Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Having an Affair With My Cousin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having an Affair With My Cousin (38674 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2005
This isn't about being hot. He is my cousin for crying out loud. Not my dad, mother, brother or sister. Cousin!! Hello.. It's so not wrong. Seriously.

Everyone has a right of opinion, and my opinion is that, it's not wrong.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by gina34(f): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2005
i guess you are right it is a free world and everybody is entitled to his/her opinion.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nike4luv(f): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2005
o wel
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kazey(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2005
people marry their cousin's for christ sake. I guess you guys need a little bit of exposure, on cultures and taboos.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nike4luv(f): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2005
yea..its like gettin married in ur family
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by smartsoft(m): 2:01am On Aug 06, 2005
Gina, No 4get say Hot-angel nah whity..abi no bi white  thats how whity behave's and the issue of kissing cousin and orl that..emn ain't good now.. wetin won cos because that one for my own house. my old pa go break your head staright  grin

And China's marry there own blood if nah know no, make una know now.. maybe  they  want to introduce it in nigeria.Nah God knows..

Didn't u see Gay and lesbien ?

omo come 8yrs girl don dey get sex wella wella imagine 3yrs old boy laying on a girl of 4yrs. old.. so? wetin con happen.. make una stop jo.. D world don spoil. 

Remember the world is coming to an end.. so thats why u find such things happening.. nation rising agains nations  and orl that..
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 3:09am On Aug 06, 2005
I no be whity ooo. I be omo yoruba.. Biko make una save me ooo.

Oh and seriously, no taboos. There's never being a concrete reason as to why one shouldn't kiss/make out or marry one's cousin.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nike4luv(f): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2005
o wel rolleyes
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by gina34(f): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2005
Smartsoft, you sabi preach no be small. i hope say you be pastor if not you are wasting your talent.waitoooo, are you a born again. i was,nt the one that said it ooh.it was................... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed rolleyes
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nddy(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2005
cool i think its morally wrong to have an affair with ya cozin.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nike4luv(f): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2005
o yea..if u go out dey ask u, whos ur bf den u say my cozin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2005
Oh please y'all. If they ask you who's ur bf..yes u say that's him (my cousin). Any motherfocker that wanna tell me trash should start..i'll even make out with him in front of you.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Fox(m): 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2005
ok ok ok oya make una slow down abeg. If she didn't think there was anything wrong with it she wouldn't have posted it here so take it easy now....everyone is just blasting the girl from all angles ...what is wrong with you...couldn't u find anyone else....this one ...that one... Abeg make una coolu temper o.

I'd like to know what kind of cousin we're talking about here because you all know how we naija people, anybody from our village is our cousin...any family friend that we've known since we were babies is our cousin, even housegirl and houseboys sef are our cousins. Take a step back and see if you guys are related by blood, if you are cousins - in law (if anything like that exists in the english language) then na carry go but if you share the same grand or great grand parents or are from the same bloodlines then it's time to let go.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by goldenoc(f): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2005
Fox l feel you.

The kind of cousin l'm talking about here is my cousin, when l say cousin l mean cousin. My father's immidiate younger sister. Her son.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by spikle(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2005
u knw some go try console demselves wiv d fact dat the blood don mix, gosh!!!! so ludicrous shocked
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by mosiate(f): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2005
that thing happens to me alot,especially my cousin that are guys and if we're age mate,i'll just feel like want to beside him and stuff like that,but i really caution myself not to over react,but personally i think is not too good.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by maclee(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2005
i wonder what u gain from ur cousin, what will you tell ur parents, or how would u address him as (UR BOYFRENDCOUSIN) u are not an animal please stop it, and don't let where u r presently affect u..
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by CorporateNija(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2005
Kazey... ur post on this is probably the most objective of the lot.
various factors should be taken into account on this. issues like- what is the cultural precedence, what is the degree of separation between the cousins, is it 1st, 2nd or 9th cousin? In matters of the heart u can't choose who u may fall in love with, but if he's ur 1st cousin then u must consider that this may be classed as incest, besides think of the effect this may have on ur family if discovered. small pleasures now...big yawa later.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by CorporateNija(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2005
Oh and seriously, no taboos. There's never being a concrete reason as to why one should kiss/make out or marry one's cousin, - hot_angel
Neither has there ever being a concrete reason on why one shouldn't kiss her brother or father.
But that doesn't stop it from being wrong morally. certain traditions are put in place to put order in our lives else our daily interactions will be destroyed. It is what separates us from other animals. what then will u call the relationship of children born to 2 brothers that are married to their first cousins?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 4:16am On Aug 19, 2005
You know what?? I already have it cemented in my head that theirs nothing wrong in making out/kissing one's cousin. No bull-dozer can get that off my head. tada...who wants to bite me?

1 Like

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by gina34(f): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2005
o well..........
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Ra(f): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2005
This is your first-cousin you're talking about from the analogy you gave....your father's younger sister's son...

I think it's plain grotesque to, in your words, 'lay it on' your cousin, kiss him and be beside him. To romantically or even sexually desire your cousin is a bit on the whacky side. My humble opinion.

Admittedly every girl or boy at one time or the other had some residual of affection for their cousins at some tender age but to actually act on such misplaced feelings is ....erm..... grotesque at best.. for want of a better word.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 4:59am On Aug 20, 2005
@ Ra, your level of english is so high that i had to find the meaning of that word i cant pronounce. Gro-sumtin.

grotesque ---- # Characterized by ludicrous or incongruous distortion, as of appearance or manner.
# Outlandish or bizarre, as in character or appearance.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Ra(f): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2005
I'm sorry babe. Promise to take it easy smiley
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Greatpeter(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2005
If you can do this ti your cousin one day you will have sex withthat cousin of yours you better watch it.

The kind you're having with him now is bad. not appropriate.

Desist please.

If you don't wish to take it deeper but he could be tempted to to do so.

If yu no flog the mad if the mad man flog yu nko?

If this man rapes you now you will call him name not knowing you tempted him.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by layi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2005
I remember when we were kids. We used to act "momi and dadi" (yorubas will feel me here). I paired with my cousin and almost made out with her. (Thank God i didnt).

I heard fathers marry daughters in Tuvalu. So It basically boils down to culture. Moreover if it has do with bein related, every1 on this planet is related (From Adam or who ever u think the First Man was).
Who did cain and abel marry? (Just beign curious! I kno ther's an answer sumweher anyway)

Personally I can't have an affair with my cousin.

1 Like

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kazey(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2005
History is what it is "History". Cultures and Religion have took over. I still dont see anything wrong with dating distant cousins or even marrying them. smiley

1 Like

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Greatpeter(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2005
Eewo!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by nike4luv(f): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2005
o jesus mary and joseph
i remember when my bruv started dating my cozin, i fought so hard until dey were apart

imagine your female cozin getting married to the same family
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kazey(m): 1:01am On Aug 21, 2005
It happens grin. But not common with Yorubas.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hotangel2(f): 3:30am On Aug 21, 2005
kazey, e go better for ur life ooo. It happens. I see no reason why everyone is shocked shocked shocked
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Ra(f): 3:33am On Aug 21, 2005
I guess everybody is shocked shocked shocked because it's well outside the boundaries of what is considered normal in our culture and tradition. smiley As for these guys in the Western world, you'll be amazed how many of them have carnal knowledge of their daughters and step-daugters, should we also follow their examples and do like-wise? I think not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.