Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:40 AM

Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees (32126 Views)

MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 12:10am On Sep 03, 2012
dasparrow:
@bolded
I understand what you are saying but the problem is that most poor people cannot afford to take care of these kids. This is why they send their children at a very young age to become some family's housemaid/housekeeper in the city. [size=13pt]They also send their children to extended family members where they are treated like slaves in the home. I saw alot of that whilst growing up in Nigeria. These kids have no life, they are the first to wake up and the last to go to bed each night. I think it is wicked to bring children into the world that one cannot adequately take care of or provide for. I have no respect for such kind of parents. In addition, it is not only poor people who are guilty of this.[/size] I have seen even college educated Nigerians/Africans who kept popping out babies all in their bid to birth a son. When the son is born, they spoil him rotten and he grows up to become a nuisance to his family, his country and the world at large.

Slavery is still alive and unfortunately, well, in Nigeria and much of Africa today. And the biggest victims are the children, many of them sold into Slavery by those who are supposed to love and protect them. Yet some of the people who deny it, will be first to accuse others of being to blame for slavery in the world.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by yeye4live(m): 12:18am On Sep 03, 2012
GOd works n man can't Question, ordas re lokin 4 just one child ,d husby had 5children b4 dis 4 new ones n took oof cuse of poverty,God plss hear d cry of ur pplee . I gve u al d Glory
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by elegal1(f): 12:18am On Sep 03, 2012
That is the problem we are suffering from right now,and it is continuing.
People multiplying indiscriminately without any plan to train them.
It is a pity.Just another case of non implementation of laws.
By the way,has the Law pegging the number of children to 4 been abrogated?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 03, 2012
dasparrow:
I understand what you are saying but the problem is that most poor people cannot afford to take care of these kids. This is why they send their children at a very young age to become some family's housemaid/housekeeper in the city. They also send their children to extended family members where they are treated like slaves in the home. I saw alot of that whilst growing up in Nigeria. These kids have no life, they are the first to wake up and the last to go to bed each night. I think it is wicked to bring children into the world that one cannot adequately take care of or provide for. I have no respect for such kind of parents.

That was why I said; "as long as they can look after them." I don't support bringing kids into the world to suffer - but I also don't think people should be dictated to, on how to lead their lives. It's a free world.

In addition, it is not only poor people who are guilty of this. I have seen even college educated Nigerians/Africans who kept popping out babies all in their bid to birth a son. When the son is born, they spoil him rotten and he grows up to become a nuisance to his family, his country and the world at large.

The male child thing is a cultural thing and that isn't going nowhere anytime soon.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 03, 2012
The term 'slavery' shouldn't be used freely. Modern day slavery happens everywhere in the world, not just Africa.

If not, what would you call, the war on drugs in America? People getting locked up in private prisons, to work free-of-charge on plantations owned by plutocrats - with companies registered on wall street - if that isn't slavery, I don't know what it is.

There's slavery everywhere, not just Africa.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Adanyebe(m): 12:28am On Sep 03, 2012
I think d man shud file the kids to d orphanage or call on the govt. to succour his situation. Running is not the way forward. He hasn't comitted any offence by that, he shud just count him self worthy of the fulfiment of what the scripture says... Go ye into the world and multiply yaga yaga. Gen??:??
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by ayobase(m): 12:29am On Sep 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

What is a poor man doing planning 5 kids?

He is not poor, but a comfortable and educated man....he could put his children in school despite they being girls.....the history of the twins might have popped his adrenalin to BOLTing at the birth of double twins!
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Tosyn007(m): 12:34am On Sep 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:

We have heard this story hundreds/thousands of times before now. I do have to ask why people are not addressing the obvious problems. The man living now does not mean he would not have left if she had not had the quads now. I mean honestly, women need to start re-focusing their minds a bit more.
She already had five kids living in the same cramped apartment. Why think of having another when she has yet to solve the problem of their living in that cramped apartment?
what of d Idiot who implanted his sperm?
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by dasparrow: 12:42am On Sep 03, 2012
@Post

When I saw the topic, I just laughed but I hear these kind of stories all the time permeating from Nigerian society. First of all, society is partly to blame for this type of thing happening because society glorifies a culture where men and women are expected to give birth to atleast one male child. When that does not happen, people begin to say all sorts of mean things to the couple. I have seen even educated Nigerians fall for this pressure to keep multiplying like chickens until they get the desired gender which is usually a male.

If you ask me, that culture sucks. I suffered like hell as a child after I was brought back to Nigeria all because my parents (both advanced college degree holders from very good universities in western europe) chose to keep making babies because they were looking for a son. At the end of the day, they both got what they wanted but they could not adequately provide for us all at the time and before I could say 'jack', we were no longer being fed a 3 square meal. We were fed twice a day and sometimes only ate once a day. Child labour became the order of the day as we had to hawk goods in Nigeria's hot sun and red dusty streets just to make extra income for the family.

Eating meat, rice, egg and fish was a luxury in our home. Kpomo was all we cooked with if we had the money to buy meat. It was hard for a kid like me who was hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) and needed food to keep my blood sugar from crashing. My father has passed on now but till this day, I still have a lukewarm relationship with my mom because I and my siblings suffered needlessly due to our parents' selfish, self centered actions. Thank God I left Nigeria several years ago as a teenager and today my children will not have to go through what I went through because I have a completely different mindset and outlook to life. This is the reason why I am not an advocate of having babies willy nilly all because one can. Think about the innocent souls that will suffer as a result of your actions. But then again, does the average Nigerian parent care?

As for the woman with 9 children, I say good luck because she is going to need it. Times have changed and things are hard for most people. Nigeria is not making any real headway/progress hence the incessant kidnapping and armed robbery by unemployed youths and the rise in pro[b]s[/b]titution amongst Nigerian females. The western world is not faring that much better either ever since the global recession and westerners no longer want Africans and people of other developing countries coming to their country anymore. So, gone are the days one can say "I am going to europe, north america etc to try my luck in obtaining greener pastures." Women need to start making wise decisions because at the end of the day, they will be the ones to suffer the most. See how this woman's husband has absconded now leaving her with all them little mouths to feed.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nuzo1(m): 12:47am On Sep 03, 2012
shymexx:

I don't think the 'stigmatization' is a societal thing - I think it's more of a cultural thing. It happens in most cultures, where only male kids are allowed to carry on with the family name/tradition, or are more valued. No one wants their family name to die, and in as much as people put importance to the LAST NAME - the culture isn't going anywhere soon.

Culture is the way of life of the society. Unfortunately, Nigeria, like most societies all over the world consciously or unconsciously practice this culture.
In a nutshell, it is the society that practice culture.

shymexx:
The government can't enlighten people, if they can't give the people they govern their dividends of democracy. Most people who tend to have many kids are poor and as long as there's poverty in Nigeria, this vicious cycle is going to continue. Sex is the poor man's only get-away from the stress in life and you can't expect him to give that up as well, do you?

Well, that's your own opinion and I respect that. However, I find your opinion very debatable.
Where did you carry out such inconclusive research stating that the poor only have sex as the only option to relieving stress? What does the rich people use to relive stress? Ride on their Bentleys and private jets? Rich people have money and this tends to push them to have more sexual partners which in turn make them to have more sex.
As for the government not providing democracy dividends which alleviates poverty is so true. But it doesn't add up to think that democracy dividends doesn't include public enlightment. I wish you know how much NACCA and NOA has done to reduce the HIV/AIDS scourge. This process, they have replicated in birth control. And I can authoritatively tell you that it has made a lot of differences.
The government only need to intensify their effort in this department.

shymexx:
The situation isn't costing tax payers(if at all anyone pays tax in Nigeria) money in Nigeria. The last time I checked, there's no social welfare in Nigeria.

It does cost the tax payer money in the sense that out the act of philanthropy, the governor or some government official will pick up the bill and use that to score some cheap political points. And if anybody dares question him, the religious nigerian will pounce on the son of david. The "messiah".

Fuel subsidy is a social welfare. However, its not obligatory for the government to offer.

shymexx:
The only solution to this problem is to get people out of poverty but people shouldn't be dictated to on the number of kids they should have - as long as they can look after them.

I do agree with you on this, but getting the people out of poverty is not in sight.
I'm not arguing against who can take of care of their hundred children.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by dasparrow: 12:48am On Sep 03, 2012
shymexx:

That was why I said; "as long as they can look after them." I don't support bringing kids into the world to suffer - but I also don't think people should be dictated to, on how to lead their lives. It's a free world.

The male child thing is a cultural thing and that isn't going nowhere anytime soon.

@Bolded

I understand bro. This is why more kids are going to be brought into a life of suffering due to their parents' selfishness. Parents however should not be suprised when their children turn against them in old age when they would need their children the most. A parent who could not provide adequately for their children all because they are following some culture should not expect to be taken good care of by their adult children when they are old, gray and probably sick. Just saying. However, I do get your point.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 12:50am On Sep 03, 2012
Tosyn007:
what of d Idiot who implanted his sperm?

He can implant that sperm even on a box of nails, nothing will happen, it is only when a female opens her legs to have it implanted in her that a child results . . . so females should learn to close up a bit more or take preventative measures IF THEY REALLY LOVE THEIR CHILDREN.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 03, 2012
maclatunji: Why do many men runaway when their wives have multiple births? A detailed research should be carried-out to find-out why and how such incidences can be reduced. It is not funny. Although, one can't help but laugh sometimes.

You won't understand this as it is strictly men affair.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by GAR3TH(m): 12:55am On Sep 03, 2012
Another welfare driven family created by pure ignorance. In the USA it cost about $200,000 - $250,000 to raise one child from birth to the age of 18. This includes food, clothes, education etc that a child needs through their first 18 years. What makes these people think that they have enough money to raise 5 kids properly, not even 9. Its times like these that I question the sanity of some Nigerians. Who buys something or in this case produce something they cant even afford, why bring so many kids into this world to just suffer from malnutrition and diseases.

seedord247: Since the govt were not to be blamed why does chinese govt authorized one child policy?
How is the government to blame for what someone does in their personal life? that make no sense what so ever. The USA doesn't have a child policy but they have an average of 2.5 children per house hold and many European countries have an average of 2 children per house hold without having a child policy. Its not the governments responsibility, its the people responsibility. But if the people are to stup.id and ignorant to recognize that they are hurting themselves by given birth to too many kids then the government has no choice but to step in, which was the case with china.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 12:57am On Sep 03, 2012
I repeat

@bolded [size=13pt]They also send their children to extended family members where they are treated like slaves in the home. I saw alot of that whilst growing up in Nigeria. These kids have no life, they are the first to wake up and the last to go to bed each night. I think it is wicked to bring children into the world that one cannot adequately take care of or provide for. I have no respect for such kind of parents. In addition, it is not only poor people who are guilty of this.[/size] I have seen even college educated Nigerians/Africans who kept popping out babies all in their bid to birth a son. When the son is born, they spoil him rotten and he grows up to become a nuisance to his family, his country and the world at large.

Slavery is still widely practiced in much of Africa today, and unfortunately, it is still well in Nigeria today. And the biggest victims are the children, many of them sold into Slavery by those who are supposed to love and protect them. Yet some of the people who deny it, will be first to accuse others of being to blame for slavery in the world.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by dasparrow: 1:09am On Sep 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Slavery is still alive and unfortunately, well, in Nigeria and much of Africa today. And the biggest victims are the children, many of them sold into Slavery by those who are supposed to love and protect them. Yet some of the people who deny it, will be first to accuse others of being to blame for slavery in the world.

Well said. My siblings and I were victims of these crap of a culture whereby my parents (college educated) kept having babies because they were looking for a son. Then we had to suffer because they could not afford to take care of us adequately and we had to start hawking goods at 8 and 9 years old. Every time I think of it, I feel resentment towards selfish African parents. Later on, they expect we the adult kids to take care of them in old age when they never took good care of us. Mtshew!
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Dainfamous: 1:19am On Sep 03, 2012
birth control birth control!! Nigerian women stop breeding too many kids if u cant feed them.....this is why boko haram can recruit easy due to poverty and jobless youths walking up and down doing nothing.................F.G. should budget 6.7billion 4 clinics that will do

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 03, 2012
Nuzo':

Culture is the way of life of the society. Unfortunately, Nigeria, like most societies all over the world consciously or unconsciously practice this culture.
In a nutshell, it is the society that practice culture.

I understand where you're coming from, but that way of life isn't going anywhere soon. Even in the West, where feminism has a strong foothold, on the culture/society, people still prefer male children most times.

Where did you carry out such inconclusive research stating that the poor only have sex as the only option to relieving stress? What does the rich people use to relive stress? Ride on their Bentleys and private jets? Rich people have money and this tends to push them to have more sexual partners which in turn make them to have more sex.

You don't need a psychic to tell you that the poorest countries in the world, or poor areas/ghettos have the highest birth rate. Poverty and high birth rate goes hand in hand. Rich people might have more sexual partners but they take birth control seriously, and can afford. Poor people on the other hand see sex as something to relief off the stress in life - and birth control is last thing on their minds. Or do you think someone who doesn't have a enough money to feed himself would care about spending his scarce resources on birth control? Hell no!

As for the government not providing democracy dividends which alleviates poverty is so true. But it doesn't add up to think that democracy dividends doesn't include public enlightment. I wish you know how much NACCA and NOA has done to reduce the HIV/AIDS scourge. This process, they have replicated in birth control. And I can authoritatively tell you that it has made a lot of differences.
The government only need to intensify their effort in this department.

You could enlighten people all you want, but as long as there is poverty - this trend would continue. Don't tell me the scroungers in the West are not enlightened - but how come there are baby mums, teenager mothers etc. everywhere? Most of the girls I grew up with have got kids and they're not even in stable relationships. I see kids everyday pushing strollers with their kids in, and that's in the so-called; "advanced country."

To me, it's just a vicious cycle of poverty, enlightenment won't change that.

It does cost the tax payer money in the sense that out the act of philanthropy, the governor or some government official will pick up the bill and use that to score some cheap political points. And if anybody dares question him, the religious nigerian will pounce on the son of david. The "messiah".

I don't think this happens in Nigeria, but I might be wrong.

Fuel subsidy is a social welfare. However, its not obligatory for the government to offer.

This is topic for another day, and there's nothing wrong with fuel subsidy. Most countries subsidize things for their citizens. America and France have subsidies for their farmers and welfare programmes. UK also subsidizes loads of things for its citizens.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Dainfamous: 1:35am On Sep 03, 2012
Nigerian govt should invest more in abortion clinics with up to date equipment and make it legal that women cant have more than two kids in Nigeria.Chinese birth control style is what we need in Nigeria,no more than two kids for each woman beacuse this is getting too much,we need security in Nigeria we beg una see wetin boko haram dey do for Nigeria,is because of too many kids with no record of birth..... sad
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 03, 2012
What's wrong with Nigerian families?! They give birth to babies like chickens laying eggs.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 2:08am On Sep 03, 2012
dasparrow:

Well said. My siblings and I were victims of these crap of a culture whereby my parents [size=14pt](college educated) [/size]kept having babies because they were looking for a son. Then we had to suffer because they could not afford to take care of us adequately and we had to start hawking goods at 8 and 9 years old.
That is the part that irks me the most . . . many of these people are not uneducated. They are college educated individuals. How can you educate the already educated in this? how do we expect the illiterate to change when they see the educated among them doing about the same thing?
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 4:19am On Sep 03, 2012
^^ It's quite simple. Educated or not, you find these same parents bowing to the societal / cultural pressure to produce male heirs.

And in these instances both parents are guilty of breeding like rabbits till they get what they want. The man here is the driving force here, determined to get a son by all means.

The women involved have little or no choice, but to comply with this madness, else they face being replaced by younger wives. These selfish men will stop at nothing till they get what they want, so they should shoulder most of the blame here.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by proudlyafrican(m): 4:21am On Sep 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:
That is the part that irks me the most . . . many of these people are not uneducated. They are college educated individuals. How can you educate the already educated in this? how do we expect the illiterate to change when they see the educated among them doing about the same thing?

I have been following your post and that of Dasparrow. This is just a Nigerian Psyche and i don`t see it been outlived soon.I have two girls at the moment and it`s the end of baby making for me,you need to come and see the pressure i face each day from family members,friends,neighbors and work colleagues to still "try one more". You hear them say things like "You need a man to take care of your what you will leave behind" "Bros forget na God dey take care of children" "Guy the money you use in feeding your two wild dogs is enough to pay the bills for additional two kids" etc. It is unacceptable,wicked,evil and sinful to bring children to this world when you cannot afford to provide adequately for them.Adequate provision for this children is not just about the finance,the family today is breaking down because of the stress the parents go through to provide for their children,hence,most times they are busy pursuing the finance,while neglecting the social and moral needs of the children.In my earlier post,i mentioned that i have stopped helping people with number of kids that they cannot care for because if you want to have more kids you should be able to foot the bills and not run to my house to ask for assistance for school fee or whatever.My childhood was not a pleasant one and it is not something i wish my children go through.Nuff! said
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 4:25am On Sep 03, 2012
@ proudlyafrican & dasparrow, na wa o!

I wish parents out there would learn from both your experiences... sad
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Ivynwa(f): 4:25am On Sep 03, 2012
Why did the man run away? He should hurry up and return home.

Isn't he the one that shot the bullet that shot the babies out of the sky? lipsrsealed grin tongue Hahaha.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by EfemenaXY: 4:27am On Sep 03, 2012
^^ Well said!

I couldn't have said it any better!
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Kobojunkie: 5:33am On Sep 03, 2012
proudlyafrican: It is unacceptable,wicked,evil and sinful to bring children to this world when you cannot afford to provide adequately for them.Adequate provision for this children is not just about the finance,the family today is breaking down because of the stress the parents go through to provide for their children,hence,most times they are busy pursuing the finance,while neglecting the social and moral needs of the children.In my earlier post,i mentioned that i have stopped helping people with number of kids that they cannot care for because if you want to have more kids you should be able to foot the bills and not run to my house to ask for assistance for school fee or whatever.My childhood was not a pleasant one and it is not something i wish my children go through.Nuff! said

If the men in society are not willing to stop this spiral, the only one's left to do so are the one's who have their hands on the tap -- The women. The women are the most affected(assuming African women really love their children). These women are the only ones who know how hard it is to have and try to raise so many children on so little and should be the ones to change the situation.

Anyone, it seems can mother a child, and many of these women are good at that but takes someone with a heart to be a mother and I cannot understand how any true mother can choose to ignore suffering of her kids, and their future, only so she can satisfy her desire for more, and her "MRS" label. I pray too that many of these children turn against there mothers and fathers when they grow old. Someone has to confront them with the truth and it's best when it comes from the very children they tortured in their quest to please society and the people around.

And you are right about the stupidity of spending one's lifetime and marriage working to feed the battalion one churns out, one after the other, when marriage is meant to be enjoyed. It seems gone are the days when father's and mothers came back home earlier to hang out with the family they are supposedly working hard for. What is the meaning of a life spent working to fend for children one should not have had in the first place? What good is that as a marriage? What benefit do those kids gain from living in a home where both parents would rather have too many kids, than have just 1 or 2 they can cater to and give nest attention to?
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Ivynwa(f): 5:34am On Sep 03, 2012
dasparrow:

Well said. My siblings and I were victims of these crap of a culture whereby my parents (college educated) kept having babies because they were looking for a son. Then we had to suffer because they could not afford to take care of us adequately and we had to start hawking goods at 8 and 9 years old. Every time I think of it, I feel resentment towards selfish African parents. Later on, they expect we the adult kids to take care of them in old age when they never took good care of us. Mtshew!

Hugs to you Ojare!
It is indeed not right to have too many children that one can't take good care of but in this case, I am not sure that that they bargained for the quads battalion. It means that now they have 9 kids. Jeez!
I have a friend whose mother only stopped birthing when she finally got the desired male child and that was when the count reached 8 kids. A cousin of mine kept trying for a male child until the 9th kid male child arrived.

The 7,8,9,10 number of children of our parent's generation is the reason our population exploded. These children all grow up and each want their own kids too. I have Aunts that had 10 and 9 kids. These days I ask myself "What the heck were our parents thinking having all that children?". I use to think of having three but nowadays is even wondering whether having two is not just enough. I mean our parent's generation spent all their energy in raising children, one should enjoy one's life while raising kids by the side too. I mean having kids will never tie me down and stop me from chilling out in a club to enjoy my sweet music or do other things I love to do.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 03, 2012
shymexx:

Poor tend to have more sex because the only thing that makes them happy is sex. Perhaps, it's because they can't really afford the social lifestyle most affluent/stable people have.

However, you need to stop judging the number of kids people have. It's a choice thing and people should be allowed to make their choices in life, as long as they can man-up and take responsibilities for their actions.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by OdionEvans: 5:57am On Sep 03, 2012
Indeed this wounderful. God help us in this world o! Hm! 4! Hahahahahahaha while would the husband run, running is not the solution to the challenges in his heart.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 03, 2012
shymexx:

Poor tend to have more sex because the only thing that makes them happy is sex. Perhaps, it's because they can't really afford the social lifestyle most affluent/stable people have.

However, you need to stop judging the number of kids people have. It's a choice thing and people should be allowed to make their choices in life, as long as they can man-up and take responsibilities for their actions.
thanks,and does the man look like someone that can take care of his babies?a sin can be defined as when a man gives birth to many children,he cant cater for.
Re: Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees by AroOkigbo(m): 6:39am On Sep 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Do you even they care? they already had 5 kids they could not adequately care for . . . I bet you this problem existed long before the 4th child showed up to the scene.

What in the world is a Tailor and a Welder, living in Ibadan, doing with 5 kids?
ironically, many millionaires living in Lekki are seeking God to bless them with JUST one child.
Do we say that life isn't fair?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart / Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo / I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.