Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? (31814 Views)

Poll: Who 'deserves' the front seat

Girlfriend: 66% (145 votes)
Best friend.: 33% (74 votes)
This poll has ended

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by yemivictor: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2008
lungwun:

If i do not plan to marry the chick, then my friend will sit in the front of the car. if we are alone and i pick him up, then commom sense should make her move to the back seat. and if she does not, i will tell her. i am not really a bad guy but the fact that chicks make u feel u owe them a lot for allowing you to sleep with them really ticks me off. and besides its now in the constitution bro's before h.'s. cheesy

The thing tire me o! And in the end, most of them get jilted! sad sad
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by ifyalways(f): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2008
yemivictor:

The thing tire me o! And in the end, most of them get jilted! sad sad
ROFLMAO.
told them cheesy tongue grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Bosiano(f): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2008
It depends on the level of relationship between both parties, but the rightful person to sit at the front side is the girlfriend.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by yemivictor: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2008
Bosiano:

It depends on the level of relationship between both parties, but the rightful person to sit at the front side is the girlfriend.

Rightful person opari o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by hotchic1(f): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2008
If its a serious relationship,i think the girl should be at the front,to avoid conflict,let your friend drive and go sit down for back with your gurl.

I hope the guyz won't crucify me for this
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by saucekid(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2008
my goat seats in front
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by londonlady(f): 4:20am On Jan 26, 2008
i always go to the back jare, its more comfy, i dont need to wear a seat belt.
all that best friend stuvvs na politiks,
a couple that are confident in their relationship wouldnt give a hoot.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by ifyalways(f): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2008
londonlady:

i always go to the back jare, its more comfy, i don't need to wear a seat belt.
all that best friend stuvvs na politiks,
a couple that are confident in their relationship wouldnt give a hoot.
word my sister
there is a big difference btw being sampled in the front seat and being cherished !
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2008
I was going out with my guy and his closest friend. It really wasnt an issues, I got the front seat. Even when the guy tried to sit in front, my guy politely told him to step aside. Its a sign of respect for a girl you really value and who you choose to spend the rest of your life with. For a fling or an affair, it might be okay to ignore the significance. But for a girlfriend/fiancee, its non-negotiable.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by topeorekoy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2008
to me, i feel a seat is a seat irrespective of where it is. does it mean the cant mis behave wen he alwasy make u seat in front? as long as the love is there he shows it. sitting infront of his car aint a way to show love.

there is this guy in my class wen i was in school, he had a chik and she sits with him infront wen we go out and even he quickly jumps out to open the door for her but the guy is a real player, he just did all that to get between her legs
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by segunpc(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2008
just let them toss a coin!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by zinnie86(f): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2008
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by tlops(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2008
my best friend seats at the back while my wife seat on the front seat, capish
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by sweetonyx(m): 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2008
zinnie86:

from a female point of view.i'll feel left out if my boyfriend makes me sit at the back.i'll probably sulk the rest of the trip and be a spoil sport and d outing most likely would be a disaster.so i think a sensible guy should make his girl sit in front.if he's best friend doesnt find it funny he should get himself a car,if he can't he should take a cab or a bus.its even more romantic when its just me and my boyfriend cruising,no third party.gaskiya!!!

Then u'll probably marry a dummy.I ave no doubt on ma mind dat ure one of dem possesive chicks dat aint got nothin 2 offer.
Read ur post once more and tell urself u aint selfish.

My best friend sits in front of my car.I sit in front of my best friends car.His gal is my pal,My gal is is pal.In a situation like ours,whomever sits in front makes no difference.What matters is the frienship and not the sitting position.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by yemivictor: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2008
zinnie86:

from a female point of view.i'll feel left out if my boyfriend makes me sit at the back.i'll probably sulk the rest of the trip and be a spoil sport and d outing most likely would be a disaster.so i think a sensible guy should make his girl sit in front.if he's best friend doesnt find it funny he should get himself a car,if he can't he should take a cab or a bus.its even more romantic when its just me and my boyfriend cruising,no third party.gaskiya!!!

I am sure that after the day's outing, you'd probably have your darling boyfriend unscrew the front seat and carry it to your house for you so you don't have nightmares about someone else sitting there behind your back! oniranu! grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Elizabeth(f): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2008
For where! i will not allow his friend to sit in the front,na him friend he dey do am with? Abeg
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by spicy007(f): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2008
when i go out with my guys (friends in this case) i really enjoy sitting at the back alone, so i can flow with both /all of them, it really is enjoyable.

but my guy,  haba,  na back the best friend go siddon ooo,

i would do the same for my guy in my car with my bestest friend, so why wont he?

moreover, a friend may not mind his sitting position, so for the sake of national peace, abeg let the babe siddon for front.

don't forget, men are from Mars and women are from Venus,,, so quit trying to understand women, just let them have their way on issues like this, esp when it wont make any difference to you (guys).

if some simple things such as chocolates and flowers and periodic phone calls mean so much to babes, imagine somthing like sitting arrangement,  get the drift?

Lil things like this show the level or R-E-S-P-E-C-T the guy has for the babe,,, so when next your bobo tells u to go to the back, my dear, its time to get out of the car altogether.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by iyawo1005(f): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2008
How about your mum or your girlfriend (not wife)?
I would assume mum but my boyfriends mum insisted I sit in the front.
She said you are his girlfriend that is your proper place.
What are your thoughts?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by elpapi(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2008
who ever gets there first, I can't tell one to go back for the other
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by showstopa: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2008
well i'll give my best friend the keys and seat behind with my girlfriend
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by yemivictor: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2008
spicy007:

when i go out with my guys (friends in this case) i really enjoy sitting at the back alone, so i can flow with both /all of them, it really is enjoyable.

but my guy, haba, na back the best friend go siddon ooo,

i would do the same for my guy in my car with my bestest friend, so why wont he?

moreover, a friend may not mind his sitting position, so for the sake of national peace, abeg let the babe siddon for front.

don't forget, men are from Mars and women are from Venus,,, so quit trying to understand women, just let them have their way on issues like this, esp when it wont make any difference to you (guys).

if some simple things such as chocolates and flowers and periodic phone calls mean so much to babes, imagine somthing like sitting arrangement, get the drift?

Lil things like this show the level or R-E-S-P-E-C-T the guy has for the babe,,, so when next your bobo tells u to go to the back, my dear, its time to get out of the car altogether.

YOU ARE DEAD WRONG!!!
Trust me, little things like this often show the level of D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N the guy has, in order to get between your legs and phock your brains out!
Get it? grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2008
Now if ma best friend can drive then he can drive me and ma babe, My Best friend should know that My babe Comes First(in the case that the relationship don reach marriage level O). She got kitten and u aint got non.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by duchez(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2008
Na wah for una sef. the girl is supposed to sit at the back at least as a sign of respect for the guys. Haba, i would see the lady as a bit disrespectful cos we the guys are supposed to be given that respect as the head. Besides, most ladies are so fearful that when they sit at the front they would act as a distraction for the guy driving, especially if he's speeding, una dey feel ma flow baa?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2008
duchez:

Na wah for una sef. the girl is supposed to sit at the back at least as a sign of respect for the guys. Haba, i would see the lady as a bit disrespectful because we the guys are supposed to be given that respect as the head. Besides, most ladies are so fearful that when they sit at the front they would act as a distraction for the guy driving, especially if he's speeding, una dey feel ma flow baa?

This statement purges the $hit$ out of me. What kinda respect?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by saucekid(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2008
dem go raise ball
the person wey raise pass go sit for front
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by henchmark: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2008
hey fellas,

everybody is entitled to his or her opinion, if am cool with my friend in front and my girl doesn't feel hurt no stress, if am cool with my girl in front and my friend is OK why not, definitely if am already cruising with my friend and i spot my chick on the way unarguably she sits at the back. whatever makes you comfortable.

AM REALLY PISSED THAT SOME TEENAGERS CANNOT EXPRESS THEMSELVES WITHOUT USING ABUSIVE WORDS, LETS GROW PLEASE, THIS IS A FORUM AND THOUGHTS WILL OBVIOUSLY VARY.

cheers.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Ital(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2008
what kind of BEST FRIEND we taking about, which kind of GIRLFRIEND are we taking off

To, it depends on the type of friend

but i think that back Seats Best for ladies
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2008
Lol, this thread's still alive and well! cheesy

Well, my answer remains the same - my lady will always ride beside me. cool
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by lawyer(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2008
Why should my girlfriend sit down with me in front when my dawg is with me in the car? Rubbish! Woman go, woman come, my dawg remains. shebi she is still just a girlfriend abi? Why treat her as royalty when it is obvious that she will still go and find another man's car to sit down in front tomorrow? Besides what is a woman's own with cars sef? I dont even know who they want to f**k whether its the car or me?

My dawg will forever be in front with me as a co-pilot and if she likes, she can sit down in the boot. My guy will forever be there to help me change the tyres in case it bursts or push the car or help me handle the police during check up bust ups. But my girlfriend will just stand there and be looking like the score board in onikan stadium totally bereft of ideas and worried that her friends will see her on the road standing while she ought to be under the comfort of A/C cruising.

Nonsense. My dawg is my dawg and this same chick will all be lovey dovey today with you in your car and tomorrow she will be doing the same thing in another man's car. Dawgs never lie and will be there for you till the end. If she like, make she vex, too many chicks full this world and i cant be less bothered about her whinnings to seat down in front and distract the shit outta me!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nella(f): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2008
Y does it matter?? - first come first serve! a guy won't ask his babe to dash to the back 4 his friend to seat - neither would he ask his friend to do the same 4 his babe -- so. . . there's nuthing there. . . . it's neutral . . . i don't see any big deal in it.

although u may like one of them more than d other ----- but even so , u won't ask ny of them 2 buzz.

lawyer:

Nonsense. My dawg is my dawg and this same chick will all be lovey dovey today with you in your car and tomorrow she will be doing the same thing in another man's car. Dawgs never lie and will be there for you till the end. If she like, make she vex, too many chicks full this world and i can't be less bothered about her whinnings to seat down in front and distract the shit out of me!

And if she did would u ask her to buzz n give way 2 your . . . "dawg"?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Pip(m): 1:04am On Feb 02, 2008
I really don't care. My so called close friend asked me to go to the back seat coz of his wife and I don't have a car. when ever I get one, he would go to the back seat or get out.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 02, 2008
Pip:

I really don't care. My so called close friend asked me to go to the back seat because of his wife and I don't have a car. when ever I get one, he would go to the back seat or get out.

Wow, you sound pretty angry! shocked

Do you think it was wrong of your friend to ask you to allow his wife to sit in the front? undecided

I personally would ALWAYS head for the back, if going out with a friend, and his girlfriend / wife was coming out with us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.