Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Romance Section Battles 1. - Romance (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Battles 1. (38662 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (64) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Raw2: 1:12am On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:
abiL You don flaunt finish abeg slow down. Maria abeg hang around. It's dirty in here.
You person still picking on women?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by abiL(f): 1:12am On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Tell me what you understood from my write-up...

I only understand Yoruba lol
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:12am On Sep 21, 2012
ayobase:

Shift go where....go carry stool for balcony jare!
Lol... You are wicked ooo...

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL:

Why does it bother you so much that I'm a psychologist. Can't you get a job? Do you want a job? I can help you out. Prostitutio[n] might not be it because I doubt anyone would want to sleep with you,but [b] I can provide you with a bag that you can use to cover your head [/
b]

Move on to the next victim? ... Nah. I'm not done with you. You transsexual looking goat.

grin abil easy on her grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 1:13am On Sep 21, 2012
Sexkillz, if you're awake, do check why i can't quote. Pls., do!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:13am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL:

I only understand Yoruba lol
Lol... Then there is no cause for alarm...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by abiL(f): 1:13am On Sep 21, 2012
ayobase:

Common!
I don dey like u already...u r sweet...gbabe!

Ose
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL:

Why does it bother you so much that I'm a psychologist. Can't you get a job? Do you want a job? I can help you out. Prostitutio[n] might not be it because I doubt anyone would want to sleep with you, but I can provide you with a bag that you can use to cover your head.

Move on to the next victim? ... Nah. I'm not done with you. You transsexual looking goat.

baby infant jesus...holy friggin gaga...
You scared the hell outta me with those punchlines!!
No need of wasting time, you won!!
TKO
FATALITY
BRUTALITY
NO FRIENDSHIP
FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!
what an anhillation!!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by abiL(f): 1:14am On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky: O mehn, can't believe abiL joined on the 13th of this month!!...that's fucking impressive!!
Lawdy dawdy, this chick got game
a future cougar in tha making for real..its time i sit up and watch this bad arsse chick!!

kiss
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 1:15am On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky:
wey that ayo of a guy?...ike neva get im share...get him high cos my eye don durtty

Me dey here all along since I opened the gate and switched on the generator....just trying to catch up from the top!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Raw2: 1:15am On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:
Sexkillz, if you're awake, do check why i can't quote. Pls., do!
oh person!! Is that your fvcking excuse? You cant quote, dumbass?

Eyo sexkillz, answer this cretin.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL:

Why does it bother you so much that I'm a psychologist. Can't you get a job? Do you want a job? I can help you out. Prostitutio[n] might not be it because I doubt anyone would want to sleep with you, but I can provide you with a bag that you can use to cover your head.

if you keep at this pace, you might just leave here with an increased blood pressure and I hate to hear that a dragon or is it a cougar -in-the-making died before she could even be recognised...... I prescribe valium to your case....switie, you really do need to calm your nerves.....you sound too desperate for a victim this night...... I hate to see those eyes closed up forever
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:16am On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky:
baby infant jesus...holy friggin gaga...
You scared the hell outta me with those punchlines!!
No need of wasting time, you won!!
TKO
FATALITY
BRUTALITY
NO FRIENDSHIP
FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!
what an anhillation!!
Lol... Total annihilation... She killed my sister to the finish...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 1:16am On Sep 21, 2012
Ikekings. I took a nap. That does it for me.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 21, 2012
Raw.:
A person he was, a person he remains. I will like to see him make a noise on her further.
grin grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL:

kiss
a kiss?...am off to bed...ikekingz dont near me at all...dont trust you not to try stealing this kiss
thanx boo...you are wicked sha...could have gone easy on her..we all are just having fun..this aint a killing spree...lmao
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Total annihilation... She killed my sister to the finish...
read my siggy and you will understand.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 1:19am On Sep 21, 2012
Emmy9ite: babe u just joined new but i must say am into you! Mehn ur punchlines are qiving her black eyes...can we relate, ama send a mail

Pls, can u now go back to ur biz trip abeg....i hear sey ur container don land!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:20am On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky:
a kiss?...am off to bed...ikekingz dont near me at all...dont trust you not to try stealing this kiss
thanx boo...you are wicked sha...could have gone easy on her..we all are just having fun..this aint a killing spree...lmao
Guy am not good with beefing nw... Make i try kissing... Lol
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by abiL(f): 1:21am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
if you keep at this pace, you might just leave here with an increased blood pressure and I hate to hear that a dragon or is it a cougar -in-the-making died before she could even be recognised...... I prescribe valium to your case....switie, you really do need to calm your nerves.....you sound too desperate for a victim this night...... I hate to see those eyes closed up forever

I will reply you back tomorrow. Got work tomorrow. But during my break I'll holla back. Dont you worry.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 21, 2012
Fellaz and wives, maria aint giving up without a fight
*adjust sit once again..ike ooooooo..oya come sitdon*
part 2 starts
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 21, 2012
Raw.:
oh person!! Is that your fvcking excuse? You cant quote, dumbass?

Eyo sexkillz, answer this cretin.
lwkmd.....ouch!!!!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:21am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
read my siggy and you will understand.
I feel you jare...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by abiL(f): 1:21am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:

l reply you back tomorrow. Got work tomorrow. But during my break I'll holla back. Dont you worry.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL:

I will reply you back tomorrow. Got work tomorrow. But during my break I'll holla back. Dont you worry.
um...dont you mean later today, miss city mentality? thanks for heeding to my advice.....sweetdreams darling.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 21, 2012
aBiL and Maria_G, let's call a truce...

Ignore the male chauvinist pigs! You're both beautiful Nigerian chics...

*I can't believe I'm on this thread with these kiddos because on a NFL game, life sucks* sad
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Guy am not good with beefing nw... Make i try kissing... Lol
rush quick, abiL is about to leave!!
Fellaz upcoming battle is already on...oga RAW, unleash ur terror, we are the fair judges
show no mercy
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: I feel you jare...
no qualms.....i run "we"...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:26am On Sep 21, 2012
”Abil“ oya come now...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 1:26am On Sep 21, 2012
Raw.:
You are a wimp. You delight in fighting women, fool?

Who is this?
Pls, touch ur fore head to be sure!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 1:26am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL if you take this till later today then you've other intentions. Let it be a new day for you and clear your head.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 21, 2012
shymexx: aBiL and Maria_G, let's call a truce...

Ignore the male chauvinist pigs! You're both beautiful Nigerian chics...

*I can't believe I'm on this thread with these kiddos because on a NFL game, life sucks* sad
totally agree with you
both cupcakes are exceptionally cute!!..love abiL's eyes and hair, love maria's smile...so captivating...nne, imaka HO HA

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (64)

Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.