Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,450 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:17 AM

Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees (32129 Views)

MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by freecocoa(f): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2012
Choi omo this one don pass blessing o.

But seriously why have more kids when you definitely can't cater for the ones you already have? I guess this is God telling them that children are children whether male or female instead of thanking him for the one he gave you, you tell him that's not what you want.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by alleviate2002us(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:

We have heard this story hundreds/thousands of times before now. I do have to ask why people are not addressing the obvious problems. The man living now does not mean he would not have left if she had not had the quads now. I mean honestly, women need to start re-focusing their minds a bit more.
She already had five kids living in the same cramped apartment. Why think of having another when she has yet to solve the problem of their living in that cramped apartment?

I shock for you ooo!!! no be the man prove im worth? no be the man pour the truck load to precipitate the pikins? abeg free the woman jare! na one person dey do family planning?

I hope say ur kind person no go run if ur wife get multiple birth!
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by klechie: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2012
crythe thing is, i believe this whole thing is just a game plan. I mean d man running away is a perfect game plan. Why? If you look at it logically, he knew of d quadruplet when his wife went for scan after which he didn't flee. He knew that staying back will not make the story pathetic and hence will not fetch them the needed help. So it's either he planned it with his wife or he did it without her consent to raise fund for trainning the kids.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by alleviate2002us(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2012
klechie: crythe thing is, i believe this whole thing is just a game plan. I mean d man running away is a perfect game plan. Why? If you look at it logically, he knew of d quadruplet when his wife went for scan after which he didn't flee. He knew that staying back will not make the story pathetic and hence will not fetch them the needed help. So it's either he planned it with his wife or he did it without her consent to raise fund for trainning the kids.

Fair enof.....atleast that makes awhole lot of sence and is far better than som comments av read on this thread.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by alkalinity: 7:23am On Sep 03, 2012
Hmm,som ppl talk as if de dnt faith in God
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by klechie: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]as for those of us blaming them for giving birth to more kids i believe if we were to be in their shoes we would do the same. Why? Economists posits that poverty is responsible for large family size. This is because poor people don't have other means of relaxation besides sex. Moreover, an average nigerian wants a male child even if it results in adopting 1. AHAMEFULA the igbos would say. So young people i beseech you to apply caution when criticizing people in this condition. At least the man hasn't been idle. Perhaps he have been doing his best. Instead of criticizing them i think we should be interceding for them. POVERTY!! SOME ONE IS IN NEED. GOOD NIGERIANS HELP THESE KIDS AT LEAST THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. THEY DIDN'T BRING THEMSELVES TO THIS PLANET. GOVERNOR, HELP! SENATORS HELP! GOOD NIGERIANS HELP! GOD BLESS US ALL
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by ujukala: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2012
Thank God for safe delivery. Later, the man will 'run' come back. That's Nigeria for you.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by drnoel: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2012
Now no one should go making judgement here cos u r not in d man's shoe

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by moshmusth(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2012
My man,when he quadruple money every day and quadruple cry every night and u talk say make him wait e go be like say them irunmole visit him for house ni.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Landcruiser: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2012
Congrats the Lord will take care of His children
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by ayobase(m): 7:48am On Sep 03, 2012
Landcruiser: Congrats the Lord will take care of His children

Hold on.....a junkie is coming in on u soon for saying that!
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by proudlyafrican(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2012
[b]
Kobojunkie:

If the men in society are not willing to stop this spiral, the only one's left to do so are the one's who have their hands on the tap -- The women. The women are the most affected(assuming African women really love their children). These women are the only ones who know how hard it is to have and try to raise so many children on so little and should be the ones to change the situation.

Anyone, it seems can mother a child, and many of these women are good at that but takes someone with a heart to be a mother and I cannot understand how any true mother can choose to ignore suffering of her kids, and their future, only so she can satisfy her desire for more, and her "MRS" label. I pray too that many of these children turn against there mothers and fathers when they grow old. Someone has to confront them with the truth and it's best when it comes from the very children they tortured in their quest to please society and the people around.

And you are right about the stupidity of spending one's lifetime and marriage working to feed the battalion one churns out, one after the other, when marriage is meant to be enjoyed. It seems gone are the days when father's and mothers came back home earlier to hang out with the family they are supposedly working hard for. What is the meaning of a life spent working to fend for children one should not have had in the first place? What good is that as a marriage? What benefit do those kids gain from living in a home where both parents would rather have too many kids, than have just 1 or 2 they can cater to and give nest attention to?
[/b]

I am on my way to the office will be right back when i touched down..However,with our cultural and traditional belief,don`t you think thousands if not millions of women will be thrown out of their matrimonial home if they dare raise the guts to tell their desperate "SON" seeking husbands that they do not want any further child after having five girls?? Won`t the society frown at them,won`t they be called witches and wizards,won`t they be stigmatize by their immediate family and the society at large? How much are they prepared educationally,emotionally and financially to swim through the tide? I think they wish they can take such a great leap,but they are intimidated by our cultural and traditional belief of womanhood which as far as i am concerned is outdated and repugnant.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by mat2lock(m): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2012
Dear God... What some people re looking for.... Baba biko have mercy Oooo....
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by femmy2010(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2012
Girls or boys, aren't they all children?
May God provide for them.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by proudlyafrican(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2012
klechie: [color=#006600][/color]as for those of us blaming them for giving birth to more kids i believe if we were to be in their shoes we would do the same. Why? Economists posits that poverty is responsible for large family size. This is because poor people don't have other means of relaxation besides sex. Moreover, an average nigerian wants a male child even if it results in adopting 1. AHAMEFULA the igbos would say. So young people i beseech you to apply caution when criticizing people in this condition. At least the man hasn't been idle. Perhaps he have been doing his best. Instead of criticizing them i think we should be interceding for them. POVERTY!! SOME ONE IS IN NEED. GOOD NIGERIANS HELP THESE KIDS AT LEAST THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. THEY DIDN'T BRING THEMSELVES TO THIS PLANET. GOVERNOR, HELP! SENATORS HELP! GOOD NIGERIANS HELP! GOD BLESS US ALL

I am going to respond to your post on the bolded,Can you tell me what shoes they were in? Have you heard that it is not what happens to you that matters but how you handle what happens to you? Yes a lot of Nigerians are into poverty and do not want to replicate it and so they ensure they get family planning deal which is affordable to everybody with the established health centers in every community today. Sex as the only means of relaxation for a poor man is a lame excuse and blatant lie told by losers. I am 100% convinced that it is a calculated decision he made in his attempt to have a male child,now he has gotten the male child with some extras,WTF is he taking to his heels? The issue of AHAMEFULA is a mind control outdated belief. My father when he was alive was always concerned about me since i was based in Lagos that i will hardly travel home to take care of his belongings after his demise,it caused so much problem for us because then i was busy pursuing my education and i had no time to travel home.Now that he is late,sometimes when i sit back to reminisce,i just begin to laugh because my fathers concern for a male child that will live after him even when he could barely give the child good eduction is unfounded and will still be unfounded in decades to come.One`s decision should not be based on what the society believes to be true but on one`s conviction that it is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Gonzaga1010(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by lumeneng22: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2012
This is the actual situation where pple can show themselves mercy. The wife of the governor should go there first.Its not by giving millions to one baby born with koran, tesbiu, jabi etc with their blood money.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by valdprof: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: Choi omo this one don pass blessing o.

But seriously why have more kids when you definitely can't cater for the ones you already have? I guess this is God telling them that children are children whether male or female instead of thanking him for the one he gave you, you tell him that's not what you want.
I dont have any blame for d couple . Na female children cause am
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by valdprof: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2012
femmy2010: Girls or boys, aren't they all children?
May God provide for them.
There's a difference between capital A and small A ... Do not pretend because we are all africans...I would have blamed them had they got a male child and still went ahead for extra( jara or mmezi)
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by deenee: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2012
I don't know why people would have five kids in this age and era. Five girls and they are still looking for boy?

Husband is a welder and wife a tailor with five kids that they can't cater for properly and yet they are still looking for "boy"

It is not as if there is a inheritance that the couple have to bestow on their children

May God open our eyes of understanding!
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Abagworo(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2012
I don laugh sotay I want craze! Why are men always running when they have triplets and above but celebrate when they have twins?
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by freecocoa(f): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2012
valdprof: I dont have any blame for d couple . Na female children cause am
what do you mean by that statement? How e take be female children cause am?

Are the couple God? what are they even looking for a male child for when they already have five girls they can't take care of? They are just plain ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by valdprof: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: what do you mean by that statement? How e take be female children cause am?

Are the couple God? what are they even looking for a male child for when they already have five girls they can't take care of? They are just plain ignorant.
wat happens to d man's name.. I mean his lineage
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by freecocoa(f): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2012
valdprof: wat happens to d man's name.. I mean his lineage
Which mumu lineage are you talking about? So because his daughters would someday get married automatically means they are no longer their father's children?
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2012
If the man was interested in male child he could have gone for artificial insemination! There is nothing about God in this whole thing, it is nature. It is the s.p.e.r.m carrying any of the two or two chromosomes that get to the fetus first that will fertilize it.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by muffins99(f): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2012
valdprof: wat happens to d man's name.. I mean his lineage

A welder is looking for a male child so that his lineage will continue. Which lineage? Do you mean the girls do not have his DNA or what? or is it that the son will inherit the welding business? or maybe you mean that the son will retain the surname? Is welding (in Nigeria) the dream business that parents want their kids to inherit or is it the business that children pray to inherit? Are they the only Oladuni in the country?.. Will someone ask the son in 20 years time which ''Oladuni'' he is so that the son can proudly say...I'm Oladuni from Ibadan, son of the welder who's shop is at so and so location? Is this what you mean by lineage?
Well, I'll tell you what I think... parents can secure the lineage by making sure that the children are given a good platform/ foundation in life. A disciplined and well educated daughter who achieves greatness in life is better than a useless, druggie, illiterate, good-for-nothing son who will bring shame to the family. People should stop praying for a particular sex but rather pray that their child(ren) will be pillars in society, responsible and God-fearing, bringing pride to the family.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Vessel4christ(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2012
And the lord says: be fruitful & multiply...yele yele. she ddnt stop at arithmetic progressn.. God catapulted her to geometric progressn.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2012
Vessel4christ: And the lord says: be fruitful & multiply...yele yele. she ddnt stop at arithmetic progressn.. God catapulted her to geometric progressn.
That is Nigerian population pollution equation! Hahaha...

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by fredoooooo: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2012
ayobase:

No be them dey manufacture!
God that gives, will surely provide!
Male child led them to this though!

Why the kids no bring food stuffs and money with them at birth , yeye u beta prepare well before u hav kids . Gone are those days , if u want to give ur child the best I beg leav that talk . grin grin
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by opee1231(f): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2012
i don't knw if i shud cry or laff for her..wat a life... after five children..oga gan ni o.. i doubt if we can eradicate poverty in Nigeria, cus pple like ds are d contributor. wat if ds male child later b d source of her sorrow..pple r really challenging God oo..hmmm...congrats to her sha!
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by ayobase(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2012
fredoooooo:

Why the kids no bring food stuffs and money with them at birth , yeye u beta prepare well before u hav kids . Gone are those days , if u want to give ur child the best I beg leav that talk . grin grin

Dont worry, there is a popular saying ''man proposes, but God disposes''.....when u propose for one child, but four kids surface, then we shall know if God will help u dispose those three unplanned for!
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by free2ryhme: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
My advice for is dis.. Mr runner go back and think of how you can make your investments grow grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo / I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend / I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.