Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (755832 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2014
smiley
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by smile4davo: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2014
Yes boss
surveyor1:

are you a student in NSW?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by PedigreeCity: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2014
jennykadry:
May God grant visas to everyone waiting in Jesus name. Amen
Amen!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2014
jennykadry:
May God grant visas to everyone waiting in Jesus name. Amen
Amen
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2014
bjayzeez:

Preacher.... When you de move now? Abi u don go?... How you doing.... Congrats. We de your back

Tnx Bro. I never move. I still dey naija. Na after Xmas/ New year naim I plan to comot. In d interim, I dey take style gather money for my upkeep too. Goodluck wit ur app. Na small time remain make e set. All d best
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2014
smile4davo:
Chei don't even know where to start reading...not been here in a while been so so busy with oz hussle+studies. Happy guys are moving forward here....just returned from naija where I come marry o before lodging PR so my darling can be included. Got nomination for SA but will ignore since I was able to apply for NSW and I live here..was any1 here able to apply? Good luck to all hopefuls I'm now available o to answer questions I can based on my experience and knowledge. God bless y'all

I remember you...na so life be The last time you came here was to ask about VETASSESS result...and then you disappeared! That was during the VETASSESS not accepting Nigerian BSc saga. I hardly PM people here, but I remembered PM-ing you to ask whether it was positive or not...

It would have eased the anxiety of people here if you had just spared a few mins to give back to the thread and say yours was positive.

People, let's learn to give back. If we all disappear after getting what we want, nobody will find any helpful info.

Oh well! Congrats on your wedding!

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2014
bjayzeez:

Bossladymo bellong... the state nomination don set. Na the main stage remain. Blessings all the way

Congrats!

Oya quickly lodge your visa, so that you can gwt your grant before the financial year starts coming to an end. They start reducing the rate at which grants are given, as the quota for each category of visa starts getting filled up. Anything from April upwards is always tight, and some decision-ready applications have to spill over to the next financial year.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
jennykadry:
For potential students;

I think I mentioned this sometime ago but it wouldn't hurt to mention it again.

There is this course that is very hot at the moment. Australians are in desperate need for them....they are known as occupational/industrial hygienists. Masters of Occupational Hygiene and toxicology. These people can work almost everywhere;oil and gas, mining, construction e.t.c. After studies there are post graduate programs for them at oil and gas. Intel has it that Chevron cannot wait for them to finish studies before grabbing them for 5 years post graduate job and fly many of them to the states twice a year. Another intel has it that many of them are making between 1200-1500 dollars a day...this intel is an hygienist. One hygienist I met told me she was on 172.99 dollars per hour for a 10 hour per day 5 days a week job. Rio tinto is another company crazy about them and like I said, no one really knows about them...Australia I heard is desperate for them. They are short of hygienists in many industries.

They have their own registration body like health professionals. Many of them do fly in fly out...companies fly them to and fro location pluys accommodation and feeding all paid for plus their normal wage.

Graduate program is a program put in place by many companies to help a student transition from student life into the workforce...it's like fresh graduate doctors and their one year housemanship/internship...though they are on internship, they have a huge support network at work and also get paid what they should get paid no kobo deducted. I always advise students who have post grad opportunities to go for them...not only do they have full support from their superiors, they also get paid fully like any other worker with their experience.

Happy sunday people

You have just did so well by posting this.. Am sorry if I will make you repeat some things... I have a HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH..and was just about to start my application for my student visa, never started anything concrete dough.. Please can this Br of any use? Can they take this my NIG HND AS BSC equivalent? Because occupational health is a one of the broad concept of environmental health.. Thanks in advance
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
aduktus:

Since you are not willing to read previous posts that contain all you ever need from A-Z, lets say...u start by looking at any university of ur choice and ur desired course. You are to apply for admission and if ur chosen school requires u having ielts score...then u write d english test before applying. once u have d admission letter, u will be asked as a condition for acceptance to pay some deposit after which a document called coe...certificate of enrolment...will be sent to you that will allow u to apply for ur visa under svp (fast tracking and less doc condition) together with other document as will be outlined in another doc called...checklist.
Thats d summary.
First step.. check for desired schl n course
next......write ielts exam
next.....apply for admission/scholarship
next..... pay the deposit as required in d admission offer
next.....collect ur coe
next...get other document n apply for visa
next...do medicals
next...visa granted
......note ...medicals can come before visa application submission depending on u.

really? Can I say this looks simpler than what I've been thinking?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by smile4davo: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
@BossladyMo, I remember posting here that I didn't get any message from u& i also remember putting it here (b4 d nairaland crash) that I got a negative assessment from vetassess owing to d same Naija Bsc.from my unical thingy...u don't judge people till u walk in their shoes come stay here work 2 jobs to raise money and survive, study and do other things and let's see how u will have time to post info always when u hardly have time to sleep.
If I don't want to give back u won't see me here u didn't ask me to post neither I'm I here to please anyone ok? That I found my way around the assessment was just God's grace so biko do not judge. Thank u...congrats on your baby and good luck ahead on your PR Grant ahead...
bossladyMo:

I remember you...na so life be The last time you came here was to ask about VETASSESS result...and then you disappeared! That was during the VETASSESS not accepting Nigerian BSc saga. I hardly PM people here, but I remembered PM-ing you to ask whether it was positive or not...

It would have eased the anxiety of people here if you had just spared a few mins to give back to the thread and say yours was positive.

People, let's learn to give back. If we all disappear after getting what we want, nobody will find any helpful info.

Oh well! Congrats on your wedding!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
smile4davo:
@BossladyMo, I remember posting here that I didn't get any message from u& i also remember putting it here (b4 d nairaland crash) that I got a negative assessment from vetassess owing to d same Naija Bsc.from my unical thingy...u don't judge people till u walk in their shoes come stay here work 2 jobs to raise money and survive, study and do other things and let's see how u will have time to post info always when u hardly have time to sleep.
If I don't want to give back u won't see me here u didn't ask me to post neither I'm I here to please anyone ok? That I found my way around the assessment was just God's grace so biko do not judge. Thank u...congrats on your baby and good luck ahead on your PR Grant ahead...

Nope...you didn't say anything about being negative...Nairaland tsunami or no Nairaland tsunami. I visit this page everyday...was particularly looking out for any post from you, and there was nothing.

Shebi you were working those same 2 jobs when you posted here about how long it takes for the VETASSESS status to change, and also about how your friends mentioned something about VETASSESS emailing results...then Bellong and I responded to your query...

Oh well, no need to drag mata! What's done is done...peace!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

really? Can I say this looks simpler than what I've been thinking?

Did i read you say simpler? Well it may sound so simple but pretty require your time, determination and some good cash! If you are not too lucky and your medical is referred to MOC,then u will suddenly understand the definition of patience and anxiety..or your course is not under SVP..then u ll understand cumbersomeness! or you are not financially buoyant, then you will know what it means to part ways with some million naira or you are not for PhD or some postgraduate degree and you need to write ielts and u ll understand how many people cant proceed beyond ielts test stage.
It is not simple or cheap for any average Nigerian! However with good information especially on this thread, it is gonna be simpler than ur own 'simpler'!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
aduktus:

Did i read you say simpler? Well it may sound so simple but pretty require your time, determination and some good cash! If you are not too lucky and your medical is referred to MOC,then u will suddenly understand the definition of patience and anxiety..or your course is not under SVP..then u ll understand cumbersomeness! or you are not financially buoyant, then you will know what it means to part ways with some million naira or you are not for PhD or some postgraduate degree and you need to write ielts and u ll understand how many people cant proceed beyond ielts test stage.
It is not simple or cheap for any average Nigerian! However with good information especially on this thread, it is gonna be simpler than ur own 'simpler'!

Chei... Did I read you type millions? My own done be..

Lemme give you a clue of what I want to get myself into baba... I met one Dr from the University of Applied sciences upper Austria Linz campus on one of my social medias.... I av an HND in environmental health... He told me I should put in for MSC Medical Engineering since its offered in English and also promised he will get a schorlaship for me from some organization. Is this something I should try?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

Chei... Did I hear you say millions? My own done be..

Lemme give you a clue of what I want to get myself into baba... I met one Dr from the University of Applied sciences upper Austria Linz campus on one of my social medias.... I av an HND in environmental health... He told me I should put in for MSC Medical Engineering since its offered in English and also promised he will get a schorlaship for me from some organization. Is this something I should try?

If he can get you the scholarship, your expenses will seriously be minimal especially if it is going to be full scholarship otherwise attending school in OZ is pretty expensive. Am not scaring anybody but just for us to know from the go what we are getting ourselves into.
So l recommend you give it an attempt. You can make it through.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
aduktus:

If he can get you the scholarship, your expenses will seriously be minimal especially if it is going to be full scholarship otherwise attending school in OZ is pretty expensive. Am not scaring anybody but just for us to know from the go what we are getting ourselves into.
So l recommend you give it an attempt. You can make it through.

Thanks baba.. I guessed u are over there already.. I'm new here.. Just have to find this thread bcus I know something like this will surely be on NL... I want to start with legalizing my certificates.. I read that legalizing is done in Min Of Edu abuja and still saw anoda that said its done in Austria embassy in Lagos.. Please I need a clarificatn.. Thanks in advance
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

Thanks baba.. I guessed u are over there already.. I'm new here.. Just have to find this thread bcus I know something like this will surely be on NL... I want to start with legalizing my certificates.. I read that legalizing is done in Min Of Edu abuja and still saw anoda that said its done in Austria embassy in Lagos.. Please I need a clarificatn.. Thanks in advance

Am not yet in OZ..my medical was referred and so waiting for d medical clearance..been waiting for two months to get all the additional required test results..
Just got the final culture test result yesterday and it was negative..so am good now!

if what you mean by legalizing my certificates is actually certifying your certificates as true copy, then u do not need to go to abuja for that. Locate a high court in your city and do it there at a token.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
bossladyMo:

Nope...you didn't say anything about being negative...Nairaland tsunami or no Nairaland tsunami. I visit this page everyday...was particularly looking out for any post from you, and there was nothing.

Shebi you were working those same 2 jobs when you posted here about how long it takes for the VETASSESS status to change, and also about how your friends mentioned something about VETASSESS emailing results...then Bellong and I responded to your query...

Oh well, no need to drag mata! What's done is done...peace!
Bosslady how far with your visa processing and what do you see towards the migration programe for 2015/2016. Saw some heading on immi website but i cant comprehend it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
surveyor1:

Bosslady how far with your visa processing and what do you see towards the migration programe for 2015/2016. Saw some heading on immi website but i cant comprehend it.

Nothing left than to await the big news now...done everything needed.

I see some major changes...whether it will be favourable or not, that's what I'm not sure of.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by alukojosh: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
aduktus:

Am not yet in OZ..my medical was referred and so waiting for d medical clearance..been waiting for two months to get all the additional required test results..
Just got the final culture test result yesterday and it was negative..so am good now!

if what you mean by legalizing my certificates is actually certifying your certificates as true copy, then u do not need to go to abuja for that. Locate a high court in your city and do it there at a token.

Another worrysome statement here "my medical was reffered and so waiting for the medical clearance" what does it mean fore a medical to be reffered?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
aduktus:

yes am searching for the mail by the department registrar or something now but avnt seen it.. But like she's the one who categorically stated Min Of Edu and foreign affairs
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
alukojosh:

Another worrysome statement here "my medical was reffered and so waiting for the medical clearance" what does it mean fore a medical to be reffered?

It means your medicals did not clear automatically due to some findings in the medical results especially xray that will now require their medical officer-MOC- to look into and now clear u before your CO can issue your visa. Depending on his findings, he may clear u right away or ask for additional tests to be done by you..and sometimes the test results may require upto 6-8weeks to be gathered..after which the results will be sent to the MOC for re-evaluation and if found satisfactory, medical will be cleared and visa granted. You may have to fill health undertakings too.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
aduktus:

It means your medicals did not clear automatically due to some findings in the medical results especially xray that will now require their medical officer-MOC- to look into and now clear u before your CO can issue your visa. Depending on his findings, he may clear u right away or ask for additional tests to be done by you..and sometimes the test results may require upto 6-8weeks to be gathered..after which the results will be sent to the MOC for re-evaluation and if found satisfactory, medical will be cleared and visa granted. You may have to fill health undertakings too.

Not neccessarily. The medicals for me, my husband, my 13month old and newborn baby were referred (according to what I was told on the phone). We have no prior or existing illnesses, and everything is fine...yet they were referred. Even if they referred the x-ray of we the adults because of anyrhing suspected, how about the 2 kids who did just physical examination?

Which reminds me of a comment I put here that nedicals from Naija and other HR countries are always automatically referred, whether graded A or B...it even says so on the immi site that depending on where the medical examination was taken, it might be referred regardless. But most people don't notice the referral cos they front load meds and all, so it goee to the MOC within the visa processibg timeframe...and if no further tests are required, it clears.

The lady told me it will clear in a week....though I was ofthe opinion that medicals take at least 3wks to clear...for migrant visas though.

So if he doesn't have any health problems, past and present, he might juat be in the same situation as me.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by izykvision0: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
hello peops,

I lodged my app with Vetassess on Aug 15 - as in paid , then uploaded docs Sept 20. My acct shows lodged date as Aug.15 and my Uni sent my transcript via registered mail (NIPOST) on Sept 4. Dont know if they have received it yet, as status on NIPOST tracker is still unchanged as of today. However, Vetassess status remains the same on my acct - documents received we will contact you if we need additional docs.I also sent scanned and certified copies of my bsc and msc(Uk) transcripts.
Nov 15 will be 3 months from lodgement date ,should i expect my result then? how does d result come?
Will appreciate your responses.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
izykvision0:
hello peops,

I lodged my app with Vetassess on Aug 15 - as in paid , then uploaded docs Sept 20. My acct shows lodged date as Aug.15 and my Uni sent my transcript via registered mail (NIPOST) on Sept 4. Dont know if they have received it yet, as status on NIPOST tracker is still unchanged as of today. However, Vetassess status remains the same on my acct - documents received we will contact you if we need additional docs.I also sent scanned and certified copies of my bsc and msc(Uk) transcripts.
Nov 15 will be 3 months from lodgement date ,should i expect my result then? how does d result come?
Will appreciate your responses.

Call them to ask if they have received your transcript.

My application was finalised 3 months after my lodged date...even though mu transcript got there 2months after the lodged date.

Hope you also sent your university certificate? As Nigerian degree certificates are to be posted, not scanned and uploaded online.

You will receive a mail stating your application has been completed. The status will changed from in progress, to completed. Within 48hrs afterwards, the status will change to either positive or negative.

You can download the pdf copy online. However, the hardcopy will me posted to you within 5 working days (if you paid for registered mail)...don't know how long it takes for normal post.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by s3nn2x(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
aduktus:

This just caught my attention. I am applying for a programme, and part of the requirement is to certify that the Certificate, Transcript and Birth certificate are the original true copy.

I was in one other thread like that and was confused as to the difference between Authentication, Legalisation and Certification.

Although, in the form, it was stated that the certification can be done in the institution where the document was issued, the notary public or something like that and the country's High Commission.

Another question is, can it be done in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, since I am based in Abuja and the Ministry is kinda close to me.

Abeg no vex, I asked this question yesterday and nobody answered me, I guess it is because it is not Visa or PR related. Don't mind me ooo, I am really confused, I am trying to apply for an M.Sc or MA programme in International Relations, I have checked in the websites of the schools I want to apply and also in CRICOS, all I see are 'Master of International Relations', and same goes for virtually all the courses there. If i apply for the 'Master of' programme, can I use the result to further my education up to PHD programme? How do I know if the course I intend to apply has a research component? I am applying for Masters by coursework. I sent a mail to one of the schools and till now it has not been replied since it was sent a week ago,which is really strange.

I know I m askin too much and you might be busy, abeg help me answer.

Lest I forget, the CRICOS of the course I want to apply for is different from the one in the schools' websites and CRICOS website. Which one should I use. BTW, I am not applying through the school directly.

Thanks in advance!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
s3nn2x:

This just caught my attention. I am applying for a programme, and part of the requirement is to certify that the Certificate, Transcript and Birth certificate are the original true copy.

I was in one other thread like that and was confused as to the difference between Authentication, Legalisation and Certification.

Although, in the form, it was stated that the certification can be done in the institution where the document was issued, the notary public or something like that and the country's High Commission.

Another question is, can it be done in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, since I am based in Abuja and the Ministry is kinda close to me.

Abeg no vex, I asked this question yesterday and nobody answered me, I guess it is because it is not Visa or PR related. Don't mind me ooo, I am really confused, I am trying to apply for an M.Sc or MA programme in International Relations, I have checked in the websites of the schools I want to apply and also in CRICOS, all I see are 'Master of International Relations', and same goes for virtually all the courses there. If i apply for the 'Master of' programme, can I use the result to further my education up to PHD programme? How do I know if the course I intend to apply has a research component? I am applying for Masters by coursework. I sent a mail to one of the schools and till now it has not been replied since it was sent a week ago,which is really strange.

I know I m askin too much and you might be busy, abeg help me answer.

Lest I forget, the CRICOS of the course I want to apply for is different from the one in the schools' websites and CRICOS website. Which one should I use. BTW, I am not applying through the school directly.

Thanks in advance!

It will be better and cheaper to certify your doc at a court preferably Federal high court. Like in my area, some peeps are even into that business and they are always around a court. You may choose to use them if you cant go to the court directly.
As regard to ur course, Msc can either be course based or research based. You need to send a text to that school to clarify your concern.

I will suggest you dont work yourself up with CRICOS issue. They know how it is being allocated. Just focus on getting your admission.

I guess you are using agent. Cant u apply directly to d schl and get ur admission?-
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
@smile2davo, congrats. Please after your studies were you granted post-study visa? Please I want to know how real this post study visa is for a 2years post-graduate program. Also your PR application is it via your study program or skills assessment. Thanks a lot.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by s3nn2x(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
aduktus:

It will be better and cheaper to certify your doc at a court preferably Federal high court. Like in my area, some peeps are even into that business and they are always around a court. You may choose to use them if you cant go to the court directly.
As regard to ur course, Msc can either be course based or research based. You need to send a text to that school to clarify your concern.

I will suggest you dont work yourself up with CRICOS issue. They know how it is being allocated. Just focus on getting your admission.

I guess you are using agent. Cant u apply directly to d schl and get ur admission?-
Thanks for the certification aspect.

With regards to the MSc stuff, I am more concerned about the nomenclature 'Master of', I have not seen any 'Msc' in any of the schools I have searched.

I intend to apply for masters by coursework, is there any research component in it?

And NO, I am not applying through any agent, I am doing it myself. It is actually a scholarship programme funded by the Australian government....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
s3nn2x:

Thanks for the certification aspect.

With regards to the MSc stuff, I am more concerned about the nomenclature 'Master of', I have not seen any 'Msc' in any of the schools I have searched.

I intend to apply for masters by coursework, is there any research component in it?

And NO, I am not applying through any agent, I am doing it myself. It is actually a scholarship programme funded by the Australian government....

Be careful when it comes to scholarships. The post-study work visa (...i think) does not allow people who schooled in Aus using govt funding and some other special funding like that.

Let me get the link out.

Except you don't intend applying for pswv and pr sha!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/485.aspx

Pay attention to the WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THIS VISA section, and see if it applies to you or if the inegibilities apply to you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by s3nn2x(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
bossladyMo:

Be careful when it comes to scholarships. The post-study work visa (...i think) does not allow people who schooled in Aus using govt funding and some other special funding like that.

Let me get the link out.

Except you don't intend applying for pswv and pr sha!
I don't intend to stay behind. The intention is to return to my job after my study. Everything has been expressly spelt out. I never had the intention of permanently residing in Australia. There is even one bond I am going to sign if my application is successful, not to return to Australia for 2 years after the completion of my studies...

Thanks!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by walmak(m): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
bossladyMo:

Call them to ask if they have received your transcript.

My application was finalised 3 months after my lodged date...even though mu transcript got there 2months after the lodged date.

Hope you also sent your university certificate? As Nigerian degree certificates are to be posted, not scanned and uploaded online.

You will receive a mail stating your application has been completed. The status will changed from in progress, to completed. Within 48hrs afterwards, the status will change to either positive or negative.

You can download the pdf copy online. However, the hardcopy will me posted to you within 5 working days (if you paid for registered mail)...don't know how long it takes for normal post.
Hi, I read your response. I also applied for assessment by VETASSESS, and I have uploaded all my credentials. I sent my Transcript from school officially. However I didn't send my degree certificates as I have uploaded a certified copy of it. Would you advise me to still send a hard copy of my University degree as the status still reads in progress or the certified soft copy will suffice for positive assessment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.