Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,879 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2404833 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Imo Trader, Artisans Endorse Capt Emma Iheanacho Guber Bid
TRUMPETA | February 6, 2015 | 0 Comments

Iheanacho_Traders_Artisans

It was indeed a convergence of brothers and sister last Monday when Capt. Emmanuel Iheanacho, the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) candidates for Imo Governorship race 2015 and his campaign team made a suprise appreaance at the three major markets in Owerri, namely; Ekeukwu Owerri, Relief Market and New market respectively where the mammoth crowd present endorsed his candidacy and reaffirmed him of their unalloyed support.

The successful exercise which commenced with a visit to Ekeukwu Owerri market where women, youths, artisans, traders, Keke operatives among others who could not hide their excitement at the sight of Capt. Emmanuel Iheanacho showered much ecomium and rally round him for support. They described him as God sent and a gentle giant who has come to take away their pains and as well deliver them from the government of deceit.

Several traders spoke about the challenges confronting them in the course of the rally that also witnessed a large turnout of enthusaitic supporters at Relif Market and New Market. They assured Capt Iheanacho that they would transcend their support through their votes in the forth coming general election.

Addressing the crowd, Capt. Iheanacho a onetime interior minister expressed his profound gratitude for their overwhelming support. He said youth development and job creation will be one of the main focus of his administration if voted into office as Governor of Imo State. While responding as the traders expressed their problems, Iheanacho said he had seen for himself the total lack of development in the area and had taken note of them, adding that if elected he would see to it that their demand were granted.

http://www.theheartlander.com/imo-trader-artisans-endorse-capt-emma-iheanacho-guber-bid/
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
ALA IMO STATE WU OKE MBA !!!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
asha80:
Na anara be this?
no
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
RareDiamond:
Imo Trader, Artisans Endorse Capt Emma Iheanacho Guber Bid
TRUMPETA | February 6, 2015 | 0 Comments

Iheanacho_Traders_Artisans

It was indeed a convergence of brothers and sister last Monday when Capt. Emmanuel Iheanacho, the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) candidates for Imo Governorship race 2015 and his campaign team made a suprise appreaance at the three major markets in Owerri, namely; Ekeukwu Owerri, Relief Market and New market respectively where the mammoth crowd present endorsed his candidacy and reaffirmed him of their unalloyed support.

The successful exercise which commenced with a visit to Ekeukwu Owerri market where women, youths, artisans, traders, Keke operatives among others who could not hide their excitement at the sight of Capt. Emmanuel Iheanacho showered much ecomium and rally round him for support. They described him as God sent and a gentle giant who has come to take away their pains and as well deliver them from the government of deceit.

Several traders spoke about the challenges confronting them in the course of the rally that also witnessed a large turnout of enthusaitic supporters at Relif Market and New Market. They assured Capt Iheanacho that they would transcend their support through their votes in the forth coming general election.

Addressing the crowd, Capt. Iheanacho a onetime interior minister expressed his profound gratitude for their overwhelming support. He said youth development and job creation will be one of the main focus of his administration if voted into office as Governor of Imo State. While responding as the traders expressed their problems, Iheanacho said he had seen for himself the total lack of development in the area and had taken note of them, adding that if elected he would see to it that their demand were granted.

http://www.theheartlander.com/imo-trader-artisans-endorse-capt-emma-iheanacho-guber-bid/
there is a belief that this man's campaign is not strong enough
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
asha80:
there is a belief that this man's campaign is not strong enough

Yea !!! It appears the battle is mainly between Rochas and Ihedioha
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
pls can sm1 help me with dz information;
1) I want to get a list of all d hotels in owerri/imo state and der locations.
2) Pls can I also know how much a plot of land costs in owerri?...
thanks.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
RareDiamond:
We need industries not hotel

sorry sir
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Charlesdonald:
sorry sir

Anyway, the hotel is good looking. Do you know where it is located ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
RareDiamond:

Anyway, the hotel is good looking. Do you know where it is located ?
Lady Annas Lane, Area H, New Owerri
Owerri, Imo
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
lygn19:
thanks.
there is a place at world bank close to peoples vilage,
the price of lands there,ranges frm,550k, 800k to 1milion...
I knw one day i wil love to buy lands at aba nd owerri,but in anambra state,if yu want to buy land,they wil take u to d outskirt of onitsha close to obosi inside inside bush infact eeh,onitsha landmass is too small..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
lygn19:
nite life in my village at Ehime mbano.
is that agbaja ,umuezeala or aba branch? All in ehime mbano,aka country 4..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
asha80:
Na anara be this?
anara is located in isiala mbano loca govt but he said nite life in ehime mbano, anyway yu mention anara cos of its popularity.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Imo State is Blessed !!! Imo State is fast developing with a bubbling Aviation Sector.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
More of oxygen holiday resort owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Imo state governor, Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha continues his human-centered approach to governance with the recent commissioning of a world-class, state-of-the-arts Dialysis and Diagnostic Centre called The Ochiedike Dialysis and Diagnostic Centre.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
More

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
More photos below..and the last is some of the large fleets of mobile clinic buses that scatters all over the nooks and crannies of the state

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
Onicha town is very small naa, onicha don full self the developing areas now are Nkwelle Ezunaka, Nsugbe, Umunya, Ogidi, Nkpor, Oba, Akuwkwu, Ogbaru and Ogbunike ....these places are where people are snapping up land now.
if your expecting land in inland town and Fegge that mean be ready to demoslish some bungalow and make sure your account is blue.
Nnewi self is spilling towards Ozubulu and Oba, in 10years with the pace of development Onicha and Nnewi will merge if they should stop running to Anioma

emmysoftyou:
there is a place at world bank close to peoples vilage,
the price of lands there,ranges frm,550k, 800k to 1milion...
I knw one day i wil love to buy lands at aba nd owerri,but in anambra state,if yu want to buy land,they wil take u to d outskirt of onitsha close to obosi inside inside bush infact eeh,onitsha landmass is too small..

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oxygen hotel restaurant

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Charlesdonald:
New hotel in otown

Oxygen Holiday Resort

This kind hotel fit cause person early ejaculati0n oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Presidential room

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by bigfrancis21: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Charlesdonald:
Oxygen hotel restaurant

Where in Owerri is this hotel located?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
lygn19:
thanks.
depending on the location. Not more than 5million anyway. cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by bigfrancis21: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Charlesdonald:
More of oxygen holiday resort owerri

That hotel is quite splendid.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
RareDiamond:
Imo State is Blessed !!! Imo State is fast developing with a bubbling Aviation Sector.

I believe; eheeeeeeeeeem, I believe the beta thing to say is Owerri is blessed; abi no be so, bros RareDiamond and Charlesdonald?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:56am On Feb 28, 2015
berem:
depending on the location. Not more than 5million anyway. cheesy

Where in Owerri can you get a plot for 5million? I am highly interested.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Isopadec new office.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:01am On Feb 28, 2015
Bank Road with functional traffic lights causing hold up.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Mbaitoli

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:10am On Feb 28, 2015
People drop pure water sachets in green area. Nigerians need to appreciate aesthetics.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 1:12am On Feb 28, 2015
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

One of the best Governor Imo state has produced since Late Sam Mbakwe. Imo must be better by Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:21am On Feb 28, 2015
Some decent housing

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.