Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,325 members, 7,846,454 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2423385 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (1022) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by paulemi(m): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2014
aieromon:

Are you referring to the pedestrian bridge before MCC junction?

Two points of congestion are:-

1. Along the Orlu road. There is a skeleton of a flyover bridge there said to be built by Ohakim before he was deselected. That junction needs serious attention.

2. The roundabout where an amusement park is being constructed. I wonder why a roundabout was created there instead of a flyover bridge. What amazes me further is the link roads where the amusement park is being built. The road is beautified by arches of what I don't understand. The pictures are on this thread.

You're right, that one's pedestrian. It just occurred to me.
That Orlu road is something else. Dec 29th, I spent almost 4 hrs from Ngor-Okpala to Ideato South, via Orlu. Traffic was really bad. I just kinda thought it was because of the festivities.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ikeyman00(m): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2014
abagworo
^^^ my man stop talking to urself

welcome to new world

Biafra which ur oga looter have no say
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by DerideGull(m): 1:36am On Jan 01, 2014
Abagworo:

Hey you are a big liar. This Government is constructing a Road from Atta to Orodo and they've passed Ogwa but yet to reach Orodo. 2ndly I noticed another new road in Ogwa which has gone beyond 60%. Please always write the truth.

Which road is Mallam Rochas Okorocha constructing from Atta to Orodo? By the way, do you know the terrain between Atta and Orodo?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by DerideGull(m): 1:49am On Jan 01, 2014
Abagworo:

I've not visited Mbaise but I've visited Amaraku, Atta and Obowo. Obowo has at least 5 rural roads constructed and a large modern market. Amaraku is under construction. I think its even being upgraded to a mini-city kind of settlement.

You can read this.

http://crimefacts.org/drama-as-resettled-traders-boo-theodore-orji-at-imo-industrial-market/

Mbaise people seem to be fighting Rochas and may refuse to post pictures but I'm quite sure that a lot must have been done in that axis and beyond.

Please which Amaraku is under construction? The moronic Mallam Rochas Okorocha defied the cardinal rule of highway by attempting to erect a circle at Amaraku on the Owerre/ Okigwe trunk "A" road. He has rendered Orie Amaraku useless as well as people who earn daily meals through the activities in market. My in law's lockup shop was destroyed. As of this post, there is no compensation or work on the circle. It is sheer madness to think of building a circle in the middle of truck "A" road. However with Mallam Rochas Okorocha madness is inherent.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by aduboy(m): 2:10am On Jan 01, 2014
My God Imo state is marvellous. The transformation is such that I got lost just because I visited there only on October of 2012. Whosoever that's leading deserves kudos. If that's what APC has for Nigeria then we should start thinking towards them.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:11am On Jan 01, 2014
DerideGull:

Please which Amaraku is under construction? The moronic Mallam Rochas Okorocha defied the cardinal rule of highway by attempting to erect a circle at Amaraku on the Owerre/ Okigwe trunk "A" road. He has rendered Orie Amaraku useless as well as people who earn daily meals through the activities in market. My in law's lockup shop was destroyed. As of this post, there is no compensation or work on the circle. It is sheer madness to think of building a circle in the middle of truck "A" road. However with Mallam Rochas Okorocha madness is inherent.

That roundabout fetish me too don't understand . Maybe the aim is to slow traffic but I've never for once agreed with the idea of having them in the middle of highways.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by aieromon(m): 7:56am On Jan 01, 2014
Abagworo:

Owerri seriously needs a flyover at that junction. I've argued that with Deridegul in one of the other threads. Imo Government created 3 new link roads and reconstructed the Nekede Road bridge but the hold up there has persisted. I guess the lasting solution will be a 4 way flyover like the one at Upper Iweka. Anything less will create Rumuola flyover type of hold up in Owerri.

Happy New year to all Imolites, Igbos, Ikwerres and Nigerians. God bless us all.

No happy new year for people just passing because of hustle? God bless me too!

I heard Owerri traffic from the PH axis used to be a mess before the completion of the Nekede road bridge. I also heard Ohakim was trying to build a waterway along that line.How true is this?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyegecha(f): 8:50am On Jan 01, 2014
My dear, you are speaking like one who is not watching from afar and seeing shadowy pictures. Those of us who live in Imo state have seen enough to realize that Imo state is like the proverbial cricket that thought it was getting fattened while it was dying. We need rescue urgently, not white-washed projects that have no bearing on the lives of the people. The only value of these projects is what they are serving on this site-to help deceive people into supporting the governor for a second tenure. Every facet of the Imo populace has been defrauded by this present government and the fraud called governance is still on going.

Not2bee: when i come on this nl and see pple praise rochas i get confused.i will start wit some of the claimed progrms.Free education,u hv to spend close to15k for table nd chair,sch unifm,books etc wit exceptn of sch fees in the free educatn.Road dualiztn,orlu to owrri is a joke.infact frm ama banana to ow is a death trap,nothin has been done on it since after scrapg the sides.okigwe axis u don't want pass thr durg rainy season or flood wii swallow u nd the car.mbaise road too narrow.Security,all entrance to ow strts is abandon pillers dat was to serve as security post.Ruralroads whr only brushed wit catapillers wit the promise of after the rain since last yr.i guess is still raing in imo state.Health care,some abandon block works in most of the Lga i visited.Employment,u want to c all color of uniform come to imo,no single industry,yah standard shoe close to my house beautiful outside noting is happng thr,hw many of thr products do u c in the mrkt.Tourism,i know hotels compliments it,when its not well regulated the aim becomes defeatd, that is what ow has become.the imorality is so high.u hav bars ,clubs,hotels in residential areas.not the ow we all knew.concord hotel is only 5star on papers.Childrn park u will be disappnted,most of the childrn play things re broken down,reason inferior,poor managmnt,instullg last things first for propaganda seek.Lastlg white elephant projects which has no bearg on the larger populatn.For me rochas =Gej all full off promises.pls forgiv my mistakes am typiny frm my phone

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nwaoguta(m): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2014
owerri is too dirty' rochas is a criminal and a noise maker.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2014
Nwa oguta: owerri is too dirty' rochas is a criminal and a noise maker.

Chino this thread is titled "Few pics from Imo State" and not "Hatred for Rochas". No where in your State is like the pictures I've posted so far and 2 threads have been opened to showcase that but nothing yet is going on there. This is Christmas/New year and you are at home. Do us a favour by populating that thread with pictures. Happy new year.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by drnoel: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2014
These pix are all of owerri municipal. Were are pix of other places outside owerri. U will see a lot of uncompleted project that that ediot Rochas started but has not completed and may not complete.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOSON1: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2014
drnoel: These pix are all of owerri municipal. Were are pix of other places outside owerri. U will see a lot of uncompleted project that that ediot Rochas started but has not completed and may not complete.

^^^Could you take pics of these uncompleted projects for us to see?

The pics posted thus far are ok, but i'd like to see some completed/on-going projects of schools, hospitals/clinics, flyovers in Owerri (the Uyo kind), factories/industries being set through private initiative, and also one or two of those big-ticket projects Rochas talked about 2 years ago!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast1: 11:45am On Jan 01, 2014
Abagworo stop bringing me into issues that concerns your state. Stop mistaking me for another person who has equally seen thru the fraud going on in imo state. Am sure you will brand onyegecha to be chino soon.

I have number of IDs but that particular one is not mine. If you do not spare me from your complex am gonna turn this thread into a war zone, then you will know that chino has arrived.

Stop deceiving yourself, I have bucket filled with pix of imo state. At least I travel from Awka to PH twice every month via imo state. Am only restrained from posting it because of most people have advised me not to, so that we do not wash our dirty linen in the public.

We all know that the condidtion of imo state is in a messy situation and needs the Prayer of all of us to save the state by 2015 for them to get a gov. I have not seen anything working in imo state:education, health are all dead. Joblessness has hit the skies. Stop posting pix of shabby roads did by ohakim. Show us what okorosha did with all the loans for 3yrs now.

It is even annoying that the gov has borrowed over 200billion and yet it is not seen anywhere what the money was used for.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by aieromon(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2014
IGBO-SON:

The pics posted thus far are ok, but i'd like to see some completed/on-going projects of schools, hospitals/clinics, flyovers in Owerri (the Uyo kind), factories/industries being set through private initiative, and also one or two of those big-ticket projects Rochas talked about 2 years ago!

Schools - Can't say
Hospitals/Clinics - Can't say
Flyovers - Nonexistent
Factories/Industries - Nonexistent except we decide to count the hotels sprawling all over the city. grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast1: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
IGBO-SON:

You are on a long thing!

There is no single flyover in whole of imo state meanwhile its a state that has acquired more debt more than all the states of SE put together. There is no investment in eduaction, health, human development, investment drive whether private or public. Nobody has invested a dime in that state to create a genuin employment since 1999. Even their own people are running to the neighboring state to invest, Orange Drugs comes to mind.

And somebody had the shame to come here to show us this trash as development. Tufia! I can only weep for imo state that put this clown in office.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
IGBO-SON:

There are no flyovers in Owerri but I believe only one junction requires immediate flyover and definitely not that Uyo or Rumuola type as it will rather increase the traffic congestion. Owerri has high traffic and requires real 4 way bridge like the one at Upper Iweka or the one at Eleme junction in Port-Harcourt. Hundreds of new school blocks have been erected but it is just the classroom blocks I noticed changes. The land scaping and environment of most schools remain same. I noticed one or two new factories but anyone who is realistic, won't expect everything to happen in 3 years. However at this pace, we might have economic revolution in 5 to 8 years time. Imo State has good accessible roads everywhere bar some spots on Port-Harcourt-Owerri highway which the FG is working at a snail pace. I already showed the hotel that's on the 9th floor.

Finally comparing Imo with 3billion a month for 2.5years to Akwa-Ibom of 30billion for 6.5years is just aimed at discrediting a hard earned success achieved with uthmost prudence.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
aieromon:

Schools - Can't say
Flyovers - Nonexistent
Factories/Industries - Nonexistent except we decide to count the hotels sprawling all over the city. grin

Please google "Consolidated Breweries limited" which is now owned by Heineken.

http://www.consobrew.com/cbportal/index.php?id=2
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
aieromon:

Schools - Can't say
Flyovers - Nonexistent

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by aieromon(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
Abagworo:

Nice one. Don't think I've noticed this brewery along the expressway but will ask around the next time I visit Awonmama.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
aieromon:

Nice one. Don't think I've noticed this brewery along the expressway but will ask around the next time I visit Awonmama.

Don't go wasting your time. There's a noticeable 7storey building at Awo-Omamma and it belongs to the brewery. Most people writing lies that there are no industries in Imo know very well that there are hundreds of industries but the aim is comparing it with Abia and Anambra. Those same people condemning the hundreds of hotels in Owerri are quick to show pictures of hotels as development in their State capital. You can also google Jacob Wines. There are tens of drug manufacturing industries in the Orlu area as well. Just google it and stop believing rumours.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by aieromon(m): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Abagworo:

Don't go wasting your time. There's a noticeable 7storey building at Awo-Omamma and it belongs to the brewery. Most people writing lies that there are no industries in Imo know very well that there are hundreds of industries but the aim is comparing it with Abia and Anambra. Those same people condemning the hundreds of hotels in Owerri are quick to show pictures of hotels as development in their State capital. You can also google Jacob Wines. There are tens of drug manufacturing industries in the Orlu area as well. Just google it and stop believing rumours.

I've been resident in Owerri for the past 11 months and the nature of my job affords me the opportunity to visit communities in Imo,Enugu,Abia and Ebonyi.

I think I will start taking pictures myself to dispel such negative comments.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by eaglechild: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Abagworo:

If you say Rochas is trying to refurbish some roads albeit with substandard contractors, I'll agree.
However, when it comes to industries, Imo needs to step up cause they lag behind all other SE States including Ebonyi.

If Rochas wants to just focus on tourism, then he needs to reeeelly step up on the quality of roads.
And get rid of the faceless contractors.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
eaglechild:
If you say Rochas is trying to refurbish some roads albeit with substandard contractors, I'll agree.
However, when it comes to industries, Imo needs to step up cause they lag behind all other SE States including Ebonyi.

If Rochas wants to just focus on tourism, then he needs to reeeelly step up on the quality of roads.
And get rid of the faceless contractors.

What exactly makes a contractor substandard? I guess if its a Nigerian contractor its substandard but Lebanese, German and Chinese contractors are standard. We need to build our own and enpower our local contractors so that in future they can attain perfection. Imo does not have the money to award Julius Bergers over-inflated contracts.

Imo does not necessarily need to have industries. I can as well claim that other Southeastern States are lagging behind in hospitality industry. However saying that there are no industries in Imo or Rochas has not done well in infrastructure is a big lie. Anyone that refutes it should post substansive picture from any other Southeastern State apart from Enugu. Meanwhile this is just 2.5years and not 6.5years or 8years of leadership found in other Southeastern States.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by eaglechild: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
Abagworo:

What exactly makes a contractor substandard? I guess if its a Nigerian contractor its substandard but Lebanese, German and Chinese contractors are standard. We need to build our own and enpower our local contractors so that in future they can attain perfection. Imo does not have the money to award Julius Bergers over-inflated contracts.

Imo does not necessarily need to have industries. I can as well claim that other Southeastern States are lagging behind in hospitality industry. However saying that there are no industries in Imo or Rochas has not done well in infrastructure is a big lie. Anyone that refutes it should post substansive picture from any other Southeastern State apart from Enugu. Meanwhile this is just 2.5years and not 6.5years or 8years of leadership found in other Southeastern States.
A substandard contractor has his road breaking down even before completion,
which is the case with most of the roads in Owerri, including the new Owerri bypass that cuts through the hotel you snapped, the road parallel to it that comes out at warehouse roundabout, Okigwe road, Govt house road through shell camp. etc.

As per industries, if you read my post notice that I said "if he wants to focus on tourism", which means there is nothing entirely wrong with that, so far he does it well, which means excellent road network, aesthetics, sanitation, etc, he is not good in any of the above so what is he doing?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
eaglechild:
A substandard contractor has his road breaking down even before completion,
which is the case with most of the roads in Owerri, including the new Owerri bypass that cuts through the hotel you snapped, the road parallel to it that comes out at warehouse roundabout, Okigwe road, Govt house road through shell camp. etc.

As per industries, if you read my post notice that I said "if he wants to focus on tourism", which means there is nothing entirely wrong with that, so far he does it well, which means excellent road network, aesthetics, sanitation, etc, he is not good in any of the above so what is he doing?

If there are some bad spots in an unfinished road, it does not make it sub-standard. An error which is corrected is not bad at all. It only becomes bad when you commission the project as finished and it starts wearing off. We don't have to lie because of political interest. I've seen people post pictures of half kilometer traffic light in Uyo, Lagos etc. but I've not seen anyone talk about hundreds of kilometres of functional streetlights in Owerri and Orlu today. Are those ones also "sub-standard" ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Okorocha commissions streetlight in Orlu

December 31, 2013 at 12:00 am

Imo State governor, Owelle Rocha Okorocha, has commissioned streetlight in Orlu city. Okorocha, who expressed his passion to transform the state to an enviable height, stated that soon, industries/factories, improved healthcare services, 5-star hotels and many other projects that would enhance the standard of living would be put in place in Orlu zone as this would create job opportunities for the youths and reduce urban influx. He announced that security in the state had been improved to a great extent and thereby reducing kidnapping and other criminal activities to barest minimum.  The governor, who stayed in the city of Orlu up to 9pm, said he wanted to observe and appreciate the beauty of Orlu at night.

He warned those with criminal tendencies to have new leaf or face the weight of the law as security would be beefed up. The governor used the occasion to applaud the entire people of Orlu for the maximum cooperation his administration had enjoyed from them and acknowledged the sacrifices made in one way or the other to ensure that Orlu city transformation is a reality.  He then charged the Orlu LGA Transition Chairman, Chief Eddy Olumba, and all stakeholders to maintain and build on the legacy already put in place. Speaking during the occasion, Senator Osita Izunaso, and the National Organizing Secretary of All Progressive Congress (APC), described the provision of streetlights in Orlu as a beginning of a new era in the zone, which had never been since the origin of that zone.  He however called on the people of the zone to come together as an indivisible entity to move the zone forward. Also contributing, Ichie Best Mbanaso, the commissioner for Works, described Okorocha as a leader with vision who excel where others failed.  He pointed out that buildings were demolished but something higher had been achieved for the zone and state in general through the transformation of the city.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/12/okorocha-commissions-streetlight-orlu/

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by eaglechild: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Abagworo:

If there are some bad spots in an unfinished road, it does not make it sub-standard. An error which is corrected is not bad at all. It only becomes bad when you commission the project as finished and it starts wearing off. We don't have to lie because of political interest. I've seen people post pictures of half kilometer traffic light in Uyo, Lagos etc. but I've not seen anyone talk about hundreds of kilometres of functional streetlights in Owerri and Orlu today. Are those ones also "sub-standard" ?
You obviously do not live in Owerri, if not you will attest to what i'm saying.

I am also talking of refurbished roads that have broken down not just new ones, we need to demand good governance not come and sing the praises of corrupt politicians who continue to reap us off.

Do not be deceived by the painted kerbs and Christmas lights along Concorde boulevard, that was not built by Rochas, besides there are deep pot holes on that Concorde round about which appeared shortly after that road had been refurbished, same with warehouse etc.

Don't always take observations as "pull him down" statements.
It is bad for democracy.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by DerideGull(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
Abagworo:

When the brand "33" came into business in Igbo land, Mallam Rochas Okorocha was hustling to make ends meet on the streets of Jos, Plateau State. It is real helrious you are willing to credit the Mallam with everything in Igbo land.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
DerideGull:

When the brand "33" came into business in Igbo land, Mallam Rochas Okorocha was hustling to make ends meet on the streets of Jos, Plateau State. It is real helrious you are willing to credit the Mallam with everything in Igbo land.

You seem to mistake my defence of truth as a support for Rochas. People claim there are no industries in Imo State and as a true Imo son, I came to defence of my State by providing just one evidence of a large multinational industry in my State which has been there for long. I'm never a supporter of Government building industries and I don't expect Rochas to do that. I only believe that me and other wealthy Imolites outside our State are being lured back to invest because of what we are witnessing each time we visit. There is obvious improvement in the State and it took such a short period of time.

Now compare these two pictures and understand why its not good to term an unfinished road as substandard. I hope you can notice the difference between when there were errors in alignment and the obvious corrections before finishing.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by DerideGull(m): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Abagworo:

You seem to mistake my defence of truth as a support for Rochas. People claim there are no industries in Imo State and as a true Imo son, I came to defence of my State by providing just one evidence of a large multinational industry in my State which has been there for long. I'm never a supporter of Government building industries and I don't expect Rochas to do that. I only believe that me and other wealthy Imolites outside our State are being lured back to invest because of what we are witnessing each time we visit. There is obvious improvement in the State and it took such a short period of time.

Now compare these two pictures and understand why its not good to term an unfinished road as substandard. I hope you can notice the difference between when there were errors in alignment and the obvious corrections before finishing.

I cannot stop laughing when you put up the pictures of Wetheral Road as one of the achievements of Mallam Rochas Okorocha. I use to make 55mph from Okigwe/Wetheral circle to Wetheral/School Road in the 80s. The same thing goes to Owerri/Aba highway and Bank Road. I guess you remembered when the driver’s licensing office and driver trainees grounds were situated adjacent former Central Bank office, hence the bank road.

You can credit Mallam Rochas Okorocha with building Mosques, silly gates and idiotic structures such as the one in above post.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
DerideGull:

I cannot stop laughing when you put up the pictures of Wetheral Road as one of the achievements of Mallam Rochas Okorocha. I use to make 55mph from Okigwe/Wetheral circle to Wetheral/School Road in the 80s. The same thing goes to Owerri/Aba highway and Bank Road. I guess you remembered when the driver’s licensing office and driver trainees grounds were situated adjacent former Central Bank office, hence the bank road.

You can credit Mallam Rochas Okorocha with building Mosques, silly gates and idiotic structures such as the one in above post.

You've been so beclouded by your hatred for one man that you can lie against yourself just to dismiss his achievements. Wetheral road was built in the 80s or anytime I don't know but I grew up seeing it with open drainages and delapidated dividers until this administration decided to cover up the drainages, put walkways, change the dividers, put new streetlights and repave the road. If you can celebrate Chime of Enugu for upgrading Independence layout, Chime avenue, Ogui Road, Zik Avenue and Abakaliki road which had been in existence when my parents were not born what is wrong with celebrating Rochas for upgrading Wetheral Road? Why do you celebrate other States that install half kilometer or 10km streetlights but denounce Rochas installation of over 100km? Have you visited Orlu recently and seen the level of transformation? Please it does not pay to lie against your own conscience. God help you.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyegecha(f): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2014
Well meaning and rational people really need to talk to Abagworo and maybe help him see a correct picture. These are the same pictures(more or less) he has been using to do his master's bidding on Nairaland. Apart from the heroes square, Ojukwu center and what the gov. called concorde annex(which has never been used for that purpose) and a few poorly done roads, what other project has this government completed in Imo state?
Abagworo needs to know that governance is about building structures and systems. How can you be helping a man that has destroyed EVERY system he met and rebuilt NONE? How can your conscience allow you to praise a man who has not yet carried out any project that meets the yearnings of the people (maybe the only exception is the children's park that has some value, though highly limited)? All the public hospitals are gone with the wind and nearly three years down the line, no single replacement. Why will the mortality rate not reach the skies as it has under the rescue government? Nearly three years down, Imo children still study under trees and dilapidated structures while Rochas plays politics with his fraudulent education policy. What do we have to show for all the money he has borrowed on our behalf but aimless, needless and unnecessary structures aimed at deceiving people who have no time , or just don't want to see beyond the surface?

The workers are groaning, traders are groaning, contractors are groaning, even his special assistants and commissioners are no better. Please write about Imo state from a reasonable perspective with the objective of helping and not destroying the good people of the Eastern heartland.

one.east1:
Abagworo stop bringing me into issues that concerns your state. Stop mistaking me for another person who has equally seen thru the fraud going on in imo state. Am sure you will brand onyegecha to be chino soon.

I have number of IDs but that particular one is not mine. If you do not spare me from your complex am gonna turn this thread into a war zone, then you will know that chino has arrived.

Stop deceiving yourself, I have bucket filled with pix of imo state. At least I travel from Awka to PH twice every month via imo state. Am only restrained from posting it because of most people have advised me not to, so that we do not wash our dirty linen in the public.

We all know that the condidtion of imo state is in a messy situation and needs the Prayer of all of us to save the state by 2015 for them to get a gov. I have not seen anything working in imo state:education, health are all dead. Joblessness has hit the skies. Stop posting pix of shabby roads did by ohakim. Show us what okorosha did with all the loans for 3yrs now.

It is even annoying that the gov has borrowed over 200billion and yet it is not seen anywhere what the money was used for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (1022) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.