Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2398966 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 5:24am On Jan 30, 2017
SoNature:

Let's be sincere for once. Imo State cannot have more population than Enugu and Anambra States because there are no reasonable opportunities in Imo State compared to those other two. Opportunities attract people to a place, thus increasing its population
imo is more populated than enugu..transverse the rural areas

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:15am On Feb 01, 2017
The Imo State government has commissioned a 24-hour emergency response centre aimed at delivering quality healthcare to the people of the state. Governor Rochas Okorocha explained that the gesture by the state government was to address the deficiencies in the health sector.

The Governor enjoined the people of the state to take advantage of the newly commissioned facility.
He noted that his administration was committed to delivering quality and qualitative healthcare to the people of the state, saying it has been demonstrated in the building of 27 general hospitals across the state and the ‘health at your door step initiative’.

The launch comes few days after the state government floated a new airline for commercial purposes.
In her address, the state’s Commissioner for Health, Ngozi Njoku, revealed that the centre, which is located in the heart of Owerri, has state of the art medical facilities that can cater for immediate health challenges.

She said it also has a 24-hours rapid response telephone services and stationed ambulances to help discharge its primary duties as stipulated.
The Minister of Health, Professor Isaac Adewole, who was a special guest at the event, commended the Imo State government for the development.
Professor Adewole described it as a laudable gesture that would add value to the healthcare delivery system in the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsSr5mEXcm4

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/01/31/okorocha-launches-emergency-rescue-health-centre-imo/

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:21am On Feb 01, 2017

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 01, 2017
I like the development i'm seeing in Imo state. undoubtedly many of the work are substandard, yet efforts of the Govornor should not be diminished

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:07am On Feb 08, 2017
Abagworo this is our office today.

Come over here let us do a recap of what your useless governor has wasted 7yrs and over 200billion loan, federal allocation, oil derivations, LGA allocations on, etc

Below is the famous substandard rat hole tunnel when it was being constructed. You were all praises for your fat limping governor..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Few weeks later this was what we saw..

Today the governor has abandoned the sorry site and moved to mess other areas up.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:11am On Feb 08, 2017
The few roads done by Okorocha never lasted 3months.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:14am On Feb 08, 2017
These are conditions of roads in Imo state but the bastard called abagworo will not allow use to drink water and drop cup..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:16am On Feb 08, 2017
This is the condition of the Imo state university teaching hospital, it is not different from a poultry farm seen elsewhere. This is the only teaching hospital in Imo state but this is it's condition...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Most of the substandard schools constructed by Okorocha have all collapsed

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:18am On Feb 08, 2017
Princess hotel under construction by Okorocha equally collapsed

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:20am On Feb 08, 2017
The collapsing Flyover in Imo state was constructed with 6-inches blocks but abagworo kept quiet

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Pictures of IMSU

1- Law faculty

2- Admin block

3- Art faculty

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:24am On Feb 08, 2017
All the state and federal roads in Imo state are in terrible condition but Okorocha is in APC but can't attract the FG.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:25am On Feb 08, 2017
Imo state is insecure that Fulani herdsmen comes in and kills the Imolites without restriction..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2017
Recent an Imo state woman was beheaded in Kano but Okorocha quickly said that it is a sacrifice for the unity of Nigeria. Okorocha does not care about his people at all but his political interest.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:29am On Feb 08, 2017
This is what one could called the only completed project in Okorocha's wasted 7yrs in the office..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:33am On Feb 08, 2017
Pensioners are owed over 70months arrears while workers are owed over 10months arrears and they are protesting everyday..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:37am On Feb 08, 2017
The conomic main-stay of Imo state is commercial se.x hawking. This has made the Imo youths to turn to se.x hawkers and armed robbers because state has refused to provide decent jobs through industrialization of the state.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2017
Until the cursed bastard abagworo learn to stay away from any Anambra thread we shall continue like this and even on any Imo state thread on NL. I will be back because this is just a tip of the iceberg..I am ever ready anyhow you want it.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by GEJman: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2017
Fools have started infesting this beautiful thread with their hatred........
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Until the cursed bastard abagworo learn to stay away from any Anambra thread we shall continue like this and even on any Imo state thread on NL. I will be back because this is just a tip of the iceberg..
chairman live abagworo alone he was paid by Rocha's to publicise fake and elephant project. Normal and sane imolites like me knows Rocha's is useless to the core. Just ignore him, he must work to be paid.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:10am On Feb 10, 2017
Top PDP Chiefs in Imo State Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu and Achike Udenwa confess. Achike Udenwa's statement was quite real. "You can never know how hard it is until you mount the saddle". "You can never do enough to satisfy the people". "I'm happy he has not borrowed from any bank because that has been my fear with the high level of construction".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB2LVTv5DpQ
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Call07034780891: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hehehe...

Stop posting rubbish just to feel good with your miserable life lol

Okorocha has borrowed 200b with nothing anywhere in Imo state to show for it.

Owerri today is the dirtiest town with its horribly messed roads in the SE/SS.

Abagworo:
Top PDP Chiefs in Imo State Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu and Achike Udenwa confess. Achike Udenwa's statement was quite real. "You can never know how hard it is until you mount the saddle". "You can never do enough to satisfy the people". "I'm happy he has not borrowed from any bank because that has been my fear with the high level of construction".Q

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Call07034780891: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
Abagworo come and watch this documentary so you can dedicate reasonable time to weep for your cursed backward state of IMO. Owerri is the focus. There is norhing working in the state. It is more or less a state that is in coma. Hehehe...

Your propaganda has been busted lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ppAo8ar-tw
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
All the state and federal roads in Imo state are in terrible condition but Okorocha is in APC but can't attract the FG.
most of the pictures u posted here are all lies. .mostly that law faculty has been built and it's well standardised. ..I'm not a fan of Rochas but Imsu is better now with the recent developments. ..Most of those pictures are all fallacies
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Call07034780891: 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
They are very recent pictures of IMSU and IMSUTH. Get us your own version of pictures and let me get more too. IMSU and IMSUTH are more or less poultry and pig farms. Let us call a spade a spade for once..

sekxy:

most of the pictures u posted here are all lies. .mostly that law faculty has been built and it's well standardised. ..I'm not a fan of Rochas but Imsu is better now with the recent developments. ..Most of those pictures are all fallacies

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Sasng2: 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
For Free Online Courses and Scholarship Information for International Students visit www.sasng..com
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Call07034780891:
They are very recent pictures of IMSU and IMSUTH. Get us your own version of pictures and let me get more too. IMSU and IMSUTH are more or less poultry and pig farms. Let us call a spade a spade for once..

dear that law faculty has a newer building now. .I will endeavour to get the picture ..stop saying what u know nothing about. ..It won't add values to ur life
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Call07034780891: 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Post it and let me post mine so that people can judge..

sekxy:

dear that law faculty has a newer building now. .I will endeavour to get the picture ..stop saying what u know nothing about. ..It won't add values to ur life

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Call07034780891:
Post it and let me post mine so that people can judge..

I go enter school tomorrow just to prove u wrong
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Call07034780891: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
You have nothing to prove as you will end up with similar pics as the ones I posted earlier.

sekxy:

I go enter school tomorrow just to prove u wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.