Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (878990 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Where is doc omicron? we miss u oo! hope u r good
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Madams.

If at all it is necessary,you can reach me with this e-mail.
Kog315@yahoo.com

You may also post your questions here in NL.

It is well.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
rainyday:
Where is doc omicron? we miss u oo! hope u r good

We pray he comes back.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Janix2: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
LuckyG1:

Madam.
You LH is not high.A one plus above is still okay,it will normalise all things being equal.Incapacitation of the ovary to be stimulated by LH to release an ovum can cause a high LH reflex,letting in for a cyst.It probably might mean,a non-ovulary phase for a cycle has taken place.

Goodmorning.

Goodevening Doc thanks for the response I was told is pcos cos of the high lh and fsh and lh ratio is 2 to1
Am not overwt and my ovaries ain't polycystic
Thanks doc
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Janix2:

Goodevening Doc thanks for the response I was told is pcos cos of the high lh and fsh and lh ratio is 2 to1
Am not overwt and my ovaries ain't polycystic
Thanks doc

Do another scan on the Ovaries to confirm implication if the suppose claim is coming from medical doctor.Besides 2:1 of FSH to LH is not obvious of a ratio from polycystic ovarian disease.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by calisha555(f): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
LuckyG1:

Madam.

The only way we can help is to give some piece of advice reasonable to help you out of your predicament.What drug were prescribed for you to treat your PID? Also,were you having cases of missed periods or cycle-flow before being treated for PID?
Do you still have symptoms synonymous with the symptoms you had had before treating your PID?

Was an Hormone profiling done to diagnosed an hormonal imbalance? Do you experience nipp.le discharge often followed by or not followed by high blood pressure?

Primolut N is know in easing Amenorrheic condition but it is usually situation.It is not expected that Primolut N walks above the fence.In other word,it may not put a balance to your reproductive hormones.Nonetheless,it is graceful using it to ease the estrogen effect on the womb linings.This is the usual bleeding you see.Often,not the normal menstrual cyclic bleeding,but one profused by a synthetic progesterone which couldn't be synthesize in good concentration by the normal body routine.It is also a stick-to-use medication.

Our advice is simple,do an hormone profilings of your reproductive hormones,others of exclusive relevance should be your Thyroid-stimulating hormones too.Your man may see the need to have his semen analysed and androgen hormone profiling of his done.

Follow options of treatment and stay at it for the time required.
Thank u for ur reply, yes I was having cases of missed period before I was treated for pid n I was given gentimicin cipro doxy for d first month n repeat d dose wen I notice symptoms
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by calisha555(f): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
LuckyG1:

Madam.

The only way we can help is to give some piece of advice reasonable to help you out of your predicament.What drug were prescribed for you to treat your PID? Also,were you having cases of missed periods or cycle-flow before being treated for PID?
Do you still have symptoms synonymous with the symptoms you had had before treating your PID?

Was an Hormone profiling done to diagnosed an hormonal imbalance? Do you experience nipp.le discharge often followed by or not followed by high blood pressure?

Primolut N is know in easing Amenorrheic condition but it is usually situation.It is not expected that Primolut N walks above the fence.In other word,it may not put a balance to your reproductive hormones.Nonetheless,it is graceful using it to ease the estrogen effect on the womb linings.This is the usual bleeding you see.Often,not the normal menstrual cyclic bleeding,but one profused by a synthetic progesterone which couldn't be synthesize in good concentration by the normal body routine.It is also a stick-to-use medication.

Our advice is simple,do an hormone profilings of your reproductive hormones,others of exclusive relevance should be your Thyroid-stimulating hormones too.Your man may see the need to have his semen analysed and androgen hormone profiling of his done.

Follow options of treatment and stay at it for the time required.
Thank u for ur reply, yes I was having cases of missed period before I was treated for pid n I was given gentimicin cipro, doxycline,flagyl,ketoconazole,levofloxacin,ofloxacin,for d first month n repeat d dose wen I notice symptoms I treated like for 3 different month
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Jubrilla: 1:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Hello doc.
I am a 36 year old female and i got married last december. Also i have been diagnosed with multiple uterine fibroids. A scan I did recently showed that my fibroids is as big as a 26 week old pregnancy. I have severe pcos and I av been asked to go for assisted conception which I can't afford. One of my tubes is also said to be blocked. How do i get rid of the fibroids without an invasive surgery and what are my chances of becoming a mother. Thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by chaz007(f): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2015
Jubrilla:
Hello doc.
I am a 36 year old female and i got married last december. Also i have been diagnosed with multiple uterine fibroids. A scan I did recently showed that my fibroids is as big as a 26 week old pregnancy. I have severe pcos and I av been asked to go for assisted conception which I can't afford. One of my tubes is also said to be blocked. How do i get rid of the fibroids without an invasive surgery and what are my chances of becoming a mother. Thanks

It's quite unfortunate u're faced with these maladies. It's a triple-blow on your chances of conceiving naturally. Multiple fibroids with one leiomyoma the size of a pelican egg, Polycystic ovarian syndrome, plus unilateral tubal occlusion, it's a very serious infertility case. I'll advise you consider myomectomy, because medical treatment will be ineffective in shrinking fibroids as big as 80mm x 60mm. From the ultrasound, which of your ovaries is functional? And which of your tubes is occluded?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2015
chaz007:

It's quite unfortunate u're faced with these maladies. It's a triple-blow on your chances of conceiving naturally. Multiple fibroids with one leiomyoma the size of a pelican egg, Polycystic ovarian syndrome, plus unilateral tubal occlusion, it's a very serious infertility case. I'll advise you consider myomectomy, because medical treatment will be ineffective in shrinking fibroids as big as 80mm x 60mm. From the ultrasound, which of your ovaries is functional? And which of your tubes is occluded?
Jubrilla please ignore this guy, which Dr. scares his patient like he just did?,
This is how he scams people; he makes your situation seems like a helpless one, then portray himself like a messiah and then you are in for a shock
Dominique the person behind this handle is marc9 or marc99 .. Please give him a ban in health section it will save people a lot of stress

Charles why cant you just rest your case? Shey you don start hungry again?

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Juzzybabe(f): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
hello doctors in the house. I met a lady of recent with a swollen face,i asked what was the cause she said she has been in that state for years now,as a result of birth control pills she took which seize her menstrual flow for years now. she is obviously sick,and at a certain time of the year,according to her,her entire body swells and the hair on her scar is even droping off like an old woman. she said she has visited series of hospital (not in nigeria ) but yet no one seems to know the solution to her problem. am bringing this to the house,incase anyone has an idea or advice. i will be glad to repond to any question. pld help me save a sister.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Janix2: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Good afternoon doctor please what could be the cause of changes in menstrual blood volume
This month could be moderate next month could be scanty and another month heavy
Am ttcing though have been treating staph infection
Ps is giving me cause for concern
Thanks n God bless U
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ginababy(f): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Juzzybabe:
hello doctors in the house. I met a lady of recent with a swollen face,i asked what was the cause she said she has been in that state for years now,as a result of birth control pills she took which seize her menstrual flow for years now. she is obviously sick,and at a certain time of the year,according to her,her entire body swells and the hair on her scar is even droping off like an old woman. she said she has visited series of hospital (not in nigeria ) but yet no one seems to know the solution to her problem. am bringing this to the house,incase anyone has an idea or advice. i will be glad to repond to any question. pld help me save a sister.
she shud go n see a very strong man of God. Especially does dat r bn advertised on television. I'm positive dat she will get answers.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ginababy(f): 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
chaz007:

Dis fake Dr, d devil wey 4 punish u still d sleep. So u r lucky 2 b an escapy for today. Wat was d meaning of dat? I'm sure ur intention was 2 kill her. U cudnt even suggest any solution or answer 2 her question. U beta mind ur old age oooo.
@Jubrilla, abeg Sis. Calm down n knw dat God is still on d throne n natin is impossible wt him. I will suggest u get I gud Gyneacologist or 2 cut matas short n save cost, just go chop apple 4 Prophet Jeremiah church 4 Warri. I'm sure all dis will be history in a short while.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jubrilla:
Hello doc.

Madam.

With you having the Leiomyomas(also known as fibroid),PCOS and Occluded(blocked) tube and flanked by Hormonal imbalance,your chances of having conception is quite slim.

However,the idea of assisted reproductive technique for conception is not a bad one and does not in anyway prove the non-efficiency of the physician.

For a fibroid of such description,the best advice seem alright by us is to put in for a surgery.Removal of the mass is quite better than shrinking it which the other forms of medication can best offer.The removal is necessary both for normal form of conception or being assisted.Having the mass removal abreast with medications to managed your PCOS can increased your chances of conception.

Our advice is simple:

1)Removal of the growth is paramount as the first thing.

2)Assisted techniques of conception may be tried upon.

3)Do an hormone profilings of your female reproductive hormones and Androgen hormones.Ensure to take to medications to assisting in putting the hormones in their concentration.
4)Do a special screening for your Chlamydia spp and gonorrhea spp for PID to avoid the other tube occluded.

5)Maintain a good health,a poor management on PCOS can blow up into Diabetes or some form of heart disease condition.

Very necessary,BE HAPPY ALL THE TIME.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
calisha555:
Thank u for ur reply, yes I was having cases of missed period before I was treated for pid n I was given gentimicin cipro, doxycline,flagyl,ketoconazole,levofloxacin,ofloxacin,for d first month n repeat d dose wen I notice symptoms I treated like for 3 different month
Madam.

What was diagnosed that you used all these drugs altogether?

You didn't give answers to all our questions.Please do!

Rather,answer it all properly.Thanks.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Janix2:
Good afternoon doctor please what could be the cause of changes in menstrual blood volume
This month could be moderate next month could be scanty and another month heavy
Am ttcing though have been treating staph infection
Ps is giving me cause for concern
Thanks n God bless U

Madam.

Let it be known that staphylococcal infection is not responsible for changes with menstrual flow volume whether scanty,moderate or heavy.The amount of fluid given out depends on the breakdown of the uterine lining.The breakdown of the uterine lining also called the endometrium depends on several factors such as the level of concentration reproductive hormones,medications,stress,food and health conditions.

For example,a woman using a blood thinning medication may experience a moderate to a heavy flow if she happens to take this medication at a close period to when she is to have her flow.During a severe malaria parasite attack,some women may experience a scanty and brown to dark-brown flow.What about those using contraceptives? What about those using anti-hypertensives or drugs containing corticosteroid? What about those feasting food of anti-estrogen nutrient?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Madam.

I think there is more to the use of only the contraceptive she told you.

You may have to tell us the pill being used so everyother woman here knows how to go by it.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Juzzybabe(f): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
LuckyG1:

Madam.

I think there is more to the use of only the contraceptive she told you.

You may have to tell us the pill being used so everyother woman here knows how to go by it.

personaly i have just the internet idea about contrceptives but there is this one put in the arm for years,thats what she used. its over years now since she had her last born,and yet to see her flow
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Madams.

Let's express our greviances with ease.Not that we pardon wrongdoings.No! Let's have this place to share our problems and put in the right solutions to them.

It is well!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Juzzybabe:

personaly i have just the internet idea about contrceptives but there is this one put in the arm for years,thats what she used. its over years now since she had her last born,and yet to see her flow

Has the Hypodermic implant contraceptive removed?

These are side-effects on using hypodermic implant mode of contraception especially when it is long being implanted and not checked by the doctor or implanted and not removed for some time interval.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Janix2: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
LuckyG1:

Madam.

Let it be known that staphylococcal infection is not responsible for changes with menstrual flow volume whether scanty,moderate or heavy.The amount of fluid given out depends on the breakdown of the uterine lining.The breakdown of the uterine lining also called the endometrium depends on several factors such as the level of concentration reproductive hormones,medications,stress,food and health conditions.

For example,a woman using a blood thinning medication may experience a moderate to a heavy flow if she happens to take this medication at a close period to when she is to have her flow.During a severe malaria parasite attack,some women may experience a scanty and brown to dark-brown flow.What about those using contraceptives? What about those using anti-hypertensives or drugs containing corticosteroid? What about those feasting food of anti-estrogen nutrient?

Thank U sir so a Woman's menstrua blood volume is not suppose to vary
Please Which food has anti-oestrogen content cos I dnt take the above mentioned stuffs
Thanks sir
AWaiting your response
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
LuckyG1:
Madams.

Let's express our greviances with ease.Not that we pardon wrongdoings.No! Let's have this place to share our problems and put in the right solutions to them.

It is well!

And at the same time, warn unsuspecting people that came to this thread for help and not to be scammed
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Jubrilla: 1:07am On Oct 14, 2015
LuckyG1:

Madam.
With you having the Leiomyomas(also known as fibroid),PCOS and Occluded(blocked) tube and flanked by Hormonal imbalance,your chances of having conception is quite slim.
However,the idea of assisted reproductive technique for conception is not a bad one and does not in anyway prove the non-efficiency of the physician.
For a fibroid of such description,the best advice seem alright by us is to put in for a surgery.Removal of the mass is quite better than shrinking it which the other forms of medication can best offer.The removal is necessary both for normal form of conception or being assisted.Having the mass removal abreast with medications to managed your PCOS can increased your chances of conception.
Our advice is simple:
1)Removal of the growth is paramount as the first thing.
2)Assisted techniques of conception may be tried upon.
3)Do an hormone profilings of your female reproductive hormones and Androgen hormones.Ensure to take to medications to assisting in putting the hormones in their concentration.
4)Do a special screening for your Chlamydia spp and gonorrhea spp for PID to avoid the other tube occluded.
5)Maintain a good health,a poor management on PCOS can blow up into Diabetes or some form of heart disease condition.
Very necessary,BE HAPPY ALL THE TIME.

Thank you very much. It is well
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 14, 2015
Janix2:

Thank U sir so a Woman's menstrua blood volume is not suppose to vary
Please Which food has anti-oestrogen content cos I dnt take the above mentioned stuffs
Thanks sir
AWaiting your response

Madam.

As long as menstrual flow volume depends on the level of breakdown of the endometrium,the former is suppose to vary.

Some food found to help in reducing serum estrogen are:

Garlic...

Onions...

Chia seed...

Cabbage...

Oatsmeal...

Yorghurt...

Pomegranate...

Tumeric...

Green tea...

Using these food and combining them in a special food-dieting can cause a reduction in the estrogen level on a longtime bases.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Jubrilla: 5:28am On Oct 14, 2015
chaz007:

I have no cysts on my ovaries. I didn't actually get the PCOS diagnosis but I assumed I have it because my periods are very irregular and I am obessed. I have no hair on my face etc. and d last hormonal test I had showed I had a slightly high progesterone. But my ovaries are OK according to all d scans I av had
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 14, 2015
favoured234:

And at the same time, warn unsuspecting people that came to this thread for help and not to be scammed

There is no way we can keep this place crime-free.Women should just learn how to work with their head and not with their heart.Umpteen times i have received calls from women on wanting to see me,my best reply still remains,''What one doctor can do another doctor near to you can do better.''

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Jubrilla:

I have no cysts on my ovaries. I didn't actually get the PCOS diagnosis but I assumed I have it because my periods are very irregular and I am obessed. I have no hair on my face etc. and d last hormonal test I had showed I had a slightly high progesterone. But my ovaries are OK according to all d scans I av had

Madam.

I am sorry,i wasn't to prone into this mention.But i am somehow heavily disappointed in you.

1)You haven't yet be diagnosed to have the polycystic ovarian disease.It was yours assumption.

2)You didn't post you have a high progesterone or an hormone profiling already done.

Everything you gave the house was nothing but an unscrupulous assumption of yours.How much can the house believe that you have those fibroids and not just emotional figments?

May be you thing this house is only for a joke.Just look at how time is being spent giving you advice on thinking have had PCOS as you first claimed.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Chili89: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2015
Good Morning Doc, I'm treating Staph with ciprofloxacin tablets, my period was due yesterday and until now I haven't seen it, also no PMS excpt breast pain. I had PT done this morning to rule pregnancy and it came back negative and I'm not on birth control as I'm TTC. I have regular cycle thus never missed period.what is causing this?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Juzzybabe(f): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
LuckyG1:

Has the Hypodermic implant contraceptive removed?

These are side-effects on using hypodermic implant mode of contraception especially when it is long being implanted and not checked by the doctor or implanted and not removed for some time interval.

yes she said it was long removed.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
gud aftnun to u..id like it if you can drop your email,i wanna ask some personal questions. tnk you.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by eolowu1(f): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
doctors pls help me to interpret dis test FT3- 4.6 FT4- 1.1 TSH- 3.0

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.