Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2412026 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jbaur24: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2013
Abagworo:

I think Orlu today is more developed than your State capital.

Hahahahhaa..That can only be in your poverty infested dreams. Orlu just like most parts of Imo state are still slum if we should go by the pictures so far.
Even Nnewi alone is far more advanced with an economy bigger than that of Owerre and entire Imo state. Can you beat that?

Now show us what Okorocha has achieved in education, health, rural development, employment generation.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jbaur24: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2013
The last we checked 1/3 of Imo state people are living in Onitsha and other parts of Anambra where they earn a decent living. If Imo state is "working" as you have always come here to deceive people are they not staying back home to 'enjoy' lol. Am yet to see a single person from my state living in your Imo state. Lmao!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jbaur24: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2013
Here is another road major road in Imo state, where rochas is r@ping you guys with fraud.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jbaur24: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2013
Abagoro I have more pictures here to expose the fraud called Okorocha
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2013
jbaur24: The last we checked 1/3 of Imo state people are living in Onitsha and other parts of Anambra where they earn a decent living. If Imo state is "working" as you have always come here to deceive people are they not staying back home to 'enjoy' lol. Am yet to see a single person from my state living in your Imo state. Lmao!

Stop spamming the thread with pictures of flood during a rainy day please. We need decent pictures. I don't know where your fiction of Imo people living in Onitsha is from. I believe probably Orlu people selling drugs at the headbridge who might number around 10 to 20 thousand are the only people from Imo State who can live in that slum because they are mostly traders too. In Nigeria, the most dispersed people are from Anambra but it does not mean anything than scarcity of resources and quest for more. Here are pictures from Orlu.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jbaur24: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2013
^

Stop misleading people here. 2/3 of people living in Awada alone are from Imo state. Fegge is almost 75% imo state people. Drug Market is about 95% Imo people. Onitsha is better and neater..deal with it. There so many imolites living in Onitsha: from Orlu to Oguta to Owerre to Mbise etc they are living comfortably well with good jobs. Mind you Onitsha is the economic hub of the East. Onitsha is to the SE what lagos and Ph are to SW and SS respectively.

This is Imo state, tell me a slum that can be worse than this? No roads, no nothing!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jbaur24: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2013
Stop showing us shabby and poorly done roads. Why has okorocha not done anything on rural areas?

Here is another major road in the state leading to rural areas. I judge the success of any state with development of the rural areas.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2013
pls no one should join chino and abagworo....let them immerse themselves witheir usual mudslinging idiocy..ndi agadi abuo na eche echiche ka umu aka.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jbaur24: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2013
My question..what has rochaas done with over 70billion loan+federal allocation+13%derivation?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2013
jbaur24: Stop misleading people here. 2/3 of people living in Awada alone are from Imo state. Fegge is almost 75% imo state people. Drug Market is about 95% Imo people.

Guy grow up and be happy for the success of others while you wish yourself same. Stop derailing my posts cause I can see where you are headed. Like I've written elsewhere I cannot join in posting bad pictures of any part of Igboland because it might be used against us later by common foes.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jbaur24: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Abagworo:

Guy grow up and be happy for the success of others while you wish yourself same. Stop derailing my posts cause I can see where you are headed. Like I've written elsewhere I cannot join in posting bad pictures of any part of Igboland because it might be used against us later by common foes.

Lmao!

Am happy for everybody but not when you want to make it look like your state is better when we all know that Imo state has been very unlucky with leaders since 1999 till now.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jbaur24: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2013
Check this link, he is my friend on FB. He is from Imo state working in Onitsha, Orange Drugs to be precise. people are leaving imo state in droves for greener pastures elsewhere.

https://www.facebook.com/obi.omegazzy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2013
asha 80: pls no one should join chino and abagworo....let them immerse themselves witheir usual mudslinging idiocy..ndi agadi abuo na eche echiche ka umu aka.

I think you are being unfair in passing judgement here. Every sane Nigerian is meant to caution chino. Study my posts and observe how critical, truthful and frank my responses have always been.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jbaur24: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2013
Abagworo:

I think you are being unfair in passing judgement here. Every sane Nigerian is meant to caution chino. Study my posts and observe how critical, truthful and frank my responses have always been.

Why won't you be cautioned as well? When you are the one spreading the greatest hate and madness on NL.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2013
IGBO-SON:
A quick video of Owerri. I'm impressed with the little shown....looks like a nice neighbourhood, with the grass verges looking well maintained and the road smooth and tidy; though all jobs should be finished to a high standard as well!

Nice one Rochas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpMNJdYmrXA

Video courtesy of Nwa Ehilegbu

This video gladdens my heart as a hope that more can be done to acceptable standards. I hope the road on my picture below is still under construction and will attain a reasonable standard on completion. Who knows the level of work at the moment?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jbaur24: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2013
^
grin grin grin grin grin
As shabby as this might be, it is cluelessness to the skies more especially when your indigenes are running to the neighboring state to eke out a living.

This is the type of roads in rural imo state when the gov is busy painting roads with billions elsewhere. I rate the success of any state with the development in the rural areas.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2013
Afam, we may need you to come and do some clean up here asap!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by achi4u(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2013
More pictures please and less bashing and attacking umunna grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2013
Another important issue to me is road marking. That white and black painting of median should be completely cancelled while markings like this one should be used.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jbaur24: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2013
Ezi okwu.. cheesy

If only you can do your eulogizing without your usual drawing my state which is by all indices of development light years ahead of yours into your usual d1ck measuring then we can co-exist but if not..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2013
jbaur24: Ezi okwu.. cheesy

If only you can do your eulogizing without your usual drawing my state which is by all indices of development light years ahead of yours into your usual d1ck measuring then we can co-exist but if not..

Small boy how does this thread concern your State? It is a thread dedicated to showcasing the positive change being experienced in Imo State in the past 2years. Infrastructural developments in Imo alongside Enugu should prove that Igbos like good things and life is not all about money. I don't really reside in Imo but visit occasionally just like Abia and Anambra. I also visit Enugu but I rarely visit Ebonyi.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jbaur24: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2013
Abagworo:

Small boy how does this thread concern your State? It is a thread dedicated to showcasing the positive change being experienced in Imo State in the past 2years. Infrastructural developments in Imo alongside Enugu should prove that Igbos like good things and life is not all about money. I don't really reside in Imo but visit occasionally just like Abia and Anambra. I also visit Enugu but I rarely visit Ebonyi.

Lmao! The last time I was in PH I begged to see you so that we will know who is oga and a boy but you dodged like a criminal you are? Even your so called 'golden' imo state you are not living in it. Its a shame!

It is only Enugu and Anambra that there is hope for Ndigbo. Going by the pictures we have up here there is no hope for Imo state people until the clown is sweep away. Can you imagine that okorosha has been painting the roads built by Mbakwe in in 60s while we are in the 21st century.

Okorosha has borrowed over 70billion+federal allocation+13% derivation! What has he done with it except painting of roads and leaving the entire state to rot.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2013
jbaur24:

Lmao! The last time I was in PH I begged to see you so that we will know who is oga and a boy but you dodged like a criminal you are? Even your so called 'golden' imo state you are not living in it. Its a shame!

I told you where to meet me at Government house. Mr Chizi.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jbaur24: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2013
Abagworo:

I told you where to meet me at Government house. Mr Chizi.

Ok I will be in PH tomorrow all through friday. Choose a date in between? Or rather you can come to where I opened my PH office at Geometric Road just beside Shell IA. I can't just come to govt house and ask of chizi when you are not the governor..lol Where in govt house??

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by cashkid18(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2013
i heard dt dis chino of a guy is already married wit kids,bt his behaviour here on nl does nt potray him as a grown up man.hw cn u engag in an ewar wit ur fellow tribemen n kips derailin his thread..if dont like it y dont u open ur own thread n show us pics of anambra rural areas,we all know dt they ar bad roads in everywhere in nig includin fct bt does nt mean dt rochas is nt tryin for imo peeps..so my bro chino u shud quit hatin ur fellow tribesmen cuz we ar all dsame**cheers*
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2013
Abagworo:

Stop spamming the thread with pictures of flood during a rainy day please. We need decent pictures. I don't know where your fiction of Imo people living in Onitsha is from. I believe probably Orlu people selling drugs at the headbridge who might number around 10 to 20 thousand are the only people from Imo State who can live in that slum because they are mostly traders too. In Nigeria, the most dispersed people are from Anambra but it does not mean anything than scarcity of resources and quest for more. Here are pictures from Orlu.
abagworo i've been to these places in orlu but dont know the 2nd picture, where is that?... Pls shun this boy(chino), it was when i dont know him that i was engaging with him disgracing my fellow igbos from anambra, this boy must be a local village champion, no civilised man can reason the way he does. He is a stunch lunatic for crying out loud. I thought he was on probation why getting another identity, this is to show you that he's not responsible. Your engagement with him almost made me not to be happy with you atimes. Most of us know that what you are saying is right and correct. Those pictures of aba and onitsha you showed in the other thread are true and current.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jbaur24: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2013
cashkid18: i heard dt dis chino of a guy is already married wit kids,bt his behaviour here on nl does nt potray him as a grown up man.hw cn u engag in an ewar wit ur fellow tribemen n kips derailin his thread..if dont like it y dont u open ur own thread n show us pics of anambra rural areas,we all know dt they ar bad roads in everywhere in nig includin fct bt does nt mean dt rochas is nt tryin for imo peeps..so my bro chino u shud quit hatin ur fellow tribesmen cuz we ar all dsame**cheers*

Try to understand me oo..

Some of these e-wars you see are ignited by abagworo by his usual d1ck measuring. I only reciprocate by going to the mud with him. His comments on NL has always been filled with hate and bitterness. Am sure it may not be unconnected with his complex.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2013
INNO18: Afam, we may need you to come and do some clean up here asap!
Thanks for inviting me. Pls, next time endeavor to report the exact post(s) that violates the rules.

@All

Pls ya'll you keeep it civil. This thread is about pictures of Imo and should remain that.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2013
jbaur24:

It is only Enugu and Anambra that there is hope for Ndigbo. Going by the pictures we have up here there is no hope for Imo state people until the clown is sweep away. Can you imagine that okorosha has been painting the roads built by Mbakwe in in 60s while we are in the 21st century.

Okorosha has borrowed over 70billion+federal allocation+13% derivation! What has he done with it except painting of roads and leaving the entire state to rot.
hmmmmm, built by mbakwe in the 60s not 79-83 again. You are unconscious dear and need some laxothan tablet to calm your brain.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jbaur24: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
Thanks for inviting me. Pls, next time endeavor to report the exact post(s) that violates the rules.

@All

Pls ya'll you keeep it civil. This thread is about pictures of Imo and should remain that.

I ga di nwanne mu..daluu!

We have to keep it civil at all cost!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by achi4u(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2013
jbaur24:

I ga di nwanne mu..daluu!

We have to keep it civil at all cost!
gringringrin

Yes, lets keep it civil.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
There was a recent protest by Catholics against abortion law and luckily I've been able to see some pictures of the protest in Owerri and decided to share. I believe that the pictures are not pro-Rochas because the protest was against Rochas but I'm impressed with the level of cleanliness going by the fact that this is the old part of town.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.