Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (752433 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:05am On May 23, 2015
bossladyMo:

I dey bro.

The register is the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register. Your kid automatically gets on it once they get a shot in Aus.

New immigrants are only entitled to Family Tax Benefit A & B, CCB and CCR. All you do is lodge the claim online, take a couple of docs to the centre link office so they can upgrade your online self-service access. You can either choose to upload the required docs needed for your claim, or have them upload it for you at centrelink. Then you wait 21days to start receiving the benefits. They backdate payments to when you first lodged the claim though.. And you can choose to receive it fortnightly, quarterly or annually.

You then take yours and the kids customer reference number to the daycare. They will do the calculations and tell you how much you are then to pay. If you choseto have the cCCB paid to the daycare, then all you do is pay whatever is remaining after CCB and CCR are applied. By if you choose to have it paid to your account, then you pay the full daycare fees and your accounted credited.

New migrants also qualify for rent assistance, if your rent is more than a certain amount per fortnight.
Boss lady, I dove hat, u sabi all the benefits for the new immigrants lol . What do you meant by rent assistant?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:10am On May 23, 2015
ohioilserve:
30 for Age, 10 for IELTS, 15 for qualification and 10 for experience you get assessed with your Bachelors . So no worries....it says at least a bachelors gives 15 points
So did u assess only with ur B.Sc? Are all ur education done in Nigeria? So do u a have 6-yr work experience after ur M.Sc? Congrats! U don't need any statement of account or any evidence of settlement fund.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:11am On May 23, 2015
ohioilserve:
Thanks man. Petroleum Engr, my Claim na 65 points, submitted EOI on 4th, they invited me 6days later on the 10th....me self fear....come they look am some how smiley!
No fear...it's real.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by izykvision0: 11:05am On May 23, 2015
bossladyMo:

I dey bro.

The register is the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register. Your kid automatically gets on it once they get a shot in Aus.

New immigrants are only entitled to Family Tax Benefit A & B, CCB and CCR. All you do is lodge the claim online, take a couple of docs to the centre link office so they can upgrade your online self-service access. You can either choose to upload the required docs needed for your claim, or have them upload it for you at centrelink. Then you wait 21days to start receiving the benefits. They backdate payments to when you first lodged the claim though.. And you can choose to receive it fortnightly, quarterly or annually.

You then take yours and the kids customer reference number to the daycare. They will do the calculations and tell you how much you are then to pay. If you choseto have the cCCB paid to the daycare, then all you do is pay whatever is remaining after CCB and CCR are applied. By if you choose to have it paid to your account, then you pay the full daycare fees and your accounted credited.

New migrants also qualify for rent assistance, if your rent is more than a certain amount per fortnight.

Nice one. Thanks. I guess if i go to d centrelink website i will get all info on the process and docs required, right?

Didnt know of that for rent. What is d threshold? And is dat irrespective of city or suburb living?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Phemorinho(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2015
hello guys. I intend to move with my family to Aussie with student visa(undergraduate) pls how feasible is that? thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 2:39pm On May 23, 2015
Phemorinho:
hello guys. I intend to move with my family to Aussie with student visa(undergraduate) pls how feasible is that? thanks.
Very feasible..... If ur kids ar above 5yrs old more money b dat.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Phemorinho(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2015
mrnilobrawn:
Very feasible..... If ur kids ar above 5yrs old more money b dat.
thanks bro...more money as in for flight ticket?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 4:10pm On May 23, 2015
Phemorinho:

thanks bro...more money as in for flight ticket?
U will hav to enrol them into school and pay there tuition, ofcourse wit flight.... Nd others lik health etc
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 23, 2015
Phemorinho:
school fees,health insurance and after school hours.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Phemorinho(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2015
malmo:

school fees,health insurance and after school hours.
oh OK. I've read a lot about that too. obtaining the visa,is it easier than US? and also do I need bank statement?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 23, 2015
Phemorinho:

oh OK. I've read a lot about that too. obtaining the visa,is it easier than US? and also do I need bank statement?
for SVP visa no.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 5:13pm On May 23, 2015
malmo:

Bro, i did'nt hear from u again
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Ninibabe: 6:22pm On May 23, 2015
malmo:

i thanks, i didnt write any english exam. i am not a student but my wife.

Congrats! What's the duration of the program and did you pay insurance for that period as well?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Prince242: 6:26pm On May 23, 2015
FutureDon:
Abeg we need participants for a research. Please shoot me a mail if you are in Brisbane and interested. You'll be paid for participating. Thanks mates - in my Aussie accent smiley

Sups bro, pls I wanna ask if u av an idea on how best to get accommodation(one room) around Sunshine Coast. I will b moving to Aussie (University of the Sunshine Coast) by first week of July.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 23, 2015
Hello All, cool

Good Job you are doing here, I wanna ask some questions:

I got my CoE to Study Nursing in Melbourne, I intend to include my dependent (i.e. my wife and my 2 kids) though they will not be joining me throughout my studies, thus I intend to apply for a PR after my Studies for them to join me, they will be coming to visit subsequently till I graduate as planned. Due to financial matters, they will not be applying on the same Visa with me immediately, I intend to submit a form 919 for them once its ripe for them to apply. My main question is if we should as well consider applying for a PR for my wife since she has a degree in Business Administration and has more than 8years experience in Customer Service in the Banking Sector and Counting, if yes, what occupation does she fall into giving her Degree qualification and work exp.

Please assist with your response.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Kelvinpam(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2015
mrnilobrawn ..saw ya post back den in canada thread...waz unlucky wit canada ...I wanna try aussie dis time. Will need up to date info on d procedures for aussie. Permit me if I cant read through previous messages. Reading in bits
finding it hard gettin ma course in aussie schools..msc analytical chemistry
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 23, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Bro, i did'nt hear from u again
i tried in getting across to you too. anyway my email olamidollar@yahoo.co.uk
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 23, 2015
Ninibabe:
Congrats! What's the duration of the program and did you pay insurance for that period as well?
Master in Public Health, MPH. Two years course. Everyone paid for the health insurance, two kids, my wife and I.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 23, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

U will hav to enrol them into school and pay there tuition, ofcourse wit flight.... Nd others lik health etc
the kids schools will be around your street/house code.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=Phemorinho post=34023313]hello guys. I intend to move with my family to Aussie with student visa(undergraduate) pls how feasible is that?
how about you or your spouse making extra money by enrolling in aged care school while in AU.I learnt the pay is good and the work flexible.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by teeflow09: 7:31pm On May 23, 2015
missakomaye:

Hello teeflow09,
Did you try to contact them like i advised? Via Phone call or email?
It is important you do. They are quite open/approachable and will assist in assuaging your worries (maybe)
Yea I did sent them a mail but I am yet to get a response...
D's wait is killing I am on 8thweeks by 25th (monday ) it seems ds pple wanna use dere 12weeks
Complete b for dem reply oooo ..... hmmmm
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 23, 2015
Is it under SVP
sherrypelbrone:
AM ABOUT TO APPLY FOR A STUDENT VISA. PLS CAN ANYONE LIST ALL THE REQUIREMENTS..
NOTE; MY FATHER IS MY SPONSOR

THANKS
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:26pm On May 23, 2015
Kelvinpam:
mrnilobrawn ..saw ya post back den in canada thread...waz unlucky wit canada ...I wanna try aussie dis time. Will need up to date info on d procedures for aussie. Permit me if I cant read through previous messages. Reading in bits
finding it hard gettin ma course in aussie schools..msc analytical chemistry
Try looking for a course/occupation in SOL
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:39pm On May 23, 2015
malmo:

i tried in getting across to you too. anyway my email olamidollar@yahoo.co.uk
Check ur mail
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chuckdee13(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
thats very helpful...thanks alot. so its experience i need to gather the remaining points i need. so u uploaded reference letters for experience right?
ohioilserve:
30 for Age, 10 for IELTS, 15 for qualification and 10 for experience you get assessed with your Bachelors . So no worries....it says at least a bachelors gives 15 points
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 23, 2015
adim02:
hi my fellow nairalander please any body with IELTS material should please send to me cos my school said i should write it in other to get full offer and scholarship i apply.my e mail.frankkyabua@gmail.com.mr nilbrawn,izykvision,missakomaye,bossladymo,aduktus,malmo and others that i could not mention please help a your brother.

try ieltsbuddy.com.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 23, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Check ur mail

let me assume it is the network issue , cos i cant find the message you sent.
thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 10:11pm On May 23, 2015
malmo:

let me assume it is the network issue , cos i cant find the message you sent.
thanks
Pls write me mrnilobrawn@yahoo.com or if u can forward me ur whatsap or bbm that wil b good. Just few question
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 23, 2015
erictack2003:
Hello All, cool

I got my CoE to Study Nursing in Melbourne, I intend to include my dependent (i.e. my wife and my 2 kids) though they will not be joining me throughout my studies, thus I intend to apply for a PR after my Studies for them to join me, they will be coming to visit subsequently till I graduate as planned. Due to financial matters, they will not be applying on the same Visa with me immediately, I intend to submit a form 919 for them once its ripe for them to apply. My main question is if we should as well consider applying for a PR for my wife since she has a degree in Business Administration and has more than 8years experience in Customer Service in the Banking Sector and Counting, if yes, what occupation does she fall into giving her Degree qualification and work exp.

Thanks

I believe ur wife has been here. You guys need to research from DIBP site and forums. Focus on her duties and the assessing authority.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 23, 2015
JesusDWay:
Hi Everyone,

I know a little that the present system being used by Canada for their Federal immigration programmes are little designed after the Australian type but don't know how much similarity they really have. Can anyone kindly let me know if there are specific professions that are catered for in Australia's immigration programme or anyone with a post-secondary qualification and some years work experience can apply, specifically administrative work experience?

I've been on their site but haven't gotten much out of it yet.

Thank you
Focus on ur duties and locate the assessing authority.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 10:52pm On May 23, 2015
erictack2003:
Hello All, cool

Thanks

Options plenty for u but dont know where to start......

I don high....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:59am On May 24, 2015
izykvision0:

Out she at.
Nice one. Thanks. I guess if i go to d centrelink website i will get all info on the process and docs required, right?

Didnt know of that for rent. What is d threshold? And is dat irrespective of city or suburb living?

The threshold is about 430 per fortnight for a couple with 2 kids...irrespective of where you stay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.