Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Romance Section Battles 1. - Romance (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Battles 1. (38776 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (64) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by abiL(f): 1:02am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
ooops! My bad, you must poardon me, my dear. I think my eyes are failing me, nevertheless, you cant do without the names calling, right? I think you need to see a fellow psychologist.....instead of the foul names, endearments can do. Try it, honey, it works like magic.

It's that all you've got? The way I would have happily given you a slap for wasting my time.

Nope I can't do without the name callings. Why should I, when there are sc[u]mbags like you still in existence.

Honey ko, sugar ni. Look at your life with all those newly learnt words. First na babygirl, then came sweetheart, followed by dear, and the latest one honey. Well done! Your teacher will be proud.

If you have nothing better to say back to me, do kindly f[u]ck off and go and pick on another yeye person.

We ain't on the same level.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Onwero gaba na iru... Iga ekwe ka nwata nwanyi a gaa free? Mba nw... Lol
lol, am not cut out for that now....imakwu
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:03am On Sep 21, 2012
This babe ”abil“ is a newbie on nairaland... She's already pulling weight... I wonder what will happen when she clocks 2months on nairaland...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky:
lol...yes...access our battle o jare
lol i never knew battles were rated undecided but you scatterbalized the old cargo
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 1:03am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL:

And who in their right mind would want to punch me?

This is a thread of no mercy...nobody cares if u r a F or M....once u r in here in d Arena, then be ready to fight!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Raw2: 1:04am On Sep 21, 2012
Where the Hellish fvck is d explorer, mouthing off on a woman. Get your dilapidated azz in here, fuckeroo!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 21, 2012
I warned that girl undecided
G is my witness undecided
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:05am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
lol, am not cut out for that now....imakwu
Abi? Rapu ya ka o na eme ka uche ya raa...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by abiL(f): 1:05am On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: This babe ”abil“ is a newbie on nairaland... She's already pulling weight... I wonder what will happen when she clocks 2months on nairaland...

Ahh we thank God. Don't worry, after a few months I won't be a newbie anymore
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 21, 2012
hornipipe: lol i never knew battles were rated undecided but you scatterbalized the old cargo
WORD!!!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Raw2: 1:06am On Sep 21, 2012
ayobase:

This is a thread of no mercy...nobody cares if u r a F or M....once u r in here in d Arena, then be ready to fight!
You are a wimp. You delight in fighting women, fool?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by abiL(f): 1:06am On Sep 21, 2012
ayobase:

I'm always ready to fight.

Na my mama born me. && she did a great job

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 1:06am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL:

I only do girls

Common!
I don dey like u already...u r sweet...gbabe!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:06am On Sep 21, 2012
hornipipe: lol i never knew battles were rated undecided but you scatterbalized the old cargo
Lol @the scatterbalized... You go fear vocab on this romance section...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL:

It's that all you've got? The way I would have happily given you a slap for wasting my time.

Nope I can't do without the name callings. Why should I, when there are sc[u]mbags like you still in existence.

Honey ko, sugar ni. Look at your life with all those newly learnt words. First na babygirl, then came sweetheart, followed by dear, and the latest one honey. Well done! Your teacher will be proud.

If you have nothing better to say back to me, do kindly f[u]ck off and go and pick on another yeye person.

We ain't on the same level.
thats it, you said it all, we aint on same level...... I do without name callings, so if you are game, lets begin.......lol....yuck, just wish you really know how you sound, with the foul names, miss psychologist.........move on to the next victim.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by abiL(f): 1:06am On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Abi? Rapu ya ka o na eme ka uche ya raa...

What did I do?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 21, 2012
Raw.:
Where the Hellish fvck is d explorer, mouthing off on a woman. Get your dilapidated azz in here, fuckeroo!
grin grin he defo absconded on your arrival
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:07am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL:

Ahh we thank God. Don't worry, after a few months I won't be a newbie anymore
A welcome kiss will do...**winks**
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 21, 2012
O mehn, can't believe abiL joined on the 13th of this month!!...that's fucking impressive!!
Lawdy dawdy, this chick got game
a future cougar in tha making for real..its time i sit up and watch this bad arsse chick!!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: This babe ”abil“ is a newbie on nairaland... She's already pulling weight... I wonder what will happen when she clocks 2months on nairaland...
she-dragon
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 1:08am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL You don flaunt finish abeg slow down. Maria abeg hang around. It's dirty in here.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:09am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL:

What did I do?
Lol... Tell me what you understood from my write-up...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 1:09am On Sep 21, 2012
sexkillz: I have class,.........

Make I hear word jare!
Na Pry 1 or wetin?
U no go go sleep abi?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Lol @the scatterbalized... You go fear vocab on this romance section...
grin grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:09am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
she-dragon
Lol... Pesin go fear now...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by abiL(f): 1:10am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
thats it, you said it all, we aint on same level...... I do without name callings, so if you are game, lets begin.......lol....yuck, just wish you really know how you sound, with the foul names, miss psychologist.........move on to the next victim.

Why does it bother you so much that I'm a psychologist. Can't you get a job? Do you want a job? I can help you out. Prostitutio[n] might not be it because I doubt anyone would want to sleep with you, but I can provide you with a bag that you can use to cover your head.

Move on to the next victim? ... Nah. I'm not done with you. You transsexual looking goat.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky:
WORD!!!
wink
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 21, 2012
[size=15pt]see u in 8hrs.. Gnite. Bennyraz signing OFF[/size] cool cool
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Raw2: 1:11am On Sep 21, 2012
hornipipe: grin grin he defo absconded on your arrival
A person he was, a person he remains. I will like to see him make a noise on her further.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 1:11am On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Oga shift... I don land...

Shift go where....go carry stool for balcony jare!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:11am On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:
abiL You don flaunt finish abeg slow down. Maria abeg hang around. It's dirty in here.
Lol... Oga you never sleep?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by abiL(f): 1:11am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
she-dragon

Constipated she-goat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (64)

8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas / How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not / Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.