Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2402300 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Orlu zone already have the largest skill acquisition center in South East zone located in Ohaji/Egbema built by ministry of Niger Delta/NDDC.

Abagworo:
Much ado about universities. I think its high time we focus more on skills acquisition centres. Orlu people should approach Rochas and provide land for establishment of the largest skills acquisition centre in Africa where talented people of all educational background can develop skills and become employers. The Universities keep producing jobless graduates.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
millionaireman:
Much ado with diversionary tactic.

All over the world, skills are developed beginning from lower schools up to the universities. We know the class of people the skills Acquisition Centres are meant for.

For decades, apart from secondary schools, the only institutions run by Imo state govt in Orlu remain a Skill Acquisition Centre and School for the Deaf, Blind and Mentally Handicapped.

Denying Orlu zone a full public university amounts to under-developing the area.
bro............ yu re so concerns about orlu local gvt but not the local govt from orlu zone.......
Is it because you re from orlu'?
Is orlu the only place in imo state that deserve state university?
You said imo polytechnic does not benefited the people of orlu zone but favoured the people of owerri more.

I smelled selfishness in egojustus.com..

But we re imo people?yes the great imo stars and the people of imo state cos we represent them as a whole...

We have other places in imo state that need state university too,lets us join hands to seek the government to develop other places in imo state too..

In akwa ibom state,they have mini towns and major towns,the mini towns re oron,ibeno,ikot abasi,onna and etinan while the major towns re uyo,eket,ikot ekpene and abak..
Very nice place to cool off and catch fun...

am yet to witness mini town in imo state,except all these mini less town like mbaise,mbano(oriagu/umuezeala),ngor okpala(ulakwo)and oguta.they all mini less towns that need a drastic development urgently...

it must not be university in orlu,we need industries or something more than that,it must not be school of engineering in okigwe,we need a lot factories and manufacturer firms there,
Imo state with her 2nd highest population in the east deserves enough firms,industries and enough manufacturing firms..
Rochas from orlu zone is not seeing what am seeing,cos he is there inviting president buhari to come and see his billionaire house instead of acting like imo needs more fund to complete all the uncompleted projects in imo state..

Nnewi man dont ve time for showcasing but works his time to get more things done.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
RareDiamond:
Orlu zone already have the largest skill acquisition center in South East zone located in Ohaji/Egbema built by ministry of Niger Delta/NDDC.

it has not started functioning

emmysoftyou:
bro............ yu re so concerns about orlu local gvt but not the local govt from orlu zone.......
You said imo polytechnic does not benefit the people of orlu zone but favoured the people of owerri more.
But we re imo people?yes the great imo stars and the people of imo cos we represent them as a whole...
We have other places in imo state that need state university too,lets us join hands to seek the government to develop other places in imo state too..
In akwa ibom state,they have mini towns and major towns,the mini towns re oron,ibeno,ikot abasi,onna and etinan while the major towns re uyo,eket,ikot ekpene and abak..
am yet to witness mini town in imo state,except all these mini less town like mbaise,mbano(oriagu/umuezeala),ngor okpala(ulakwo)and oguta.they all mini less towns that need a drastic development urgently...
it must not be university in orlu,we need industries or something more than that,it must not be school of engineering in okigwe,we need a lot factories and manufacturer companies there,
Imo state with her 2nd highest population in the east deserves enough firms,industries and enough manufacturing firm..
Rochas from orlu zone is not seeing what am seeing,cos he is there inviting president buhari to come and see his billionaire house instead of acting like imo needs more fund to complete all the uncompleted projects in imo state..
Nnewi man dont ve time for showcasing but works his time to get more things done.
you honestly think rochas is thinking what you are thinking?you think administrative wise rochas is that good?give it to him when it comes to politics but when it comes to administratively project Imo state into finacial bouyancy and industrialization policies I have my doubts

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
asha80:

you honestly think rochas is thinking what you are thinking?you think administrative wise rochas is that good?give it to him when it comes to politics but when it comes to administratively project Imo state into finacial bouyancy and industrialization policies I have my doubts
bro infact eeh,i am getting piss up with all this men o
anyway,i will still give him a benefit of doubt cos they just started their works recently...
Still hoping and believing...
God is in control..
Imo must be great...amen..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
emmysoftyou:
bro infact eeh,i am getting piss up with all this men o
anyway,i will still give him a benefit of doubt cos they just started their works recently...
Still hoping and believing...
God is in control..
Imo must be great...amen..
who started which works recently?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
asha80:
who started which works recently?
lol,dont get it twisted big broda,i know rochas was there b4,the continuation of his
works must begin...
but the 2nd tenure has just began..
still more time bro..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
asha80:

I believe Okorocha is not leading by example or maybe he is being restricted as a result of his present position. He is trying but he faced a very tough battle with a gang up of Imo elites in his 1st term but yet able to do all he did. Imo industrialising has little or nothing to do with Okorocha but with Imo rich men whose interest is immediate return on investment. Nnewi men did their thing and no living soul can give any Governor credit for that. They did it as a sacrifice to help their people.

However expect accelerated proliferation of home investments by Imolites in the next 4 years. People seem to forget that Okorocha has done only one tenure and he inherited an Imo State destroyed by PDP just like Buhari has done at national level today. He also does not have the resources to offset the PDP years of deficiency in the twinkling of an eye. I have visited everywhere in SS and SE and make bold to say Imo witnessed the highest level of progress in the last 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abagworo:

I believe Okorocha is not leading by example or maybe he is being restricted as a result of his present position. He is trying but he faced a very tough battle with a gang up of Imo elites in his 1st term but yet able to do all he did. Imo industrialising has little or nothing to do with Okorocha but with Imo rich men whose interest is immediate return on investment. Nnewi men did their thing and no living soul can give any Governor credit for that. They did it as a sacrifice to help their people.

However expect accelerated proliferation of home investments by Imolites in the next 4 years. People seem to forget that Okorocha has done only one tenure and he inherited an Imo State destroyed by PDP just like Buhari has done at national level today. He also does not have the resources to offset the PDP years of deficiency in the twinkling of an eye. I have visited everywhere in SS and SE and make bold to say Imo witnessed the highest level of progress in the last 4 years.
to be honest I still have my doubts since his eyes is on the presidency and he would working towards that..hope that would not be another distraction...

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abagworo:

I believe Okorocha is not leading by example
thank God you know
Abagworo:

or maybe he is being restricted as a result of his present position.
what position broda?
Abagworo:

He is trying but he faced a very tough battle with a gang up of Imo elites in his 1st term but yet able to do all he did.
who re the elites?you mean godfatherism.
Abagworo:

Imo industrialising has little or nothing to do with Okorocha but with Imo rich men whose interest is immediate return on investment. Nnewi men did their thing and no living soul can give any Governor credit for that. They did it as a sacrifice to help their people.
true fact..

Abagworo:

However expect accelerated proliferation of home investments by Imolites in the next 4 years.
which imolites?the one seeking for jobs?or the existing rich men that have forgotten about imo state?
Abagworo:

People seem to forget that Okorocha has done only one tenure and he inherited an Imo State destroyed by PDP just like Buhari has done at national level today. He also does not have the resources to offset the PDP years of deficiency in the twinkling of an eye. I have visited everywhere in SS and SE and make bold to say Imo witnessed the highest level of progress in the last 4 years.
i ve not forgotten..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
emmysoftyou:
You said imo polytechnic does not benefited the people of orlu zone but favoured the people of owerri more.

But we re imo people?yes the great imo stars and the people of imo state cos we represent them as a whole...

it must not be university in orlu,we need industries or something more than that,it must not be school of engineering in okigwe,we need a lot factories and manufacturer firms there,
Imo state with her 2nd highest population in the east deserves enough firms,industries and enough manufacturing firms..
Rochas from orlu zone is not seeing what am seeing,cos he is there inviting president buhari to come and see his billionaire house instead of acting like imo needs more fund to complete all the uncompleted projects in imo state...
Sorry to Cut you short, but I think you are less informed about the number of developed towns in Imo State. Despite the infrastructural face lift of Akwa-Ibom by Goodwill Akpabio, Imo still outwits it with a large percent of both developed sattelite and mini developed towns scattered in almost every locality.
Also, apart from being one of Millionaireman's tough critics in this thread, I still think Orlu deserves a Government owned higher instituition. Ohaji/Egbema may fall under Orlu zone but unlike Oguta that is closer to other Imo west towns the area seems more close in Proximity to even Owerri and Elele (P/H) than Orlu. Moreover, there is also an urgent need to decongest Owerri from its high number of students population. It's a fact that the increase in prostituition, yahoo-yahoo and other vices like cultism in Owerri city is as a result of this ugly trend.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=Chiwude post=34436836][/quote]left to I would relocate imsu from its present location..such a menace to aladinma area
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
emmysoftyou:
thank God you know what position broda?
who re the elites?you mean godfatherism.
true fact..

which imolites?the one seeking for jobs?or the existing rich men that have forgotten about imo state?
i ve not forgotten..

Okorocha is a serving Governor and hence difficult for him to build private business. The existing rich men in Igboland generaly invest outside Igboland with Nnewi men as exception.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
RareDiamond:
If any university is to be established or moved from Owerri, then the location to site it is in Okigwe zone since Imo Maritime University, Hezekiah University, IMSU Teaching Hospital, Imo Polytechnic and Imo College of Health Sciences are all in Orlu zone. For justice sake, Obowo, Ihitte Uboma, Isiala Mbano, Ehime Mbano, Onuimo and Okigwe deserves to host a government university NOT ORLU ZONE WHICH ALREADY HAS. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THAT ALL THE PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES SHOULD NOT BE IN OWERRI ZONE ALONE.

In as much as I agree that both Orlu and Okigwe deserves Government owned universities, I still think that the establishment of universities by IMSG isn't our priority now. It should be left into private hands.
We argue about universities but we fail to count the numbers of unemployed graduates roaming the streets of Owerri without jobs. I ask again, what is the need of graduating from school without a job to show. E gha ta akukwo Tupu eguchara school. So for me, I support the establishment of skill acquisition and entrepreneural training centres to compliment these higher instituitions of learning.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nedu09:
recent shot

Recent shots of owerre

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nedu09:
what would it take to get those road swept?

It is very awlful to say the least

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu07: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
my name is chinedu alaegbu aka nedu09, i am HIV positive

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nedu09:
even this goat can talk angry

you are correct owerre is poocheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nedu09:
shit!! where this commissioner of environment.

its heartbreaking bro cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu07: 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
my name is chinedu alaegbu I am a known armed robber, i am also HIV positive

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
Owerre is poo, where is the government

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nedu09:
okorocha would have faced another sector if really ohakim did half of his achievement... do we have VIO's hers? I don't think so.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
where is the govt hospital?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
IMSU

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nedu09:
But i thought you said all the street roads in owerre are tarred? Hmm! I never leaved a life of fear when I was a strong guys talk more of now..... ....cha!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chiwude:

Sorry to Cut you short, but I think you are less informed about the number of developed towns in Imo State.
bro,i wish you can tell me the numbers of developed towns in imo state?so that i can start paying visits to those areas.
Chiwude:

Despite the infrastructural face lift of Akwa-Ibom by Goodwill Akpabio, Imo still outwits it with a large percent of both developed sattelite and mini developed towns scattered in almost every locality.
did you said outwits?i guess you have not being to akwa ibom before and again what do mean by a developed sattelite and mini developed towns scattered in almost every locality?the one we know abi the one we dont know,which one ?
Chiwude:

Also, apart from being one of Millionaireman's tough critics in this thread, I still think Orlu deserves a Government owned higher instituition.
must it be government owned higher institution?
Chiwude:

Ohaji/Egbema may fall under Orlu zone but unlike Oguta that is closer to other Imo west towns the area seems more close in Proximity to even Owerri and Elele (P/H) than Orlu.
i hear you..
Chiwude:

Moreover, there is also an urgent need to decongest Owerri from its high number of students population. It's a fact that the increase in prostituition, yahoo-yahoo and other vices like cultism in Owerri city is as a result of this ugly trend.
why must there be a need to decongest owerri town instead of expanding the megacity of the town,
Look young man,university of uyo is the heart of the town,university of lagos is in the heart/middle of the town from island..they have never thought of decongesting the towns because of students,prostitution and yahoo.yahoo..
Is there any state in nigeria that is free from those vices?pls we should looked inwardly and outwardly on how we can improve our towns to megacity like lagos or kano than decongesting it when we dont ve enough population like lagos or kano...
How many population of people in owerri town,that you re seeking of the opinion to decongest it?the students re not our problems neither the yahooyahoo nor prostitutes..
Imo needs expansion and population and not decongestion ..

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nedu09:
after seeing this I couldn't even eat beef and cow meat.... .

chai cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
owerre needs our help cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Owerre is not bad

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Nedu09:
what should this place be called? what is that lazy Commissioner of Environment.... I mean I don't like seeing this I told my cousins... my hope was high on my way to Owerre after all praises given to him. was expecting to see at list nice Environs devoid of dirt.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 12:02am On Jun 05, 2015
nedu09, you are right about owerre cheesy cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 12:04am On Jun 05, 2015
This is what our owerre has been turned into

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.