Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Having an Affair With My Cousin - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having an Affair With My Cousin (38704 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Chiori(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2011
I also have this cousin and we are so in love, we've done all (some years back). Though we are restraining ourselves now, we are eyeing each other. If it were possible, we'd get married.

1 Like

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by lilliesboy(m): 2:56am On Apr 18, 2016
kazey:
But i dont see people marrying their cousins having hereditary diseases. Yes doctors might say close relations. But cousins? are a bit far apart besides.

There are cultures that happily embrace the practice, even in Nigeria. So what are you guys saying here?

A lot of (bLACK) Africans such as Nigerians are too dumb and hypocritical. Always judging things based on what THEIR OWN useless religion tells them. What's even wrong in dating or marrying your cousin? So, many people still believe in this thing called "incest" or "we-are-related" bullshit? In this 21st Century? For me, I can date/sex my cousin as long as my father/mother or brother/sister did not give birth to her. Many people, especially CRAZEtians tend to bring in religion and pseudo-science (e.g. "inbreeding" ) whenever it comes to matters like this, forgeting that their own so-called religious figures and European colonialists did same. To those hypocrites called CRAZEtians: Sarah and Abraham were sisters and brothers; Isaac and Rebecca were cousins, Cain married his own sister, and Lot and his two daughters had sex and brought-up kids. Did your god punish any of them for their so-called incest? Show me. Even the "English Royal Family" is well-known for marrying within the same family line, yet they are prospering to this day and brought the BuyBULL to you bLACK African monkeys that can't think.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by lilliesboy(m): 2:59am On Apr 18, 2016
hotangel2:
This isn't about being hot. He is my cousin for crying out loud. Not my dad, mother, brother or sister. Cousin!! Hello.. It's so not wrong. Seriously.

Everyone has a right of opinion, and my opinion is that, it's not wrong.

What is so "seriously" about it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) / My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.