Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? (31821 Views)

Poll: Who 'deserves' the front seat

Girlfriend: 66% (145 votes)
Best friend.: 33% (74 votes)
This poll has ended

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by TawaTemi1(f): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2008
Life is so simple!

so far am not married to him yet, I will like to sit at the owners corner and do stuffs on my fone grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

my candid opinion, wink wink wink
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by bigben3: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2008
To prevent conflicts,i will allow both to share the front sit smiley,but now come the poser,who sits in the middle and who sits at the rear?i.e by the window side. Palaver unending!!!!!!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by asabi(f): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2008
@ poster.
it doesnt matter who eva sit in the front seat.itz all the depend on the kind of relationship that is inbetween ur girlfriend and ur bestfriend.well as for me, i will allow his friend to sit at the front ,cos he is just going to sit there for awhile and while me is girlfriend will sit infront seat foreva. smiley wink cool.
case dismissed.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by CrazyMan(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2008
That’s not an issue to me; anyone can sit in front after all, we won’t be in the car for ever.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by stello(f): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2008
if its a GIRLFRIEND, she sits at the back, but for a WIFE the font sit is for her.cos nobody should come b/w man and wife
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by ell77(f): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2008
Why is front seat special?

More access to AC so prevents sweat, B.O. and oily skin, you can monitor what that person is doing/saying on their phone easier, that person can re-adjust themselves to make sure they are looking good in the mirror. Anyone who sees your girl in the front will immediately know she is your girl, but if she is at the back they will believe she is a relation or ordinary friend or they won't know if they are your girlfriend of your friends girlfriend. Also they feel good.

So believe it or not putting your girl in the front seat has its benefits for you as a boyfrind! But that is your own decision, don't say I didn't warn you. When i first entered my guy's car he had a friend in the front who is Actually a famous musician in Nigeria, I went straight to the back seat but he got up and said, "what am I doing? He can't allow that!" He ordered me to sit in the front as the 'Queen's Position', my man didn't even have to say it. That is someone who was raised to be a gentleman and it says alot for him. So you should do the same as a best friend as it creates an instant good impression and girls will recommend you to their friends.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2008
well  now adays there are two types of girlfriend, ( to marry or to just shack ) depending on that role of the babe to you, you  might even catch yourself opening the front seat for your babe, even your friends wouldnt dare sit in the front seat!- Gucci babe

Simple.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by cooldude62(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2008
this thing happened to me man,i was going out with my brother,my gf was with me,i wanted to drop her @home,so i said since she will drop first,she should stay at the back,na so she vex o!!! haba,she said i aint taking that shit from you if we were married,my space is infront with you! na so i beg am say you no say na my brother,and you go drop soon.for me,the front space is for wife,not gf.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by onyekang1(f): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2008
front seat or back seat it doesn't matter as long as its d same car cool
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by beelala: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2008
the person that sits there first would enjoy the privilege of being by my side.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by dammybee(f): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2008
My Best Friend.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by chukz4real(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2008
Does it really matter who sits in front? What if my best friend turns out to be my girlfriend? Well, it all depends on how serious the relationship with such gal is. If she' just the "do and leave" type of gal. I wouldn't mind givin her the back seat oooooo! Seun abi no b so

Make una no mind Yimiton, she get mouth and na dat one make me like her well well ooooooo. How I wish sey I dey available, I for sey make she apply oooooooo. Anyways, Yimilove, my network is temporary busy at the moment. Maybe before the end of 2008 first quarter, I fit dey available small sha!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Carlosein(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2008
my girl always sits in front with me but not because she insists on it sha.

and when i go out with my best friend and his g/f i sit in the back jeje. i no want woman wahala grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Carlosein(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2008
have a cousin whose wife used to jump in the front everytime we were all going out. though this is her right (if she likes to sit there as a wife) but i dislike the fact that she would then ask the person in the back sit (sometimes moi) to carry her baby even though the back was crowded already.

i think it shows the kind of person you are (cultured or otherwise) to insist on sitting at any particular position because there may be reasons why it would not be feasible at any point in time. i mean if the lady happens to be a lepa shandy (thin lady) and there are so many people on the outing among whom is an orobo (fat person), then me thinks it would be more convenient if the lepa sat in the back with others while the orobo takes the front seat.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by nightnurse(f): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2008
It doesn't matter who sits in the front seat, theres nothing special attached to the front seats
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2008
i have always believed small gestures tell a lot about a man. so far my instincts havent failed me.

it doesnt matter if she's a well-bred lady or not. she gets the front seat because u deemed it fit to make her ur girlfriend. a correct babe will always understand that the guy is her bloke's best friend and may want to leave the seat so they can discuss some 'serious' issues in comfort. it's okay for the guy to accept if there is something impt to discuss and she offers. if u have a good relationship with ur bloke's best friend, it will never bean issue, cos he's free to say "madam, abeg no mind us, we wan yarn". but guys, i warn u, no matter how good natured she is, make it brief and dont take advantage of it. she'll start to hate u.

he can sit in front if it's a short ride and oro wa. if it's a long ride, or hanging out, please, hep your friend and nyash down at the back. u wont suffocate there.

girlfriend or wifey, a gentleman (defined here as someone who respects a woman - big ups to Siena and Carlosein) (im me anytime if u're vacant wink )
ALWAYS treats the lady with the respect he wants his friends to show her.

magana yi kare

1 Like

Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by babasegun(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2008
Ma buddy ofcourse 'cos i dont want my girl controlling the CD player
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by ibrahiem(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2008
my guy takes da front sit cus she shld know now dat he is part of da decision makers before she came to being.he will still be with me after she is long gone
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Ndi(f): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2008
Whether we like it or not situations like this would always arise.
A wise best friend would just let the couple be whether the lady is for keeps or not, courtesy demands that and i am not posting this because I am a lady, it’s a natural thing, any gentleman would not stoop so low as in having to fight a girl because of the front seat of a car.

Lets not forget that its not about rights here but mere courtesy, even if your friend is going to dump the girl the next minute, its actually nobody’s business.

In my own case what I do is to stand and watch where the best friend would sit and this observation has never failed me, some would say “this is Africa who send” well me I send oooooo! because I would not want to be associated with untamed or uncivilized guys.

Whats the big deal about the front seat? some school of thought would ask, well like iceblue posted “Small gesture tells a lot about a man” take it or leave it.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Busta(f): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2008
Does it really matter who sits in front?

neva thought of that as an issue undecided
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by tome1: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2008
it really does not matter who sits where to me o.
but i feel a reasonable friend should take the back sit unless offered otherwise. wink
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by 2ceSharp(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2008
it depends on the circumstance, if u were dropping ur babe off before ur friend, it makes sense for her to sit behind
if u were just going out, she ought to sit in front
if she's still making up (like she occasionally has to cos i'm in a hurry) she shd seat behind
and so on, but really it belongs to her whether she sits there or not.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by niceuzor: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2008
@Topic

Which of the car 're we talking about here,i guess its HUMMER JEEP? cheesy Well as for me
my babe deserve the front seat why my bestfriends (as in chick or guy) any seat
he/she feel like but not the front seat,if the boot is vancant he/she can seat there.

i don talk. smiley
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Oracle(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2008
Anybody could be anywhere.
The girl will have all the chances to sit in the front seat
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by codedguy1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2008
If there is an issue bout sitting in the front seat, angry angry angry then i wud make them vote for it. if it becomes a tie then my best friends gets to sit on the bonnet and my g/friend sits in the boot.

God help both of them if na danfo i dey drive grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by drealsmile(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2008
first 2 get in
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by moreshow(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2008
Courtesy deamnds that my Girlf riends should excuse her to seat at the back for my best friend whom doesn't have to seat the whole year in the front seat rather for the particular outing we are going to. So I don't think taht should be a lot deal for my Girlfriend to do. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Hey Ladies, Before you crucify me - Na my own mind I dey talk ooo grin grin grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by realdemi(f): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2008
Ndi:

Whether we like it or not situations like this would always arise.
A wise best friend would just let the couple be whether the lady is for keeps or not, courtesy demands that and i am not posting this because I am a lady, it’s a natural thing, any gentleman would not stoop so low as in having to fight a girl because of the front seat of a car.

Lets not forget that its not about rights here but mere courtesy, even if your friend is going to dump the girl the next minute, its actually nobody’s business.

In my own case what I do is to stand and watch where the best friend would sit and this observation has never failed me, some would say “this is Africa who send” well me I send oooooo! because I would not want to be associated with untamed or uncivilized guys.

Whats the big deal about the front seat? some school of thought would ask, well like iceblue posted “Small gesture tells a lot about a man” take it or leave it.

Ndi dear, u say it as it should be said.
Simple courtsey, the mark of  a true and well-bred gentleman.
As for guys who would gladly leave the back seat for the g/f, shows where the g/f position in their lives and hearts. Chikena!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Raimond(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2008
Unless we are legally married, she is not obliged to seat with me in front, take a back seat and enjoy the ride baby, i get to enough catching up to do.
If we are married, pally sorry ooo take owners corner, grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by deor03(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2008
whoelse?

my wife
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by saucekid(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2008
who seats infront?
my grandmama of course
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Bblak(f): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2008
I think Courtesy demands that the bestfriend sits in front while the girlfriend sits at the back.The girl has quite a number of times to sit in front while the bestfriend has less. i think one can accrue the best friend the respect of siting in front since it's temporary.There's no point getting worked up over who sits where lipsrsealedMy humble view

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.