Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? (31823 Views)

Poll: Who 'deserves' the front seat

Girlfriend: 66% (145 votes)
Best friend.: 33% (74 votes)
This poll has ended

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by adeboo(f): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2008
Well, if ma friend was such a good friend, then she would understand and sit at the back.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nella(f): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2008
Siena:

Wow, you sound pretty angry! shocked

Do you think it was wrong of your friend to ask you to allow his wife to sit in the front? undecided

I personally would ALWAYS head for the back, if going out with a friend, and his girlfriend / wife was coming out with us.

EXACTLY! THANK You!

@ topic :

( if i was a guy) i don't see y i would walk myself to d front when i can see clearly that his babe is there, that's like having no respect, n thinkin your a big deal or smth , i mean u 've gat 2 think man! your friend might not want u there , but he wouldn't say so.

unlike Pip's friend that acctually did lol , but i don't blame him man.

But then again -- If i was a guy i wouldn't ask any of them to buzz off - eventhou i might prefer one to d other.

Once not long ago when two sister's that r my friend came to visit us . . . and i had to go to a shop with my Dad to buy smth and one of them wanted to come with us because they r all real good frends with my dad n all . . . so when we went out she just rushed to d front seat undecided. . . of course i didn't say nything but i walked to the back thinking . . . " hey that's my seat!" undecided . . . lol

n l8ter my dad was like to me ( when they had gone of course) he was like : that your frend doesn't even know who is supposed to seat in d front " -- but jokingly of course . . . tongue

So . . . d person might not tell u . . . but c'mon! u've got to use ur head!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by dee02(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2008
whoever gets there first shikena,
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by ronnieslimz(f): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2008
gf
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by na2day2(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2008
this one na no brainer, if na car, e no matter, na the same car but if na okada/bike sotri go get k-leg. i go give my friend the key to ride while i sit behind him and my girl sit behind me for obvious reasons. if u cant figure this one out go retake ur biology class again oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by waterworks(f): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2008
this topic funny ohh!! poster nor specify say na only who get car suppose respond? grin grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Radiant(f): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2008
this is a topic? embarassed
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by tollu: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2008
Radiant:

this is a topic? embarassed
Yeah a topic dat has gone on for EIGHT pages!

@ topic.
To avoid conflict I'll rather drive and both of them can sit anywhere else.
I love sitting in the front now, boyfriend or no boyfriend.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by chiegemba(f): 4:30am On Mar 09, 2008
@ poster if i were 2 b a guy, of course my girlfriend" y wld my bestfriend want 2 sit in front with me? is like u wantin ur bestfriend 2 sit in front instead of ur spouse! ***personal opinion though*** wink
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by whitelexi(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2008
I dont drive in the UK, the stress is too much grin
But if i have to drive, my girl will have to be in front no matter who my best friend is, she is my queen and has to be right there beside me grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 09, 2008
@ Lexi: That's the spirit! cool

Stressful driving in London? How? undecided
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by whitelexi(m): 10:35am On Mar 09, 2008
Siena:

@ Lexi: That's the spirit! cool

Stressful driving in London? How? undecided

Well, when u put the MOT, Insurance, parking charges, speed charges, congestion charges, road tax, CO2 charges, etc
Its damn too stressful for drivers. I rather invest the money and go by public transport on oyster travelcards, it only means waking up slightly earlier than normal grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by pahtahkee: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2008
whitelexi:

Well, when u put the MOT, Insurance, parking charges, speed charges, congestion charges, road tax, CO2 charges, etc
Its damn too stressful for drivers. I rather invest the money and go by public transport on oyster travelcards, it only means waking up slightly earlier than normal grin

Thank you oh. Not to even talk of the fact that a little mistake in driving for UK, you can be charged for criminal activities. Point deductions on your driving license, or revoking your license and going back to driving school. grin

I rather prefer my bicycle, if am within a biking distance or better still go with my substations. grin Make she hop on the back seat. grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2008
Lol. If your driving is up to scratch, and you don't do daft things - undertaking, speeding, parking on kerbs etc, you have nothing to worry about, with regards to fines / invoked licences etc.

Your insurance too will be reasonable if your driving history is clean. I passed my driving test back in 1988, and have no points on my licence, so my insurance is very competitively priced, bearing in mind, I'm driving a highly modified car, with an agreed value policy.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by ruudgal: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2008
I believe preference should be given to the chic

in any case, y would anyone say, Whoever gets there first?, What happened to protocol of men opening the door for a woman?>, In any case, it shud be the guy opening the door for his babe and deciding weda he is giving her the back seat with respect attached or just puttting his best friend upfront because he wants a chance to chat.

Seriously people, this problem can be solved with some common decency.

In agreement with some of u here, i would also add dat der are indeed 2 types of girlfriends, d ones u want to make ur wife and d ones who are here just for the now, If the former is the case, den ur best friend wud never take precedence, be it in form of sitting infront or getting to hold the remote control
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by TaniCarr(f): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2008
If you want some lovin you better tell that friend to respect the game. grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by SweetT1: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2008
@Poster

My best friend better catch the bus. grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by simmy(m): 4:13pm On May 13, 2008
women!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by saucekid(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2008
what happenend to them?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 13, 2008
they r cute cool cool
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by saucekid(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2008
good
because my goat sits in front with my grandmama
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by ashe2(f): 4:27pm On May 13, 2008
i cant decide cos, we chicks are always bin asked to sit in front cos i think if the gal sits at the bak d guys jus feel shes bin left out which actually she is. the guys could jus get carried away wit one football gist and ignore the gal and the guy would now be left to beg and maybe spend more. i think d gal shud sit in front it shows to everyone dat she is special and always want the gal to be beside him all d time.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by lucabrasi(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2008
whoever gets the sit first,but il be leaning towards my best friend
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by t0kunb0(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2008
most guys dont lyk sittin @ d bac most especiallly if it's a girl sittin in front.

whoever gets der 1st is kool, but if it's girlfrnd girlfrnd, den boyfrnd should undastand else girlfrnd drives

grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by remz: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2008
am a gal n i don't really see any difference there if its a guy friend cos dey will probably be gisting so i can as well sit at the back and play wit my phone but if its a gal no freaking way or even his sis .but if i was already in front b4 picking d guy up no i won't go 2 d back ,
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Uzzyan: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2008
who cares if they lik it or not abeg the best thing to be done issssssss
The lady in front.
A polished guy shld know that that is the best thing to be done.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by chessguru(m): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2008
well my girlfriend happens to be my best friend, so they both sit in front as one person!!
however if a very close pal comes around, it does not really matter who sits in front.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 30, 2008
it really doesn't matter undecided
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by hunniebomb(f): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2008
something like this happened to me with a guy that i was dating. we went to his best friend's house and we were about to go out (3 of us). on getting to the car (i was already opening the back door with the intention of sitting there because it was the best friend's car), the best friend said that i should sit in front but the guy (the one i was dating) started to grumble and was like "no o, i want to sit in front because i want to discuss some things with u" , believe me, they didn't even discuss anything.

its the little things that count the most. sitting in front is no big deal, but it's the way its handled that matters.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by brain1: 12:00am On Nov 02, 2008
i will like my guy friend cos we will be able to talk

and make the outing fun
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by MrCrackles(m): 12:06am On Nov 02, 2008
[size=18pt]whoever gets there first![/size]
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by chamotex(m): 1:07am On Nov 02, 2008
It depends who the girl is:

If its Sandra, that girl too fine, I need concentration, so to avoid car crash, make she go siddon for back

If its Vanessa, she's better at the front beccuz her boobs can be used as Airbags in case of accident.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.