Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate (24027 Views)

FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / Tinubu Calls For Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Demdem(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2012
Sky Blue:

It is quite interesting though, because Akpaibo's magic seems to have kicked into full gear in thi his second term. The political process itself might need modifications. One thing I hope we never copy from a country like America is the ammount of influence money has in politics. Hate them or love them, but that is one area where Britain's political system is better than America's

Akpabio seems to me the only exception from the whole lot u mentioned earlier as regards this zone. Not hearing pleasant news about chime for some time now but i have to be honest that i have not been there for a while now to confirm if this true or not.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Akanbiedu(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2012
I was looking for katz response to my question on why he didn't join politics but just realized he edited the post. Anyway, the answer he gave me was that they told him point blank that he shouldn't. I would have pursued that but decided to drop it. but in the face of the below and failure of kats to at least put an effort in correcting this agbero that calls herself a lady, I am forced to revisit this.

Desola:

A virtual Delilah whom you've never seen nor spoken or privately conversed with. You have time to respond to that rubbish? The man is feeling ostracised. You shouldn't even have dignified that rubbish with a response but as usual, you had to show that you are a man of class. Not one who only claims to be but one who truly is and who knows how to rise above immature, infantile outburst from a boy who claims not to demean women.

Abeg, Kats, forward march with your intellectual contributions ojare. We don't have time for people with chips on their shoulders. You are a cut above him.

See the problem here. I deliberately asked these two katsumoto and desola when they are joining politics for a reason. I know their type. Adete ni won. Won o le fun wara, but won le ba wara je. Its easier for them to pontificate here, in the comfort of their rooms and even declare themselves morally superior, holier, intellectual when everyday, people get killed maimed at the battle front taking all the risk.

Before you guys collect your online trophy, just know that Gbawe is far far above you two in understanding of the situation and has done more than you can ever achieve for the people you claim to love. Ka to soro, they say Yoruba this, Yoruba that, is yorubaland a country with its army?

Abegi oga Gbawe carry go jare, just know that when you wrestle with a pig, you expect stain. Just avoid personal issues. state your facts, if they accuse/abuse, just try as much as possible ignore like everybody is doing that Igbo bigot. They don't matter that much, although they think they do.

Its a political process that is open. Anybody can form his party and campaign for votes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by ikennahill: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2012
kodewrita: Scrap Senate for redundancy reasons. Totally accepted.
Allow INEC chairman select state RECs. Completely accepted.
Possibility of this happening. Not likely at the moment.

they make laws they cant obey.yeye people,but tinibu na former senator oh! why him no talk am when he dey dia
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2012
Akanbi_edu: I was looking for katz response to my question on why he didn't join politics but just realized he edited the post. Anyway, the answer he gave me was that they told him point blank that he shouldn't. I would have pursued that but decided to drop it. but in the face of the below and failure of kats to at least put an effort in correcting this agbero that calls herself a lady, I am forced to revisit this.

See the problem here. I deliberately asked these two katsumoto and desola when they are joining politics for a reason. I know their type. Adete ni won. Won o le fun wara, but won le ba wara je. Its easier for them to pontificate here, in the comfort of their rooms and even declare themselves morally superior, holier, intellectual when everyday, people get killed maimed at the battle front taking all the risk.

Before you guys collect your online trophy, just know that Gbawe is far far above you two in understanding of the situation and has done more than you can ever achieve for the people you claim to love. Ka to soro, they say Yoruba this, Yoruba that, is yorubaland a country with its army?

Abegi oga Gbawe carry go jare, just know that when you wrestle with a pig, you expect stain. Just avoid personal issues. state your facts, if they accuse/abuse, just try as much as possible ignore like everybody is doing that Igbo bigot. They don't matter that much, although they think they do.

Its a political process that is open. Anybody can form his party and campaign for votes

Eebu lo de po to bayi? Ki la gbe, ki le ju?

I forgive you because you have explicitly stated that you are an ACN member so I understand your hurt. You have every right to defend your party just as I have my right to defend my opinion.

I'm sure that you know that we don't all have to be politicians to know about or critique politics, right? If you are soldering for the right course, then by all means, soldier on but know that there are people at the sidelines watching you and we would talk.

Akii pohun m'agogo lenu. Eworisha!

p.s: what has Kats done to deserve the eebu? If you directed the insults at me alone, i'd understand seeing that Gbawe who shares the same party views with you feels offended by my comments but why rope Kats in with me? That he shares similar views on this thread is now a sin? Come on, Akanbi, you're better than this. Hurl the insults at me if you wish but leave Kats out.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by SkyBlue1: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
Demdem:

Akpabio seems to me the only exception from the whole lot u mentioned earlier as regards this zone. Not hearing pleasant news about chime for some time now but i have to be honest that i have not been there for a while now to confirm if this true or not.

Oshiomole is an interesting character though. To be honest I was quite suprised when I heard him speak during one of these BRACED whatever (video on youtube), he showed a good understanding of the problems facing the task of governance and the citizenry at large. And he isn't the first politician that has broken that illusion of 'they are all greedy pigs' either - there have been a good number of them. It just got me to thinking, so what does this man need to really suceed in his state and how can we give it to him? And to be honest although it is good to fight against people who don't have the people's interest at heart, although it is good to give constructive criticism where necessary, it is also good to see how we as citizens can work together with responsible governments to help them succeed. Because at the end of the day only a blind fool won't want government to succeed because if government's fail WE lose out. We need mmore cooperation to achieve shared goals. If a system continues producing rubbish, the problem is almost certainly the system.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by pcicero(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

Brother, that is all that I hope for. For us to long for better and not be complacent and think that ACN has brought us to the promised land. ACN could be so much more but it is sad that some wants to force feed us into thinking that ACN has delivered even when they haven't even tipped the iceberg!

The ACN apologists need to give up harping on the evils of the PDP as a cover up for their mediocrity and get working. My fear is that they are being lackadasikal and I fear that with their current lack-lustre performance, the evil party might come from behind and steal the people's mandate. If what Akanbi edu has expressed earlier is anything to go by, then the region is not totally delivered if people's conscience hasn't been bought over by good works, transformation, direct impact. It shouldn't all be about recouping your investment, it shouldn't be about retaining power by all means and goodness knows that the disrespect of thinking voters are mere puppets who only needs to be thrown a bone to be controlled needs to stop. Yes, people might be hungry and yes, the first thing on their minds might be money to feed their families but when people see little changes that makes the community around them conducive, where basic amenities are no longer like gold, no amount of money would buy their votes. People do have conscience and ultimately, they don't want to be scrums of the earth who receive peanut. Inside them somewhere lies dignity and if you give them this, they would never take a million from PDP to buy their votes.

ACN needs to start working on the conscience of the people. Provide what is necessary, give people room to aspire and no amount would buy their votes. ACN would never have to worry about PDP because he people would know what is right.

Thank you jare, the Moremi of our time.

Even Reuben Abati referred to GEJ's critics as 'collective children of anger', so don't be deterred.
Some of us chose to be neutral, not because we are not interested in the political process, but because a certain Emperor determines who gets what and when and has zero tolerance for opposing views regardless of their pseudo-progressive posturings.

Let them continue hoodwinking the people, but the truth will come out at last.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Akanbiedu(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

Eebu lo de po to bayi? Ki la gbe, ki le ju?

I forgive you because you have explicitly stated that you are an ACN member so I understand your hurt. You have every right to defend your party just as I have my right to defend my opinion.

I'm sure that you know that we don't all have to be politicians to know about or critique politics, right? If you are soldering for the right course, then by all means, soldier on but know that there are people at the sidelines watching you and we would talk.

Akii pohun m'agogo lenu. Eworisha!

p.s: what has Kats done to deserve the eebu? If you directed the insults at me alone, i'd understand seeing that Gbawe who shares the same party views with you feels offended by my comments but why rope Kats in with me? That he shares similar views on this thread is now a sin? Come on, Akanbi, you're better than this. Hurl the insults at me if you wish but leave Kats out.

Wetin happen to you?

I am really dissapointed in kats for not correcting you on this line "You are a cut above him". That was real low for me. I know how a respectable gentleman is supposed to respond to that, but I guess.......

What was that about? How can people who sit by siddon dey look use such language on people who are actively trying to make a change?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Demdem(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sky Blue:

Oshiomole is an interesting character though. To be honest I was quite suprised when I heard him speak during one of these BRACED whatever (video on youtube), he showed a good understanding of the problems facing the task of governance and the citizenry at large. And he isn't the first politician that has broken that illusion of 'they are all greedy pigs' either - there have been a good number of them. It just got me to thinking, so what does this man need to really suceed in his state and how can we give it to him? And to be honest although it is good to fight against people who don't have the people's interest at heart, although it is good to give constructive criticism where necessary, it is also good to see how we as citizens can work together with responsible governments to help them succeed. Because at the end of the day only a blind fool won't want government to succeed because if government's fail WE lose out. We need mmore cooperation to achieve shared goals. If a system continues producing rubbish, the problem is almost certainly the system.

The bulk of what the system produces today is miserable. Do u think the products of these system (who benefits massively from it) will be able and courageous to correct the ills presently within the system?
I for one dont think so. they will only try but cant succeed. Until the system is completely shut down, pull down and re-designed, we are simply extending the evil days.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
Akanbi_edu: I was looking for katz response to my question on why he didn't join politics but just realized he edited the post. Anyway, the answer he gave me was that they told him point blank that he shouldn't. I would have pursued that but decided to drop it. but in the face of the below and failure of kats to at least put an effort in correcting this agbero that calls herself a lady, I am forced to revisit this.

Its a political process that is open. Anybody can form his party and campaign for votes.

My brother, I thank you for your words here. Your writing always shows pragmatic wisdom. Beyond any doubt in my mind, speaking up as you do here marks you out as a decent person concerned with equity and fairplay.

I have been extremely disappointed at how the disgrace called Desola is encouraged to go around this forum like a Banshee from hell baiting and attacking others without provocation. She is even defended robustly when blatantly wrong by men who act as if gender is ever an excuse for siding with wrongdoing.

I thank you for you advise and bear it in mind also but I feel as well that cowardly bullies must be confronted exhaustively sooner or later. Continuing to ignore them is not really an option because cowards thrive on the perception that others are running scared.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Wetin happen to you?

I am really dissapointed in kats for not correcting you on this line "You are a cut above him". That was real low for me. I know how a respectable gentleman is supposed to respond to that, but I guess.......

What was that about? How can people who sit by siddon dey look use such language on people who are actively trying to make a change?

You need to understand that everything in life is relative and that some people don't see the world through your rose coloured glasses is not a sin. A christian man's bacon might be a muslim man's 'haram'. Judging by my NL encounter with both personalities (Kats and Gbawe), I deem Kats to be above Gbawe in all aspects but that is only my opinion. Yours is that I am totally wrong and that's fine by me.

Also, you presumed that Kats was online when I made that comment. He might have been offline or away from this thread or even if he had seen my comment, he might have chosen not to pay it any mind as it might have dragged on the whole issue further. Did you think about the "what ifs" before you jumped into conclusion.

Let's not drag this issue and take away from this thread. This is perhaps the longest existing thread devoid of tribalsm and insults so lets try and keep it that way. However, you can continue the insults on me o, I no send but let others throw in their pennies.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Akanbiedu(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
pcicero:

Thank you jare, the Moremi of our time.

Even Reuben Abati referred to GEJ's critics as 'collective children of anger', so don't be deterred.
Some of us chose to be neutral, not because we are not interested in the political process, but because a certain Emperor determines who gets what and when and has zero tolerance for opposing views regardless of their pseudo-progressive posturings.

Let them continue hoodwinking the people, but the truth will come out at last.

See another loser. You are interested in something that is everybody's right and yet you come to complain that another man(interested party) is blocking your way. Siddon there mumu. They will come and handover power to you in your mother's bedroom. When are you guys going to get it that people fight for power, nobody gives it.

How about starting your own political arrangement even a pressure group and fight like everybody is doing. The problem is you want it, but you don't want to take the risk.

When Tinubu was running Lagos without federal allocations for so many years, where were you people? Now the man managed the situation and came out strong with a solution that saw Lagos increased Lagos IGR from mere 600million to 18billion, all you shout is 10%. But you dunces whould not ask, where was the money? You are not even systemic enough to know that as the system gets better, you may even get 10% to 5% or 0%. But you'd rather cut off your nose to spite your face.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, I thank you for your words here. Your writing always shows pragmatic wisdom. Beyond any doubt in my mind, speaking up as you do here marks you out as a decent person concerned with equity and fairplay.

I have been extremely disappointed at how the disgrace called Desola is encouraged to go around this forum like a Banshee from hell baiting and attacking others without provocation. She is even defended robustly when blatantly wrong by men who act as if gender is ever an excuse for siding with wrongdoing.

I thank you for you advise and bear it in mind also but I feel as well that cowardly bullies must be confronted exhaustively sooner or later. Continuing to ignore them is not really an option because cowards thrive on the perception that others are running scared.

What is the issue that pains you exactly, Gbawe? Are you gored that I commented that Amosun has done 'nada' to which I unequivocally maintain that I would not apologise for that you believe that I go around aimlessly attacking others without provocation or is it the two together?

For all the wrongdoings you accuse me of, I can list more from you so why not just leave it, eh? I have maintained that I would not apologise to you and you have concluded that I am the 'she devil' so we are all winners. Why continue to whine?

Let this issue rest now and let this thread continue.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by SkyBlue1: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
Demdem:

The bulk of what the system produces today is miserable. Do u think the products of these system (who benefits massively from it) will be able and courageous to correct the ills presently within the system?
I for one dont think so. they will only try but cant succeed. Until the system is completely shut down, pull down and re-designed, we are simply extending the evil days.

Here are somethings to consider, this is a system that is used in some way in a good number of successful countries.

Another thing to consider is this - "Input -- Process -- Output". Two most important things in that basic but powerful cycle are input and process, get those right and output would be generally fine. In most cases (and this isn't different), the input to a process is the output to a previous process. Extrapolate to the nth degree.

Point three. A lot of the times the people largely get what they want. When fuel subsidy was removed people rose up. What else has united the country like that in this fourth republic?

I want you to consider these things before we delve deeper.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe: Are you gonna stop or are you gonna continue to whine?

Gbawe, are you man enough to let it go or are you, like Ekiti-Bear, a putz man. Are you a putz husband? A putz father?

We all know Desola is winning . . .

Gbawe, are you the son of your fa/th/er or a bastard putz man?

Gbawe: Desola is winning? Are just gonna take the beating like a putz man or are you gonna fight till the end?

Gbawe: Are you gonna quit like you've done all your life or are you gonna bring out the long knives?

Gbawe . . . the choice is yours. Whatever you do, I hope it is something your children will be proud of.

Gbawe: I say quit. Just quit. We all know you are leaning towards quitting. We know you are a jeje man, from the inglorious University of Sussex, so just do what we all knew you would do: QUIT! e-Tough men dont last: e-tough women do
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

See another loser. You are interested in something that is everybody's right and yet you come to complain that another man(interested party) is blocking your way. Siddon there mumu. They will come and handover power to you in your mother's bedroom. When are you guys going to get it that people fight for power, nobody gives it.

How about starting your own political arrangement even a pressure group and fight like everybody is doing. The problem is you want it, but you don't want to take the risk.

When Tinubu was running Lagos without federal allocations for so many years, where were you people? Now the man managed the situation and came out strong with a solution that saw Lagos increased Lagos IGR from mere 600million to 18billion, all you shout is 10%. But you dunces whould not ask, where was the money? You are not even systemic enough to know that as the system gets better, you may even get 10% to 5% or 0%. But you'd rather cut off your nose to spite your face.

Eyan mi, what I see some doing is asking us to subscribe blindly and unintelligently to mindless witch hunt against one person who holds no Nigerian Political office.

I continue to ask the question yet I get not answer. What is the defined and accepted role of Tinubu?

It is only when some truly appreciates this that they will realise they are simply succumbing to mindless lynch-mob savagery. A few years ago, me, you and virtually every Yoruba man would have killed to have the leaders we have today who, beyond any doubt, represent some of the best we have to offer. Tinubu did his duty to get those people where they are now. He did not shun those with a mind of their own, to embrace unthinking cretins, as was routinely done in the past, to the detriment of Nigeria !!!

There is no better template to deliver success than to support the meritorious best the land has to offer. That is the role of Party Leaders. I.e provide the platform for achievers to gain office. Can anyone claim Tinubu has failed in this respects and especially when these leaders are performing but ignorance and the black man's aversion to seeking information means some deceitfully prefer to embrace vacuous and attention-seeking feudalism?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by techboffin: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
Pls I want to know the body or agency responsible 4 abolishing of Government organs such as senate as ACN Leader has said b'coz he didn't mention that the bady or agency that should carry out that job 4 overall interest of the nation since he said it is expensive to run. Some should help put answers to my question.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Eyan mi, what I see some doing is asking us to subscribe blindly and unintelligently to mindless witch hunt against one person who holds no Nigerian Political office.

I continue to ask the question yet I get not answer. What is the defined and accepted role of Tinubu?

It is only when some truly appreciates this that they will realise they are simply succumbing to mindless lynch-mob savagery. A few years ago, me, you and virtually every Yoruba man would have killed to have the leaders we have today who, beyond any doubt, represent some of the best we have to offer. Tinubu did his duty to get those people where they are now. He did not shun those with a mind of their own, to embrace unthinking cretins, as was routinely done in the past, to the detriment of Nigeria !!!

There is no better template to deliver success than to support the meritorious best the land has to offer. That is the role of Party Leaders. I.e provide the platform for achievers to gain office. Can anyone claim Tinubu has failed in this respects and especially when these leaders are performing but ignorance and the black man's aversion to seeking information means some deceitfully prefer to embrace vacuous and attention-seeking feudalism?

That is a lie.

Gbawe, Iro nla lo pa.

Irooooo. You are a partisan hack, beclouded my the egunje you are getting from the leadership of Ogun ACN

In terms of leadership, the quality of the 'leaders' we have hasnt changed that much. You can actually make an argument that the quality has gone down.

What do we used to have in Ogun: OGD, a self made job creator Vs. Amosun, a person who couldnt make it into university.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

What is the issue that pains you exactly, Gbawe? Are you gored that I commented that Amosun has done 'nada' to which I unequivocally maintain that I would not apologise for that you believe that I go around aimlessly attacking others without provocation or is it the two together?

For all the wrongdoings you accuse me of, I can list more from you so why not just leave it, eh? I have maintained that I would not apologise to you and you have concluded that I am the 'she devil' so we are all winners. Why continue to whine?

Let this issue rest now and let this thread continue.

Silly shrew, why don't you go to page one, confront your uncouth behaviour and apologize? Would that not be a decent way to let the issue "rest" than this your nauseating pretence and shameful attempt at playing victim?

You bring Amosun into this when you have already admitted that your uncouth rant against me on this thread was brought on by 'bad belle' you brought here from another thread.

Decent posters even chided you for it yet you rounded on them with the same uncouthness you are famous for. You are the only one "whining" because what I am doing here is deliberate. I am devoting time to make gutter trash like you understand you cannot go around with anti-social bestiality simply because some 'sad' men ,who need to get a life and stop cyber-eroticising, encourage you via celebrating your agbero behaviour that will see you only deemed an outcast in real life.

Apologize for your antics here or get lost. Silly shrew.

Is this not your uncouth attempt at mindless and cowardly conduct on page 1?

Lobatan! Liar! Sycophant!

A decent poster who could not understand that cowardly and unprovoked attack then wrote:

Naturalwaves wrote:
And Ow does his post make him a liar or a Sychophant? Y do I come across D.AFT persons on NL everyday?

and what was the uncouth and expected rant to come from you towards someone who wondered why you attack others without provocation?

Very predictably:
You are actually more daft by replying to a daft post. You're not any better than the person who made the "daft" comment.

You are nothing but a silly shrew and I have your time currently. Apologize or move on. Those are your options. Don't remain here playing victim because some 'omo ales' like a-zstranger encourage you to continue this conduct that is a disgrace to Yoruba femininity.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Silly shrew, why don't you go to page one, confront your uncouth behaviour and apologize? Would that not be a decent way to let the issue "rest" than this your nauseating pretence and shameful attempt at playing victim?

You bring Amosun into this when you have already admitted that your uncouth rant against me on this thread was brought on by 'bad belle' you brought here from another thread.

Decent posters even chided you for it yet you rounded on them with the same uncouthness you are famous for. You are the only one "whining" because what I am doing here is deliberate. I am devoting time to make gutter trash like you understand you cannot go around with anti-social bestiality simply because some 'sad' men ,who need to get a life and stop cyber-eroticising, encourage you via celebrating your agbero behaviour that will see you only deemed an outcast in real life.

Backhanded insult at Kanshuumoto, lets hope Kanshumoto will respond in Kind.

Now, application can take the back seat; this is way better than writing NIH grant applications cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

For as long as you continue being haughty and carry on with a delusion of superiority around this forum, you will always have me around to bring you down a peg or two. I would devote even more time to make damn sure of it.

Yes, I attacked you based on our previous encounter on another thread and confessed to doing so to another poster. Now, you are asking me to apologise for exercising my right to comment as I please? If the moderators deemed the said comment unworthy or so crass and uncouth as you have mentioned, it wouldn't still be sitting pretty on this thread, would it? I see no reason to apologise to you and non is forthcoming. Not in this lifetime, anyway.

I see that you are trying to kill this thread with your childish, loser whining so carry on. I can see that other sensible posters are paying you no mind and are carrying on with the discussion so no harm done.

Gbawe, you don't get into the ring with me and win especially when you are trying your best to subjugate. If you want trouble, i'll give it to you double!

Eran iya ni e, waa de je, wa j'ewe iya ma pelu.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by iykak47: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Gbawe don vex ooo
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe and Desola,

Can I appeal to you both to please sheath your swords?

O ri ido bale ni mo wa?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

For as long as you continue being haughty and carry on with a delusion of superiority around this forum, you will always have me around to bring you down a peg or two. I would devote even more time to make damn sure of it.

Yes, I attacked you based on our previous encounter on another thread and confessed to doing so to another poster. Now, you are asking me to apologise for exercising my right to comment as I please? If the moderators deemed the said comment unworthy or so crass and uncouth as you have mentioned, it wouldn't still be sitting pretty on this thread, would it? I see no reason to apologise to you and non is forthcoming. Not in this lifetime, anyway.

I see that you are trying to kill this thread with your childish, loser whining so carry on. I can see that other sensible posters are paying you no mind and are carrying on with the discussion so no harm done.

Gbawe, you don't get into the ring with me and win especially when you are trying your best to subjugate. If you want trouble, i'll give it to you double!

This is the cause of my life. It is a key reason that I come here to troll all these agbayas. It has never been merely a question of policy; it goes to the heart of my belief in a just and fair online forum. Now that you've seen the light, it is time you stop all the Katsumoto worship you seem to be doing. No one should be worshiped and none of theses fucktards deserve any respect.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Ejine(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
LMAO! This thread is maaaaadt! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto: Gbawe and Desola,

O ri ido bale ni mo wa?

Dude, not good enough. You rightly identified where I wronged you here. What did I do if not apologize without reservation? Go to page one and view events. Then do what is not open to prevarication. You should simply ask her to apologize !!!!

You know who did wrong here !!! Why the blanket appeal? If people respect you for your intellect here, then that will ultimately be empty if they cannot discern a sense of consistent, dispassionate and neutral fair-play to go with that.

Ask her to apologize and move on. I have done no wrong here and I will deal with this silly shrew and her penchant for going around attacking everyone like a banshee from hell. There is a time and place for everything.

I don't need submissions from you that lets this uncouth cow off the hook. If you cannot apportion blame accordingly and in a fair manner, then please let issues carry on to wherever they will conclude.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

This is the cause of my life. It is a key reason that I come here to troll all these agbayas. It has never been merely a question of policy; it goes to the heart of my belief in a just and fair online forum. Now that you've seen the light, it is time you stop all the Katsumoto worship you seem to be doing. No one should be worshiped and none of theses fucktards deserve any respect.

I don't worship Kats, I enjoy his insight and how he brings facts to support his knowledge of issues. I haven't seen any trace of haughtiness in him at all as opposed to Gbawe. Gbawe has always had that air of arrogance about him but because he was able to sometimes express himself intelligently and always seemed to deal with the pdp veiled tribal bigot, I thought he was someone worthy of my respect but I know better now.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2012

O ri ido bale ni mo wa?

That your charm eh? That charm you think you have ehn? It aint working!

Dude, you are in too far into your head. You always use war analogies to describe events on a harmless online forum like this. No one is sheathing their swords. Gbawe is going down! And imma stoke the fire for a as long as I deem it fit. grin

That which we are we are.
One equal temper of heroic hearts.
Strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield

Gbawe is going down and Shola baby is not going to yield cheesy
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Ejine(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2012

O ri ido bale ni mo wa?

Please shut up and kindly go back to beating off to underage hentai.
I know you do. Admit it!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Dude, not good enough. You rightly identified where I wronged you here. What did I do if not apologize without reservation? Go to page one and view events. Then do what is not open to prevarication. You should simply ask her to apologize !!!!

You know who did wrong here !!! Why the blanket appeal? If people respect you for your intellect here, then that will ultimately be empty if they cannot discern a sense of consistent, dispassionate and neutral fair-play to go with that.

Ask her to apologize and move on. I have done no wrong here and I will deal with this silly shrew and her penchant for going around attacking everyone like a banshee from hell. There is a time and place for everything.

I don't need submissions from you that lets this uncouth cow off the hook. If you cannot apportion blame accordingly and in a fair manner, then please let issues carry on to wherever they will conclude.

Gbawe, I will ring it loud in your ear in case your hearing is aided. OVER YOUR DEAD BODY WILL I APOLOGISE. YOU WILL SIMPLY HAVE TO DIE FOR ME TO APOLOGISE!

A hypocrite and liar is what you are. First you wanted me to apologise for saying Amosun did 'nada', now you're asking for an apology for calling you by your name. I can't apologise for what is the truth. YOU ARE A LIAR AND A SYCOPHANT AMONG OTHERS!!!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Theshrewdboy: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
HNosegbe: Well, the scrapping of the Senate requires an amendment to the constitution. A constitutional amendment requires the passage of BOTH houses of parliament, the Senate inclusive. And therein lies the problem. Which set of legislooters will pass a law to abolish their "green chamber", thereby removing their source of livelihood?

Good suggestion, but dead on arrival.
HNosegbe: Well, the scrapping of the Senate requires an amendment to the constitution. A constitutional amendment requires the passage of BOTH houses of parliament, the Senate inclusive. And therein lies the problem. Which set of legislooters will pass a law to abolish their "green chamber", thereby removing their source of livelihood?

4 Nigeria 2 move forward dis gangsters who parrade themselves as senators must b scrapped 2 avoid gangsters receivn national honours period
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by SkyBlue1: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
Theshrewdboy: [color=#006600][/color]
4 Nigeria 2 move forward dis gangsters who parrade themselves as senators must b scrapped 2 avoid gangsters receivn national honours period

Why don't we just scrap the government altogether, and the police and judiciary as well since they are all not working?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2012

To be honest I am surprised at your personal attack. Can we not discuss the issues without resorting to name-calling, ad hominem attacks, and unnecessary personalization? I don't understand what you wrote above starting from Adete. Are you kind enough to translate? I apologize if my Yoruba is not that fluent.

Do you think people are here to collect trophies? Do people not have a right to voice out their opinions or displeasure? Did Desola not refer to Gbawe as her favorite poster last December? Should her questioning ACN direction now result in personal attacks?

So regardless of my positions on other issues, that I now question the structure and policy approach of the ACN, I am now an 'Adete'( whatever that means)?

I am learning something new today; I am not sure whether its a Yoruba or an ACN thing but it is damn ugly. Since you are a veteran and a responsible poster in this section, I will accept the insult and move on. It is not my style to respond in kind.

What you fail to realise is that ACN is a party that SHOULD seek to be transparent because it has the SW has its base and I do not need to educate you on quickly Yoruba people can turn on their own if they feel they are being misled. Why can't Nigerian politicians be sophisticated and careful with words? You want to lead others but insult them when they don't support you?

You asked previously, what are we doing about the political situation in Yorubaland. Do you think it is possible for everyone to form a party or be in a party? So with your line of reasoning, those who don't belong to the political process should suppress their opinions?

I apologize if my posts questioning the dedication and motive of ACN leadership offended you.

Gbawe can hold his own and he has been doing just that. Second, I try not to get involved in feuds especially if both/all parties can hold theie ground. Its like saying I should get in the middle of a Gbawe v Beaf thread. If I must caution Desola, then it is only right that I caution Gbawe as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo / Arise TV, Obaigbena Reaches Out, Meets To Resolve Dispute With Tinubu / Anambra Election: Voters Defy IPOB Election Boycott Order, Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.