Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:44 AM

Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees (32127 Views)

MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by jpphilips(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2012
'"But the doctor who did the ultrasound test encouraged me to pray to God for assistance instead of weeping. The man also told me that God, who put them there, will definitely take care of them. When I got home after the scan, I told my husband about it and he kept asking me 'where do I take the four babies to?'"

doctor be careful with your prophesy, was god the one humping up and down, day and night, soaked in sweat? another 8 pros.t!tutes in the making
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by jpphilips(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2012
Efemena_xy: You can't blame just the woman here Kobo. It takes two to tango, two to create a life. That man knew exactly what he was doing. They both did. Afterall, if a man doesn't want to have kids, there are preventive measures at his disposal too.

At the end of the day, I think illiteracy under the misconceived guise of cultural need to produce "heirs" was the driving force here.

On a lighter note, one does wonder, what does this man's son get to "inherit" from the father? Apart from his name?

run away boots
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by muffins99(f): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Most of these desires are just based on what society thinks. Nothing stops the 'heir' from deciding to change names. I know of a man whose 4 sons decided at the end of the day that they would rather not bear their father's name cause they felt the name came with bad luck(by their standards, the man did not accomplish much in his time). The man died with not even a single one of his sons answering his name. The little he left, they took and went their ways. His name is dead . He didn't accomplish much else in his lifetime,so not even a book or monument with his name on it. He did have heirs, right?

You don't need to convince me!!!! Infact I made a similar statment a few pages back. A minority agree with you but unfortunately the majority still cling to the lineage/ heritage/ inheritance thing...just stating facts as they currently are.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2012
muffins99:

You don't need to convince me!!!! Infact I made a similar statment a few pages back. A minority agree with you but unfortunately the majority still cling to the lineage/ heritage/ inheritance thing...just stating facts as they currently are.

Yep, Africa definitely has a very long ways to go.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Damilorlah(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2012
EKUN JOGEDE, IKUN REDI FIKIN.IKUN OMOPE OHUN TODUN NI PANI.IS IT MOST THAT PPLE SHOULD'VE MALE CHILD? .ENI OGBA KADARA, AGBA KODORO.KODORO SIN PAYAN! Imagine, a 3yrs old girl who is yet to start sch, nd another staying with a relative all indicate their level of poverty. Not satisfy with d nb of their girl went ahead to incure upon themself another pain. Illiteracy is a disease.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by warrior01: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2012
Aizebioje: Lets say the woman manages to train 1 or 2 who turn out successful and then help the remaining 7 nd they end up Fulfilled!HOW WOULD THE MAN FEEL KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT HE BAILED OUT ON THOSE KIDS?
who told you the man 'bailed out' without the woman's consent? This is becoming the norm of a people from a certain part of the country. Once issues like this arise, the man with the tacit support of his wife will disappear from the scene only to reappear when the donations start coming in.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by coogar: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2012
omalicha89: \I believe charles' mom and grandmother won't agree with this gibberish,where in d world did u read dat they got the crown due to the abscence of males in d family?

charles' mum would not agree only because you are a consummate retard!! queen elizabeth 2(prince charles' mum) is one of the 2 daughters of their father, the man had no son.....so which male would have been the heir apparent? your dad?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by ned4Ify(f): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2012
and what good will dis discussion do us?
i think am joining eduson33's squad.
Madam,Abeg give them two two kpomo each.
spray some stew on top if possible.no time
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Dubemkelly(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
Funny buh not kul in dis era,nature really dealt wt d man,he got wat he wasn't xpecting,serzly feel pity on d man,children r fruits of blessed marriage buh not when it turns out dz way....Imagine 5kids plus anoda 4kids...Nigerians luv taking risks,he wud hv been contended wt d 5kids he already had n used contraceptives 4 gratification if need be
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by moscobabs(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Hmm.

That poor man.....
...dats God 4 u.some rich wil b looking 4 a child and God make it abundant 4 d poor.The God's wonder
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by luluosas(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
Kobojunkie:

We have heard this story hundreds/thousands of times before now. I do have to ask why people are not addressing the obvious problems. The man living now does not mean he would not have left if she had not had the quads now. I mean honestly, women need to start re-focusing their minds a bit more.
She already had five kids living in the same cramped apartment. Why think of having another when she has yet to solve the problem of their living in that cramped apartment?
She was looking for a male child as if the females she had earlier were not good sand enough. May God help her to raise these children well
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
moscobabs: ...dats God 4 u.some rich wil b looking 4 a child and God make it abundant 4 d poor.The God's wonder

Seems like this God is an evil God or a funny one grin

[img]http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/d7c/b57/d58/resized/jesus-mad-meme-generator-lol-you-mad-d59762.jpg?1307756131.jpg[/img]
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
Kobojunkie:

It is very realistic. I don't know how informed you are of American history. Back in the 1600/1700. Women were also regarded in the same way. Women were mainly property. It used to be a man's world too, and we don't have to go much into the history of the salem witch hunt to understand how women who revolted were immediately labelled witches and executed. But overtime, those Enablers stood their ground and say no more. . . what you have today is a result of their choosing to turn things around. There are still places like in Utah where women maintain that second-class existence as you find in Nigeria, but situation is not unique to Nigeria and your idea of it and has been conquered elsewhere and also can, by the women, in Nigeria if they want to.

This knack you have to want to blame it all on the men, as if the women are somehow imbeci_les does not help at all. If you really believe these women are too dumb to change their own situation, I ask you this, do we really want to give more imbeci_les power in our society? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Really? How so??

The way I see it, the illiterate man insisted on having a heir to his "throne". Well, he finally gets his "wish" but what does he do??

Abscond.

I don't see his wife running away. So whose really to blame here? Or are you taking the man's side after he instigated the whole process?? undecided
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by omalicha89: 8:08am On Sep 08, 2012
coogar:

charles' mum would not agree only because you are a consummate retard!! queen elizabeth 2(prince charles' mum) is one of the 2 daughters of their father, the man had no son.....so which male would have been the heir apparent? your dad?
Since d man had no son and d throne passed on to the daughter did d country collapse?ur rush to insult shows how little u actually have upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2012
jp philips:

run away boots

Lol!

Come to think of it, why should the man stop at just 1 son? shocked shocked

He needs to try for more boys o! cool
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by coogar: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
omalicha89:
Since d man had no son and d throne passed on to the daughter did d country collapse?ur rush to insult shows how little u actually have upstairs.

you're a disgraceful coon!
the point is not about whether a country would collapse if a woman is in charge - the issue is would a female be an heir apparent with a male present in the family? the answer is no! you inscrutable faggot!
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by SisiKill1: 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2012
Coogar, the crown could have passed to the next male heir in the line of succession. Her father coulda picked one of his 3 brother's or their sons as his heir and no one woulda batted an eye, they are directly in line AND they would bearing Windsor. What more continuity of lineage can a man ask for. . .yet he didn't.

So yeah if people with titles and countries to pass down have no problem with female "heirs" then Joe Nobody King of Nowhere should go sit his behind down. cheesy
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by coogar: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Coogar, the crown could have passed to the next male heir in the line of inheritance. Her father coulda picked one of his 3 brother's sons as his heir and no one woulda batted an eye, they are directly in line AND they would bearing Windsor. What more continuity of lineage can a man ask for. . .yet he didn't.

her father couldn't have picked any of the brother's son as the dude abdicated the throne for an american woman
this is the true story....

Elizabeth's father became king and she became heiress presumptive, with the style Her Royal Highness The Princess Elizabeth. If her parents had had a later son, she would have lost her position as heiress presumptive as her brother would have been heir apparent and above her in the line of succession.

the crown does not pass - check the history!

So yeah if people with titles and countries to pass down have no problem with female "heirs" then Joe Nobody King of Nowhere should go sit his behind down. cheesy

be deceiving yourself and keep trying to rewrite history.....you can only have an heiress in the absence of male!
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by SisiKill1: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
Sigh!
coogar:

her father couldn't have picked any of the brother's son as the dude abdicated the throne for an american woman
this is the true story....

Elizabeth's father became king and she became heiress presumptive, with the style Her Royal Highness The Princess Elizabeth. If her parents had had a later son, she would have lost her position as heiress presumptive as her brother would have been heir apparent and above her in the line of succession.

the crown does not pass - check the history!

be deceiving yourself and keep trying to rewrite history.....you can only have an heiress in the absence of male!

George V Married Married of Teck

Issues
Edward VIII - Abdicated
George VI - Queen Elizabeth's Dad
Mary, Princess Royal, Countess of Harewood

Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester - Brother
Sons - Prince William of Gloucester
Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester

Prince George, Duke of Kent - Brother
Sons - Prince Edward, Duke of Kent
Prince Michael of Kent

Prince John - Brother died young

Okay so maybe 2 brother's and their sons. tongue

Please read up on Queen Victoria's Story and how many times the crown passed to people within the short time the real king died and when she come to the throne.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by coogar: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Sigh!

George V Married Married of Teck

Issues
Edward VIII - Abdicated
George VI - Queen Elizabeth's Dad
Mary, Princess Royal, Countess of Harewood

Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester - Brother
Sons - Prince William of Gloucester
Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester

Prince George, Duke of Kent - Brother
Sons - Prince Edward, Duke of Kent
Prince Michael of Kent

Prince John - Brother died young

Okay so maybe 2 brother's and their sons. tongue

Please read up on Queen Victoria's Story and how many times the crown passed to people within the short time the real king died and when she come to the throne.

3 people were in line...
the queen
the dude that abdicated - he had no kids
and the queen's dad - he had 2 daughters
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by SisiKill1: 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
coogar:

3 people were in line...
the queen
the dude that abdicated - he had no kids
and the queen's dad - he had 2 daughters

The Queen (and I assume you mean Queen Elizabeth's Grandmother - Mary of Teck) was NEVER in line of secession. . .NEVER EVER!!

How does she want it? She was a Queen Consort not Queen Regent!!

Lmao!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by SisiKill1: 12:08am On Sep 10, 2012
The point I was trying to make was it wasn't because there was a lack of male heir that Elizabeth was chosen.

At the time Her grandfather died. . .this was the line of succession

On the day of George V's death, 20 January 1936, the line of succession to the British throne was as follows

Prince Edward, Prince of Wales (b. 1894), eldest son of the king - Abdicated
Prince Albert, Duke of York (b. 1895), second son of the king - Queen E's dad
Princess Elizabeth of York (b. 1926), elder daughter of the Duke of York
Princess Margaret of York (b. 1930), younger daughter of the Duke of York
Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester (b. 1900), third son of the king
Prince George, Duke of Kent (b. 1902), fourth son of the king
Prince Edward of Kent (b. 1935), son of the Duke of Kent

Princess Mary, Princess Royal (b. 1897), daughter of the king
George Lascelles, Viscount Lascelles (b. 1923), elder son of the Princess Royal
Gerald Lascelles (b. 1924), younger son of the Princess Royal

On the day of George VI's death (Queen E's Poppa) 6 February 1952, the line of succession to the British throne was as follows:

Princess Elizabeth, Duchess of Edinburgh (b. 1926), elder daughter of the king
Prince Charles of Edinburgh (b. 1948), son of Princess Elizabeth
Princess Anne of Edinburgh (b. 1950), daughter of Princess Elizabeth
Princess Margaret (b. 1930), younger daughter of the king
Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester (b. 1900), brother of the king
Prince William of Gloucester (b. 1941), elder son of the Duke of Gloucester
Prince Richard of Gloucester (b. 1944), younger son of the Duke of Gloucester
Prince Edward, Duke of Kent (b. 1935), elder son of the king's deceased brother, the 1st Duke of Kent
Prince Michael of Kent (b. 1942), younger son of the 1st Duke of Kent

Princess Alexandra of Kent (b. 1936), daughter of the 1st Duke of Kent

Twas Reigning men. . .legitimate male heirs!! Hallelujah!! Twas reigning men cheesy

Yet no one went "Huh huh we wanna continue the lineage so skip to the next male heir" No siree bob, they di'ent!!!

So if the people with REAL countires and REAL titles to pass down have no problem with a female heir, Baba Amina from Ungwar Rimi should STFU and STFD!! tongue
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 1:04am On Sep 10, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Really? How so??

The way I see it, the illiterate man insisted on having a heir to his "throne". \
Yeah, and the dumb f**k of a wife responded "um. . . Yes husband. I will open open my legs for you because even though we already have 5 kids we are struggling to take care of, since I am such an slowpoke, I will let you have as many as you need for you to get this heir you seek" . . .in an eejit sounding voice.
Right?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Efemena_xy:
Well, he finally gets his "wish" but what does he do??

Abscond.

I don't see his wife running away. So whose really to blame here? Or are you taking the man's side after he instigated the whole process?? undecided

um . . . how in the world is she going to run away? With her bowels probably still hanging out and stitches not in yet? He instigated what? How many are my going to tell you to stop making women into imbe_ciles? How can a man, who did not rape her since he admits she wanted to have the male child, be the sole instigator here? She opened her legs for it . . so why is he the instigator? For all you and I know, she may have been the one who seduced him the one time the goal was scored(conception happened).
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 1:35am On Sep 10, 2012
^^ Oh please give it a rest!
It takes two to create a life and those two should take responsibility for their actions.

You say the man was probably seduced. How? Condoms don't exist at their neck if the woods? And what's with the swearing from you tonight anyway? undecided

@Sisi, what does STFD mean?? grin tongue
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 1:39am On Sep 10, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Oh please give it a rest!
It takes two to create a life and those two should take responsibility for their actions.

You say the man was probably seduced. How? Condoms don't exist at their neck if the woods? And what's with the swearing from you tonight anyway? undecided

@Sisi, what does STFD mean?? grin tongue

um . . . You say it takes two but somehow you only see the man as the one at fault here.

And yes, it is possible the man was seduced. How many times have you tried seducing your husband only for him to think "first I have to put on a condom"? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Me swear? Nah!!! I am simply pointing out that you are making this woman out to be an eejit in your desperate bid to blame all this on the man.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 1:59am On Sep 10, 2012
They are both at fault here.

They are both irresponsible for bringing forth more lives into this world than they can cater for.

Now Kobo, abeg dip your hands DEEP into those pockets of yours & bring forth your donation to help those innocent little mites.

The deed's been done so stop castigating & hating the parents woman.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 2:04am On Sep 10, 2012
Efemena_xy:
The deed's been done so stop castigating & hating the parents woman.

Why should we stop? You mean we should all wait for her(the mother) to drag yet more SOULS into their 2/3 bedroom apartment probably with the excuse that one heir was not enough? undecided undecided undecided

And how are my hating on her? You mean that somehow I envy a woman with a battalion that she can't feed? Is that what you are insinuating? Woman drags innocent SOULS down to earth into a hard life . . . I am speaking out against this cruelty, and you think I am doing it out of hate? Of whom? The wicked parents or the innocent souls that are highly likely to suffer through their time on earth now? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 2:20am On Sep 10, 2012
So how does this long essay of yours help the kids?

Or you hate them too just as much as the mother you've painstakingly been bashing?

I see no mention of the father in your latest post.

And what about that donation of yours? Or you derive joy in punishing the innocent just to drive home your point, no matter how misguided it may be
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 2:24am On Sep 10, 2012
Efemena_xy: So how does this long essay of yours help the kids?

Or you hate them too just as much as the mother you've painstakingly been bashing?

I see no mention of the father in your latest post.

And what about that donation of yours? Or you derive joy in punishing the innocent just to drive home your point, no matter how misguided it may be

I will tell you as soon as you tell me how your protests, and silly questions will help the kids.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 2:52am On Sep 10, 2012
Kobo.

You "talk" too much.

Put your money where your mouth is and help that family. Give generously to the woman, to help save her kids (seeing as the man's gone AWOL).
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 3:04am On Sep 10, 2012
Efemena_xy: Kobo.

You "talk" too much.

Put your money where your mouth is and help that family. Give generously to the woman, to help save her kids (seeing as the man's gone AWOL).

Put my money? What has my money to do with this? Why in the world has it to do with my money? A woman has 4 more kids(9 total). I shout that she is wicked and an inconsiderate mother, and you jump in to tell me my money needs to play a role in this somehow. HOw? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by coogar: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

The Queen (and I assume you mean Queen Elizabeth's Grandmother - Mary of Teck) was NEVER in line of secession. . .NEVER EVER!!

How does she want it? She was a Queen Consort not Queen Regent!!

Lmao!!

i did not mean queen elizabeth's grandmum - i mean the reigning queen(reasons why I included the queen's dad with 2 daughters in the list) even if her uncle had not abdicated the throne, she would still have been made the queen but most likely later in her life when her uncle died! the crown travelling all the way to the 3rd son of the king is stretching it - it only stops with the first male in the family tree but as the first male abdicated the throne then the queen's dad becomes the heir apparent! the current system in place favours the male - and david cameron even admitted it might take a while before they can change it!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1377834/David-Cameron-warns-Change-royal-succession-laws-years.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart / Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo / I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.