Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2403521 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2015
Abagworo:

Nonsense! If you must criticise always do with the truth. That place was bad before Okorocha became Governor and it was man assisted natural disaster. I still remember the gully at Menacorde which made the road unusable. What the women said is the truth. The flood challenge was there before all of us were born and they voted Okorocha hoping he would end it but he could not.

The important thing to do is ask your house of rep/Senate member to bring it to attention of Government. Arthur Nzeribe did better as a Senator than all these people we have now. That project is a federal one and has been used for fraud for many years. You can see the date of this link.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/in-orlu-flood-sends-5000-packing/

Pooh pooh. As una de lie about everything, remember the Law of karma. Rain floods that collect at St. Joseph's Catholic Church is not natural disaster.

Truth is that former Imo state governor, Amadi Ikwechegh gave out the contract for channeling rain waters from Orlu urban into the Ogidi valley in Orlu, and started to dig the gutter of about 800 meters long, but could not complete it when Ikwechegh was transfered.
It is the duty of Imo state government to complete the channeling work. This flood is not natural disaster. If anything disaster, Okorocha contractors caused it.
There is no state where urban drainage is the job of the federal government. Make una continue una lie lie story about federal government duty; at last, the Law of Karma shall set in.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rare video of Owerri courtesy Dj Tee films. It shows Ikenegbu and Wetheral area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhYX-7hXhfo

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by vanbonattel: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Abagworo, you have gone totally mad.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2015
Abagworo:
Rare video of Owerri courtesy Dj Tee films. It shows Ikenegbu and Wetheral area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhYX-7hXhfo

Abagworo,
Pls show us Amaigbo road, Orlu to Nkwerre to Mbano to Umuahia.
Is it true that no road connects Orlu with these towns again due to cutting of the road at st Joseph Church junction inside Orlu? Because Imo government deny it is its duty to build gutter? People say this is evil going on in Imo, that even all through the years during the civil war, the road was intact.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
mandax:

Abagworo,
Pls show us Amaigbo road, Orlu to Nkwerre to Mbano to Umuahia.
Is it true that no road connects Orlu with these towns again due to cutting of the road at st Joseph Church junction inside Orlu? Because Imo government deny it is its duty to build gutter? People say this is evil going on in Imo, that even all through the years during the civil war, the road was intact.

That Orlu to Umuahia road na die. Okorocha should do something about roads in Imo. The state is turning into an erosion site. Look at bad spot at Umuapu! Big chippings and granite could provide temporal relief but Okorocha is busy licking Buhari's ass. Smh!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 2:57am On Nov 11, 2015
Pchidexy:

That Orlu to Umuahia road na die. Okorocha should do something about roads in Imo. The state is turning into an erosion site. Look at bad spot at Umuapu! Big chippings and granite could provide temporal relief but Okorocha is busy licking Buhari's ass. Smh!

2019; Rochas Okorocha for President of Nigeria. shocked shocked shocked

2019, we shall troop out to campaign for our shun of the shoil, Rochas, to become president of Nigeria. Lol.....

Our shun's only preoccupation now is how to become president of Nigeria.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jobless frustrated old fool, imagine a deranged poor b.astard talking? Have you been able to feed yourself or your poor old mother with whom you live with in a dingy 1room somewhere at Borokiri? Hopeless fool go and tell your useless governor to start fixing those horrible roads in Owerri.

Abagworo:

This is wonderful. You see when I write people misunderstand me. If most Igbos can emulate this man in raising this type of solid structure we would have had a real city by now. I will definitely put up something like this in Owerri or Enugu very soon. God bless this true Igbo son.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Abagworo cheesy cheesy

Pchidexy:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hopeless being get lost..

Abagworo:

He looks humble and slim fit. God bless him in all his endeavours.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Some roads constructed with covered drainage, walkways, streetlights and Garden lamps by Okorocha administration. More seems to be heard of the bad ones than the good ones.

1) Orlu Road within Owerri Municipal from Warehouse to little past Pinewood Hotel.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Obiobi8(m): 6:04am On Nov 19, 2015
Nedu09:

I CAN ONLY SEE POOR CIVIL WORK GOING ON HERE...........EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO MONEY FOR UNDERGROUND DRAIN PEDESTRIAN, AT LIST PROPER PAVED DRAINAGE WOULD COMPLIMENT THE ROAD FOR LONGER LIFE SPAN... SEE HOW THAT ROAD DRAIN SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE BEFORE TARRING.... THIS OKOROCHA TIER PERSON.....

That image you posted is from Liberty Estate in Enugu..

Just so nobody gets confused and starts thinking Okorocha did something..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Abagworo:
Some roads constructed with covered drainage, walkways, streetlights and Garden lamps by Okorocha administration. More seems to be heard of the bad ones than the good ones.

1) Orlu Road within Owerri Municipal from Warehouse to little past Pinewood Hotel.

Rochas Okorocha the Metropolitan Governor of Owerri Metropolis.

---- if Rochas Okorocha was kind to complete the Orlu Urban drainage job started by former governor Ikwechegh..

Money spent by Rochas govt in building one side of the gutters and side-walks in Owerri Metropolis could have staved the perennial flooding in Orlu. The flooding is now crumbling St Joseph's Catholic Church Umuna at the centre of Orlu, as well as make thousands of worshipers in the church suffer and even risk collapse of the church while service is on.

Instead Rochas Okorocha looked at Jonathan, and now Buhari to come and do an urban drainage work which is purely the duty of Imo state government.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu09(m): 12:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Obiobi8:

That image you posted is from Liberty Estate in Enugu..

Just so nobody gets confused and starts thinking Okorocha did something..
i known, just used it as an example on how average drian supposed to look like before tarring the road.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:

One thing about Okorocha is that he doesn't commission completed projects as against the norm of other States. Same with Amaechi former Governor of Rivers. His opponents are busy laying emphasis on what he has failed to do but he has done a lot in the past 4.5 years.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:00am On Nov 20, 2015
Wetheral Road equally with covered drainage and walkways.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:10am On Nov 20, 2015
Dee Sam Road in the early part before Umezurike has good covered drainage too.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:
Dee Sam Road in the early part before Umezurike has good covered drainage too.

In your mindset, Okorocha can pave the streets of Owerri with gold if he likes, while flood water carries away the rest of Imo state.

But it is certain: at the end, he shall be the loser. Owerri Metropolis is not Imo state - its inhabitants make up a tiny fraction of Imo state population.
Nearly every body in Orlu who voted for Okorocha, be it in 2011 or in 2015 was motivated by expectations that Rochas Okorocha must complete this urban drainage works in Orlu.

Even the most wicked governor on earth cannot watch for the worst to occur through flooding in this St. Joseph's Church axis in Orlu. In the last two years, even the Owerri Catholic Diocese has been highlighting the possible dangers - the Church collapsing while worshipers are inside.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rochas is a bastard and he would die a bastard just mention one road this stupid governor had Done solidly all his project are fake all the good roads done now where done by the previous administration Rochas is a failure as I was coming back the Keke I entered started insulting this man they called him different names I pity this man I pray he dies on that seat stupid governor
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rochas tasks NIS boss to improve effort in fight against terrorism

Governor Rochas Okorocha has called on the Imo State Comptroller of Nigerian Immigration Services (NIS), Mrs. Nneka Uchendu to sensitize and educate Nigerians especially professionals on the need to verify overseas jobs before accepting them because ISIS and other terror groups are making multi-million dollar offers to professionals who may be willing to join them.

He made this call when the newly posted State Comptroller, of the Nigeria Immigration Service paid him a courtesy visit at the Government House Owerri today.
Speaking during the occasion, Governor Okorocha said that there is need for the scope of work of the immigration services to be expanded, adding that they should also inquire and investigate on the purposes of Nigerians travelling abroad with a view to curtailing the chances of our people joining the terror groups.

The Governor equally admonished the new comptroller to liaise with the office of the secretary to the State Government so that a task force will be formed to carry out a thorough mop-up in the state to clear it of its illegal immigrants and aliens who disguise as watch men and artisans and perpetrate all sorts of evil in the state.
He stated that immigration services is very important to our nation’s growth, hence should be supported whole heartedly especially now that the nation is fighting insurgency orchestrated by illegal aliens in the country.
He expressed joy at the great sense of responsibility and passion exhibited by the Comptroller since she took over office, stating that her vision to succeed is quite commendable and urged her not to rest on her oars.

Speaking further at the occasion, Governor Okorocha urged the Federal Government to look into the federal establishments in Imo State that have deteriorated with a view of putting the dilapidated structures into proper shape for better productivity.

Earlier, the newly posted Comptroller, Imo State Command of Nigeria Immigration Services, Mrs. Nneka Uchendu expressed her determination to work assiduously to help the Federal and State Government attain the lofty ideals required in the immigration system. She spoke on the need for the command to be included in State Security Council Meetings so that they can contribute their quota to the security challenges facing the nation, pointing that apart from issuing passport, they are equally trained to tackle security challenges when required. The State Immigration boss thanked the governor for donating a car to the command and for equally allocating a land where the command permanent site is being constructed. She equally solicited for more support from the state government, promising to live up to expectation.

http://imostategovernment..com.ng/
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Vicboi1:
Rochas is a bastard and he would die a bastard just mention one road this stupid governor had Done solidly all his project are fake all the good roads done now where done by the previous administration
Rochas is a failure as I was coming back the Keke I entered started insulting this man they called him different names I pity this man I pray he dies on that seat stupid governor

The Roads I posted right above you were done by him and they are completely good and there are equally other good ones which his enemies have refused to see. I admit that a large number of them have gone bad but its not all about roads. He built 305 primary schools in his 1st tenure and is facing urban secondary schools this 2015. Visit Emmanuel College or several other schools in Owerri or Orlu and notice they now look like this school below.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Current state of the 27 hospitals being built in all LGAs across Imo State verifiable by indigenes. Some have their housing structures 100% complete while most are at 90 percent. Okorocha should as a matter of urgency choose 1 each from the 3 zones and complete their landscaping and equipment by 2016 year end and strive to deliver at least 12 fully completed before 2019.

This is the least amongst all in Aboh Mbaise.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ehime Mbano

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ideato North

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ideato South

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:

The Roads I posted right above you were done by him and they are completely good and there are equally other good ones which his enemies have refused to see. I admit that a large number of them have gone bad but its not all about roads. He built 305 primary schools in his 1st tenure and is facing urban secondary schools this 2015. Visit Emmanuel College or several other schools in Owerri or Orlu and notice they now look like this school below.
It's about building structures it about making quality education have u asks your self Why is it that upon his renovation on schools Why do parents still prefer private school it's all about quality can u take ur child to that school he is renovating and as for Emmanuel college I have entered there nothing is inside there Its all empty I would snap pics tomorrow

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Madumere calls for end to marginalization of Imo in Niger Delta

Imo Deputy Governor, Prince EzeMadumere addressing the Niger Delta leaders and stakeholders during the week 2015 Niger Delta Development Forum organised by Niger Delta Partnership Initiative Foundation ( NDPI ) in Asaba, Delta State.

Imo Deputy Governor, Prince Eze Madumere has called on development partners and donor agencies to end marginalization of Imo State in their collaborative effort to stimulate growth in Niger Delta.
He made this remark yesterday while delivering a keynote address at the opening ceremony of 2015 Niger Delta Development Forum organized by The Niger Delta Partnership Initiative Foundation (NDPI) in Asaba, Delta State.
The forum seeks to increase level of awareness and understanding among stakeholders of systemic constraints to economic growth in the Niger Delta.
Prince Madumere praised the organizers of the event for creating a forum where the leadership of various Niger Delta States come together to interact and discuss the impact of partnership with the collaborative organizations to foster development in the Niger Delta region.
Speaking further, Prince Madumere admitted that the partnership may have yielded dividends in facilitating hitch-free project start up and implementation through the provision of infrastructure, logistics, security and local procurement support.
He also used the opportunity to call on the forum to take a comprehensive look at the developmental strides of Owelle RochasOkorocha-led government since 2011 and appreciate the rate at which the government has turned things around especially area of infrastructural development.
He therefore urged the forum and other partners to focus on Imo State to complement the effort of the Rescue Mission Government to enhance the course of development.

http://imostategovernment..com.ng/

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ihitte Uboma

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:

It's not all about building structures it about making quality education have u asks your self Why is it that upon his renovation on schools Why do parents still prefer private school it's all about quality can u take ur child to that school he is renovating and as for Emmanuel college I have entered there nothing is inside there Its all empty I would snap pics tomorrow

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ikeduru

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Isiala Mbano

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mbaitoli

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65