Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2493102 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ngor-Okpala

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Orlu

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Njaba

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nkwerre

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nwangele

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Obowo

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ohaji

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Okigwe

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Onuimo

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Orsu

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oru East

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oru West

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Owerri North

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
So what Okorocha embarked upon is a very ambitious project unthinkable even in very wealthy States but though wasteful at 1st thought but on a closer evaluation it is good. He might not be able to completely equip the hospitals but Government is a continuum and we should endeavour to continue where he stopped.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Imo Govt inaugurates 2015 Cultural Carnival planning
committee

By Press Release
November 20, 2015 07:39:15am GMT | Views: 40

The Imo State Government has formally inaugurated a 15 man planning committee to work out modalities suitable for
a successful 2015 Cultural Carnival. The event held at the conference hall of the Cabinet Office, along Sam Mbakwe
road, Owerri, Imo State.

In a terms of reference presented to the committee chairman, the state government represented by Secretary to the
Government of Imo State (SGI), Sir Jude Ejiogu stated that committee was charged with the responsibility of
organizing an elaborate 2015 Imo Community Cultural Carnival, maintaining that they should create awareness and
sensitize all autonomous communities in the state through their traditional rulers on the need to ensure its success.

Sir Ejiogu further directed them to use the Carnival as a tool to maximize the tourism potentials of the state, urging
them to do everything within their powers to package a cultural carnival aimed at showcasing the rich cultural
heritage of various communities in the state, while expressing optimism that members of the committee would deliver
and achieve the purpose for which they were set up, also advised them to work collectively as a team to realize the
mandate.

Meanwhile, in an acceptance speech delivered by Chairman of the committee, HRH Eze Ben Igwilo of Osina in Ideato
North local government area of Imo State thanked the state government for finding them worthy to serve in the
committee, and assured of their willingness to do their best in ensuring a successful 2015 Imo Cultural Carnival

http://worldstagegroup.com/index.php?active=news&newscid=26075&catid=9
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by eaglechild: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
I hope you realise that those buildings are empty and most have been abandoned.

Even after close to 5 years of governance he could not complete a single hospital rather he has shut down the existing ones in the guise of "concessioning".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
eaglechild:
I hope you realise that those buildings are empty and most have been abandoned.

Even after close to 5 years of governance he could not complete a single hospital rather he has shut down the existing ones in the guise of "concessioning".

If you read my earlier contribution you wouldn't write what you just wrote. My advice is that he should focus on 3 and complete them in terms of equipping and landscaping by 2016 ending. This kind of project is too heavy for Imo State purse but I love his courage in venturing into it. Subsequent Governments can help finish the uncompleted ones by 2019.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by eaglechild: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:

If you read my earlier contribution you wouldn't write what you just wrote. My advice is that he should focus on 3 and complete them in terms of equipping and landscaping by 2016 ending. This kind of project is too heavy for Imo State purse but I love his courage in venturing into it. Subsequent Governments can help finish the uncompleted ones by 2019.
This clearly shows that Rochas is a fraud.

We are talking about primary and secondary health centres.
These projects were budgeted for, what happened midway?
Perhaps he never had any intention of completing these projects.

Meanwhile he has money to be stacking rocks at every roundabout in the name of fountain.
He is the worst case of misplaced priorities or should I say fraudulent window dressing while the rot eats deeper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
eaglechild:

This clearly shows that Rochas is a fraud.

We are talking about primary and secondary health centres.
These projects were budgeted for, what happened midway?
Perhaps he never had any intention of completing these projects.

Meanwhile he has money to be stacking rocks at every roundabout in the name of fountain.
He is the worst case of misplaced priorities or should I say fraudulent window dressing while the rot eats deeper.

Your criticism is not constructive. Being positively ambitious is not misplaced priority. Your type will be quick to applaud Akpabio's waste of money on Stadium and flyovers but yet view Okorocha's investment in building schools and hospitals as a waste. Nakwa echecki.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 1:07am On Nov 21, 2015
Abagworo:

Your criticism is not constructive. Being positively ambitious is not misplaced priority. Your type will be quick to applaud Akpabio's waste of money on Stadium and flyovers but yet view Okorocha's investment in building schools and hospitals as a waste. Nakwa echecki.
Are u Rochas son or what If u are pls help me tell him that Imo is too dirty like dirty this government is a pig government dirty governor tell him also that he would soon die and that all this China roads he is doing with condemned groundnut oil and chippens would soon be exposed a criminal that he is Rochas is a bastard and a failure

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 1:09am On Nov 21, 2015
Abagworo:

If Rochas know that the budget for the hospital is way beyond why didn't he renovate the old ones to standard ones instead of building new ones Rochas is a bastard and a failure

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
Vicboi1:

Are u Rochas son or what If u are pls help me tell him that Imo is too dirty like dirty this government is a pig government dirty governor tell him also that he would soon die and that all this China roads he is doing with condemned groundnut oil and chippens would soon be exposed a criminal that he is Rochas is a bastard and a failure

Your emotions has revealed your true colours. Try to take some time off and go relax in a very quiet environment. If not your case will pass kolomental from hatred of your fellow man.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abagworo:

Your emotions has revealed your true colours. Try to take some time off and go relax in a very quiet environment. If not your case will pass kolomental from hatred of your fellow man.
LOL funny dude where in Imo is quite because everyone is busy crying for that stupid governor to pay their salaries so tell me where can I go to relax FYI people are already planning how to kill that governor

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
Vicboi1:

LOL funny dude where in Imo is quite because everyone is busy crying for that stupid governor to pay their salaries so tell me where can I go to relax FYI people are already planning how to kill that governor

Imo State is not owing anybody 1kobo including pensioners. Only the health and some parastatals refused to collect their salary because of protest against concession.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Our son is the present chairman of Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) and owns the only wine factory in the East of Niger located in his hometown of Mgbidi.

http://thenationonlineng.net/man-appoints-president/

MAN appoints president

Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) has elected
Dr. Frank Jacobs as its president. He was elected as the
association’s ninth president at its 42nd Annual General
Meeting (AGM) held in Lagos. He succeeds Chief Kola
Jamodu, who was elected for a four-year term in 2010.
Prior to this position, Dr. Jacobs was MAN Vice
president (Enugu Zone).

He has served in various positions in the administration.
He was formally Chairman, Imo-Abia branch of the
association. He was also member, MAN Corporate
Affairs and Strategic Planning Committee from
2010-2014. He is the founder and chairman, Jacob
Wines Limited based in Mgbidi, Imo State. Dr. Jacobs studied at
the Incarnate Word College, Santonio, Texas USA where
he graduated in 1978 with B.A Chemistry (Magna Cum
Laude).

In 1982, he was awarded PhD (Analytical Chemistry) by
the Washington State University, Pullman, Washington,
USA. He is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered
Chemists of Nigeria (FICCON) and a fellow of the
Chemical Society of Nigeria (FCSN).In recognition of his
contribution to the development of Nigeria, Dr. Jacobs
was honoured in 2007 by President Olusegun Obasanjo
with the National Honours Award of Member, Order of
the Niger (MON). He also received the national Merit
Award for local materials Utilisation in 1994.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
The newly renovated Imo State House of Assembly. Rochas Is Working...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abagworo:

Imo State is not owing anybody 1kobo including pensioners. Only the health and some parastatals refused to collect their salary because of protest against concession.
Now I know that ur brainwashed because my aunt that works for itc hasn't been paid 7 months

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
ROYALD:
The newly renovated Imo State House of Assembly. Rochas Is Working...
Bro I just passed there this night bush have covered everywhere and the paints has washed away the building is very ugly now Rochas is purely a China man all his project doesn't last for a 2 month's

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Vicboi1:

Now I know that ur brainwashed because my aunt that works for itc hasn't been paid 7 months

She is not owed by Imo State. You can as well tell us of your uncle at ABC or Chisco.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abagworo:

She is not owed by Imo State. You can as well tell us of your uncle at ABC or Chisco.
Ur very stupid for that statement what ever they call u FYI none of my uncles work at those places u mentioned is like that is where your family members are working
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:57am On Nov 22, 2015
Abagworo:
So what Okorocha embarked upon is a very ambitious project unthinkable even in very wealthy States but though wasteful at 1st thought but on a closer evaluation it is good. He might not be able to completely equip the hospitals but Government is a continuum and we should endeavour to continue where he stopped.

So from your rotten tongue Imo is a poor state? GTFO. Good governance means if you don't have the money to build this you find a way to get it built that's sustainable and intelligent. Look at how Obi caused and educational revolution in Anambra in a way that saved him money. Stop the ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 22, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.