Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2395953 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by akanuson: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2016
SpaceTour:
Fool stop mentioning Anambra or any part thereof on this thread or anywhere. I have warned you that we have nothing in common with you people. Focus on your useless imo state for once.

Dare me once more and I will flood this thread with the real pictures of imo state. cool

[s][/s]
wow is that man okay?is he really alright i mean The spacetour
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2016
No! But you will find out soon enough! cool

akanuson:
wow is that man okay?is he really alright i mean The spacetour
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2016
Ok mr deranged lunatic..let your action begin!

[s]
Douglasdale:
I am the only one Or has any other person noticed that this Chino guy is deranged? Something has to be done about this guy tho.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Obiobi8(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
SpaceTour:
Fool stop mentioning Anambra or any part thereof on this thread or anywhere. I have warned you that we have nothing in common with you people. Focus on your useless imo state for once.

Dare me once more and I will flood this thread with the real pictures of imo state. cool

[s][/s]

Shut up..
Imo and Anambra are the same..

All these states have been created by military generals to conquer you better..

Some people are just so stupid..

Nigeria is a fraud..
Before Anambra you are Igbo..

Unless you are pretending..

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
Obiobi8:

Okorocha is busy sending Imo money to Kano..
Kano comes first for him..
You can never make a good contribution once in your life
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Obiobi8(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
ROYALD:

You can never make a good contribution once in your life

Is it not Imo money he has been using to build schools and give hundreds of scholarships to kids in Kano??

Or maybe you thought he is using his own private money..
AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Because now private people build schools and give scholarships to entire cities ahahhahhahha!!

Btw why has he not declared his assets yet??
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Obiobi8(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Btw, even if he was using his own private money (which he isn't) to give schools and scholarships to kids in Kano, why should that be??
It doesn't make sense..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Obiobi8(m): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Owelle Rochas Abubakar Bello Cockoroacha is Moronmadu Buharo's godson..

It's sad we must wait four years for him to be impeached since people in office are untouchable..

I can't wait until Nigeria disintegrates so that all these thieves and killers can leave us alone..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Me shut up? Chai! Well abagworo h a s got my message.. cool

Obiobi8:

Shut up..
Imo and Anambra are the same..

All these states have been created by military generals to conquer you better..

Some people are just so stupid..

Nigeria is a fraud..
Before Anambra you are Igbo..

Unless you are pretending..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Obiobi8(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
SpaceTour:

Did you create these states??
Did your ancestors create these states??
Did anybody with Igbo blood create these states??

Or did Gowon and Murtala and Obasanjo create these states??

So for those of you who are thinking that these 36 states and their constitutional authority have any natural or democratic properties just know you are wrong..

The sooner we destroy these states and restore a single Igbo nation the better..

I promise you..

Some of you are still deceiving yourselves with this Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Obiobi8:
Btw, even if he was using his own private money (which he isn't) to give schools and scholarships to kids in Kano, why should that be??
It doesn't make sense..

You are quite lagging in knowledge of Imo State and our Governor and that makes me doubt if indeed you are from Imo or even an Igbo man. Rochas foundation Colleges have existed for more than a decade and have been giving free education to the poor in all regions of Nigeria with Imo State having 2 at Owerri and Ogboko. Make your enquiries before making ignorant comments.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
SpaceTour:

You need to grow up Chinonso Dike. At 39 you are just a year under 40 and need some sober reflections on your miserable life.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hopeless jobless fool, is that supposed to be my real name or what exactly? LOL! Your hopeless and miserable life has already ruined you. I am far less than the age you bandy about..LOL. You are old enough to even be my father but I am married with kids while on the other hand you are a frustrated old unmarried man that still live with his old poor mother. So in this case who is actually really miserable? LOL! I weep for you each time you come online to deceive people that do not know you too well. I have challenged you to show yourself in PH let us video what we have always known about you.

Abagworo, looking at your pictures, you cut an image of a frustrated old man without hope and future no wonder you wander all over NL 24/7 commenting on almost every thread just like a frustrated old man you. You are a lost soul that requires redemption. Worthless poverty-stricken b.astard.

Just cross the line and you will see what will become of this thread where your useless and worthless state is discussed! It's a promise!

[s]
Abagworo:

You need to grow up Chinonso Dike. At 39 you are just a year under 40 and need some sober reflections on your miserable life.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Don't misunderstand me, my message is for the ugly old man called abagworo. This is an old man that is old enough to father most people here but because of his wicked and frustrated heart that was why I am following him and making sure that he is cut to size. He is evil and demonic and best thing that will happen to the Igbos on NL is to catch this hopeless old man and stone him to death mercilessly.

Obiobi8:

Did you create these states??
Did your ancestors create these states??
Did anybody with Igbo blood create these states??

Or did Gowon and Murtala and Obasanjo create these states??

So for those of you who are thinking that these 36 states and their constitutional authority have any natural or democratic properties just know you are wrong..

The sooner we destroy these states and restore a single Igbo nation the better..

I promise you..

Some of you are still deceiving yourselves with this Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
[s]
Obiobi8:

Is it not Imo money he has been using to build schools and give hundreds of scholarships to kids in Kano??

Or maybe you thought he is using his own private money..
AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Because now private people build schools and give scholarships to entire cities ahahhahhahha!!

Btw why has he not declared his assets yet??
[/s]

Kidnapper you do you want to kidnap him
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Obiobi8(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abagworo:

You are quite lagging in knowledge of Imo State and our Governor and that makes me doubt if indeed you are from Imo or even an Igbo man. Rochas foundation Colleges have existed for more than a decade and have been giving free education to the poor in all regions of Nigeria with Imo State having 2 at Owerri and Ogboko. Make your enquiries before making ignorant comments.

Don't stress yourself..
You and I both know that the truth is very different..

It will all be revealed when his immunity as governor ends..
His story will likely be very similar to the tales of James Ibori..

Btw I was born in Italy..
I've spent one year in Owerri..
I am from Ihite Owerri in Orlu lga if you must know..

I'm just pointing out that there is no such thing as a person who builds schools and gives scholarships to thousands of kids from his own private money which he presumably made with blood sweat and tears..
(Blood sweat and tears which we have not seen btw)

It's only common sense really!!

How can you not see that there is something fishy??

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Obiobi8(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
SpaceTour:
Don't misunderstand me, my message is for the ugly old man called abagworo. This is an old man that is old enough to father most people here but because of his wicked and frustrated heart that was why I am following him and making sure that he is cut to size. He is evil and demonic and best thing that will happen to the Igbos on NL is to catch this hopeless old man and stone him to death mercilessly.

Lol..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
Obiobi8:

Don't stress yourself..
You and I both know that the truth is very different..

It will all be revealed when his immunity as governor ends..
His story will likely be very similar to the tales of James Ibori..

Btw I was born in Italy..
I've spent one year in Owerri..
I am from Ihite Owerri in Orlu lga if you must know..

I'm just pointing out that there is no such thing as a person who builds schools and gives scholarships to thousands of kids from his own private money which he presumably made with blood sweat and tears..
(Blood sweat and tears which we have not seen btw)

It's only common sense really!!

How can you not see that there is something fishy??

You see why you are not that informed. You are in Italy and know little about Nigeria. Rochas foundation funds their schools through donations and fund raisings with Okorocha contributing a sizeable percentage as the founder. Rochas Okorocha became Governor in May 2011 but he was already President of Red Cross as at 2006 and handed over to a new President last year.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/01/okorocha-hands-anani-red-cross-president/

The tenure of Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha, as the
National President of the Nigerian Red Cross Society
(NRCS), has ended with the election of Bolaji Akpan Anani
as the head of the foremost humanitarian organisation.
This is as the organisation has renewed its commitment to
humanity and pledged to double efforts in providing succour
to people affected by both human and nature-induced
disasters in Nigeria.
The change of leadership took place during the society’s
Annual General Meeting in Owerri, Imo State.
In his handover note, Okorocha described 2014 as very
turbulent, saying, “In my eight years as the National
President of the NRCS, the year 2014 was the most
turbulent and most demanding, as thousands of people
looked up to receive one form of assistance or the other
from the Nigerian Red Cross Society.”
He lauded the doggedness of Red Cross Volunteers, who he
described as indefatigable, and urged them not to relent in
their service to humanity.
In his speech, Anani pledged increased efforts in the
organisation’s efforts in providing humanitarian work in the
country.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Abagworo:

Abagworo I wonder if u have shame at all defending this so called bastard called rochas okoroawusa today news paper headlines was that Rochas okoroawusa is now firing civil servants, the so called budget he budget the state does not have money to sustain the budget and he can't borrow again, that same stupid man think he is a god where he can decide how Imo would be thinking Imo is a his father's property I split on this stupid man head he is a disgrace we are having this fuel issues and that stupid man does nothing other state has pms while Imo doesn't if only I was given a gun and Rochas was standing with me alone after I finish bombing his head I would remove it and put it on a spike so people can see that Imo is now free again

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:08am On Jan 13, 2016
Vicboi1:
Abagworo I wonder if u have shame at all defending this so called bastard called rochas okoroawusa today news paper headlines was that Rochas okoroawusa is now firing civil servants, the so called budget he budget the state does not have money to sustain the budget and he can't borrow again, that same stupid man think he is a god where he can decide how Imo would be thinking Imo is a his father's property I split on this stupid man head he is a disgrace we are having this fuel issues and that stupid man does nothing other state has pms while Imo doesn't if only I was given a gun and Rochas was standing with me alone after I finish bombing his head I would remove it and put it on a spike so people can see that Imo is now free again

Everything you wrote up there only proves you hate him without any tangible reason maybe because your brother could not win the last election. Anything I stand for is true as I gain nothing from no living man to influence my stand on issues.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 5:36am On Jan 13, 2016
Abagworo:

Everything you wrote up there only proves you hate him without any tangible reason maybe because your brother could not win the last election. Anything I stand for is true as I gain nothing from no living man to influence my stand on issues.
look at u on have nothing to gain or loose if Emeka wins soon u can shut up my problem with this so called Okoroawusa is that he I just so greedy he hates seeing Imo people succeed that's why if u want to succeed more than him he gives termination letter that man only God would punish him

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2016
Vicboi1:
look at u on have nothing to gain or loose if Emeka wins soon u can shut up my problem with this so called Okoroawusa is that he I just so greedy he hates seeing Imo people succeed that's why if u want to succeed more than him he gives termination letter that man only God would punish him

Abagworo stop giving this man attention, he just escaped from a psychiatric home. Can't you see his language.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Ogb, you are hopeless, so you took off and came to hide here? LOL

Meanwhile meet your governor that will rule you till you get commonsense cheesy

B2mario:

Abagworo stop giving this man attention, he just escaped from a psychiatric home. Can't you see his language.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2016
B2mario:

is there any in imo if I may ask
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Bishop42: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Below are fleet of cars to be distributed to T.C Chairmen and Commissioners that will be sworn in by the Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Who saw what happened today in government house Rochas OKOROCHA sacked up to 2,000 workers just imagine now what does he expects them to do I just pray that they gather up and find a way to kill and burn that man alive in government house it's just too much how can he do that it's purely wickedness
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bishop42:
Below are fleet of cars to be distributed to T.C Chairmen and Commissioners that will be sworn in by the Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha.
nice he patronized innoson for a change

Vicboi1:
Who saw what happened today in government house Rochas OKOROCHA sacked up to 2,000 workers just imagine now what does he expects them to do I just pray that they gather up and find a way to kill and burn that man alive in government house it's just too much how can he do that it's purely wickedness
the ones he sacked are they the ones that have passed 50yrs like I heard?

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bishop42:

The man they call Okoroawusa hated by Anambra gang is now the one patronising Innoson. Okorocha should stop being nice. Its futile and useless because nothing good you do will ever be appreciated by these people.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
asha80:
nice he patronized innoson for a change

the ones he sacked are they the ones that have passed 50yrs like I heard?
no they are below 50yrs
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Abagworo:

The man they call Okoroawusa hated by Anambra gang is now the one patronising Innoson. Okorocha should stop being nice. Its futile and useless because nothing good you do will ever be appreciated by these people.
are you sure innoson has that mindset? As a biz man I am not sure has time for such...unless you are talking about 'others'

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hopeless clown, okoroawusa has no option than to buy and be paying instalmentally to Innoson since the state is already bankrupt. Innoson is doing your state a favor and not the other way round.

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Abagworo:

No, don't go against this. What he did shows love for brotherhood, we should encourage patronizing our brothers' products.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.