Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees (32132 Views)

MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 12:30am On Sep 02, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Do you even they care? they already had 5 kids they could not adequately care for . . . I bet you this problem existed long before the 4th child showed up to the scene.

What in the world is a Tailor and a Welder, living in Ibadan, doing with 5 kids?

The saying illiteracy is a crime comes to mind here...
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 02, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Nope, seems more like someone's been popping fertility pills like Tom-Tom or Nikko sweets grin

LOL This aint the first or second or third story mehn. If na heredity make dem tell me so I can stop on my 2nd one grin
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 02, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Do you even they care? they already had 5 kids they could not adequately care for . . . I bet you this problem existed long before the 4th child showed up to the scene.

What in the world is a Tailor and a Welder, living in Ibadan, doing with 5 kids?

Such family in that economical condition should have stopped at child 2.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 12:35am On Sep 02, 2012
Efemena_xy:

The saying illiteracy is a crime comes to mind here...

Having lived around some of these people, I don't illiteracy is the problem. I mean if a person is intelligent enough to work as a welder, or a tailor, figure out the patterns and how to put pieces together to make a garment, that person may be illiterate by English standard but not an illiterate when it comes to life and learning.

I call it wickedness. They don't really see these babies/kids as souls that deserve to have the best. All they are interested in is fulfilling their own selfish desire to have more or boys . . etc. From the woman who feels a baby will make her husband happy, to the woman who thinks having a boy will make her life or marriage complete(even after having more than they can handle), I tend to blame the women because many of them can make the simple choice to stop but refuse to because somehow they have calculated that popping out more souls is the key to maintaining her fragile marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by ayobase(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
People having all these kids and cant afford them.

No be them dey manufacture!
God that gives, will surely provide!
Male child led them to this though!
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Abali1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
singing in my native language.... adighi eme ya n' ike....adighi eme ya n' ego.... Chi n' enye nwa, nwa bu onyinye Chukwu

The Irony of this is that, you see most of the very rich couples having only 2 or 3 or 4 kids and the very poor couples breeding as if they were competing in an olympreek (olympic) game.

I believe it is only one son in the qaudrplets, for that I say congratulation Ma. God has really granted your hearts desire.
This is a clear case of tempting nature... God in His infinite wisdom gave you 1,2,3,4,5 (I believe beautiful gals). But you were asking God to please EMBARASS you with more blessings. So why is she crying for help from the govt and the society.

On a serious note, women are mostly the architect of their woes... After 2 or 3 gals, why didn't the woman just give up. If hubby wanted to please himself so much with a male child, let him ADOPT. why risk your health and stretch your meagre finances just to please a Man who didn't even think of facing his fears/RESPONSIBILITIES, before absconding.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
ayobase:

No be them dey manufacture!
God that gives, will surely provide!
Male child led them to this though!

Really? God that gives will provide? You mean the way he provides for the 100's of kids who die each year of malnutrition and lack of care? You want to blame that on God? do you know how many Children die each year because their parents can't afford the medicine, or right food to feed them, before age 5? God that gives will surely provide??
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by ayobase(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Really? God that gives will provide? You mean the way he provides for the 100's of kids who die each year of malnutrition and lack of care? You want to blame that on God? do you know how many Children die each year because their parents can't afford the medicine, or right food to feed them, before age 5? God that gives will surely provide??

Pls cool down....why ur blood dey rush!
Lets go back to this second half of Liverpool and Arsenal.
Gez u aint mocking God there!
Okay, the government will provide than!
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2012
ayobase:

Pls cool down....why ur blood dey rush!
Lets go back to this second half of Liverpool and Arsenal.
Gez u aint mocking God there!
Okay, the government will provide than!

Stop posting gibberish and get to answering the questions asked. Is God to blame for the millions of children that die each year of malnutrition, preventable diseases, and lack of proper care? Is God the wicked one here who forces in to Africa millions of babies only for many of them to die by age 5? Really, God is the one who FAILED here?

Now you throw the Government under the bus too? Is the Governor in charge of the millions of babies you and those who think as you do churn out month after month? Yes, in your mind Government is to provide for the babies people continue to have and those who have them are not to be 100% responsible for the souls they FORCE into this world month after month??

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
Fair and valid points you've got there kobo, but the deed's been done.

I'm curious though, if you had the means to "help" them, would you?
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Such family in that economical condition should have stopped at child 2.

And the age gap between those 2 should not be less than around 4yrs.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
Efemena_xy: Fair and valid points you've got there kobo, but the deed's been done.

I'm curious though, if you had the means to "help" them, would you?

Help wetin? Seriously, If anything, I will have her sign over her kids, and agree that she will NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN if at all I want to help for the sake of the kids, and also have her sign over her right to her womb while I am at it. That way she does not try to have more kids ever in her life.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by ayobase(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Stop posting gibberish and get to answering the questions asked. Is God to blame for the millions of children that die each year of malnutrition, preventable diseases, and lack of proper care? Is God the wicked one here who forces in to Africa millions of babies only for many of them to die by age 5? Really, God is the one who FAILED here?

Now you throw the Government under the bus too? Is the Governor in charge of the millions of babies you and those who think as you do churn out month after month? Yes, in your mind Government is to provide for the babies people continue to have and those who have them are not to be 100% responsible for the souls they FORCE into this world month after month??

Arsenal won though, hoping for the best from Man U.
Brother, I dont know what ur pains are.
First go deal with that midwife in charge before playing the second half with me.
U can go open a thread, ''Who is to be blamed, God or Government'' for us to tackle the matter appropriately!
What are u really angry at...let it out pls....I can 'pet' u!
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by ayobase(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Help wetin? Seriously, If anything, I will have her sign over her kids, and agree that she will NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN if at all I want to help for the sake of the kids, and also have her sign over her right to her womb while I am at it. That way she does not try to have more kids ever in her life.

Buddy, what are u so bitter about....u wanna give urself high BP over this Ibadan matter abi?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2012
ayobase:

Arsenal won though, hoping for the best from Man U.
Brother, I dont know what ur pains are.
First go deal with that midwife in charge before playing the second half with me.
U can go open a thread, ''Who is to be blamed, God or Government'' for us to tackle the matter appropriately!
What are u really angry at...let it out pls....I can 'pet' u!
ayobase:

Buddy, what are u so bitter about....u wanna give urself high BP over this Ibadan matter abi?

Isn't it a tad re-tarded to conclude that anyone who asks you a question of what you post is the bitter/angry one? You don't seem to be able to support your own statements with anything near cohesive but you believe somehow that asking you serious questions amount to bitterness and anger on the part of the person asking?

Anywho, I really didn't expect much from someone who has so far tried to blame God and Government for the personal choice made by the woman in this case(a choice she does not deny at all). Minds like yours is why africa is where it remains really. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Isn't it a tad re-tarded to conclude that anyone who asks you a question of what you post is the bitter/angry one? You don't seem to be able to support your own statements with anything near cohesive but you believe somehow that asking you serious questions amount to bitterness and anger on the part of the person asking?

Anywho, I really didn't expect much from someone who has so far tried to blame God and Government for the personal choice made by the woman in this case(a choice she does not deny at all). Minds like yours is why africa is where it remains really. Goodluck!

Lets get the ish straight.
Are you saying the government does not have a fat share of blame in the predicament of this woman and her likes?
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2012
breezy047:

Lets get the ish straight.
Are you saying the government does not have a fat share of blame in the predicament of this woman and her likes?

Forgive me for I am shocked that someone asked that question of me. What part of this was this woman's predicament could be considered the Government's fault?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Forgive me for I am shocked that someone asked that question of me. What part of this was this woman's predicament could be considered the Government's fault?

This woman's case is only a tip of the ice-berg.
You would be more shocked if you go to remote villages and see children littering and scattered everywhere.
Even a 15yr old teenager would have had almost 4kids at her tender age.

The people who breed kids anyhow like cats are illitrates.
They hardly know their left from the right.

If the Government does not responsibly take it on itself to enlighten these people and OPEN THEIR EYES. . .who will?
You?
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
The Government needs to show people what is obvious?

So the government needs to tell you that there is no water in a dry well?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2012
breezy047:

This woman's case is only a tip of the ice-berg.
You would be more shocked if you go to remote villages and see children littering and scattered everywhere.
Even a 15yr old teenager would have had almost 4kids at her tender age.

The people who breed kids anyhow like cats are illitrates.
They hardly know their left from the right.

If the Government does not responsibly take it on itself to enlighten these people and OPEN THEIR EYES. . .who will?
You?

I think we are blaming the wrong party here. We are allowing people get away with murder. One does not have to know 1+1 = 2 to figure out that Bringing a child one cannot adequately cater for is PURE UNADULTERATED WICKEDNESS on the part of the woman that allows it.

So many women loose kids to malaria, malnutrition, and other preventable diseases each year. I believe everyone at least has a conscience. Many of these women go on to try and try again, bringing in more souls and loosing them to some of the same preventable situations. I don't think the government is to blame for the wicked actions by these women. I don't. I think society needs to confront these people with the truth of what they are doing. This is wicked . . . and we need to stop celebrating everytime someone pops another one of those souls into this world as if it is automatically ALL WELL when the reality is many of these kids die before age 5, each year.

While Education is paramount, I don't believe Government is to blame for this woman's predicament or the decisions made by the majority out there. We need to stop pushing off all wickedness to the Government alone without addressing that perpetrated by the Nigerian women against her own children, dead or alive.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
You can't blame just the woman here Kobo. It takes two to tango, two to create a life. That man knew exactly what he was doing. They both did. Afterall, if a man doesn't want to have kids, there are preventive measures at his disposal too.

At the end of the day, I think illiteracy under the misconceived guise of cultural need to produce "heirs" was the driving force here.

On a lighter note, one does wonder, what does this man's son get to "inherit" from the father? Apart from his name?
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
Efemena_xy: You can't blame just the woman here Kobo. It takes two to tango, two to create a life. That man knew exactly what he was doing. They both did. Afterall, if a man doesn't want to have kids, there are preventive measures at his disposal too.

At the end of the day, I think illiteracy under the misconceived guise of cultural need to produce "heirs" was the driving force here.

On a lighter note, one does wonder, what does this man's son get to "inherit" from the father? Apart from his name?

Here's what has already been said on that "Grand" excuse women have used to numb themselves of their responsibilities for centuries . .. .

ima1: Man, after reading some of the replies here, it really makes me regret being a Nigerian. I guess opinions are like a s s h o l e s everyone has one.

You all forget it takes 2 to make a baby, its the woman's fault for getting pregnant and trapping the man, what an ignorant thing to say, i guess when you are ignorant you will just end up saying B u l l s h i t.

I just have to address this. Your great-great-grandmothers said "it takes two . . .", yet at the end of the day, they were the ones who bore the burden. Your great-grandmothers used the same excuse . . "it takes two . . .", they said but at the end of the day, they(your great-grandmothers) where the ones who bore the burden alone when the men disappeared or no longer had use for them. Your grandmothers also said "it takes two . . .) but when they were abandoned by some of these men, they too had to bare the burden alone. Your mothers also said the same thing . . and we see what happened today... . . thousands of abandoned mothers baring 100% of the burden of raising their kids alone.

I think it is time women do away with the "It takes two . . ." mentality/excuse and instead work on protecting their bodies and their children. No one is else is going to do that job for you . . it is more than clear now. If after all these centuries, and examples women still say things like "It takes two . . "after they allow their bodies to be used to drag an innocent soul into a hard world for the umpteenth time, then it is clear such women are dolts.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
So what are you implying here? That it's okay for the man to wash his hands of his responsibilities?

And who says the women are always left holding the baby? Haven't you heard of women abandoning their kids with the father? Haven't you heard of single fathers?

Whether you like it or not, the fact remains that for a child to be conceived, the male must play his part. A woman can't conceive a baby on her own.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
Efemena_xy: So what are you implying here? That it's okay for the man to wash his hands of his responsibilities?
Where is that even implied?
Efemena_xy:
And who says the women are always left holding the baby? Haven't you heard of women abandoning their kids with the father? Haven't you heard of single fathers?
A huge majority of the cases world-wide, and also in Nigeria are of the women being left with 100% of the burden. If we want to write a book on men, then that will need to be for another thread, don't you think? undecided
Efemena_xy:
Whether you like it or not, the fact remains that for a child to be conceived, the male must play his part. A woman can't conceive a baby on her own.
Conception is not the problem . . I bet a woman can easily conceive if she picks up a used condom and sticks it up inside herself . . . .the care of the child is where the bulk of the issues come in, and more times than not, woman are left with the responsibilities. Ask the millions of baby-mamas around the world for information on that.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by coogar: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
Efemena_xy: So what are you implying here? That it's okay for the man to wash his hands of his responsibilities?

but it's the woman that would carry this baby for 9 months while the man can simply walk away from the drama.....in that wise, women should take more responsibility......if only both parties can get pregnant, then you have a point........
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
Kobojunkie: Where is that even implied?

Yes, you did imply it. That example you gave of great-grandmothers, grandmothers, etc...

Your great-great-grandmothers said "it takes two . . .", yet at the end of the day, they were the ones who bore the burden. Your great-grandmothers used the same excuse . . "it takes two . . .", they said but at the end of the day, they(your great-grandmothers) where the ones who bore the burden alone when the men disappeared or no longer had use for them.

How do you know for a fact that these women always bore the burden? What makes you think there weren't instances of women walking away as soon as the baby was born? Or leaving dumping the kids with the man's family??

Kobojunkie: A huge majority of the cases world-wide, and also in Nigeria are of the women being left with 100% of the burden. If we want to write a book on men, then that will need to be for another thread, don't you think? undecided

Even so, that doesn't make it right does it? Or you believe that because that's the trend with irresponsible men, then it should continue? I wonder where you get off blaming the women 100% of the time when the illiterate and yes, I mean it, ILLITERATE men demand that if the woman can't produce a heir to their throne (I laugh in Chinese), she's out the door. For all you know, this woman didn't want to be kicked out of her matrimonial home and conceded to the man's desire. Thus even after popping out baby number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...they both went on to try for another!

If the id[i]i[/i][b]o[/b]t had got the 1, 2, 3 of biology drummed into his thick skull, he would know in the first place that the sex of a child is determined by the man's Y chromosomes! It's got absolutely NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA to do with the woman.

So based on that, who do you really think was being wicked here? The man?? or the woman??

Kobojunkie: Conception is not the problem . . I bet a woman can easily conceive if she picks up a used condom and sticks it up inside herself . . . .the care of the child is where the bulk of the issues come in, and more times than not, woman are left with the responsibilities. Ask the millions of baby-mamas around the world for information on that.

Sorry, conception IS the root of the problem here. The woman here seems to have been caught between the devil himself and the deep blue sea. A catch 22 situation if you ask me. She was dammned if she wasn't able to take in and dammned if she did (which happened anyway). If the couple hadn't conceived like rabbits, then there won't be any talk of begging for aid from well wishers or the government. That's the whole point of having Family Planning Clinics established - to educate people on issues such as this. And for that, the government should also take a share of the blame...especially on the assumption that preventive measures where not in place for this couple to take up on.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2012
coogar:

but it's the woman that would carry this baby for 9 months while the man can simply walk away from the drama.....in that wise, women should take more responsibility......if only both parties can get pregnant, then you have a point........

Sure, she carries the pregnancy for 9 months. But what stops her from walking away as soon as the baby's born? They aren't tied at the hip are they??
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
Efemena_xy:
Yes, you did imply it. That example you gave of great-grandmothers, grandmothers, etc...
Your great-great-grandmothers said "it takes two . . .", yet at the end of the day, they were the ones who bore the burden. Your great-grandmothers used the same excuse . . "it takes two . . .", they said but at the end of the day, they(your great-grandmothers) where the ones who bore the burden alone when the men disappeared or no longer had use for them.
How do you know for a fact that these women always bore the burden? What makes you think there weren't instances of women walking away as soon as the baby was born? Or leaving dumping the kids with the man's family??
I don't think you are understanding the message at all. Like I said there were probably cases of the women walking out but those cases, even to this day, are in the minority. A huge majority of the case during your great-grand mothers time, your grandmother's time, your mother's time and now your time remain of men walking out/abandoning the women to do it all. And when those women(no matter which generation) had those kids, they said "it takes two . . . " but at the end of the day, the one had to live and raise the kids alone.
That is just what it is.
Efemena_xy:
Even so, that doesn't make it right does it? Or you believe that because that's the trend with irresponsible men, then it should continue? I wonder where you get off blaming the women 100% of the time when the illiterate and yes, I mean it, ILLITERATE men demand that if the woman can't produce a heir to their throne (I laugh in Chinese), she's out the door. For all you know, this woman didn't want to be kicked out of her matrimonial home and conceded to the man's desire. Thus even after popping out baby number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...they both went on to try for another!
If the id[i]i[/i][b]o[/b]t had got the 1, 2, 3 of biology drummed into his thick skull, he would know in the first place that the sex of a child is determined by the man's Y chromosomes! It's got absolutely NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA to do with the woman.
We can debate right and wrong, and how much men should do, from today till tommorow . . however, the main is the one's most affected are the ones who ought to take more responsibility, and more control of the situation. Remember the saying . . once beaten, twice shy . . . that wisdom ought to apply at this point . .. the old excuse no more works as women who use it look and more like eejits, and that is why in most every society, the case of the single woman is being ignored more and more often than not. Why? because society is getting tired of that excuse . . . in the west and every you go.
Efemena_xy:
So based on that, who do you really think was being wicked here? The man?? or the woman??
Again, we can brawl over man and woman but at the end of the day . . .the woman is the one who makes the decision on whether to have a child or not, and so the responsibility falls more heavily on her shoulders to bring a child she is not ready for into the work or CLOSE HER LEGS so she does not commit a wicked act against a soul she is not able to care for.
Efemena_xy: Sorry, conception IS the root of the problem here. If the couple hadn't conceived like rabbits, then there won't be any talk of begging for aid from well wishers or the government. That's the whole point of having Family Planning Clinics established - to educate people on issues such as this. And for that, the government should also take a share of the blame...especially on the assumption that preventive measures where not in place for this couple to take up on.
The root of the problem comes way before conception happens. The problem starts from when the woman decides it is OK to open her leg one more time . . . that is when the decision to bring a soul into this world is made. However, the problem is when that soul comes in, more of the time she is not able to cater to it and society pays darely in most cases.

If mothers really loved their children as much as they seem to love their "MRS" status, they would do everything in their power to make sure that every one of those innocent souls would be best cared for . . . they would not even consider bringing any of those children into this world until they are sure they have enough money to care for them. What I see more of are people who think Children are accessories and care more about their "MRS"/"MAMA" status than they do those little souls.

It is inane to suggest that because family planning clinics are not around every corner in Nigeria, then woman should not be more responsible. Let me guess, is she also not responsible when she contracts an STD or HIV from the men she sleeps with? Let's please be realistic here. The reason why we call them adults is that we expect them to make more informed decisions whether their is a clinic next door of not. Every sisi out ther knows and has heard of even traditional ways of checking pregnancies so I don't what you are arguing.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by coogar: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Sure, she carries the pregnancy for 9 months. But what stops her from walking away as soon as the baby's born? They aren't tied at the hip are they??

that is if the man hasn't left her already the moment she misses her period....
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
coogar:

that is if the man hasn't left her already the moment she misses her period....

No. We aren't speaking generally here. We're talking about the specific case of a married woman whose given birth to quads, and an irresponsible "father" whose taken to his heels.

And in this case, what makes you think this woman can't up her sticks and say "To hell with it!", and walk out of that hospital without the kids, and out of her matrimonial home too?
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by mamagee3(f): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
Funny story!!!

Why did the man flee? If he didn't want more kids, why continue doing the act?
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Sike(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
Who no go run??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo / I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend / I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.