Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Having an Affair With My Cousin - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having an Affair With My Cousin (38624 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Radiant(f): 12:08am On Jan 07, 2007
ROFLMFAO grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by dipoowo(m): 4:57am On Jan 08, 2007
My Guy , You have to stop the affair rightaway. [size=8pt][size=8pt]Or it will lead u to committing a sacrilegious act , an abomination .[/size][/size]
A word is enough 4 d wise

Dipo Owojuyigbe
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by lilmadam(f): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2007
what do u mean by laying on him,holding him nd kissing him? what exactly are u up to ?On top of your cousin??If you love yourself stop now!!!!!! shocked
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by omot208(f): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2007
i know one but she's ma cousin grin and there's no way my aunt and uncle can be related shockedwink grin. and she would kill me if i asked her. grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by hmmmm: 1:05am On Jan 14, 2007
whoever you are saying the " sick " things about the " cousin " thing, you are an idiot !!!!what do YOU care who anyone is sleeping with ? have ya heard of eienstien !! yes, i KNOW i didnt spell it right , he married his cousin and had MANY VERY intelligent children, and what do you care anyway ? look it up on the web, MANY people marry cousins !!!! and it all turns out fine !!!! i just re:met my cousin 40 years later and it is pure heaven !!!! and , YES, i have little ones and he has adult kids and everyone is fine with it !!! just want a person you love to be happy !!! any problem with that
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by omogenaija(f): 1:06am On Jan 14, 2007
ori sheshe oshi lo wa layi yi , undecided undecided
ki olorun gba ko so
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Macgreat(m): 2:39am On Jan 14, 2007
omogenaija:

ori sheshe oshi lo wa layi yi , undecided undecided
ki olorun gba ko so

Ma da won lowon, dont mind them jare,Laying on the cousin she no even know say sin dey attached to cou[b]sin[/b] na like that some people dey send them self go Hell angry
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by caffinehi(m): 4:40am On Jan 16, 2007
Alright dude, let me explain some genetics. The reason that incest is an almost universal taboo is that almost everyone contains some harmful DNA. The good news is that it is usually recessive. The bad news is that, while these alleles might be very rare among an entire population, they can be quite prevalent within your family. Say your cousin contains 1/16 of all your genes. Now there is a 1/16 chance that your cousin contains any one recessive harmful allele that you have. The two together produce a usually lethal combo. Look at the Eurasain royal families. Hemophilia (makes it hard to stop bleeding) ran rampant in the royal families. The Romanoff heir, Alexander, is famous in history for being afflicted with this condition, and incest (the inbreeding that occured in these royal families) was the cause of his affliction. So, if you totally hit it off, you reduce variability in your bloodline, put your children at greater risk for harmful DNA, and you act against society. As a social creature, that's a bad idea regardless.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by felia(f): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2007
that is crazy people need prayer.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by princejay: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2007
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by felia(f): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2007
did u say attracted to your cousin, better explaination are u okay. better still do you have a sister, why dont u hook up with her instead.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Free(f): 2:33am On Feb 02, 2007
mercy grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by princejay: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2007
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Radiant(f): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2007
Prince, don't you have first cousins or sisters to date? Bring it closer.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by felia(f): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2007
i think u should use the word sarcastic on u, because u are the one who his lost in your own little world. princejay.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by choongtin(f): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2007
oooooooomg were was i when this topic was posted
you need to go for prayers cuz u r possessed how can u have an afair with ur cuzin ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dat is nasty
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by BigB11(m): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2007
@topic:

Very, very dirty state of mind. You need to knock it off fast.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Free(f): 4:29am On Feb 05, 2007
yawns

next!!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:31am On Feb 05, 2007
Italians do it all the time, keeping it in the family
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by OmoEko1(f): 4:34am On Feb 05, 2007
@ JOS

AND SO WHAT IF THE ITALIANS ARE DOING IT, DOES IT MAKE IT RIGHT? grin grin grin grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:34am On Feb 05, 2007
Hell no, It is genetically hazardous
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by OmoEko1(f): 4:37am On Feb 05, 2007
ok then i wanted to know and be sure
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by ow11(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2007
felia:

did u say attracted to your cousin, better explaination are u okay. better still do you have a sister, why don't u hook up with her instead.

what is wrong with u. the guy said he is attracted to his cousin and ur bashing him,the fact ur culture doesn't allow it, doesnt make it wrong. It was done in the Bible ( a la Jacob and 2 sisters) so leave the guy alone!

why are u so quick to condemn someone who doesn't think like you?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by zinnie86(f): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2007
i dont think dere's anything so wrong in having a thing for ur cousin even though its not the best of behaviours.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by NEFERTITI2: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2007
why not ask your father and mother? why nairalanders?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by fakande(m): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2007
Goldenoc, y do u stress d "not having sex with him" bit? Could it be that u know deep down dat it would be wrong to do that? If dat is d case, then I got news for u girl, it is also wrong to "lay on him and even kiss him" That is pseudo-sex. If u go and steal a loaf of bread because u r starving and u don't have any money, does it make u any less a thief? Ur cousin, no matter how distant, is blood, in other words, it would be incestuous to "lay on him and kiss him" even if you haven't had sex with him (yet) wink
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by indigosky(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2007
Just luv this site.

Hey sis,

follow your heart!! and do what it tells you is right. Don't go asking all the wrong people.

Just to be sure. How old is this cousin of yours. And how old are you?

As open minded and accommodating as i consider myself I don't tolerate child abuse.

(>18 = child)

Capish!! shocked
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by holythug(m): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2008
i had a close encounter wit ma cousin. . .
there was a day like dat wen her bf dumped she got herself drunk,
then she called me into her room told me the story started wit ow they started till dat nite, , ,she made mention of d close times dey had den dats was wen i knew something was goin wrong wen she started rubbin ma P almost fell for it but i thought about d aftermath of it . . . .thought bout if she happens 2 get preg. . .thought bout b caught red handed. . . .but i like her a lot cos shes ma closest cousin

thank God it didnt happen cos if it had happened dat nite i will never b able to look into her eyes
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ poster,
u can go ahead and do it.
there's no law against.
i've slept with my cousin and we both enjoyed it and
in fact she still says she'd love to do it with me again .
i'm waitin for her to come back from school.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by FELORE(f): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2008
BENNY U DE CRAZ SMALL SMALL . U HAD SEX WITH UR COUSIN U R A FOOL . GROSSSSSSS angry shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ felore,
na crime?
tell me where it is written?
no be you dey ask how sex be like?
ur still a virgin(as u claim) so u don't know what ur missin.
u can contact me for help.
i'll assure u of a good job
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Obelomo: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2008
Girlfriend u need deliverance! U need get on knees and pray for God to deliver u! Haba there are plenty of fishes in the sea! Plus what happens if u accidently get pregant and for one reason u cannot not abort the baby will most likely come out deformed. Also I know one lady who was having affair with her cousin, till today many guys that find out about don't want to marry her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.