for at least 10years before we try that. And you think the people in the north are animals for nuclear experiment? Dont forget Chernobyl. God forbid! You can never tell how far reaching and devastating the effects can be. Nigerian's are already dying like flies from cancer, probably because of their inability to regulate and manage chemical waste. You are now talking about nuclear. We are not there yet. Come back in another 50years if we have improved. embarassed
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Pataki: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
bittyend:

I just asked my father, and he said; "never take anyone who calls himself IMPORTANT (Pataki), seriously!" undecided

Are you happy now? - consummate ret.ard! undecided

You stem from a hopeless generation. Tell your father I also said that.

I am sure he will tell you I am right.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by taharqa: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
CHouse: Nigeria is finished abeg. The only person in GEJ cabinet making visible impact resigning just like that doesn't add up. The recent appreciation in power supply must have really gotten the cabals mad. Nigeria wouldn't get far with this perception.
The other day in kwara, some agberos went ahead and sabotaged rail tracks on the ilorin to offa axis because the people were deserting the motor parks & opting for train services which are cheaper & safer. The garage touts had to go and destroy the rail tracks to ensure continous business flow (smh). Nigeria is a mess.

Are you sure about this?...if true,then I *smh* more vigorously than you,Bros. They spent money and time to build those rail tracks for God's sake. Do they understand the opportunity costs of their stupid actions to the their own ppl there?....#whatTheHellisWrongWithUs
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by bittyend(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
Pataki:
Are you mind the pathetic dumb goat? Common road we can not create. Come hydro electric power we cannot manage, the person is asking for nuclear power.

He is apparently a resident of Yaba left.

You just keep exposing your stupidity. or do you want me to list Nigerian physicists working in nuclear power stations around the world?

Nigeria is capable, we just need the right people at the top.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by AZeD1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
bittyend:

Bros the countries in the big leagues with maintanance culture are abandoning nuclear you are saying we should put our hand there?
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Dollop: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
I just heard. If he resigned because there was a conflict of interest in discharging his job, then thumbs up to him. As an aside, el-Rufai was faced with the same issue when he approved choice plots to his immediate family members. He admitted to 8 plots only in choice area but he didn't resign and wasn't sacked. Now he is in the forefront of the supposed 'crusade'. Shine your eyes people.

3 Likes

Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by nasty45(m): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
Indeed d only performin minister is sacked......generator cabal n diesel cabal at wok.....n our president is so dumb n blind to knw wat is happening
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by asha80(m): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
taharqa:

Are you sure about this?...if true,then I *smh* more vigorously than you,Bros. They spent money and time to build those rail tracks for God's sake. Do they understand what the opportunity costs of their stupid actions to the their own ppl there?....#whatTheHellisWrongWithUs

guy the agberos are only interested in their money from parks.any other thing is secondary.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by bittyend(m): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
Pataki:
You stem from a hopeless generation. Tell your father I also said that.

I am sure he will tell you I am right.

If you had a father, you won't be too quick to talk bad about the next person's dad.

I bet you're one of those emotionally messed up kids raised by single mums, no? - and most of you are always effeminate, hence your homoerotic behaviour on this thread.

Go waste your bandwidth on g.ay por.n, and play with yourself, faggit.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by AZeD1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO!!!
can we chat on YM?
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Pataki: 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
bittyend:

You just keep exposing your stupidity. or do you want me to list Nigerian physicists working in nuclear power stations around the world?

Nigeria is capable, we just need the right people at the top.

LOL. How idiotic of you. You have not even called for your Nigerian water engineers/scientists around the world to come and manage your kainji dam, this doofus is talking of nuclear power station.

How old are you sef? Odesco!

1 Like

Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by sakaba(m): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hmm dis1 na "Power Play" season premeir, keep em' fingers crossed.:-|
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by bittyend(m): 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
A-ZeD:

Bros the countries in the big leagues with maintanance culture are abandoning nuclear you are saying we should put our hand there?

Nothing is impossible!

Iran was a shyte in the 70s with no technology, but after being pushed to wall by sanctions - it's now one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world.

The built their own nuclear reactors, submarines, missile systems, drones, cars, and both military and commercial aircrafts.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by taharqa: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
maclatunji:

I didn't praise him then and I am not praising him now. grin

But you are a confirmed "winch" na....no surprises
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
A-ZeD:

can we chat on YM?

Let me see if I have YM loaded . . .
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Gizbee: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
Can we know the reason behind his resignation?Or was it sacked?
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by yeye4live(m): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
Don't kno wat s wrong wit dis country,our best re nida given d chance 2serve dis country n if dey re given dier will b one wahala or d orda,d useles one dat s dier bringin out 5000 naira note n stealin 2kil more pple won't he resign tooo, may God help us

1 Like

Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Pataki: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
bittyend:

If you had a father, you won't be too quick to talk bad about the next person's dad.

I bet you're one of those emotionally messed up kids raised by single mums, no? - and most of you are always effeminate, hence your homoerotic behaviour on this thread.

Go waste your bandwidth on g.ay por.n, and play with yourself, faggit.

Don't dish out insult to anonymous people if you cannot handle it.

If your father had trained you properly, you would have addressed my post and not start throwing insults at me.

You mannerless goat I retort!
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by bittyend(m): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
Pataki:
LOL. How idiotic of you. You have not even called for your Nigerian water engineers/scientists around the world to come and manage your kainji dam, this doofus is talking of nuclear power station.

How old are you sef? Odesco!

How old are you. Mr. Pataki pathetic soul?

I bet you're from one of the failed generations of Nigerians.

I don't blame you, I blame mid-life crisis. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose / Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) / Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.