Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2403269 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 12:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Abagworo:

Okorocha is a serving Governor and hence difficult for him to build private business. The existing rich men in Igboland generaly invest outside Igboland with Nnewi men as exception.
that s what i want to hear,it must not be an imo man to invest in his state alone,it s ndigbos as generally must come home to invests in any state in the east...
An imo state man can invests in anambra,ebonyi or abia likewise other states in the east,
since they can do it in lagos,kano and sokoto,so they should be able to do it in imo state too..
May God helps alaigbo as a whole..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu07: 12:06am On Jun 05, 2015
pls i need help. i am chinedu alaegbu known as nedu09. shocked

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 12:07am On Jun 05, 2015
owerre

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 12:09am On Jun 05, 2015
owerre, what is okorocha doing?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 12:10am On Jun 05, 2015
owerre has gone so bad

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yeske2(m): 12:15am On Jun 05, 2015
chinolization:

Recent shots of owerre
Nwanna please stop this
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 12:16am On Jun 05, 2015
Nedu09:
soon all street would be invade by street markets... main market is even expending speedily. go and check... landlords are ejecting tenants just to rent it out to traders... I mean commissioner of commerce should put a stop or boundary to it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 12:18am On Jun 05, 2015
dirt is over running owerre, what is the commissioner of environment doing?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 12:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Why? Did I start it? cool

Yeske2:
Nwanna please stop this
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 12:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Owerre is such a chaos, govt should do something asap

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yeske2(m): 12:30am On Jun 05, 2015
Chino stop.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 12:31am On Jun 05, 2015
faculty of law IMSU. What is Okorosha doing with his allocation nedu09? cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 12:32am On Jun 05, 2015
Imo state

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 12:41am On Jun 05, 2015
Admin block IMSU shocked

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinolization: 12:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Owerre is messed. where is the government here nedu09?

BRB

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by akwabassey: 1:07am On Jun 05, 2015
Horror! You guys should stop

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2015
@chiwude, emmysofty and others,

You are on track, but let me state as follows:

Cheap but quality tertiary education in an area opens more doors to other forms of development in the area.

1; Schools and universities are established to make people acquire skills, be able to adapt to new situations, be governable, not just to train people and provide them with jobs..

In fact, it is easiest to govern a well-educated population than govern a population of moroooons.
If universities are established with the hope that once one graduates, one gets a job, the Western world should have drastically reduced university education in their domains.

2; By any international standards, the population of people in the 12 Lgas of Imo West (Orlu) senatorial district deserve at least a full multi-faculty government university.

Not establishing such public university in the zone but having all three HIGHLY SUBSIDIZED government universities and two polytechnics in Imo state around Owerri area alone is a sin; it appears as if people from Orlu zone are tax dodgers and must not benefit from federal allocations to Imo state;

above all, if the situation continues, many years from now, people from Orlu zone may be acting gate men and plate washers for people from Owerri and Okigwe zones where people benefit immensely from closeness to public universities. For now, if a civil servant from Owerri zone can train four persons in any of the five government tertiary education institutions around Owerri, a civil servant of the same grade from Orlu zone may hardly train on or two..

Making Alvan Ikoku a university further created the need now to relocate IMSU to whichever Lga in Imo West senatorial district the present state government wants.
IMSU is a property of IMSG which decides where it wants to permanently locate it.
Late Gov. Enwerem did wrong when he temporarily located IMSU in Owerri where FUTO, PolyNekede and AICE existed before then.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yeske2(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2015
Chino, what the heck is wrong with you?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2015
If I haven't been to IMSU lately,I would have believed you. Your pictures don't hurt me a bit. Go to your Anambra thread and slug it out with nedu09.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ihedioha2015: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2015
Ojorocha's hand work. Imo has sunk, we have to suffer for the next 4years. smh head. exits thread in agony. lipsrsealed
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2015
Ihedioha2015:
Ojorocha's hand work. Imo has sunk, we have to suffer for the next 4years. smh head. exits thread in agony. lipsrsealed
hasn't Ihedioha stopped paying you for campaigning for him? Its high time you stopped using the moniker and support Okorocha's government.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ihedioha2015: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2015
Beremx:
hasn't Ihedioha stopped paying you for campaigning for him? Its high time you stopped using the moniker and support Okorocha's government.

isn't it shameful that after wasted 4years this is all we got. disaster. I weep for my state. When we begged you fools to vote Ihedioha, some of you used hate campaign against him that he is from mbaise. Are we not part of imo state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.