Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (752584 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Noswaa: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
@jenny,university of wollongong said that their tuition is paid par session,is this session mean per a year or per semester,how do you see the school.thank you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
Noswaa: @jenny,university of wollongong said that their tuition is paid par session,is this session mean per a year or per semester,how do you see the school.thank you

Did u get them talking about application? They insist I deal with an agent and agent isn't talking with me.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Noswaa: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2013
ferdimako:

Did u get them talking about application? They insist I deal with an agent and agent isn't talking with me.

yes,they did referred me to the agent but i dont understand what that session tuition fees mean,whether is for one year or per semester
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Adeoba1: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
Please is dere any other way to get australia visa apart of student visa...thank u
Noswaa:

yes,they did referred me to the agent but i dont understand what that session tuition fees mean,whether is for one year or per semester
Please is dere any other way to get australia visa apart of student visa...thank u
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Noswaa: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
Adeoba1: Please is dere any other way to get australia visa apart of student visa...thank uPlease is dere any other way to get australia visa apart of student visa...thank u

it depends on your travel plan
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
Noswaa:

Ask the agent.Is he talking with you?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by samally: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
ferdimako:

Ask the agent.Is he talking with you?
@ Femi and all the application is approved and you can verify it below..but the visa is E-Crew and have track it and is geniue...Thanks @all
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2013
As per the session question: fees can be paid annually or per semester
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2013
samally:
@ Femi and all the application is approved and you can verify it below..but the visa is E-Crew and have track it and is geniue...Thanks @all

Congratulations man
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Noswaa: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
jennykadry: As per the session question: fees can be paid annually or per semester

my question is that some program tuition fee is 1200 dollar per session so now am confused about what they mean by session.so do you think that the amount is per year or per semester?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
Noswaa:

my question is that some program tuition fee is 1200 dollar per session so now am confused about what they mean by session.so do you think that the amount is per year or per semester?
what uni is offering 1200 dollars course?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
As far as i know, Session is per semester. E.g summer session which starts from November and runs till February, autumn session that runs from February to June, spring July to nov.

Did I make sense?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by fendorf(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
Please what is the requirement for the skilled working visa??
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
^^^^Everything you need is on the link below. You choose the visa type you are after from there

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
i arrived Australia safely ,I thank lord jesus for everything he has done in my life.God is gr8.All Nigerians in ARmidale City are did a wonderful job by welcoming me and making me feel at home and we are looking for more nija in Armidale City which is d coldest part of Australia.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
bbamega: i arrived Australia safely ,I thank lord jesus for everything he has done in my life.God is gr8.All Nigerians in ARmidale City are did a wonderful job by welcoming me and making me feel at home and we are looking for more nija in Armidale City which is d coldest part of Australia.

Thank God for safe trip. Enjoy Australia and please make sure you travel around Australia . cheesy
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Noswaa: 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
jennykadry:
what uni is offering 1200 dollars course?

sorry,12000 dollars,university of wollongong
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zioni: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
Just got my visa subclass 573 granted today. I am heading to Adelaide. I must real say thanks to this forum has I learnt alot regards applying and submitting my visa application.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zioni: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
@bbamega...I am heading to Adelaide in south Australia 19th. Pls can I have your email pls. I am planning to fly with emirate what's ur advice.... what type of cloth should I park.... I nid to knw all d details... hope d label free visa didn't give u issues with immigration ......
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bbamega, thank God for journey mercy. Do us proud over there cos you are a Nigerian rep now. Gracios Lord will make u excel in your endeavour.

@Zioni, congratulations!!! I am happy for you.

@Goshen, I am awaiting your visa news too. It must come between this week and next week.
By the way, my app to UNSW was unsuccessful and I guess it was cos of my delay in sending the app; thus looking forward to re-send and also apply to another institutions.

@Jenny, what can you say about the unis outside Go8? Do you have any view on NZ schools too? Let me know in case you do.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zioni: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
RedReact: Bbamega, thank God for journey mercy. Do us proud over there cos you are a Nigerian rep now. Gracios Lord will make u excel in your endeavour.

@Zioni, congratulations!!! I am happy for you.

@Goshen, I am awaiting your visa news too. It must come between this week and next week.
By the way, my app to UNSW was unsuccessful and I guess it was cos of my delay in sending the app; thus looking forward to re-send and also apply to another institutions.

@Jenny, what can you say about the unis outside Go8? Do you have any view on NZ schools too? Let me know in case you do.
@redreact thanks, why not try apply to flinders university dats where am goin for my Masters program..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iry5648: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
bbamega: i arrived Australia safely ,I thank lord jesus for everything he has done in my life.God is gr8.All Nigerians in ARmidale City are did a wonderful job by welcoming me and making me feel at home and we are looking for more nija in Armidale City which is d coldest part of Australia.

Hi bbamega,

We thank God for journey mercies. My elder brother will be coming down to Armidale on the 12th please can you advise on what he needs to travel with and also accomodation information as he hasn't secured accomodation yet so your help will be very much appreciated so that he doesn't get stranded . I am happy the Nigerian family is strong over there especially with regards to welcoming new nigerians.

Please his user Id is Tyrexx I think he tried contacting you before you left. Thanks for your help
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
Noswaa:

sorry,12000 dollars,university of wollongong

Has anyone successfully dealt with this school whether directly or via an agent? That tuition is appealing but they aren't talking to me, not even the recommended agent.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 05, 2013
Red

I have no idea about NZ schools. Apply at flinders or Western Australia
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 05, 2013
Tyrexx: @ Jennykadry, I mean things such as clothes, Laptop.........

Yea pack those. All you need are the basic things like clothes shoes but pack enough Naija food ooooooo. Very expensive here.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 05, 2013
@bbamega and co in armidale

How did you's secure your Accomodation? I am appealing you all to help Tyrexx out. We don't want him stranded.

@tyrexx

Tell us where you plan to stay when you get here. I am sure the school offers accomodation.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 05, 2013
To all those granted visas

I am appealing to you's not to give up on this thread. The same way you were helped is the same way you can help others back home. If you have any information that will help the others please state it. Lets all help those that have plans of joining us here.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zioni: 5:51am On Feb 05, 2013
jennykadry: To all those granted visas

I am appealing to you's not to give up on this thread. The same way you were helped is the same way you can help others back home. If you have any information that will help the others please state it. Lets all help those that have plans of joining us here.
@jennkadry you are just so on point..may God continue to increase u in knowledge.. Pls I need help in making contacts with nigerians in adelaide..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 7:57am On Feb 05, 2013
jennykadry: Red

I have no idea about NZ schools. Apply at flinders or Western Australia

Yeah, I am applying to Flinders now and any other institution away from the big cities, just like you hinted. If I want to go for a research program later, I might go to the biggies.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Noswaa: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2013
ferdimako:

Has anyone successfully dealt with this school whether directly or via an agent? That tuition is appealing but they aren't talking to me, not even the recommended agent.

it seems that amount is per semester bros
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Noswaa: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2013
pleas for the successful students it will be ideal if you people can help us list the document you submitted to the embassy,the amount of deposit made to the university before visa was issued,the amount in the statement of account etc,this will help the regular visitors of this thread to know if they can afford to study in Australia and be able to guide them in their visa applications,this is how it been done in most of the threads such as Canada and USA.Thank you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2013
As par accommodation in Armidale ,presently when I know the exact time tyrex arrival he may just be fixed in Smith House I will actually confirm the cost of a room but I am currently paying 250dollars simply because of my family but I am trying to sort out my accommodation 2bedroom flat at queens Elizabeth drive at 220 dollars partially furnished,i don't think there is problem in getting accommodation .
This to anybody coming to Armidale please try to change your money at Sydney Airport and may be you sleep at Sydney and join train to Armidale the following day however,from Sydney to Armidale is about 8hrs plus with train ,Armidale is relatively cold and try to buy enough naija food ,I can assure you jst be bold with Immigration they are very friendly with us when I arrive and answer them all what they request if you don't understand try to ask them any question they are helpful.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.