Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2404737 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:37am On Feb 28, 2015
more

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Abagworo:

Where in Owerri can you get a plot for 5million? I am highly interested.
new owerri,ph road etc. When you are ready to buy, hit me up. cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2015
berem:

I am always ready. I hope its inside Owerri and not Avu or Umuguma. I have searched and most are above 30million.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2015
Abagworo:

I am always ready. I hope its inside Owerri and not Avu or Umuguma. I have searched and most are above 30million.
what is wrong with Umuguma? Umuguma is developing very fast if you don't know. I can't say for Avu anyway. I know of someone who sold his 3plots of land at Avu for 10million recently.
getting a land inside owerri is very expensive o!

Well I will make enquiries and give you a feedback via PM soon.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2015
Abagworo:

you must be having a laugh if you think you are going to get a land in owerri municipal or town for 5m or less.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2015
mandax:

I believe; eheeeeeeeeeem, I believe the beta thing to say is Owerri is blessed; abi no be so, bros RareDiamond and Charlesdonald?
omo any how wey u put am na u sabi
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2015
bigfrancis21:

That hotel is quite splendid.
over splendid my brother
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Where in Owerri is this hotel located?
Lady Annas Lane, Area H, New Owerri
Owerri, Imo
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
asha80:
you must be having a laugh if you think you are going to get a land in owerri municipal or town for 5m or less.
they re damn expensive o.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thornberry Hotel now in Owerri as Full Moon.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Abagworo:
Mbaitoli
I ve been to country 9 before, they ve a very tarred and good road network but inside their village is zero..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
asha80:

Berem was the one who said it. I doubted because the only one they got at Bank Road had a building and went for 150million.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
berem:
how many plot for that 5million ...?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
emmysoftyou:
I ve been to country 9 before, they ve a very tarred and good road network but inside their village is zero..

I guess "Itoli" is same as itolu or iteghete. There are many villages there and semi urban as well. Mbieri alone is so large and even encroaches into Owerri. Umunoha, Ogwa, Orodo, Ogbaku, Ubomiri etc. Its the most populous LGA in Imo State.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
emmysoftyou:
how many plot for that 5million ...?
a plot
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Abagworo:

I guess "Itoli" is same as itolu or iteghete. There are many villages there and semi urban as well. Mbieri alone is so large and even encroaches into Owerri. Umunoha, Ogwa, Orodo, Ogbaku, Ubomiri etc. Its the most populous LGA in Imo State.
owerri is the same as owerre,

Mbieri is so large but I thought they should be under owerri north including orji town..

Country 9 is so close to owerri town jus like 30 to 45min drive,and it s developing more than ikeduru local govt in imo state which have a very bad road btw amakohia,ikeduru..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
berem:
a plot
chai I dey go orji angry
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
emmysoftyou:
chai I dey go orji angry
Orji is developing fast so getting a plot of land there might be expensive.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
emmysoftyou:
owerri is the same as owerre,

Mbieri is so large but I thought they should be under owerri north including orji town..

Country 9 is so close to owerri town jus like 30 to 45min drive,and it s developing more than ikeduru local govt in imo state which have a very bad road btw amakohia,ikeduru..

Mbieri is in Mbaitoli and equally has some bad roads. Its the hometown of deputy Governor Madumere. Though proximal and urbanised with Orji, they speak different dialect and are not Uratta. I will like to know what these Mbaitoli masquerades are called.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOSON1: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nice pics Abagworo!

Of course the perfectionist in me always spot a few I's that need dotting and a few T's that need crossing; but good environment nonetheless!

Could someone tell the gov't that all those new estates and avenues are in serious need of well-spaced ornamental trees lining them! It's not rocket science, and neither is it gonna be that expensive for crying out loud!

And more effort should be made to keep the streets SPOTLESS and free of sediment and rubbish!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
berem:
Orji is developing fast so getting a plot of land there might be expensive.
but not up to 5m, despite developing fast,
I once live close to iwuanyawu house,orji close to hardel junction,
So land is not upto 5million there..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
emmysoftyou:
but not up to 5m, despite developing fast,
I once live close to iwuanyawu house,orji close to hardel junction,
So land is not upto 5million there..
you know old nitel hostel? that's where i lived during my university days.
most lands are Orji are sold mainly for building hostels. that's why its so expensive.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
berem:
you know old nitel hostel? that's where i lived during my university days.
most lands are Orji are sold mainly for building hostels. that's why its so expensive.
oh I see, then this is the good reasons,imo university must be relocated on time..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by akanuson: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
RORO you are trying,even though say na only you waka com,you still de do like this ,when president go be on your side na him be say imo go be like heaven,caryyyyyyyyyyyyyy go we de see you

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
akanuson:
RORO you are trying,even though say na only you waka com,you still de do like this ,when president go be on your side na him be say imo go be like heaven,caryyyyyyyyyyyyyy go we de see you

correct! Insha Allah, We are spotting him to be the next president after 2019. Apc made a very big mistake for not selecting him as the party flag bearer.

Indeed Owelle is the present Igbo leader.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LordNaya: 1:45am On Mar 01, 2015
These pictures really looks good

Abagworo:

Where in Owerri can you get a plot for 5million? I am highly interested.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 3:02am On Mar 01, 2015
LordNaya:
These pictures really looks good

Lol!! But how many votes shall the hotels and broad roads in Owerri win Okorocha next election? Novice?

When a politician deliberately inflicted a heavy punishment upon an area that gave him the highest number of votes first time....

ORO made tens of thousands of people in Orlu LGA breathe dust for three-and-half years; dust from the too many roads ORO left scrapped for three-and-half years till today - with possible mass development of lung cancer. Wicked, OMG!!!!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Abagworo:

Mbieri is in Mbaitoli and equally has some bad roads. Its the hometown of deputy Governor Madumere. Though proximal and urbanised with Orji, they speak different dialect and are not Uratta. I will like to know what these Mbaitoli masquerades are called.
it s called aturu mbe masquerades..

an mbaitolu guy wil testify to my claimed..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2015
B2mario:

correct! Insha Allah, We are spotting him to be the next president after 2019. Apc made a very big mistake for not selecting him as the party flag bearer.

Indeed Owelle is the present Igbo leader.
yu may be right or wrong but i see some good igbo leaders coming frm ebonyi state too especially that minister of health that fought tirelessly with ebola epidemic..

but now ,i am eyeing obiano of anambra state if rochas mess up in the future,
cos the future is unpredict.

obiano is so determined,so focus,maybe because he is new in the system,but i see a good stuff in him..
lets be patient to annouced anyone frm the east as a future president,
cos it may come frm abia,enugu or ebonyi,
who knows,but to me,i wil love an igbo president to come from ebonyi state,God pls make it happen.amen.
QED

i remain faithful to the entire igboland cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ACM10: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Abagworo, are these not the same igbotic structures that you criticize. . .

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2015
emmysoftyou:
yu may be right or wrong but i see some good igbo leaders coming frm ebonyi state too especially [s] that minister of health that fought tirelessly with ebola epidemic.. [/s]

but now ,i am eyeing obiano of anambra state if rochas mess up in the future,
cos the future is unpredict.

obiano is so determined,so focus,maybe because he is new in the system,but i see a good stuff in him..
lets be patient to annouced anyone frm the east as a future president,
cos it may come frm abia,enugu or ebonyi,
who knows,but to me,i wil love an igbo president to come from ebonyi state,God pls make it happen.amen.
QED

i remain faithful to the entire igboland cool
Really?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
Really?
why cancelled that na..??

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.