Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? (31815 Views)

Poll: Who 'deserves' the front seat

Girlfriend: 66% (145 votes)
Best friend.: 33% (74 votes)
This poll has ended

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Iranoladun(f): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2008
saucekid:

now this is the reply i've been waiting for

will you be my galfriend?
*i never reach to get wife*

OK, send me your dossier so that I could connect you to a babe! grin (for a fee of course!)
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by princekay1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2008
saucekid,
need a wifey?
call: Alake Kokoye on 08023744818
be ready to marry sha!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by coolkaboom(m): 2:14am On Jan 13, 2008
i no know about u guys, but in an ideal situation, isnt my boo suppose to be my best friend? so if my babe is my very best friend, it simply follows that she'll be ridin shot-gun.

in less than ideal situations, if d babe na just company 4 d nite (runs, fipa, belewu and all other category),na back seat straight.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by saucekid(m): 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2008
@ rokie,
na 3 times you call me
@ iranoladun,
no worry,i no fear *but you no fit do am free*
@ princekay
i thank you well well,tell the babe to call me

@ all
i'm leaving off to yanke,i dont know when i'll be back again
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by saucekid(m): 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2008
na my grandmama go still seat for front
una know say when she kpeme,i go find replacement
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by augustluv(f): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2008
i will allow his friends sit in front unless he ask me to.afterall they won't sit there for ever.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2008
I have never attached importance to the seats, but seating at the back makes me sick.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by beumi(f): 1:23am On Jan 14, 2008
for me oh, am cool wit the back seat, i luv the way he struggles to concentrate even when talking bizness with his best friend who is seating in front with him.Cos he wud keep on asking if am comfortable and notices any lil thing i do , even from the front seat, and when we are together alone atleast his friend won't be there and i will always av his undivided attention
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by msanda(m): 1:31am On Jan 14, 2008
beumi:

for me oh, am cool wit the back seat, i love the way he struggles to concentrate even when talking bizness with his best friend who is seating in front with him.Cos he would keep on asking if am comfortable and notices any little thing i do , even from the front seat, and when we are together alone atleast his friend won't be there and i will always av his undivided attention

@beumi

kiss
I like u o jare. Nothin beats a woman that's fully assured of the power she has on her man. There's no need to struggle.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Eclairs: 5:40am On Jan 14, 2008
who ever gets there first. Both of them are just as special as each other.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by iceland(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2008
beumi:

for me oh, am cool wit the back seat, i love the way he struggles to concentrate even when talking bizness with his best friend who is seating in front with him.Cos he would keep on asking if am comfortable and notices any little thing i do , even from the front seat, and when we are together alone atleast his friend won't be there and i will always av his undivided attention
Baby! you are a real lady,the type everyman should dream of having.That was an excellent response.it shows you are mature,cool,calm,intelligent,long suffering,patient name it!, you are heading for an excellent marriage.God is with you.You know what u want,i hope you have him already cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by ijeybaby: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2008
As for me i will prefer my guy's best friend to sit in the front seat. But he should try and pretend as if he is going to back seat and allow me to tell him to go to the front. Respect is a reciprocal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by bidex(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2008
well, i can because of a woman and disrespect my freind, i'll make the two of the toss a coin before getting into the car.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by richylaw(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2008
The lady , if not abnormally possesive should give regards to my friend. If she sits at the back, that does not mean she is an outcast, I know an understanding lady will always reason along this way. I think the only ideal time the so-called friend may be obliged to sit at the back is when she is also a lady!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by chinnex(f): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2008
wel, i have come across dis b4, his friend wanted me 2 sit at the front seat but i said No;he should sit at the front,.that doesnt stop me frm being his gal, i juz hav 2 give him dat respect at dat time.its no big deal.if am with my boo and my galfriend and am the one driving, my man stays at the front seat.since d conversations flows verywel no probs,understanding matters.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2008
ma grandma sits in front,

ma girlfriend and ma boo go sit for back sit grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2008
kamura:

ma grandma sits in front,

ma girlfriend and ma boo go sit for back sit grin

who be that one again?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by stag: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2008
my girlfriend sits in front. i dont expect my friend to struggle over such trivial issues. he knows where he should sit when my girl is around cos i know where to sit in his car when his girl is aboard. except , of course, he was already sitting in front when we pick her.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by yemivictor: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ Topic,

They can both sit on the bonnet while i speed away gleefully! na lie o! grin

But really! Truth is, my girlfriend should be humble enough to be able to sit @ the back atimes, while my best friend don't have any sha o! should be wise enough to know what to do in such situations without being told! i.e sit @ the back!

I don't know what's with the front seat anyway! I mean, i know wives (not girlfriends) who sit directly behind their husbands for various reasons and i'll name them:

1) For fear of her life! husband na speed demon!.

2) Nursing her baby (breastfeeding). front seat not safe for babies!.

3) For convenience sake! (probably now used to it from prolonged period of nursing)
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by yemivictor: 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2008
stag:

my girlfriend sits in front. i don't expect my friend to struggle over such trivial issues. he knows where he should sit when my girl is around because i know where to sit in his car when his girl is aboard. except , of course, he was already sitting in front when we pick her.

Trust me! There are some very nasty girls out there that'll still insist on the front seat! whether u dey there b4 una pick am or not!

IT HAPPENED TO ME!!!

Some girls just feel because they've started giving their "so called boyfriends" BJs means they're now married!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by dakmanzero(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2008
If na runs, chop-and-go, then she will be in the FRONT

Because I will use *eyes* to tell my friend, 'dude,  no burn my cable o! I suppose chop tonite!' and he will understand and choose the back seat JEJE!!!! also, if he was there first, I will signal to him before she gets to the car and he will politely open the door for her. My GUYS and ME have an understanding as per babes!!!!

HOWEVER, if na the wife-to-be candidate ladyfriend, get this,

SHE WILL SIT WHEREVER SHE WANTS! and let me get something across straight: ANY woman thats insecure about her standing with me is TOTALLY disqualified from wife candidate material! The wife knows when I need to discuss serious stuff with my dudes without having to stretch neck across the backseat, and will do the right thing without being asked,  EXACTLY THE WAY MY DUDES WILL BEHAVE when the gbelehu is involved!

In short (mathematically speaking)

wife > [size=4pt]my dudes [/size] > gbelehu

where > means 'greater than'

And so, gbelehu must take front seat nomatter what, dudes will take front seat when wife allows it. SIMPLE!!!!!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Kemjisuper(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2008
Well, I'll just sell my car and get a powerbike. Problem solved!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by ov: 12:58am On Jan 17, 2008
abeg make everybody just enter molue, keke napep or el rufai bus.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Benzene: 4:20am On Jan 17, 2008
It is nauseating to note that we have many unreasonable babes in Nigeria of today and particularly in this house. On the issue of who sits in the front seat, I don’t think there should be any controversy about it. It the guy’s best friend that should seat there for very important reasons, though few. I am sure nobody in the house can give me any good reason a girl should take the front seat. I must say here that it is only materialistic, showy and nagging girls that will feel bad when they do not take the front seat. The only selfish reason babes will take the front seat is to make the world know that have a guy they exert (undue) influence on.

When you talk about a guy’s best friend, they are usually his, old-school mates, childhood friends or even colleagues at work. These relationships are normally mutuality and synergistic, at times more than a brother-brother relationship. This relationship is often older than a mere relationship. I must say here that a girl-friend is girl-friend and never a wife no matter how long, close or what the intentions are.

Making the girl seat at the back seat tells people around that you are fully in control and that you have a down-to-earth girl. Babes should strive to occupy the boy-friend’s heart, not front seat. For guys, please note that you will be portraying yourself as weak-hearted man and “woman-wrapper” by giving your babe the front-seat at the expense of your best friend. The way you treat your best friend is the same way you will treat your brother and any girl that does not like your high-priority for you best friend will for sure have problems with your family.

All the babes who strive (drag) to take the front seat at all times tend to show how desperately they want the guy and it is not-ladylike. I will gladly give any girl the front seat if she buys a car for me. It’s good for your best friend to take the front seat so that you can put heads together positively if anything comes up while you are on wheels. Your babe cannot do better than that, she will only deceive you.

If you no fit control your girl-friend, you cannot control your wife. Do not prioritize your relationship. You might be breaking a bridge by treating your best friend with contempt. All “girl-friends” come with the exit door wide open!!! Scratch your girl-friend and you will see a witch, scratch your best-friend and you will see a philosopher. Sitting position does not matter much but it teaches a lot of lessons and given an impression you. Let’s close this forum here and talk about other issues.

One love brothers!!
Make una take time babes!!!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Benzene: 4:26am On Jan 17, 2008
Make una no mind my spelling errors in the previous posts. Babes should understand that decisions concerning their stay and welfare are discussed with the best friends they drag the front seat with. No be so??
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by topeorekoy(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2008
Really, it depends on who gets there first. u cant expect me to pik up my pal first on my way out and then my chik, and u expect me to tell my pal to go to the back? na, that aint good. my chik onws the car and we go out often 2geda. my pal will just be there on few occassions and i dont think she sheld raise an eyebrow over that

if she stays in the front, what does it mean? a seat is a seat. so who ever sits in the front 1st will seat there
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Benzene: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ topeorekoy

It is important that you get the context before you make a comment. It is not about picking up your pal while your babe has already sat on the front seat. The context is that both your babe and your pal are in the same place and you want to take them out.

Please correct your thoughts, you do not own your car with your babe, and she does not own it alone, unless she contributed money to enable you buy the car. In your context, she can demand a part of the car when she quits.

A seat is a seat but who seats where matters and the sitting position often gives an impression, good or bad. After all, there is an owner’s corner car….hahahaahah!!! Please do not give your babe an unnecessary sense of belonging. It does not make her love you the more if that is what you crave.

If you give babe an inch, she will take a mile. Try to be mean at times, there are better ways to be nice other the seating arrangement. If you like the babe so much, then go for marriage. Don’t bug your men with chick issues.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2008
Your girlfriend of course because best believe it your so called friend will waste no time and I mean no tome at all telling you to sit at the back FAST!!!!!!!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2008
Nor be madam dey sit for the back?

Ladies, make una choose oo. grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by fashizzle(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2008
Get them to arm-wrestle. The winner gets to sit in front with you,
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by segunpc(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2008
them go toss coin!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by lungwun(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2008
If i do not plan to marry the chick, then my friend will sit in the front of the car. if we are alone and i pick him up, then commom sense should make her move to the back seat. and if she does not, i will tell her. i am not really a bad guy but the fact that chicks make u feel u owe them a lot for allowing you to sleep with them really ticks me off. and besides its now in the constitution bro's before h.'s. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.