Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? (31817 Views)

Poll: Who 'deserves' the front seat

Girlfriend: 66% (145 votes)
Best friend.: 33% (74 votes)
This poll has ended

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by 190: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2009
methinks its my girl who sits @ the front
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by TheSeeker(m): 12:10am On Jun 28, 2009
This is all simpler than y'all have depicted. I will put it up like this. First of all the poster said "girlfriend" and "best friend". Let me be clearer to state that the term "girlfriend" is different from "wife". Now, my "wife" is guaranteed the front seat only because we're married and my "best friend" has to understand and respect the union. The term best friend means someone who is always there for you whenever you need them, difficult times, fun times and when you both laugh off your pains and get on with life. Best friend will always be there even when your relationship with your supposed girlfriend crumbles. If letting my best friend sit in the front at the expense of my girlfriend is going to hurt her, please God in heaven let me hurt her more with such actions. I will make an instance about myself. I have a best friend, just only him, no one else. We have been there for each other for close to 12 years. He knows everything about me as well as I do him. We understand and have the utmost respect for each other. He has witnessed me go in and out of different relationships. How do you think our bond would have been if I had in one of those relationships, disrespect him or place my girlfriend over him? How do I even tell my friend to go and sit in the back seat because a girlfriend I just knew perhaps for a year wants to sit in the front? If he chooses to respect her and let her sit in the front, so be it. If he doesn't, I don't want to hear no whining from her. We are more than brothers and I have to pull all the respect I can towards him and that includes making my girlfriend understand that she has to respect him as much as she respects me. I can never place my girlfriend over my friend, albeit, that doesn't connote she's not important to me, of course she is but certain things have to be done the right way as I believe if she truly loves me, she will understand my actions. Now, if we're talking about a wife, that will entirely be something else.

Conclusively, let me add that depending on where we are going my girlfriend might take the front seat while my best friend sits in the back. If we're going on a date and I'm dropping my friend off along the way or he's going to his girlfriend's place and we're going to drop him off, you know, places like this, then my girlfriend sits in the front. Guys, don't disrespect your best friend because of a girlfriend, it will always come back to haunt you, trust me. I've been there.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by arewa4(f): 12:14am On Jun 28, 2009
it depends on who was picked first. seat na seat, it doesnt mean anything!!!!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by kok(m): 12:30am On Jun 28, 2009
@habumaks
"Your best friend will always stick by you no matter what. a girl can ditch you anytime you knw. Ok if its my wife-to-be? great! she can even advance to seat on my laps, but ordinary g/f? me and my best would lyk to discuss some important issue in the front seat abeg.

Bottom line: it depends on where your relationship is heading to and the kind of "respect" you have for your g/f"

Correct yan!!! A1 parrallel cool
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by biola44: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

[size=18pt]whoever gets there first![/size]

wink i dont expect em 2 argue over it,
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by aristocrat(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2009
kok:

@habumaks
"Your best friend will always stick by you no matter what. a girl can ditch you anytime you knw. Ok if its my wife-to-be? great! she can even advance to seat on my laps, but ordinary g/f? me and my best would lyk to discuss some important issue in the front seat abeg.

Bottom line: it depends on where your relationship is heading to and the kind of "respect" you have for your g/f"

Correct yan!!! A1 parrallel cool
4GET ABOUT DAT. UR GIRLFRIEND CANT SIT AT D BACK WHILE UR BEST FRIEND SITS IN D FRONT THERE IS NO RESPECT IN DAT. A MERE GIRLFRIEND TODAY CAN LEAD TO AWIFE TOMORROW COSA DROP OF WATER MAKES A MIGHTY OCEAN.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Kelvinj(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2009
We all making dis stuff look big. I cant even imagine ma gf sitn in front wen anoda guy is in d car talk more of ma bestfrnd. If i am alone wit her fine or we pickd him on d way. Dis cnt be used 2 measure weda u luv her or nt as they may take it, aftall she can even drive d car if she wants wen we ar alone coz itz 4 us.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by spikedcylinder: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2009
What does it matter?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by blacksta1: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2009
Yo

spike -

Your spam tool has jammed my ID - please help
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by spikedcylinder: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
Lol.

Will look into it. Pele.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by aristocrat(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2009
u had better do.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by spikedcylinder: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2009
Huh? You talking to me? undecided

Blacksta, check your old ID now.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by whitelexi(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2009
Best mate! Girl can sit there when we're married cool
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by aristocrat(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
u are not serious attall
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by noblegas2(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2009
Bleep Sh*t, ma Friend Sits at d Front while ma girl sits at d Back, Period!!!
dat aint a sign of disrespect 4 ma girlfriend but she shuld understand d fact dat i av 2 also respect ma friend, i av ma personal reason
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by ekoboy: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2009
Interesting(annoying answers).Is a girlfriend not supposed to end as a wife(whether it ends is another issue) Will u go out with a friend and his wife sits at the back while ur in the front. For me as a guy.i will go straight to the back. I don't have to be told. It makes sense, they are couples. If ur best friend is truly a best friend, he will understand. Let me ask u guys, if ur bestfriend and ur girlfriend crash in your place, will u leave ur girlfriend alone in the parlour and sleep with ur bestfriend in the room. grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Viciyke(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2009
my girlfriend definitely sits in front, unless she met my bestfriend their b4 she got their. I kind of like d feeling dat my girlfriend is siting besides me.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by georgio(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2009
i always leave them to make the decison themselves,
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by IGWEUSA(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2009
Since a GIRL FRIEND is not a WIFE, here's how i do ma thang

In the presence of my BEST FRIEND, my GIRL FRIEND should have known her position which is the BAAACK SIT. grin
      Infact, a humble girl is expected to do that as a courtesy for my best friend.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by MrCrackles(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2009
Whoever gets there first! tongue
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Phoenix042(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2009
whitelexi:

Best mate! Girl can sit there when we're married cool

LMAO!!

IGWE_USA:

In the presence of my BEST FRIEND, my GIRL FRIEND should have known her position which is the BAAACK SIT. grin
      Infact, a humble girl is expected to do that as a courtesy for my best friend.

ROFLMAO!!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2009
chamotex:

It depends who the girl is:

If its Sandra, that girl too fine, I need concentration, so to avoid car crash, make she go siddon for back

If its Vanessa, she's better at the front beccuz her boobs can be used as Airbags in case of accident.
LMAO cheesy
chessguru:

well my girlfriend happens to be my best friend, so they both sit in front as one person!!
however if a very close pal comes around, it does not really matter who sits in front.
correct guy  kiss
brain1:

i will like my guy friend cos we will be able to talkand make the outing fun. so in other words u r sayin ur girl is boring
TheSeeker link=topic=104522.msg4100653#msg4100653 date=1246144218:

This is all simpler than y'all have depicted. I will put it up like this. First of all the poster said "girlfriend" and "best friend".  Let me be clearer to state that the term "girlfriend" is different from "wife". Now, my "wife" is guaranteed the front seat only because we're married and my "best friend" has to understand and respect the union. The term best friend means someone who is always there for you whenever you need them, difficult times, fun times and when you both laugh off your pains and get on with life. Best friend will always be there even when your relationship with your supposed girlfriend crumbles. If letting my best friend sit in the front at the expense of my girlfriend is going to hurt her, please God in heaven let me hurt her more with such actions. I will make an instance about myself. I have a best friend, just only him, no one else. We have been there for each other for close to 12 years. He knows everything about me as well as I do him. We understand and have the utmost respect for each other. He has witnessed me go in and out of different relationships. How do you think our bond would have been if I had in one of those relationships, disrespect him or place my girlfriend over him? How do I even tell my friend to go and sit in the back seat because a girlfriend I just knew perhaps for a year wants to sit in the front? If he chooses to respect her and let her sit in the front, so be it. If he doesn't, I don't want to hear no whining from her. We are more than brothers and I have to pull all the respect I can towards him and that includes making my girlfriend understand that she has to respect him as much as she respects me. I can never place my girlfriend over my friend, albeit, that doesn't connote she's not important to me, of course she is but certain things have to be done the right way as I believe if she truly loves me, she will understand my actions. Now, if we're talking about a wife, that will entirely be something else.

Conclusively, let me add that depending on where we are going my girlfriend might take the front seat while my best friend sits in the back. If we're going on a date and I'm dropping my friend off along the way or he's going to his girlfriend's place and we're going to drop him off, you know, places like this, then my girlfriend sits in the front. Guys, don't disrespect your best friend because of a girlfriend, it will always come back to haunt you, trust me. I've been there.
long story undecided
IGWE_USA:

Infact, a humble girl is expected to do that as a courtesy for my best friend.[/quote really. na wa 2 u oh sad angry

Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Borat1: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2009
I dont have a car, and i dont have a girlfriend. . . Till then
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by chi21: 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2009
i think girlfriends should sit in front and bestfriends sit in the back of the cars the should know better
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by 190: 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2011
Girlfriend back

wife front

bestfriend, depends on the girlfriend/wife
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by toyemz(f): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2011
@190

Girlfriend back

wife front

bestfriend, depends on the girlfriend/wife

Now i know that you dont drive!!!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by 190: 12:34am On Apr 23, 2011
^^ story,

I got 2 cars and that front seat belongs to my girlfriend ( But if flings BACK SEAT STRAIGHT- NO ARGUMENTS )

she has never ever ever been asked to go behind me anyday

thats the lil respect i can show her for been in my life so its nothing

and as for my bestfriend ahhh ( shes a lady too ) so there nothing much to cause any problems
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by toyemz(f): 12:38am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^
tory!!!

na lie
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by 190: 12:40am On Apr 23, 2011
^ Ok lemme see, who can u ask now ooh!!

ermm, ok there is just one guy u can ask bout me but im not gonna tell u his name on here
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by toyemz(f): 12:43am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^
if its Mobo999
u guys are birds of one feather!!!
and if na madam
i no dey,fowl don expose he own Nyansh be that!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.